• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cabin Fever
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Cabin Fever

Shelly can see the enjoyment they have found in each other and wishes for the same in her life. The sexual tension emanating from Brent and Tricia is contagious or something. She is turned on now by either, them, their attention toward each other, or the veiled proposition that Tricia offered.

During their dinner, the little table is buzzing with their chatter, laughter and gesturing. Shelly is joining in to their conversation completely and seems quite at ease with Brent and Tricia.

"I'm sure glad Tricia, invited me over to join you," Shelly tells Brent as the waiter begins to clear the table.

"It was as much Brent's idea as mine," Tricia responds.

"Well thank-you both. I needed to have a bit of fun tonight."

"We're glad you're here," Brent tells her.

"It's been a lot of laughs, in fact I'm sure we disturbed a few tables."

"Yeah, we did, I caught a few dirty looks," Tricia admits, laughing again.

"Well, lets go have a drink at the cabin, then, so as to not disturb anyone else," Brent offers.

"Yes, let's. Please join us Shelly," Tricia adds.

"Um, I really shouldn't. You two must find me a tag along."

"Not at all!" Tricia corrects. "We're enjoying your company. Besides, we're all celebrating remember? The more the merrier!"

"Well, okay then, but only for a bit."

Together they rise from the table, leaving enough cash for a generous tip and manoeuvre through the tables, out the door into the cool evening.

Brent and the two women meander down the path toward the cabin. They can all feel the effects of the drinks they had this evening, and the tree of them are in high spirits, anything but quiet on their short trek. As they enter the meadow in the center of the six cabins that are spread out before them, Shelly points to one of them and says, "That is my cabin over there. Where is yours?"

"There." Tricia replies, as she points to the cabin the next one to the right.

Amused, Shelly replies with a raised brow, "Really?" unable to suppress a giggle.

"Yes. What's so funny," Tricia asks with a grin. "You're laughing about something."

"Well, I've been here for two days and nights in my cabin. The first day there was a family in your cabin that was really noisy, but they left the next morning. After that it was peace and quiet, relaxing but kind of eerie. I actually had a little trouble sleeping because it was so quiet. I turned on the TV for company, I really enjoyed the movie selection, by the way." Shelly added with a coy grin. "Anyway, since I hadn't slept very well last night, I was having a nap this afternoon, when something woke me up..." Shelly added leaving the words hang.

"Oh? What woke you?" Brent asked.

"Well, suffice to say that you two should close your windows," she laughed.

"Oh, God!" Tricia gasped putting her hand to her mouth. "Did you hear us? Oh God! Were we loud?"

"Oh, yeah. You were loud."

"Oh God," Tricia replied with a sheepish grin, "I wonder who else heard us."

"Likely nobody, the window was on my side and there is no other cabins close," Shelly replied. Then she added, "You were pretty loud though."

"I'm sorry," Brent added, blushing.

"Don't be, it's ok. At first, I was startled to be woken up by a woman screaming. But it only took a few moments to realize what kind of screaming it was. Then, I'm embarrassed to admit, I found it kind of intriguing. I found myself not just hearing, but actually listening. I never actually thought of myself as was a voyeur," Shelly added laughing.

"Well, I'm glad you aren't upset at us for waking you."

"Not at all," Shelly winks to Tricia, "Not at all."

This brings a giggle from them all.

Arriving at the door to the cabin, Brent unlocks the door then Tricia leads them in.

"I'll get us a drink, and then get the fire going," Brent says.

"That's ok, you make the fire, I'll get the drinks," Tricia counters.

"Ok, it is kind of chilly in here already."

"Versus this afternoon," Shelly teases with a grin as she takes a seat at the little table. "Hey you get a DVD player? There isn't one in my cabin." Shelly comments to no-one in particular.

"Umm," Tricia blushes then grins at Brent, "I wanted to see Brent's favourite movie, so I brought the DVD player."

"Oh, I see. What movie?" Shelly asks innocently. I guess you never watched it today," Shelly teases again, grinning at Tricia.

"Nope, not yet," Tricia grins at Brent, then Shelly. "I'm looking forward to seeing it though, at least part of it. I don't know if I could just sit and watch the whole thing." Tricia chuckles.

Shelly starts to catch on to what kind of movie they are talking about and returns Tricia's grin.

"Oh. 'That' kind of movie."

"Yep." Tricia laughs, "Ever watch them?"

"Oh boy, this is an interesting topic of conversation, it must be the drinks," Shelly comments with a grin. "But to be honest I used to like to watch them with an old boyfriend. But before the one on pay per view last night I hadn't seen one in a long time. It was interesting to watch one again, but not as much fun alone."

"Well, if you'd like to see one with some company, you're welcome to watch this one with us," Tricia says as she passes Shelly her drink.

Shelly takes the drink from Tricia, their hands touching for a moment longer than required.

"Oh, I wasn't implying that I... Um... Well, Okay sure." Shelly replies blushing.

"Great! Brent, do you want to put on your favourite movie for us?" Tricia asks as she sits at the table with Shelly.

Brent rises up from the fire, now glowing warmly in the fireplace, "Sure, I thought you'd never ask," he smiles.

Finding the movie in the bedside table, Brent inserts it in the player and turns on the TV. Finding no chairs left at the table, Brent sets his drink down on the bedside table. He turns down the lights, leaving the room in the glow of only the fireplace and the television.

He asks them, "Can you see from there?"

"Not really," Shelly answers.

"No, not very well," Tricia adds. "It's sort of set up to watch TV in bed here. Don't be shy, there's lots of room, we could all watch from there."

"Um, Okay." Shelly replies as she rises from her chair.

"I get the middle!" Tricia calls.

Tricia stretches out on the bed, her head and shoulders propped by pillows. She is immediately flanked by Brent on her left and Shelly on her right.

"These movies aren't the best in plot but the visual effects are good," Tricia giggles. "What kind of scenes on these movies do you like Shelly"

"Um, most I guess. As I said I haven't watched them much lately."

"I'd better warn you that this movie has some 'girl-girl' parts. Does that bother you Shelly? I know Tricia and I both like them."

"Nope, I don't mind watching that kind of thing at all," she says quietly and then lets her arm come to rest against Tricia's. Tricia feels a tingle run through her immediately.

True to Brent's word, it isn't long before the movie shows two women beginning to kiss on the screen. The threesome on the bed sip their drinks and watch the women on the screen.

"As the women begin to undress each other, Shelly injects, I used to have a body like that."

"What's wrong with your body now? It looks fine to me," Brent tells her.

"I agree," Tricia adds.

"You're drunk," Shelly laughs.

"Seriously, I'll bet you wear the same size I do, and Brent seems to appreciate my body," Tricia says taking Brent's hand.

"Mm, I sure do," Brent tells her as he leans over to her with a kiss on her cheek.

"Well, that gives me hope then," Shelly laughs again.

Partly to ease the tension in the room, partly because they are drunk they begin to critique the show on the screen.

"Her make-up sucks," Tricia says.

"Not the best actors either, 'What's my motivation in this scene'," Brent adds.

"Hey, she's going to smear her mascara," Shelly quips.

"Maybe not now, but it better be waterproof for later," Tricia guesses getting a laugh from everyone.

As Tricia had suggested the two women on the movie are soon lying down on a bed and one of them has her face buried in the other ones crotch.

The TV is turned quite low but the moans of pleasure are easily heard in the room. The view of the women on the screen is a guaranteed source of arousal for Brent and the anticipation of the night's activities are beginning to have an effect on him.

Tricia too is turned on by the scene on the movie, but not as much as the touch of Shelly's arm on hers. She is still not completely sure if Shelly will be interested in what Tricia has in mind, she is not really an expert in reading a woman's sexual signals.

Desperate to find out, she begins to push the envelope. As the women on the screen wrap their bodies around each other, Tricia gently presses her arm purposely toward Shelly's.

Gratified that Shelly doesn't move away from her Tricia becomes bolder and moves her hand resting between Shelly's arm and leg. Immediately Shelly responds and touches Tricia's leg with her fingers, then lays her hand fully on her skirted thigh. An unconscious moan escapes Tricia's lips.

Spurred on by Tricia's obvious acceptance and her own desire, Shelly carefully slides her hand down Tricia's skirt until she reaches the seam, then tucks her fingers lightly underneath to rest on the stockings beneath, her touch climbing inches up Tricia's now burning thigh.

Tricia beginning to swim in her own passion rests her hand on Shelly's leg, running a nail along her pants in the inside of her thigh. Each using just their fingertips the two women tickle and excite each other's thighs.

Brent discretely catches the action going on between these women out of the corner of his eye. He wonders if his presence is inhibiting them at all.

Not wishing to break their mood but wanting less to inhibit them, he leans over to Tricia and whispers, loud enough for Shelly to hear,

"I'll get us another drink."

"Um great thanks. We may be short on mix."

"I better go get some then."

"Would you? Thanks. Don't be too long."

"Yes, Brent," Shelly adds, "Hurry back."

"I'll be a few minutes, but I won't be very long," Brent replies as he moves out the door.

"Wow," Brent thinks, "It looks like Tricia's going to get her fantasy tonight!"

Not wanting to waste time he sprints down the path to the office area to pick up the mix.

Tricia and Shelly, now alone, are each turned on by the possibility that is presenting itself. Tricia is pretty certain that Shelly wants to get physical.

"Do you think this is weird, us just meeting, and here we are alone watching this kind of movie?" Tricia asks.

"Yes." Shelly laughs, It is weird but it is kinky more than weird I think."

"Yes, Right. Kinky. I miss the kinky aspect of my sex life at home."

"Well, that is the main reason I'm separated now. No heat in the bedroom, if you know what I mean," Shelly chuckled.

"Oh I know it too well. That is why Brent and I got together. It is the same for him."

"So we're three sex starved souls here, except you and Brent have each other. You're lucky."

"It has been great so far", Tricia admits. "If you're interested," Tricia adds, "You are welcome to join us for the night. I'm sure Brent would like you to stay. I know I do." Tricia smiles as she takes a noticeably longer stroke of her finger up Shelly's thigh.

"I'll probably wonder how it happened in the morning, but right now, I'd love to," Shelly replies with a gentle massage of Tricia's thigh.

"Have you ever, umm?" she says as she points to the screen showing the women in the movie in a passionate '69'?"

"Umm. No, have you?"

"No, but I've thought about it."

"So have I."

The fire burning in Tricia is becoming fully flamed now and she reaches up to touch Shelly's face, takes it in her hand and they fall into a deep kiss. Shelly's hand travels farther up Tricia's thigh, moving under her skirt to the top of Tricia's stockings. Touching the clip of the garter, Shelly runs her finger under the strap and follows it up Tricia's tender upper inner thigh.

An aroused moan emanates from each of them as they kiss and vocalize their passion into each other's mouths.

Tricia's fingers trek up Shelly's thigh. Wishing to touch the tender skin of Shelly's leg, Tricia reaches for the button of the pants that are between her and Shelly's warm tender places. As soon as Tricia starts to undo Shelly's pants Shelly hooks the thumb of her free hand in the waistband and helps Tricia pull them down over her hips and knees, then drops them off the side of the bed.

Immediately after removing her pants Shelly then turns her attention to Tricia's shirt. Using both hands she takes the bottom of the sweater and pulls it up as Tricia sits up and lets it come off over her head and arms. Tricia immediately turns to Shelly's shirt buttons, undoes them, then pushes the shirt over her shoulders and lets it drop behind her.

Shelly, obviously engrossed in passion unfastens her own bra, as Tricia slithers out of her skirt. Shelly throws her bra on the floor then as she leans forward to kiss her, reaches behind Tricia and unfastens hers.

Shelly moves to lie down fully on Tricia, their breasts come into contact as their mouths touch. Their passion is piqued by the new exciting sensation of feeling their breast rubbing on each other in this naughty new experience.

Tricia feels Shelly's panties against the bare skin of her leg. She can feel her own wetness increasing. She wants to feel Shelly's wetness too and hooks her fingers in the band of Shelly's panties pushing them as far down as she can from her position beneath Shelly. Shelly takes hold of them and pushes them the rest of the way off, kicking them away, onto the floor.

There is now completely no barrier between these two beautiful, sexy women. They are naked and excited, horny and eager. They are wet and aching for the taste of each other. They are each eager for the feeling of pleasure as only a woman would know how.

Shelly, breaking their kiss moves her lips down Tricia's throat to the cleavage between her breasts. Taking one breast in her hands she moves her tongue to it and draws Tricia's nipple into her mouth. Gently she grazes her teeth over it as she tickles the tip of her nipple with her tongue.

Spurred on by Tricia's moans she quickly flicks her tongue over her nipple for a few moments then turns to kiss down Tricia's tummy, across her garter to the little unshaven patch above her pussy.

Tricia reaches over touches Shelly's bare inner thigh, and pulls it toward her, signalling Shelly to bring her pussy within Tricia's reach.

As Shelly raises one leg, she exposes her wet pussy to Tricia as she moves over to straddle her face. Both women, driven by passion immediately lean into the other's crotch, burying their faces into wet pussy.

"Ahh! Oh my GOD!" escapes Tricia.

"Uh! Uh! AH!" Shelly groans.

Shelly is grinding her crotch into Tricia's face as she takes long licks and light flicks on Tricia's clit.

"YES! Lick my wet pussy! Yes!"

They follow each other's rhythm and lead, each showing the other what they want by their actions. Shelly's wet pussy is actually dripping juice onto Tricia's chest as both women are lubricating profusely in the heated passion.

"Oh YES! You are so wet and taste so, so good!" Tricia tells Shelly between licks.

Erotic wet sounds are evident in the little cabin, but almost unheard beneath the steady moans and shrieks of pleasure from these two passionate women.

Shelly probes into Tricia's slit with her tongue turning small circles along the tender inner lips of Tricia's quivering pussy.

"Mmm," Tricia moans into Shelly's wet pussy. "Yes! Oh YES!"

In response Tricia does the same on Shelly's drenched pussy. Shelly is completely lost in her passion now, she grinds her pussy on Tricia's face and grabs Tricia's thighs tighter as she pushes her wet face harder into Tricia's wet pussy.

"UUhhh, Oh keep doing that!" Shelly moans.

Tricia can feel her own juices and Shelly's saliva running down the crack of her ass. Sliding one hand down the inside of Shelly's thigh, Tricia wets one finger in the wetness all over Shelly's crotch. Taking the wet finger she takes it up and rolls the wet finger around the puckered hole of Shelly's bum.

"Uh Huh! Yeah!" Shelly moans, urging on Tricia s play at her ass.

But Shelly's excitement was already near a peak before Tricia's touch in her nether region, and the added sensation brings her close to her impending climax.

"Hhuh, huh, huh, HUH!" Shelly cries out loudly.

With increased vigour Shelly flicks her tongue in a fury over Tricia's clit and touches a finger to Tricia's wet asshole.

"AAAH! AHAHAH!" Tricia responds. "YES! Play with my ass! YES!"

Immediately Tricia's own passion increases near its peak.

An incredible orgasm is churning up in her groin she feels totally at the mercy of her passion and redoubles her licking and sucking on Shelly's clit.

"Uh, I'm ugh, gonna CUM!" Shelly manages to moan into Tricia's pussy.

"Me too!" Tricia squeals.

They are both overtaken by orgasm. Unable to continue their manipulations they grind their pussys on each other's chins and noses. Riding through the intense waves of their orgasms.

"Oh YES!, Oh Yes!!' Shelly squeals into Tricia's wet quivering pussy.

Twitches and bucks overtake them, they clutch each other's legs in the contraction of their orgasms.

Slowly the waves wash becomes less intense as they come through to the relaxation of the ebb of their simultaneous climax. Finally their breathing slows, and they relax their hold on each other's legs as their limbs turn to jelly in the afterglow of this intense orgasm.

After a few moments their pulse slows to the point where Shelly gathers the strength to rise off of Tricia, turn and lay beside her.

"I can't believe how good that was," she says.

"Oh my God. That was something else wasn't it?" Tricia breathes.

"Oh, yeah. Fantastic!"

"I came SO hard!" Tricia admits.

"Mmm me too," harder than I've ever cum," Shelly says. What do you think Brent would think?"

Laughing, Tricia replies, "He'll just be sorry he missed watching us."

"Really? Cool. Speaking of Brent, what's taking him so long? I need a drink," Shelly giggles.

"Me too," Tricia responds. I'm going to wash up, be right back," as she rises and walks to the washroom.

Shelly, now alone, gathers up the clothes and realizing that Brent will be back at any time feels uncomfortable in her nakedness. Discovering a robe lying on a suitcase wraps it around her and lies down on the bed.

It is only a few moments later that she hears Brent's key in the door. Brent steps through the door and immediately smiles upon seeing Shelly in his robe, on the bed.

"Hello," Brent says grinning.

With a sheepish look Shelly blushes and replies, "Um, Hi."

Tricia stepping from the washroom in her own robe adds, "Hi, Brent. Shelly and I were, um, getting acquainted. What took you so long the store sweetheart?"

"Well, I was back a few minutes ago, but didn't want to disturb you. We never did close that window."

"OH MY GOD!" Shelly blushes. "Was there anyone else out there?"

"Oh just me and the guys from the fishing derby."

"WHAT?!" Shelly and Tricia both shouted.

"Just kidding. No, nobody else was around. It was a good thing too, people would have wondered what I was doing hanging around listening at the window." Brent grinned.

"Well, I'm glad you're not upset at me, Tricia commented.

"No, not at all, it sounded like you were enjoying yourselves; I wouldn't want to have gotten in the way of that."

Shelly and Tricia looked at each other and grinned.

"Yeah, I'd say we enjoyed ourselves,: Tricia answered.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cabin Fever
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds