Canoe Trip Guide

"I like waking up like this," she whispered softly.

"Me too," I answered, equally quietly.

She tilted her head up towards mine and gently kissed my cheek. I turned my head and we let our lips press gently together, sharing a soft warm kiss that was unhurried but full of desire. She broke the kiss after what had to be several minutes and rolled herself over on me, using her hands and knees to hold herself over me, her tits hanging down with her nipples gently brushing my chest. She began to slowly rock herself forward and back, dragging her pussy along my hard cock and her nipples on my chest until her tits bounced into my chin. I grinned up at her to let her know her tease was appreciated, and was rewarded by her lifting her chest higher, her nipples now brushing my lips and her pussy spreading around my engorged head. I felt her push herself down and rock her hips, arching her back inward as she pushed back, my cock head sliding up her wet slit until it pressed into her tunnel entrance.

I lifted my head slightly and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth as she pressed herself back, driving herself slowly down my freshly lubricated cock.

"Ohhhhh yeah," she whispered as she pressed herself farther onto me, driving my head fully into her and pulling her nipple from my mouth. She leaned her head down and moaned gently into my mouth as her lips pressed to mine. She slowly started rocking again, my hands sliding up her bare body to capture her tits and tease her nipples as she rocked herself slowly on and off my cock. Her hot warm tunnel caressed and teased my morning hardon, spreading a warmth through my body. Her motions slowly increased, driving herself down on me harder with each passing minute, her own need growing as quickly as mine. I couldn't hold still any longer and began rocking my hips in time with her strokes, driving us together more quickly.

"Oh god yes," she moaned as she rocked more urgently, my hips lifting to slam my cock into her. I moved my hands to her hips, holding and pulling her ass toward my cock while watching her tits swing inches from my face. "Gonna come," she grunted as she pounded herself down onto me, the end of her tunnel slamming against my head, sending little sparks running through my body. I felt her start to climax, her pussy clenching and gripping me as I pounded up into her, her rocking no longer coordinated. Our bodies slapped wetly together as her cum leaked from her and my plunging cock spread it on her.

"Me too," I grunted softly as my own orgasm inched the last little bit and washed over me. My body jerked, driving up into her and spurting a gush of hot cum into her already spasming pussy.

"FUCK!" she cried more loudly as my flowing seed pushed her climax back up to a new pinnacle. I lay below her, jerking and spasming, panting for breath as my climax emptied into her.

She lowered herself onto me, her tits pressed to my chest, her lips brushing and teasing mine while we both panted for air. "God I could wake up every morning like this," she whispered breathlessly.

"Yeah. Me too," I agreed. There was a time long ago that I felt the same way about someone else. Unfortunately the things that happened the rest of the day seemed to wash those good feelings away until we no longer woke anything close to that way. It was enough to make me realize just how much I missed this kind of thing.

"So. I guess having you undressed all day is over, huh?"

"Fraid so. We have to start back today."

"Too bad. I wouldn't mind another day like yesterday," she said with a soft giggle.

"Yeah. I have to admit, for the most part I had fun."

"Too bad we have to go back."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Tell you what. I won't wear any more than I have to, and any time you want to just slide your hand under my shirt or down my shorts, I'm yours to play with."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. Don't suppose you'd want to reciprocate."

"Bet I would," I grinned. "Shorts only. Feel free to play," I chuckled.

With a smile she crawled off my now shrinking cock and climbed out of the tent, still naked. She came back a few moments later with a pair of shorts from my pack and a t-shirt and shorts for herself. We dressed and then climbed out to start getting breakfast made.

If their intent was to get me hard again as the ladies made their way out of their tents, each of them standing naked before dressing, with the exception of Beth, who vowed to go all day topless and Kim who seemed intent on going as long as she could completely naked. It also didn't take long for the ladies to realize that I was wearing only athletic shorts, which were easily pulled down or hands slid into. By the time breakfast was done I had finally relented and was walking around with my shorts hooked under my balls, my hardon swinging back and forth with each step.

After breakfast I headed to the latrine to take care of the morning paperwork and upon returning found all of the women hard at work breaking down camp. I headed to my tent, or more correctly Jill's tent, to finish packing my gear and found her kneeling in the tent door, her ass sticking out toward me. With a grin I knelt down behind her and slid my hands on her ass, working my hands down between her legs to stroke her pussy through the material of her shorts. After a few moments I pulled down her shorts, exposing her ass and pussy. With a grin I pulled the front of my shorts down, exposing my quickly hardening cock and teased it up and down her wet lips. I teased my head just between her lips as she arched her back and pushed herself back against me, trying to drive my cock into her.

"You keep doing that and I'm gonna throw you on the ground and fuck you silly," she said, looking behind her a she pushed back, forcing me into her.

"Any time .," I answered with a chuckle as I stroked my cock in and out in choppy little strokes, working more of her moisture onto my shaft until I was pushed fully into her, holding it there while I stroked her bare ass cheeks.

"Well, maybe not," she said as she pulled off of me and turned over sitting down on the tent floor just inside the door.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked in surprise.

"Well. While you were gone we had a little meeting. We all agreed that whatever you did to me you had to do to any of them that asked. I think they were a little miffed that we kinda shacked up last night."

"And I just..."

"Opened the door, so to speak. Sometime before the end of the day, you now have to pull down the pants of every one of them and stuff it in from behind. If I'd let you keep going until you came, well then you'd have to do that to all of them too," she said with a straight face. "I'm not sure you were up to that, and I'm not sure I really wanted to watch that either."

"Ah," I answered. "So, what happens then? After I stick them all that is?"

"Well, if you can get them all done before dark, you get to choose who you sleep with for our last night. If not, well then they get to pick."

"I see. So if I want to sleep with you again tonight, I have to go poke them all?"

"Every one," she said with a wry smile. "Not that it'd be that much of a hardship."

"Probably not," I agreed.

"Then let me pack and you go poke some ass," she said with a giggle, pushing me back by my chest. "We have a long trip home and only so much time to dip your wick if you wanna fuck me again tonight."

"Yes ma'am," I answered, standing up and looking around camp. I doubted it would take too long to get my cock into all of them. Hell, it wasn't as if they were going to object. Two days. That's what was left. Two days with this group of women. Yeah, now I knew why Jack refused to let guys go out with women's groups. Oh well. "Might as well enjoy it!" I said to myself as I walked toward Kim, bending over the cook box, still naked, my cock swinging side to side with each step. Yep. Two more days. I was going to have to thank Lynn for this when we got back.

The end....for now!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds