• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cabin Fever
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Cabin Fever

"MMM."

She can obviously feel the pressure. With her bum slapping on Brent's thighs, and her pussy dripping its juice down onto Brent's balls she cries out in pleasure.

"NOW! I'm cumming now!" she squeels.

She begins to shiver more than ride on Brent's cock. As she proclaims 'now' he pops the first bead through the tight ring of her ass. As she continues to moan, squeal and cry out, Brent continues to slowly pop the beads out of her ass. The quivering of her fluttering pussy is too much for Brent. Only seconds after she begins her orgasm he feels the cum welling up inside him.

"I'm Cumming!" he grunts through clenched teeth.

"Oh fuck yeah! Let me feel your cum shooting into me! Oh fuck I love that!"

He continues to pull on the beads and she feels another orgasm building right over the last one. The multiple sensations of Brent's vibrating, now throbbing and pulsating cock and the beads popping out of her ass are too much for her. Tricia starts to cum again, flooding her juices all over Brent's cock and balls.

She cries out, "I'm cumming again! Or still! Fuck this is good!"

"Oh baby! Yes! Cum for me. Cum hard on my cock!"

He pumps his now too sensitive cock into her long enough to help her through her orgasm then as her shaking dwindles he slows and stops his gyrations, lying spent underneath an equally spent Tricia.

"Oh my goodness, that was something else. I can't believe how good that was," Tricia finally manages to say after she catches her breath. "That was so wonderful. I thought I'd never stop cumming."

"Mmm. And you cum so good," Brent tells her as he kisses her sweaty neck. "I love the way you feel and sound when you cum."

"Those toys were something else! I've never heard of anal beads, but they're great, and feeling your cock vibrate while it was inside me. Wow! That was good!"

"I could tell you liked it," he snickers.

"Speaking of vibrating, I guess I can shut this thing off," Brent says. Tricia rolls off of him, and he reaches to stop the toy inside him. He slowly removes it and places it and the beads together on the nightstand.

As they lay side by side, Brent snuggles up to Tricia and draws her near to him. They kiss lightly, lovingly now versus the wanton sexual kisses they have just shared. They are both pleased and content to be in each other's arms as they lay close, Tricia's cheek on Brent's chest, listening to each other's gentle, slowing breathing.

The peace and satisfaction that they feel is intoxicating, addictive, they wonder how they have lived without this simple joy for so long. The calmness that now surrounds them in their satisfaction is in stark contrast to the frenzied passion that only minutes before consumed them. This is an afterglow as intense as the lovemaking they just shared, worthy of its own recognition - they lie quietly and let it envelop them.

"Sweetheart?" ... "Tricia?" Brent whispers.

He senses by her breathing that Tricia's contentedness has encompassed her fully and she has drifted into a gentle sleep.

"Mmm Hmm?" she answers, slowly waking from her light slumber. "I fell asleep."

"I almost did too, Its so peaceful here. And I feel so content."

"Me too."

"Would you like a drink?"

"Yes, please. That'd wake me up!"

"Okay, I'll get us a fresh one."

"Hey, it looks like the movie is finally over," Tricia giggles as Brent pours the drinks.

"Ha, Yeah. Oh well, if you want to watch another one, there is more."

"Sure, but later though, okay?" Tricia replies. "Before we get dirty again, I want to clean up a bit in the shower."

"That sounds like a plan. Need someone to wash your back?"

"Yes, please, if I can wash yours."

"Ok, let's finish our drinks first," Brent says as he hands Tricia hers.

"So, it's what, five o'clock? How about we get cleaned up and get a bite to eat?"

"Um, sure. I was too excited to eat lunch, now I'm a bit hungry. Want to eat in or out," Tricia asks, then pauses and they both laugh.

"Both!" Brent laughs.

"There was a Freudian slip," she giggles. "Luckily both of our minds are in the gutter."

"Yep we are certainly like minded," Brent agrees. "Well, we better finish these and get ourselves cleaned up."

"Ok, me first," Tricia grins as she swallows the last bit of her drink and runs to the shower.

"Damn, you're fast," he tells her, and follows a few moments behind.

As Brent enters the shower, Tricia is already beginning to lather her hair. He takes the little bar of hotel soap, opens it, and begins to lather up her back.

"That's nice," he hears her say over the strong spray.

Rubbing the soap on her skin he slides it over her back and arms. Placing the soap on the ledge he then massages and rubs the soft supple skin of her back. With steady pressure he continues to massage Tricia's back as she lets the spray wash the shampoo from her hair down her back. Brent watches the line of soap and shampoo flow down her back over his hands and funnel between the cheeks of her bum.

He slides one hand down the trail of soap on her back lower and lower to her ass cheeks. He rubs his soapy hands over them and between them. Tricia slightly spreads her legs and he follows her curves and washes the tender skin of her inner thighs and then up between them.

"Mmm. That's nice," she tells him.

"It sure is. It's better than nice!"

"My pussy hasn't seen this much attention for a long time."

"Oh, it'll get a lot more yet."

"Promise?" Tricia answers coyly.

"Promise."

Tricia is already beginning to hump against Brent's finger as he strokes her wet lips.

"Are you getting horny again?" he whispers to her.

"Always horny," she answers matter of factually.

"Cool, I want to make you super horny again, and the make you wait for it while we go out." Brent tells her with a chuckle.

"Awww that's mean!"

"Not really" he tells her as he continues to tickle her lips and clit with one hand as his other hand is now soaping her breasts.

"Anticipation is the best aphrodisiac."

"Like I need an aphrodisiac," she replies as she reaches behind her, taking hold of his cock.

She is already becoming hot, and begins to slide the end of his cock between the cheeks of her ass. Her ass is slippery with the lubrication of the soapy water. This has an instantaneous effect on Brent, and she feels his cock grow in her hand as she strokes it up and down her crack.

"You don't really want to wait, do you?" she purrs.

"I do, but if you keep that up."

"You think so? You're pretty easy to excite aren't you?"

"Well, like someone else I could mention, I'm perpetually horny. But you've played on one of my deepest desires. No fair!"

"All's fair in love and war," she giggles.

"I suppose."

As Brent continues to tickle Tricia's clit and lips she is obviously beginning to become hotter. She wants to feel Brent inside her again. Tricia knows how much Brent wants to have anal sex, he has told her repeatedly on the phone and in chat and in e-mail. She intends to use this desire to get him as hot as he wants to get her.

She can feel his hardness reaching its full proportions as she rubs it along the crack of her ass. She decides to tease him as he intended to tease her. Lowering her left hand to his on her pussy she plays with her clit as he strokes her wet slit. This too is a turn on for Brent, and she feels his cock twitch in approval. While continuing to play with her clit, she uses her other hand to hold Brent's twitching hard cock against the tight wet ring of her ass.

"You want to fuck my ass, don't you," she whispers over her shoulder.

"Oh Fuck! You know I do!"

"Well, if you're really, really, good maybe I'll let you," she says as she tickles her ass with his cock.

Brent half consciously, half unconsciously thrusts against her as she holds the tip of his cock against her tight hole. She parries away from his thrust and just holds his cock there as she wiggles her ass on its tip. She plays the teasing game too well; she is beating Brent at his own game. It is now him who wants her too much, Tricia has control. She is enjoying the sensation of his and her fingers playing on her clit and lips, the feeling enhanced by the cascade of water running over her. As much as those sensations feel good, she also loves knowing Brent wants her so badly.

"I'll tell you what," she tells him, "after dinner, we'll come back here and I'll let you take this cock," she squeezes his hard member, "and slide it into this ass," she tells him as she presses the tip of his cock against her asshole. She feels him twitch in her hand.

"Oh fuck! Will you?"

"Mmm Hmm," she tells him.

With renewed passion in both of them the kiss again as Tricia turns to face Brent. Their arms are around each other and their bodies are wet and slippery from the water and the remnants of the soap and shampoo in their skin.

"I want you right now," Tricia says, "But now it's my turn to tease I want you as horny as you were trying to make me," she giggles coyly. "Let's get going, so I can bring you back for your treat."

After rinsing well, they turn off the water and step out of the shower. Each taking a towel they dry themselves and each other then begin getting ready to go out. Tricia dresses in a sweater and a mid-length skirt, Brent in a sweater and casual slacks.

"That looks nice on you," Brent tells her with a little kiss, "But it'll look better all balled up on the floor later tonight," he whispers.

Leaving the cabin, they take the trail to the main building hand in hand. They chat easily as they always have done, but now with the familiarity of intimate lovers. Their friendship has reached a new level.

As they enter the restaurant they see a line up at the hostess counter.

"Looks like there will be a wait," Brent observes.

"Yeah, it looks like it," she replies.

"Well, we'll put our name in and then go to the bar for a drink then, okay?"

"Sure. I hope they make a good paralyser," she chuckles and follows Brent to the counter.

"Table for two please," he tells the girl at the counter. "The name is Brent."

"It'll be a half hour to fourty-five minutes, is that okay?"

"Sure, we'll be in the lounge."

The bar is pretty crowded, the tables are all full. As they stand Tricia notices two people leaving from the bar and motions Brent to the chairs that are opening up.

As they sit, they give the bartender their order and resume holding hands at the bar.

"It's a good thing I don't have to drive tonight," Tricia says, I feel like having a few drinks."

"Yes, it's time to celebrate!"

"It sure is."

"Hi there, I'm celebrating too," a woman at the bar beside Tricia injects. "What are you two celebrating?"

"Oh, a reunion of sorts," Brent tells her. "And you?"

"I don't want to rain on your happy relationship, but I'm celebrating getting separated."

"Well, that can be a bad thing, and sometimes not. Since you seem happy about it I guess congratulations are in order for you too," Brent tells her.

"Oh believe me, I am. Thank you. I just came up here to get away from everything for a few days, I rented one of the cabins yesterday, and I go back tomorrow. I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt, or to bother you. You seem so happy together and here I am disturbing you."

"No, that's ok we don't mind. We've got three whole days here to be alone," Tricia tells her. "My name is Tricia, and this is Brent," she tells her putting out her hand.

"Shelly," she responds with a slight slur shaking Tricia's then Brent's hand.

It appears Shelly has been in the bar for a little while. She looks to be about the same age as Tricia and is slightly shorter, at least in her chair, with about the same build. She is quite attractive and with her pleasant friendly demeanour is quite appealing.

"So you're here alone then?" Tricia asks.

"Yep, I came here to be alone, but now that I am, I'd kind of like to find some company," she winks.

Shelly has had enough to drink that her inhibitions are somewhat diminished, at least conversational inhibitions.

"I get you," Tricia laughs lightly, "Any prospects so far?"

"Not yet, but I'm keeping my eyes open," she smiles at Tricia. "To be frank, I don't know how to look anymore."

"Well, I would say that meeting on-line is an easier way to do it. That's how we met," Tricia tells her.

"Really? Cool. How long have you been together?"

"On-line or in person?"

"Either, both"

"On-line about a year. In person, we just met face to face this morning."

"Really? Wow, that must be exciting!"

"It sure has been", Tricia grins at Brent.

"I have chatted a bit on-line, not a lot though," Shelly admits. "My husband, or ex-husband I can call him now, hated me being on-line

so I couldn't go there much."

"My husband doesn't mind too much."

"You're married? So this is a little rendezvous is it?" Shelly grins.

"Yes it is. I'm married too," Brent interjects.

"Oh, you two are naughty. I'm okay with that." Shelly giggles, "I wished many times for such a fling."

"I've been waiting for it for a long time," Brent replies.

With a knowing grin and wink Shelly nods, "Me too, that's why I gave up and got separated. But I shouldn't bother you folks, you must be looking for some privacy."

"That's ok. Really," Tricia tells her.

"Well, I'll give you some privacy for a bit anyway; I've got to make a phone call."

Shelly leaves and almost immediately a man comes up to take the empty chair.

"Sorry, someone is there." Tricia tells him.

"Oh, okay," he replies and moves away.

"She seems nice," Tricia tells Brent.

"Yes, she does. I'm starting to remember a fantasy you've told me about. How nice do you think she is?" Brent whispers.

"You mind reader. Actually, you know that I'm a pretty horny person, right?" Tricia replies in hushed voice.

"Oh, I know that," he says with a squeeze of her hand.

"Well, since we finalized the plans for this trip, I've been way too horny. I've been thinking of virtually nothing but sex, with you of course, but also the occasional fantasy of another woman crops up."

"Well, if you are at all interested in Shelly, and want to bring her back to our cabin, I'm all for it, if I can be there too though."

"You'd love to see two women together wouldn't you?"

"Oh, yeah! Now you're the mind reader," he winks at her.

"The problem is that I wouldn't know how to approach the topic," she tells him.

"Well yes, that is a problem. She doesn't appear very inhibited. Maybe just come out and ask."

"I don't know if I'd have the guts. Maybe after a few drinks."

They sit and chat about the possibility of Shelly joining them later, the thought is quite exciting for both of them. It is only a few minutes after Shelly has left that they hear Brent's name called for the dining room.

"I'll go take the table, you wait for Shelly to come back, okay?" Brent says.

"Ok, I'll find you in a few minutes," she tells him with a kiss before Brent leaves.

Brent follows the hostess to the table, taking the menu from her he asks for another drink. He reviews the menu while he waits for Tricia, and maybe Shelly. The prospect is quite exciting and he can't help but grin to himself in anticipation of the possibility.

Tricia, sitting alone, waits for Shelly to return. Accepting another drink from the bartender, she wonders if she'll have the courage to proposition Shelly. Rationalizing that Shelly is not very inhibited, and appears to have been without for a long time she might be interested. But it's not the type of thing that comes up in general conversation.

"I'll just try to steer the conversation towards it and see what develops," she finally resolves. "If she doesn't take the hint, or doesn't appear interested, it's still going to be a great weekend".

Tricia sees Shelly coming across the bar to reclaim her seat.

Shelly sits down beside Tricia just as a man claims the seat on Tricia's other side. Immediately he asks Tricia, "May I buy you a drink?"

Tricia, hardly turns to the man but says, "No thank you, we're together."

The man is immediately embarrassed, gets up and leaves. Tricia and Shelly instantly begin to laugh uproariously.

"Man he sure took off!" Shelly says.

"He did so. I think it kind of shook him up didn't I. Its funny how differently people react to that kind of thing. Brent would be all,

"Oh, really? Is that a fact Details, I want details!" she laughs, however my husband would react something like that guy just did.

"So the thought of two women together doesn't bother Brent then?" Shelly's eyebrows rise.

"It must not, he says he thinks about it enough," Tricia laughs.

"Open minded then, is he?"

"Yes, very. It's what I like about him. It makes us a good couple," Tricia adds with a long look into Shelly's eyes.

"I've been known to be open minded too, just haven't had the chance lately," Shelly tells Tricia with curious tone.

"I know exactly how you feel. This weekend is my chance to do anything that I have an interest in, do the exciting things that I don't get to do at home. Brent is very accommodating that way. I just have one fantasy that he wouldn't be able to help with."

Shelly can't suppress a knowing grin, "I bet I know which one. Where is Brent anyway?"

"He took our table in the dining room."

"Oh, I'm sorry for keeping you from him."

"It's ok, seriously. Brent asked me to stay for a moment and ask you if you wanted to join us."

"Oh! Um, I'm not sure. I'd feel like I'm imposing." Shelly answered, but with a sparkle in her eye.

"You wouldn't be, honestly. We'd love you to join us, but if it would make you uncomfortable I understand."

"Well it would be a bit uncomfortable. You seem like a fun couple though."

"We do have fun, you are right there," Tricia replied with a wolfish grin.

"Oh, you're bad!" Shelly grinned back.

"Yep, I am," Tricia giggled winking at Shelly.

"To be honest, I am very tempted to join you. I came here for some peace and quiet, but it is getting kind of lonely."

"Well, if you're interested in some good dinner conversation, please join us. If after dinner, you'd like to be on your own again, that's fine. If you'd like to join us for an after dinner drink at our cabin, you're welcome there too." Tricia musters the courage to say.

"Your cabin?" Shelly blushes, "Now that is something, I'd have to think about. But since you are kind enough to offer, I would like to join you for dinner."

"Great, let's go find Brent. He's probably wondering what became of me, or us," Tricia smiles.

Brent waves as he sees them coming into the restaurant, he is pleased to see Shelly accompanying Tricia. They work through the tables to where Brent is seated. Brent stands and places the chair for both of these attractive ladies. He feels that he is the envy of all the men in the room, dinning with two beautiful women. One of which has promised him his greatest sexual fantasy, the other, may join them in providing his second greatest. He wonders what Tricia has talked to Shelly about and if she is here innocently or with stronger intentions.

"I'm glad you could join us," Brent tells Shelly as he slides her chair in.

"I'm happy for the invitation," Shelly smiles.

"Welcome back sweetheart," he tells Tricia with a light kiss on the cheek.

"I've looked over the menu, it looks pretty good, I've already selected, but you ladies take your time. Who wants a drink?"

"Me, me!" Tricia answers immediately with a giggle.

"Well, me too then," Shelly replies, "I'll have a vodka and seven."

Brent orders the drinks for the ladies and himself, and they begin to chat idly about the restaurant, the cabins and the facilities in general. Tricia and Brent are holding hands and when they look at each other in the course of conversation their eyes shine in the reflection of the enjoyment they are both having, and the anticipation of the time they have to spend together. Tricia however, engrossed as she is in Brent, is still interested in the possibility of Shelly joining them in their little rendezvous.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Cabin Fever
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds