• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cabin Fever
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Cabin Fever

"Well I'm going to go wash up," Shelly injects as she leaves the bed heading to the washroom.

Tricia moves to Brent as he pours the drinks.

"Thank-you for the privacy, but I'm sure you would have liked to watch," she tells wrapping her arm around his waist.

"Yes, I would have, but this was your fantasy. Is Shelly staying?"

"I think so. I hope so."

"Me too," he replies as he leans over and gives Tricia a loving kiss.

Brent is still aroused from the sounds of the show he missed, and Tricia's closeness now isn't helping that situation. As he draws Tricia close to him he can feel her unrestrained breasts pressing through her light dressing gown against his chest. She is quite warm to the touch, both from her passionate episode with Shelly minutes ago, and from her shower. She feels wonderful in his arms, and her lips on his arouse the fire in him.

"Hmmm," she murmurs. "I bet you're really sorry you missed being here a few minutes ago. Maybe I should help you with this," she says as she reaches down and rubs his growing cock through his slacks. The light material hides nothing, but also, as she runs her hand over the tip of his cock, she feels a wet spot.

"Ooh. You were really, really horny hearing us, weren't you?"

"Mmm Hmm. It was a real turn on."

"So I see. You're a little wet there."

"I told you I was turned on."

"I believe you," Tricia replies with a grin. "Maybe we'll give you a bit of a show later. Would you like that?"

"I'd love it! Brent replies as he leans over giving Tricia another kiss.

Brent and Tricia take their drinks and sit on the bed. The aroma of women's sex lingers here Brent notices, the scent and the wet spot on the bed further excite him.

"So, how has this meeting been for you so far?" Brent asks rhetorically.

"It has been fantastic!" Tricia answers huskily. "I'm so glad we finally made it, and that we're so open and comfortable together. I can't believe that we found Shelly here too. That's just an added bonus!"

"Yep, we were lucky to find her so accommodating. I'm happy for you, and me - if she stays," he chuckles.

"I think she intends to stay. She seems almost as horny as we are," Tricia grins. "I don't think she wants to stay just because of me either."

"Oh? You think?"

"Oh, for sure. I think she'd like some of this, she says with a squeeze of his constantly engorged cock.

"Would that bother you?"

"I don't know. Maybe, maybe not," Tricia tells him and leans over resting her head on his shoulder. "I don't know if I want to share. Is that selfish?"

"No, not really."

"Well after what we just did, and you not minding, I feel like it is."

"It's ok. It's kind of different for you. I love the thought of watching two women together, so that takes the selfishness out of it for me."

"I guess. I might not mind anyway. It'd depend on the situation I guess."

"Well the possibility might not arise anyway," Brent says, "We'll have to see what happens."

"Yes, but the more I think about it, the less I think I'd mind, as long as I wasn't left out."

The door of the bathroom opens as Tricia is speaking. Shelly steps out in Brent's robe.

"That is a good shower, I feel great. What were you not wanting to be left out of Tricia?"

"Oh, um nothing," Tricia stumbles. "We were just talking about maybes."

"Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners. It's none of my business."

"Well," Tricia smiles at her, "Actually it is. To be honest we were talking about you staying." Tricia admits.

"Oh? Would you like me to stay?"

"We'd love it! Wouldn't we Brent?"

"Yes certainly. It would be fantastic. Will you?"

"I'd like to... If it doesn't make me a 'third wheel'."

"No problem there," Tricia tells her, looking at Brent, "We both love having you here."

"That's right," Brent adds, "You are making a great holiday even better."

"Well thank-you. I'm flattered. Meeting the two of you is sure making my little escape better than I'd hoped," Shelly smiles as she sits down beside Brent on the bed.

"Here's your drink," Tricia hands it to her.

"Mmm, thanks."

As they sip their drinks Tricia and Brent are snuggled up on the bed. Shelly puts her feet up and reclines beside them.

"Hey Shelly," Tricia looks over to her, "look how much Brent liked listening!" as she lays her fingers on the wet spot on Brent's pants.

"Actually I kind of noticed that when he came in," she giggles. "I was kind of hard to miss."

"Speaking of hard," Tricia teases as she lays her fingers along the length of his almost fully erect cock.

"So I see," Shelly purrs. "It must be kind of uncomfortable in there Brent."

"Well, it is a bit."

"Lets give poor Brent some relief then, do you think Tricia?"

"I think he deserves it after being so considerate and patient," Tricia agrees.

Shelly reaches over and her hand joins Tricia's on Brent's crotch. As Tricia unfastens Brent's belt, Shelly takes hold of Brent's zipper and pulls it down. As his pants are opened, Brent's cock springs free, fully erect.

"MMm no underwear, explains the wetness," Tricia smiles.

"Ah," Shelly giggles as she and Tricia each take a side of his pants and pull them over Brent's hips and down his legs. Brent takes his shirt by the hem and pulls it off over his head.

Lying back on the bed, Brent draws Tricia to him and they fall into a deep kiss, their tongues probing into each other's mouth. Shelly leans over and takes Brent's cockhead into her mouth.

"OOH!" Brent moans into Tricia's mouth as Shelly begins to suck on him.

"Do you like that?" Tricia whispers into Brent's ear as she kisses up his cheek.

"Do you like kissing me while another woman sucks your cock?"

His moans are answer enough as Brent is totally absorbed in the sucking Shelly is performing on his hard cock.

Brent reaches for the tie of Tricia's robe. He pulls on it and it falls open revealing Tricia's hot sensuous body. Tricia discards the robe and turns to the bedside table. Opening the drawer she reaches in and removes toys and some oil.

Shelly takes a break from her sucking and sees the toys that Tricia is producing and smiles, "They look fun."

Shelly, now the only one with any clothes on, as little as it is, removes her robe tossing it on the floor. She joins Tricia with the toys and takes the oil container, popping the top open.

"Mmm," she purrs as she drizzles the oil over herself beginning at her neck, letting it run down her chest, over her breasts and down her tummy. Tricia and Brent both reach over and massage the oil over her body as Shelly begins to pour the oil over Tricia's body rubbing it all over with her hands.

Tricia moans from the sensation of the oil on her hands as she rubs Shelly's breasts as Shelly's hands roam over hers.

Tricia now takes the bottle and begins to pour it over Brent, the three of them each take turns rubbing the oil all over each other, covering them with the slippery sensuous fluid. The excitement is growing in the room, and they are all now enveloped in the passion stemming from within each other.

Tricia removes her hands from both Shelly and Brent, turning her attention to the toys lying on the bed.

Shelly's hands are moving close to Brent's groin now, she takes hold of his hardness in her slippery hands and begins to stroke it as she massages his naked, hairless balls.

"AH!" escapes Brent as she tickles his balls and slides her hand up and over his cockhead as she strokes him.

Brent reaches down her tummy and quickly finds her sensitive clit, now slippery with the oil that has dribbled down her body onto her wet pussy. He matches her stroking of his cock, with his massaging of her clit.

"Oh Yes! Tease my hot clit," Shelly breaths, between moans.

Tricia, having chosen the anal beads from the assortment of toys comes over to Brent and Shelly, each kneeling on the bed. Positioning herself behind Brent she snuggles up close behind him, kissing him on the back and side of the neck.

Sliding one hand over his hip she brings her slippery hand across his well oiled ass and between his cheeks. Using one finger she slides down his crack and zeros in on his asshole.

Her finger, well oiled, meets his equally slippery hole. She rolls the pad of her finger over it momentarily then pops it inside. The multiple sensations are incredible, Tricia's breath on his neck, her breasts on his back, Shelly's manipulations on his slippery cock, and her pussy on his fingers are almost too much, but when Tricia adds to it by probing his ass, he is ecstatic.

He shouts out with ecstasy "Oh, my GOD!"

Tricia whispers in his ear, "You wanted a turn with the beads, didn't you" as she places the first one at the ring of his ass.

"Uh huh," Brent moans.

As he says so she pops the first one inside him.

"Oh Yes!" he groans.

"I think I promised you something tonight, didn't I? Tricia whispers as she slips the next bead into Brent's ass.

"Do you still want to fuck my ass? Slide your hard cock right inside my tight asshole? Do you want that baby?" she teases as she pops a bead inside every time she says ass.

"Oh yes, you know I do!" he answers almost overcome with desire.

Shelly hears the whispered conversation between them, there blatant sexual conversation turns her on more and she rides harder on Brent's fingers delving into her pussy.

"Oh fuck this is so hot!" Shelly moans.

Tricia comes from behind Brent and positions herself beside Shelly and Brent, busy in their masturbation of each other. She kisses Brent as she places his hand with his on Shelly's pussy. She spreads Shelly's lips with her fingers as Brent continues to tickle her clit. Tricia's other hand produces her vibrator from the assortment of toys. As she spreads open Shelly's lips, Tricia sets the vibrating tip of the toy against them, and up to Brent's fingers on her clit.

"Oh, FUCK! YES!" Shelly squeals through clenched teeth.

Tricia presses Shelly back onto the bed then turns to get a better angle to work on her pussy. Straddling Shelly, Tricia has her open legs on either side of Shelly's shoulders, her pussy inches from her face. Shelly takes the opportunity and pulls Tricia's hot wetness to her mouth.

"OHHHHHHH," escapes Tricia as Shelly slips her tongue into her wet lips, as far as she can reach her tongue into Tricia.

Brent brings his face to Tricia's and gives her a deep wet kiss. Wrapping his arms around her he pulls Tricia close to him as she takes hold of his cock with her right hand, continuing to use the toy on Shelly's wet humping pussy. Tricia leans back, drawing Brent with her. She holds their loving kiss as she places the tip of the toy on Shelly's clit and the tip of Brent's cock at the opening of Shelly's pussy.

"AHHHHhhhhhh!" Shelly grunts as she tries to sleeve Brent's cock with her eager pussy, as she continues to lick on Tricia's lips and clit.

Raising her hips to meet Brent, she wills Brent to plunge his cock into her.

"Mm Hmm!" she begs in short breaths into Tricia's wet pussy.

Tricia leans back further, simultaneously pressing her pussy into Shelly's face, and drawing Brent's cock into Shelly's eager pussy.

"AAHH," escapes both Brent and Shelly as his cock fills her pussy.

Shelly, finally filled with the cock she craved is completely absorbed in passion. She humps hard against him and the vibrator as she hungrily buries her face in Tricia's wetness.

Tricia watches Brent's hard cock slide in and out of Shelly's pussy and is turned on further, she grinds against Shelly's face as Shelly squeezes her legs pulling Tricia's wet, horny pussy into her face.

Tricia senses Shelly's impending orgasm from her erratic sucking and quick short breaths interspersed with squeals and grunts. She doesn't want Shelly's cum to send Brent into his own orgasm yet. She leans down, kissing Brent's tummy, bringing the toy against Brent's cock as it slides in and out of Shelly.

She begins to stroke Brent's cock with her hand as it comes out of Shelly's wet hole. When his cock is completely out of Shelly, Tricia slips the toy in and brings her face down to Shelly's clit. She flicks her tongue over the clit and slides the toy into Shelly's slit, rolling it around inside her. Tricia slowly eases back on her manipulations, to ease Shelly back from her orgasm. Tricia wants to hold Shelly off for a bit too.

Brent loves the sight in front of him now. These two women are in a furious 69, the sight he missed earlier is better than he'd imagined. His cock is positively twitching in excitement. As he watches he can't help but stroke his hard cock in pleasure of the spectacle. Brent watches and listens to these two sexy women enjoying each other for a few moments until he can stay away no longer. Manoeuvring himself behind Tricia's upturned bottom, he places his hard slippery cockhead against the tight ring of her anus.

As he holds his cock against the tight muscle there, Shelly holds both cheeks of Tricia's ass in her hands, spreading them. Holding himself steady, he hopes Tricia can take him inside her tight ass. Tricia begins to apply steady pressure backward against Shelly's face on her pussy and Brent's cock at her ass. The oil that covers them all helps to lubricate and Brent feels Tricia's ass beginning to spread open over his tapered head.

Tricia continues to press back against Brent's stiff cock. Slowly she feels its head spread her further, almost but not quite to the point of pain. With the constant pressure of his cock against her they both feel the whole head of his cock slide in.

"Oh Fuck!" she cries out.

"Oh Yes!" Brent moans as he feels his rock hard cock head squeezed by Tricia's tight asshole.

The pressure on her ass is eased by the glorious sensation of Shelly licking her wet quivering slit.

With his cock head now inside her, the rest of his slippery penis is less of a problem. Slowly and steadily Tricia feels Brent now sliding himself further into her ass. Once he has almost half of his cock inside her he draws back and slides it in again, slightly further this time. Repeating the strokes Brent is able to eventually slide his whole cock up Tricia's ass. Each stroke of his cock is rewarded with a moan of pleasure from both Brent and Tricia.

Once fully inside her, Brent sets up a steady, smooth pace of stroking in and out of Tricia's ass. Shelly continues to lick on Tricia's hot clit and now slides one then two fingers in her wet pussy. Tricia now increases her actions on Shelly's clit as well and feels an instant reaction on her own pussy from Shelly's increased excitement.

Brent's oiled cock slides in and out of Tricia's tight ass as he increases his tempo to the girls' added excitement. Tricia, reaching out in front of her on the bed takes hold of the anal toy that Brent had brought. Turning it on she lubes it up with the oil on Shelly's skin and her hands, then places the tip against Shelly's ass. It is small in diameter compared to the cock now humping her ass and it slips into Shelly easily.

"Oh YES!" Shelly squeals immediately from the sensation of now two toys and Tricia's tongue working on her.

Tricia humps her ass against Brent's increased tempo now. She knows he is not long from his orgasm. Tricia senses that Shelly too is getting close, her muffled moans are coming quick and short and her humping against Tricia's tongue is becoming more frenzied.

"I'm GONNA CUMMM!" Brent cries out.

"MMm YES! Cum in my ass baby! Fill my ass with your cum!" Tricia tells him.

He continues to fuck Tricia's ass harder as his orgasm bears down on him.

Shelly reaches up and takes the ring of the anal beads in Brent's ass. As he gets close to his orgasm, and she hers, she prepares to pop them out of his ass.

"Uh Huh!, Uh, Huh!" He grunts, "I'm gonna cum. NOW!"

Tricia can feel his cock starting to pulse and throb in her ass.

"Yeah, baby shoot your cum in me!"

As he splashes his cum in Tricia's ass Shelly slowly slips one, and another, and another of the beads out of his ass. The excitement of Brent's orgasm in her ass as Shelly licks on her is too much for Tricia.

"I'm CUMMING! FUCK MY ASS! LICK MY PUSSY! OH GOD YES!"

Tricia is completely taken over by the orgasm washing over her. She writhes on top of Shelly as Brent holds his cock inside her ass through the first waves of her orgasm.

Shelly too, begins to whimper and squeal as she floods the toy in her pussy with her juices as she begins her intense orgasm.

"Uh, Uh, Uh,. Yes! Yes!!"

Grunts and shrieks fill the room as the three of them are swallowed by their own and each other's orgasm. The sounds of orgasm are a turn on for each other. Each of their cries of excitement and passion adding to the excitement of the others.

After several moments the intensity of their orgasm, begins to subside, their squirming and tense muscles relax. Their limbs are like jelly as they drop, almost collapse, on the bed together oily, wet, satisfied and exhausted.

Shelly is the first one to stir, a few minutes later.

"That was so good," she whispers in the silence.

"I can't tell you how good it was for me," Brent adds.

"So good!" Tricia says.

"We're sure slippery. When I get up the energy, I need to get cleaned up. Again," Shelly giggles.

"Same here, we all need a shower, I think we'll fit," Brent adds.

"It's worth a try, but let's have a drink first. I don't have the energy to get to the shower right now," Tricia comments.

"Good idea, maybe I can get you two ladies drunk and take advantage of you," Brent laughs.

"Yeah, right, I haven't had so much of a good thing in a long, long time. I don't know if I can handle anymore tonight," Shelly replies.

"Well, I've got two more days. I'll be able to handle lots more," Tricia smiles. "Maybe we'll have a little 'nightcap' after our drink and shower.

"You're insatiable", Brent chuckles.

"True, that's one of the things you love about me," Tricia smiles.

"Yes, that's true," Brent smiles back at her. "And you me I think," giving her a kiss.

"Well, yeah!" she laughs, as they sit up sipping their drinks.

Shelly smiles at the two of them, shaking her head, "You two are the both nymphos, if that is the right term."

"We know what you mean, and we're ok with it," Brent replies, with a grin at Tricia.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cabin Fever
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds