Canoe Trip Guide

I knew the signs. She was a typical panicked drowning victim. They all too frequently accidently try to drown their rescuer in their frantic attempts to get up out of the water. I'd dealt with this in both training and real life. I let her push me under, holding my breath and my panic in check while we both sunk below the surface. As soon as her face dipped below the water she let go of me to frantically paw at the surface again. I reached out, easily seeing her in the clear water, and spun her around, facing away from me. With a hard kick I drove myself up toward the surface, wrapping an arm around her as I did, pulling her tightly to me so she couldn't turn again. We still had all our clothes and boots on, which was probably her problem. She had said she could swim, but I guessed she underestimated how hard it is to swim with hiking boots on. I had to kick a lot harder with my own boots on, but I easily turned us and pulled her toward the shore only a few dozen feet away. With my arm still firmly clamped around her body I found a purchase for my feet on the rocks sticking out of the mud and pulled her up with me to the shore, flopping down on the steep grassy hillside, letting her flop back on me as she gagged and coughed up the water she had inhaled.

It wasn't until I released her that I realized both her breasts were completely exposed, her spandex top pulled up above them. It was also then that I realized what my brain had been screaming at me for, doing its work to make my cock hard as I held her ass against it and my hand cupped one of her soft tits. Somehow I think fixing her top was the last thing on the list as she rolled off of me onto all fours, gagging and choking up water. I lay there with her next to me, her tits hanging down below her as she wretched, threatening to puke up both the water and lunch she had taken in. I lay there in my soaked clothes, my cock growing harder by the second as I stared at her, unable to not look at her tits.

"Fuck," she finally muttered, rolling to sit on her ass with one leg tucked under herself. "I thought I was going down," she finally gasped out.

"Yeah. You were struggling. I thought you could swim?"

"I can. But apparently not dressed," she said breathlessly.

"Well, mostly dressed," I said quietly. "You might want to fix your top."

"Oh, fuck. Thanks," she said as she pulled it back down, carefully tucking her tits back into the stretchy material as several of her friends waded up out of the water to gather around us, all of them as dripping wet as we were. I looked up and saw Tiffany standing over me, looking down at me.

"You okay?" Jill asked as she pulled up her t-shirt almost to her tits, wringing the water from it before letting it flop back down and hang loosely on her body.

"Yeah. Just wasn't ready for swimming with these things on I guess," Beth answered, slapping her wet boots as she rolled herself over to sit on her butt next to me.

I rolled onto my side and reached out to gently touch her knee. "When we're on the water, I want you in a life jacket," I said quietly. She silently nodded to me and I flopped back on the ground for a few moments before pushing myself up. "come on ladies. I think we've had enough fun for a while. Let's head to our first portage."

"Yeah. Okay. Right." I heard from several of them as they helped Beth to her feet. It was nearly an hour before we had mounted up and paddled up lake to the first portage. I climbed out and helped the other two canoes ashore, helping each of the ladies hoist their packs and gear bags, and canoes. I put my pack on backwards, hanging it on my chest instead of my back to better balance my weight. That left me with my tent and the last canoe.

"I'll get that," Beth said, bending over under the heavy pack on her back to pick up my tent. She lifted the small yellow nylon tube and headed up the trail after the others.

I turned and hoisted the canoe over my head, settling it on my shoulders. It was only a little less than two hundred yards, but as always, the path was up and down and twisting around the boulders and rocks. A simple walk, until you have a ninety pound pack or a sixteen foot long canoe on your shoulders. It wasn't a long portage, so we quickly made Splash Lake, our intended overnight. We were lucky enough to find a site straight across from the portage on a little bay that was open. Many times these sites are already taken because this is a primary route to a whole lot of lakes. It was still early enough in the day that it hadn't been taken so we grabbed it, since the following day would be a lot more grueling with portages rather than the ten kilometers we'd paddled today, a long day for women that hadn't paddled seriously before.

I spent the next hour helping them get set up, taught them how to hoist their food box to keep it out of reach of bears and instruct them on purifying more water and setting up all of the camp. It was also decided that since the bathroom was little more than a pipe sticking out of the ground with a toilet seat on it next to a bush, that a red bandana one of the ladies had would serve as the occupied sign. With all that done I set my own tent up and flopped down for a short nap.

After dinner I let the ladies have their privacy, heading off with my fishing rod to probe the rocks surrounding the island and nearby shore lines from one of the canoes. I brought back three nice northern pike to clean for breakfast. After cleaning them it was nearly dark and I headed to bed, leaving the ladies chatting around the fire. Of course being in a tent I could easily hear their comments and discussion, some of it about me and some of it about what I was going to think about the day after tomorrow. I wasn't sure what that meant, but I got the impression they were worried about it, whatever it was. I drifted off to sleep long before they quit talking for the night.

The birds were chirping and the sun was already well above the trees by the time the ladies crawled from their tents. By then I had coffee brewed and the fish, wrapped in foil, sizzling away on the rocks that made up the fire ring. Coals from the fire I had built up almost two hours before were busily cooking the tender filets, which would go exceedingly well with the powdered eggs that were on the menu.

My efforts were thoroughly appreciated and by nine we were packed and ready for our second leg. Other than a six plus kilometer paddle the length of Ensign Lake, the day was a series of short paddles followed by equally short portages. Ensign lake to Ashigan Lake, a grueling ½ kilometer portage to Gibson lake, Cattyman Lake, Jordan Lake, Three Eagles Lake and finally Solitude Lake . The day finally ended in the early afternoon with setting up camp on a small island on the north side of the lake. As expected we were the only group on this particular lake, which pleased the ladies for reasons that apparently weren't to be shared with me.

With all the tents set up and camp ready for more than an overnight stay, I looked around for my own tent.

"Donna?" I called across camp to where she was squatting down at one of the big packs.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen my tent? Last time I remember seeing it was several portages back. You and Kim were taking turns carrying it," I asked.

"NO. I thought Kim put it in her canoe. Kim? Have you seen Mike's tent?" she called into the tent in front of her.

"No. Didn't you have it? I haven't carried it since Gibson Lake," she answered from inside her tent.

"No. I thought you had it. Hey girls! Does anyone remember seeing Mike's tent?" Beth called loud enough for everyone in the camp to hear her.

"The yellow one?" Tiffany called from where she was sitting by the fire ring, watching the newly built fire slowly grow.

"Yeah."

"I'm not sure. I thought I saw someone in that group that passed us between Jordan and Cattyman carrying one just like it."

"Yeah. They did," Beth called. "I kinda remember seeing one like yours sitting at the landing on Jordan. They loaded it into one of their canoes while I was pulling ours out," she answered.

"Oh shit. It must have gotten mixed up in their gear when we crossed paths on that short little portage," I said quietly with a scowl, wondering what I was going to do for sleeping quarters.

"That mean you don't have a tent?" Tina asked from where she was walking back into camp after using the toilet, such as it was.

"Looks that way," Beth answered her.

"Well, he can sleep with me. Sherrie can shift over to with Kim and Beth!" Tina said with a grin. "I don't take up too much room."

"Oh I don't think so. If he's gonna sleep with anyone I think it ought to be me," Donna said quickly.

"Not likely!" Kim said with a scowl. "Why should you pick anyway? If he's going to sleep with someone, let him pick who it is. Oh by the way Mike. Pick me pick me!"

"It's not like it'll matter all that much who he sleeps with after tomorrow morning," Sherrie said to all of them.

"Yeah. What is it with tomorrow morning?" I asked with a scowl. "That's about the third time now you've talked about tomorrow like it's some secret. Does anyone want to fill me in?"

"I will," Kim said as she got up and walked over to me. "As soon as you take off all your clothes."

"I'm not taking off all my clothes."

"Well, then. You'll just have to wait for tomorrow!" she said with a shrug, turning and walking back toward the fire.

"Okay. That's enough. He'll sleep with me. You girls can rearrange however you want," Jill said, taking charge.

"Why you?" Beth asked.

"Because I'm closest in age and I know damn well that if he sleeps with you or Kim that you'll have him up all night fucking like rabbits. No. He'll sleep with me," she said as if that settled the matter.

"Hang on a minute. Who said I was sleeping with anyone? I'll just sleep under the tarp," I said, shaking my head.

"Out in the bugs? Seriously?" Jill queried.

"I can."

"Yeah, but it'd be silly. Don't worry, I'm not the bashful type and I've seen hundreds of men's bodies. So we'll do just fine together."

"Yeah, that's another thing. Just where do you see all these men's bodies?" I asked curiously.

"Didn't she tell you? She works down in the fertility clinic. Her specialty is in the sperm bank!" Kim chided.

"Well, someone has to inspect and sanitize all those cocks," Jill answered with a grin.

"Good lord," I said, shaking my head and walking away. Not that I could go too far on the fifty-meter diameter island. Jill found me sitting on a rock staring out at the lake a short time later.

"I'm sorry about that. Sometimes the girls can get a little crude," she said quietly as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty thick skinned, but for some reason being argued over as to who to sleep with, almost like some kind of trophy just wasn't getting it done. I guess that's why Jack doesn't let guys go out with all female groups."

"Not that that's a cure either. Some of these groups would argue over another woman as much as a guy. But if this is an issue, tomorrow will be even more difficult."

"What is it about tomorrow?" I asked almost snippily, turning to look at her.

"It's the fourteenth. We've been planning this for a couple years now."

"So? It's the fourteenth."

"Yeah. July fourteenth."

"So? Is that date supposed to mean something to me?"

"Well, I guess it doesn't," she said with a sigh. "But it will after tomorrow. That's why we wanted a secluded camping spot. It's national nude day."

"It's what!? I've never heard of anything so ridiculous," I said looking at her in astonishment. "There can't be any such thing."

"Oh. There is. And the girls are planning on celebrating it this year...in full bloom!"

"So you mean, tomorrow...that all day...they're going to be..."

"Uh huh. Naked," she said with a matter of fact tone. "Me too incidentally." I looked at her and for some reason had a hard time thinking about her getting naked for a whole day. Not that it was an unpleasant thought, but I just didn't see her as doing it. "So? You don't believe me?"

"Not entirely," I admitted, thinking to myself that there was no way these ladies were all getting naked out here in front of me.

"Let me ask you a question. What do you do for a living, when you're not up here shepherding wanna be outdoors men and women?"

"I teach college."

"Uh huh. So you see lots of kids all year long, and when summer comes, you run away and do something completely different."

"Pretty much," I agreed.

"Well, I'm a nurse. I work in a fertility clinic, and I deal with all sorts of people trying to have babies, and failing. That includes dealing with sexual disorders as well as various types of artificial fertilization. In the process I have seen pretty much every form of male and female body there is."

"Including guys with hardons," I said quietly.

"Including guys with hardons," she agreed. "Unfortunately it's always in the line of duty," she added with a frown.

"And you want to do something completely different?"

"Not so much different as outside my comfort zone," she said, looking out at the water. "I'm always dealing with couples in various states of undress, and no matter how I might get turned on, I have to look the professional and pretend I'm not."

"But sometimes you are?"

"Sometimes I am," she whispered. "Sometimes I'll be touching a big hard cock on some guy, sterilizing it before he jacks off in my little collection tray, wanting to just stroke it for him or sometimes even bend over and let him stuff it into me. I haven't been fucked in...well longer than I want to admit."

"Sometimes I just want to stand there and throw off my clothes and play with myself while he's stroking his cock, trying to make himself come so that we can test his semen."

"I didn't know you stayed in the room while they did that."

"Sometimes, if they ask I will. Some guys need a little more persuasion than a little clip of porn will do. They like having live woman to watch."

"Do you ever flash anything?" I asked curiously.

"I have on a couple rare occasions. One guy just couldn't seem to get off no matter how hard he tried. I knelt down and pulled my top up and let him look at my tits while he stroked himself off. God I wanted it squirted all over my tits right then, but it had to go into the dish," she said with a sigh.

"So what does this have to do with tomorrow?"

"We're all going to be naked, all day. I rather figure that you'll have your pick of who you want to do what with. I doubt any of them will say no to anything you ask. Well, maybe Kim would balk at getting fucked. But otherwise..."

"So?"

"So I don't want to wait until tomorrow," she said as she pushed herself up to stand on the rock next to me. "This is a little awkward. I'm used to being the one undressed in front of, not doing the undressing," she said as she pulled her tank top up over her head, tossing it onto the rocks behind her, her easily D cup breasts swinging slightly as she moved, each creamy orb hanging down like a large droplet of water. Her areola, each almost as wide as my pointer finger is long, were dark pink as were the large erect nipples poking out at me as she moved her hands to her hips. I watched as she bent, her tits hanging down farther, swinging more freely as she worked her spandex shorts down over her ass and hips, pushing the tight material down her legs until she could step out of it. She only stood in her hiking boots and tiny bikini panty for a moment and she was pushing the little white underwear down her legs.

With a nervous intake of breath she tossed her panties onto the pile of her other clothes and stood up to let me see all of her now naked body. Her pussy lips were full and round with significant amounts of her inner labia pushing out, but left folded and pressed tightly against her outer lips from the tight spandex. Her mound was covered in a fine mat of what looked like soft brown curls, extending in a wide triangle pointing down toward her pussy lips. "So what do you think?" she asked a little breathlessly as she stood next to me, looking down at me with her soft blue eyes.

"I think you're very good looking," I answered her, not quite sure what she wanted me to do, if anything.

"Good enough to have sex with?"

"Oh, yeah. Definitely that," I agreed.

"You know, if you wanted to take your shorts off, I wouldn't mind at all riding your cock."

"yeah?"

"Yeah. I really liked how it looked the other day, back at the camp, when Beth was stroking it for you," she said, moving her hands behind her ass instead of rubbing her fingers nervously.

"Come here," I said, lifting a hand toward her and holding it out to her. She moved one of her hands to mine and let me grip her fingers gently. "Come on, step over here," I coaxed, gently pulling on her hand. She tentatively stepped over another step toward me. I reached for her leg and coaxed her to step over me, straddling my legs and facing me. I let go of her hand and moved both my hands to her hips, gently stroking my fingers up and down her hips and thighs, teasing them up and around her firm round ass. After several long seconds stroking her ass I laid my palms on her round cheeks and gently pulled her closer. She shuffled her feet, moving closer to me as my hands requested, her eyes looking down at me with a mixture of apprehension and lust. I leaned my head toward her to meet her steps, gently kissing her left thigh and then her right. I heard her sigh softly as I planted a soft kiss on her curl covered mound, softly kissing my way down closer to her pussy, the aroma of her excitement strong in my nostrils.

I reached my tongue out and gently teased her lips, using my tongue to spread and move them so they were no longer packed against her outer lips, but now free to move and wet with her juices and my saliva. I pulled her closer, coaxing her to spread her legs and step closer, giving me better access to her waiting pussy.

"Ohhhhh fuck," she cooed softly as I stroked my tongue between her lips, teasing it slowly along until I found her hooded clit and gently teased the tip of my tongue across and around it. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes," she gasped softly as I pressed my tongue deeper, starting another long slow stroke. I tasted her juices as I spread her lips with my tongue, working slowly toward her clit again, where I flicked and teased it for long seconds before drawing back again for another long slow lick. "Oh god that feels good," she moaned softly as I teased the tip of my tongue into her far enough to find the entrance to her tunnel. As I licked slowly up her wet slit again I let my left hand slide down the curve of her ass, my fingers curling between her legs until the tip of my finger found her little rosebud and gently stroked across it in time with my tongue stroking her hard, now exposed clit.

"You like?" I asked before I pressed my tongue up into her again, teasing around her tunnel entrance and then sliding up her pubic bone.

"Oh god yes. You are making me so fucking horny. God I wanna fuck your hard cock," she moaned softly.

"Soon," I said as I went back for another lick, teasing my tongue along her wet lips again, my finger still teasing her ass as I worked toward her clit again. I sucked her clit into my mouth, pressing it gently between my lips and flicking just the tip of my tongue across it, making her body jerk involuntarily.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck," she groaned softly.

I grinned to myself as I let go of her ass with my free hand and reached to my shorts, unsnapping and unzipping them while I teased her pussy lips and clit yet again. Keeping my tongue on her clit, I let go of her completely reaching for my own shorts and working them down over my ass with my little bikini underwear, my engorged cock sticking up toward her pussy as I worked my shorts down my legs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds