Canoe Trip Guide

"You want it in you?"

"Only if you promise to cum on me and not in me."

"I think I can promise that," I answered her quietly.

She grinned up at me and lifted one leg, hooking it around my waist, loosening one arm from my neck to reach down between us. I felt her grasp my cock and pull it up as she rocked her hips and tilted her waiting tunnel toward my engorged head. "Ohhhhh my god," she mumbled. "I don't know if it'll go in."

"Damn," I grunted as she tried to push herself down on me, my head trying to spread her wide enough to allow me into her. I felt her slowly stretching, her entrance widening as she tried to force me into herself. The pressure on the crown of my head spread outward, finally almost popping into her, only about two inches of me sinking into her before she gasped and stopped pushing.

"Easy baby. Easy," she cooed as much to me as to herself. She eased back off of me slightly and then pressed again, pushing on another half inch or so. "Fuck you're big. No wonder Beth loved fucking you."

"I didn't know anyone knew."

"Yeah. I saw you two going at it by the side of the lake the night before we came out," she grunted as she continued choppy little strokes to work me deeper into her.

"Oh fuck," I grunted, reaching down for her and cupping her tight little ass cheeks in my hands. I lifted her, her other leg wrapping around me as I shifted how we were aimed, more of me slipping into her incredibly tight tunnel until my head was pressed to the end. At least two inches still stuck out between us, but at that point I didn't care. I bounced her gently, using my hips to bounce her in the air, sliding off my shaft several inches before letting her slide back down again.

"OH GOD!" she squealed as my head banged into the end of her tunnel over and over again. Her little titties bounced on her chest almost as much as her short black hair bounced around her face. Up and down I launched her, sliding her light weight up and down my shaft. "OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she screamed loudly as my cock pounded up into her over and over again. She gasped and moaned and cried loudly over and over as I pumped myself up into her.

"Gonna come," I grunted after at least ten minutes of hefting her surprisingly light weight on and off my cock.

"Put me down," she gasped, unlooping her legs from around me. "Oh fuck yes. Come on me. Squirt your cum on me!" she practically demanded as I set her on the ground and she squatted down, reaching with both hands for my cock. She frantically started stroking me, aiming my head at her face. "Do it! Come all over me. Squirt on my face and tits and all over my tight little body!" she cried loudly, one hand moving from my cock to between her own legs again. I could tell she was either climaxing again or still, as my cock erupted, spraying a huge gush of cum on her face. Over and over I jerked, watching my cum splatter on her face and chest in the moonlight. "OHHH YES!" she screamed one last time, her whole body suddenly jerking and shaking so hard she couldn't control where my cock was pointed.

I stood there watching her, cum dripping down her face and tits as she leaned forward and engulfed as much of my cock as she could with her mouth. She licked and sucked me like a popsicle and then licked me like a long ice cream cone until she had cleaned me of her cum and mine.

"Ohhhh god yes," she said, standing up and moving her hands to start rubbing my cum around her chest. She wiped it from her face and rubbed it into her little tits, stroking her fingers around her own nipples as I watched her stroke herself. Finally she looked up from her tits and looked into my eyes. "Soooo fucking hot. If you feel the need tomorrow, I'm ready for you to squirt whatever you want on me." Then she leaned toward me, kiss my startled face and walked toward one of the other tents.

"So. Kim broke you into her little kink did she?" Jill asked as I crawled back into the tent. "I wondered if she could resist."

"She does more than that?"

"Oh yeah. One time she got all of us together to pee on her while she lay on the ground. Said it was the best orgasm she'd ever had. Though tonight might rival that. I haven't heard her come that long before."

"Come that long?"

"Oh hell yeah. She was definitely coming the whole time you were fucking her."

"I wondered, but I didn't think someone could climax that long."

"She can," Jill said with a giggle. "Now how about we snuggle up and get some sleep?"

"Good idea," I agreed.

I woke well after the sun had come up, which was pretty unusual for me. I looked around the nearly empty tent. Waking up alone in a tent isn't unusual, though I had expected a naked woman next to me. The lack of any of my gear was even more of a surprise. It took several seconds for my still sleepy brain to process just exactly why my stuff was missing, but after a few sleepy seconds I remembered just what I had agreed to. With a sigh I pulled on my socks and boots, the only thing they left me to wear. Not that I was completely reluctant. Actually, the thought of seeing all of them naked was very appealing, I just wasn't sure I wanted to be running around naked all day. I've just never quite been that comfortable naked in public settings.

I unzipped the tent and crawled out, looking around camp and wondering just why I was hesitant. All seven of them were sitting around the fire as naked as I was. "Well, look who finally woke up!" Jill said with a grin. "Decided to come join us?"

"Can't stay in my tent all day I suppose," I answered her.

"Come to collect your prize?" Sherrie asked. "I have it on good authority that Tiffany is more than ready to let you satisfy that morning hardon you're showing."

"Oh?" I asked as I walked toward them, my hard cock swinging from side to side with each step.

Tiffany stood up and walked toward me, her big tits, easily a D cup, or maybe even more now that I saw them naked, swinging as she moved. Each large round orb hung on her chest like a large water droplet, her two plus inch diameter dark brown areola slightly puckered around her finger diameter rock hard nipples. I could see a significant amount of soft inner lip protruding between her fat outer lips, framed with dark brown curls that matched her curly brown hair. "Seems I made a little bet last night and now need to pay up."

"What kind of a bet?"

"Well," she said as she stepped up to me, reaching for my neck with her arms, slipping them around and gently pulling her big chest against mine. "I didn't think Sherrie would actually go fuck you last night. Since she did, I have to let you fuck me in front of everyone."

"And you're bashful?" I asked.

"Oh not hardly. I've never been bashful about my body. Now having a cock stuffed in it, that's another story. You see, Tina can be a bit jealous about that. So if you're gonna fuck me, you're gonna have to fuck her too."

"You're telling me that you and Tina are..."

"Roommates? Lesbians? A couple?" Tiffany asked with a grin. "Any of those work."

I looked at the ladies sitting around the camp site, several suppressing grins, Tina staring at the two of us intently. "You know, we don't have to do this."

"Why? You have something against fucking a lesbian?" Tiffany asked.

"I have something against messing up people's relationships."

"You mean like fucking a married woman? You didn't seem to have any qualms about that last night. So. You up to fucking two of us?" she asked, sliding one hand down from my shoulders between us to grasp my hard cock. "We know that you and Jill have done it, as well as Sherrie last night. Even though Donna won't admit it, we're pretty sure she smelled like sex when at dinner that night in camp and we all know for sure that Beth enjoyed your attentions late that night. So, there aren't many of us left to do. In fact, I think the two of us are the last two to enjoy your cock. So, you going to oblige us or should I tie you to a tree and fuck your brains out that way?"

"Seems that Kim isn't the only one that leans towards kinkiness," I said quietly.

"Oh. A little of her fun and games have rubbed off on the two of us," she answered. "So. I'm ready any time you are."

"Yeah, she and Tina were licking each other pretty hard before they climbed out of their tent," Beth called from where she was sitting, sipping a cup of coffee near the fire.

"That's right. We were. I'm all wet and ready. All you have to do is bend me over and fill me with this thick long cock. You wanna do that? You wanna fuck my wet lesbian pussy?" she whispered, lifting herself on her toes to bring her lips to mine. She sucked my lower lips and then teased my lips open with the tip of her tongue. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and tease my tongue, swirling around it and then withdrawing so she could suck my upper lip with hers.

"Oh damn," I breathed as she let my lips go to catch a breath. She moved her lips back to mine again to continue the incredibly sensuous kiss, while her hand slowly stroked my rock hard cock. I was glad that my normal morning hardon wasn't a quick shoot and done affair. It usually took a fair amount of time to get that first morning hardon over the top, which her hand was doing a marvelous job of teasing.

She let go of my neck, took my hand and pulled me around the fire to where Tina was sitting on one of the large logs arrayed around the fire pit. She took Tina's hand, pulled her up from the log and turned her to sit sideways on the log with her ass at the edge. She bent over Tina and pushed her back until she was sitting at an angle. I watched her lips close around Tina's left nipple, Tina's eyes closing as Tiff sucked her nipple deep into her mouth.

"I think you're supposed to fuck her now," Beth said as I stood there looking like I wasn't sure what to do.

I shook my head to collect my thoughts. I may have been a bit dense at the moment, but I wasn't stupid. I'd had more sex in the last two days than in the last year and here it was being offered up again on a silver platter. I moved the few more inches it took to step behind her and grabbed my hard cock, aiming it for her protruding wet lips. When my head touched her lips she arched her back down, pushing her pussy back out at me farther.

My head slipped easily between her lips, nestling into her tunnel opening. I held her firm ass and pushed against her, my cock forcing its way into her. I heard her moan around Tina's nipple as I started to work in short little strokes, driving myself deeper and deeper into her. "Oh fuck yes!" she moaned as I started stoking long and slow into her. "God damn that feels good."

"You enjoying that?" Beth called from where she was squatting next to the fire pit, her knees spread wide so that her fingers could stroke in and out of her own pussy.

"Yeah, I am," I grunted, as I plunged into Tiffany's hot pussy.

"Well, I can tell you for sure, she is too," Tiffany moaned. "Jesus he fucks good."

"Well, you better damn well save some for me then," Tina said from below her. "Now I think you better damn well start sucking this pussy."

"With pleasure," Tiffany said, bending down farther and pushing her ass up at me even more in the process. I plunged into her over and over for what felt like an hour before she pulled her mouth from Tina's wet cunt and cried out that she was coming. I felt her pussy clench and squeeze me as she climaxed, her legs and arms shaking while she panted for breath and moaned loudly. She abruptly pulled off my cock and stepped aside, leaving Tina sitting on the edge of the log looking up at me expectantly.

"I'm the last single one I think. You wanna make it a complete set?" she said, stroking her pussy lips with one hand.

"Hell, why not? I mean I haven't come yet this morning."

"Good. Only thing is, gotta come on, not in. Got it?"

"Yeah, I understand," I said as knelt down in front of the log, my cock glistening in the morning sun with Tiffany's juices. I aimed my engorged head toward her pussy and slid easily into her, driving my full length before my head hit the end of her tunnel.

"Ohhhhhh fuck. Why do cocks have to feel so good and always be attached to asshole men?"

"I didn't know I was an asshole," I grunted as I plunge in and out of her pussy.

"Well, stop and think about it. How many of us have you fucked?"

"I think all of you."

"Uh huh. What kind of a guy does that?"

"One who hasn't had much sex in the last several months and is single and horny," I answered.

"Don't listen to her," Jill said. "You've been as much of a gentleman as any of us have let you. We started this, not you."

"Yeah, well he's still fucking all of us," Tina moaned.

"Like you're saying no right now?"

"Oh fuck no! It's every bit as good as I've been hearing from all of you, but still, who fucks seven women at the same time?"

"He hasn't. One at a time maybe," Sherrie said with a giggle. "But if you don't want it, just let me know and I'll be happy to ride it again."

"I bet you would. You're such a slut," Tina moaned.

"What's who you're calling a slut. It's your pussy that's on his cock," Sherrie snapped back at her friend.

"Oh fuck. Ohhhhhh shit. I think I'm going to come!" Tina squealed all of a sudden. "OHHHH FUCK MEEEE!" she screamed as her body convulsed around me, her juices squeezing copiously around my cock and running down her ass and my balls. I held myself in her, my own orgasm only moments away, concerned that if I kept stroking I was going to blow my wad inside her. "OH FUCK! Don't stop. Keep fucking me. Oh god keep fucking me!"

"Not if you don't want me coming in you."

"I don't fucking care! Fuck me! Pump that cock in meeeeee!"

I shrugged and started stroking again, her hips rocking in time with my strokes, the sudden change in sensations pushing me quickly toward completion.

"OH FUCK YES! OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSS!" she screamed so loud I suspected she could be heard half way across the state. Her body bucked and convulsed around me, finally sending me over the top.

"DAMN!" I grunted loudly, unable to keep my body from jerking and jamming my cock into her harder. Her legs clamped around my body, holding me deep in her as my cock ejected a gush of hot juice into her pussy, followed by half a dozen more, timed with the jerks and spasms of my own body.

"Ohhhhhhh my god," Tina finally panted, releasing my body and pushing me away, forcing my still mostly hard cock out of her. "I thought you weren't going to do that!" she said with an angry frown on her face.

"Sweetie, there ain't no way you're blaming that on him. He tried to tell you and you insisted that he keep fucking you and when you felt him come you used your legs so he couldn't pull out. So you might not have wanted it, when it came time, you damn well demanded it," Beth said. "And for the record, he isn't an asshole. He's probably the nicest guy you've ever been with."

"Thanks for sticking up for me," I said quietly while Tina glared at me.

"We all do," Jill said. "Let's face it, you weren't even supposed to come do this trip. We pushed for it, so no, you're not to blame. Hell, I know I came on to you and didn't take no for an answer. I think the rest of you did the same thing. So, let's just take it easy on insulting him, okay?"

"Yeah. Hell Tina, no one said you had to have sex with him. It was your choice," Sherrie added.

"Yeah. Hell, I didn't have to. But I know damn well I will again if I get the chance, married or not. So cut the shit and deal with the aftermath of what you wanted," Donna said before she got up and walked off into the woods.

"Uh oh. I think we got a problem," Jill said quietly, getting up and following Donna off into the wood line.

"Not to change the subject, but I'm starved and I smell food," I said as I sat on a log, my shrinking cock hanging down and dripping cum in the dirt.

"Yeah. Been ready a while," Kim said, getting up and opening the foil packs that had the fish I'd caught the night before. She scooped me some fish and reconstituted eggs and walked it over to me. She handed me the plate and a fork and then sat down next to me. "Don't worry about her. She's the complainer of the group. Wants to say how bad men are but then doesn't say no when one wants to fuck her."

"Sounds confusing."

"Oh. It is. I'm more worried about Donna. I didn't know you two had had sex."

"Actually, we did in the bunkhouse the day I got your gear. I was taking a nap and woke up to her sucking my cock."

"Ahhh. That explains it. She was seeming to have fun playing with you out on the grass."

"Yeah, she was," I agreed as I took another large mouthful. "So all you are friends? Co-workers? What?"

"Yes. Some of us work together, but we've been a girls' group for years. We've done all kinds of things, cruises, road trips, parties, shopping trips. This is the first time we've done something like this though. Actually, we weren't supposed to. It was just supposed to be a trip to be naked outside for the whole day."

"Well, you got that part."

"And a whole lot more. I hope I get another chance before we go home."

"Well, at the moment I think it needs a rest. But I'm game later, if you want."

"Trust me, we all want!" she giggled. "Here let me take that." She said reaching for my now empty plate.

"If you all don't mind, I need a shower," I said as I stood up.

"Shower? What shower?" Sherrie asked, twisting around to see me.

"Portable shower bag," I answered. "Just gotta heat water," I said as I walked to the cook box and dug in the bottom and pulled out a rolled plastic bag with a tube and a rope on it. "Unless you like cold showers."

"Well, we got some hot water," Kim offered. "Yeah. Here, hold this." I said to Sherrie as she squatted near the fire. She held the bag as I filled it half way with the hot dish water, way too hot to shower with. Taking the bag from her I walked to the water's edge and dipped the bag in, filling it the rest of the way with cold lake water, making a comfortably tepid mix. I capped the bag and lay it on the ground and looked at the ladies. "Okay. Now if someone will get me my gear, I'd really like some soap."

"Uh uh," Sherrie said with a grin. "You might chicken out and put clothes on. I have some soap," she said as she got up. She walked to her tent and came back a few moments later with a small bottle of what looked like shower gel. "So, why don't you and I take that bag out into the woods and share it?"

"Why did I know you were going to suggest that?" I asked.

"Because you're a perceptive, intelligent man. I'm sure you can figure out just exactly why I want to share the shower with you, right?"

"Oh. I'm pretty sure I can," I answered. "Just for the record, there is a limit to how many times I can get it up."

"If there is we haven't seen it yet," Sherrie answered with a soft chuckle as she walked over to me. I picked up the bag and let her lead me off into the woods away from camp. "I figure I better get mine while I can. I don't know that how much of you will be left by this afternoon."

"Yeah, I may be pretty much done by then the way it's going," I agreed. "This ought to do," I said as we stepped under a pine tree with a heavy branch about eight feet off the ground. I threw the rope over the branch and then tied it to the ring on the bag so the bag hung just above my head. I was still looking up at the rope when I felt her mouth close around my soft cock. "Oh damn," I groaned softly as she sucked and slurped my cock, slowly causing me to grow harder. She thrust her mouth over my hardening cock, taking as much of me into her mouth as she could, my head slipping momentarily into her throat. "Damn you're good at that," I groaned softly in appreciation.

"And you're damn good at fucking!" she said as she pulled her face from my cock to take a breath. "Speaking of which. I think this is ready to do some of that."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds