Canoe Trip Guide

I pulled my face from her pussy and reached up again, grasping her hips and pulling her down toward me. She bent her legs and let me pull her ass down toward me, her eyes never leaving mine, almost as if she wasn't sure she wanted to watch what she knew was coming. I let go of her left hip and reached between us, finding my hard cock and coaxing her lower until I could feel her wet lips against my head. I stroked my head back and forth between her lips, smearing her juices over the tip and teasing her clit with my now lubricated tip.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes," she groaned, lowering herself down farther, no longer willing to wait to feel me inside her. I felt my head engage into her tunnel opening and the pressure build against my head as she let more weight down on me. I almost popped into her, her body finally expanding enough to let my engorged head into her, making her large enough to accept my long fat shaft. "Ohhh my god yessssss!" she hissed breathlessly as she started lifting and lowering herself on my shaft, slowly lubricating and working me deeper and deeper into her until her bare ass was slapping against my bare thighs. "God damn you feel good," she groaned as she bounced, her ass now slapping wetly against my thighs at the end of each stroke.

I let my hands travel up her body capturing and cupping each large round orb of sexy breast, quickly guiding the nipple of her left breast to my waiting mouth. "Ohhhh fuck me fuck me fuck me," she moaned as I sucked and teased her nipple, her legs pumping her up and down my shaft. I could feel her tunnel expanding around me each time I was forced into her, each stroke seeming to be accompanied by a gasp or squeak of pleasure. "Sooo fucking good," she grunted as her legs started to tremble, losing some of her coordination at the same time.

"Uh huh," I agreed as I moved to her right nipple, sucking it into my mouth and teasing it as I had the other, with the tip of my tongue flicking across and around it. "I'm gonna come," I grunted, realizing that I was turned on way more than I realized and was quickly feeling that warmth and tingle spread through me, warning me that I would soon be unable to hold back.

"Do it. I wanna feel you squirting in me. I wanna feel your fat cock coming inside me," she moaned softly, her pace quickening in an apparent attempt to push me along more quickly.

"Fuck," I grunted, my body trying to hump up from the rock into her. I felt my cock swell and then a strong surge of cum lance up into her. She felt the surge and slammed herself down on me, her body jerking almost in time with mine as my body spasmed and jerked uncontrollably for long seconds, pumping shot after shot of cum into her tight tunnel. "Oh god., I panted as my body slowly started becoming mine again, realizing only now that her whole body was trembling and jerking as well. I let my hands move to her back and slide up and down her body, my fingertips teasing her skin. She sat on my lap, my cock starting to soften in her still occasionally spasming pussy.

"Oh god damn," she panted. "I didn't expect that when I came over here with you, but I'm damn glad it did."

"Yeah it was nice," I answered her quietly.

"So, I guess sleeping together tonight won't be a problem anymore, huh?"

"I suppose not," I chuckled.

"And tomorrow? You going to get naked with us? I mean it's not like all of us haven't already seen your cock."

"Yeah. Sure," I said with the shake of my head.

She grinned at me and then rolled off of me to sit next to me, my cum leaking from her pussy and making a little puddle on the rock under her. We sat for almost half an hour, watching the lake, the loons and the ducks before we heard one of the girls calling that it was dinner time. The two of us dressed and then walked back to camp for dinner.

Dinner was macaroni and cheese, sliced summer sausage and granola. While it was filling, I really never quite learned to enjoy the reconstituted meals. As a result, I planned on going out to see if I could catch a few fish to add to our pantry. It was a good thing too, since the topic of conversation quickly devolved into sex and what each of them might enjoy doing with or to me.

I managed to stay out until dark, cleaning the fish by firelight as the ladies watched, putting them in plastic bags and tucking them in the rocks in the cold lake water before retiring to bed. Through the thin tent walls I could hear them chatting about each other's boyfriends or husbands, comparing notes on how well they were endowed or how well they did certain things. I'd often wondered if women talked about that kind of thing, and at least within this group, it seemed they did.

I couldn't quite help but get turned on at the discussion of exactly how each of them liked to be licked, sucked or fucked, my cock rock hard and sticking out the top of my briefs as I lay there listening. I couldn't help but push the front of my briefs down and lay there stroking my rock hard cock slowly as Sherrie described in detail how her husband loved to lick her pussy until she was about ready to blow all over his face, and then push his big black cock into her pussy and pump her until she came at least twice on him. "Oh fuck yeah," I heard Kim moan as Sherrie described the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her, his fat head teasing her tunnel and pushing her toward that first climax with long slow strokes. I suddenly began to wonder if the ladies were playing with themselves, and was about to move to where I could look out the tent door and see when I heard Kim climax, several of the ladies giggling and egging her on as she moaned and cried in pleasure.

"Now that's what it's about. Getting a really good fucking," Sherrie said with a soft feminine chuckle. "Were you thinking about my husband pounding his cock in you when you came? Or someone else?"

"Someone else," Kim panted. "Most definitely someone else!"

"Bet we can guess who," someone said with a giggle.

"Yeah well, I'm not the only one with their fingers in their pussy, now am I?"

"Not hardly," I heard Tiffany giggle. "I have half a mind to go over and climb into that tent with him and ride his cock until he turns into a geyser in me."

"You might need to stand in line," Sherrie said. "Cuz I'm so fucking horny right now that I'd beat you to it."

"You wouldn't!" I heard Kim say, still a little breathlessly. "I mean you're married."

"So? Like you're gonna tell him?"

"Not me," Kim answered.

"I dare you to," I heard Tiffany say. "I dare you to strip right now and go over and fuck him."

"Seriously?"

"Uh huh. I don't think you have the guts to do it."

"Oh I have the guts to. Maybe I just don't want to."

"You know, Sherrie, I've heard you talk a great story about how you ride your husband in the car, in the back yard, even in that restaurant that time. I'm starting to think it's all bragging. I dare you to go fuck him until he comes, or you do."

"And if I do?"

"Then tomorrow I'll stand here and you all can watch him fuck me."

"Tiff. Seriously?" I heard Beth ask in surprise. "You'd really do that?"

"Hey, I'm not totally averse to cocks. Just cocks on assholes, which constitutes most men. Besides, she's not really going to go do it," Tiffany answered.

"I could," Sherrie shot back.

"But you won't. I've known you for five years. You're all talk and no do. Remember that camping trip we all went on a couple years ago? You couldn't even fuck your husband in the tent because you were afraid we'd hear you," Tiffany said with a laugh. "Yeah, we heard him trying to coax you to, and you refusing. No way you're going to go fuck Mike."

"Well, I hope you enjoy your fucking, because I'm sure as hell going to enjoy mine!" I heard Sherrie say.

"God she is!" I heard Beth say a few moments later over what sounded like rustling nylon. I heard the crunch of gravel coming toward the tent and quickly pulled my briefs up over as much of my cock as I could and closed my eyes to pretend to be sleeping. I heard the zipper pull down and felt as much as heard her climb into the tent. She bumped against me several times as she twisted herself to zip the tent closed and keep the ever present mosquitos out.

"You don't have to pretend to sleep. I know you're awake," she whispered as she crawled across me in the dark tent, the only illumination being the moonlight and firelight filtering through the two layers of green nylon.

"How'd you know?"

"Half your hard dick is sticking out. Pretty obvious," she whispered back as I felt her hand push my underwear down. I lifted my ass off the sleeping bag I was lying on to allow her to push them down further. Her warm hand closed around my hard shaft and gently stroked it, rubbing the pre-cum drooling from the tip around my head. "Feels like you're ready to go already," she whispered, lowering her face toward mine and finding my lips after two missed attempts.

Her hot lips sucked and teased mine for long seconds while she moved her body around above mine. I felt my head rub between hot wet lips, her juices quickly covering my head as she teased her clit with my shaft. "I'm glad you're ready, because I know damn well I am," she said quietly as she pushed down on me, my cock slowly being engulfed by her hot wet pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck," she moaned softly. "Lots better than my fingers!"

"Been playing with yourself?" I asked.

"For about the last half hour. Pretty much all of us have," she whispered as she started to lift and lower herself on my cock, each stroke pushing a little more of me into her as her wetness spread on my shaft. I slid my hands up her body and cupped her tits, which were surprisingly large. I could feel her hard nipples pressing against my palms as she shook her shoulders, wiggling her hanging tits in my hands. "I take it you like tits?"

"Uh huh."

"Well, how do you feel about fucking lots of hot cunt?" she whispered in a somewhat deep voice. "Cuz tomorrow you're gonna get to fuck all the hot wet cunt you want," she moaned softly, her hips bouncing up and down, driving her pussy on and off my shaft more quickly.

"That right?"

"Uh huh. You gotta do Tiffany first though," she grunted as she bounced her ass harder, driving me into her with more force, her thighs slapping softly against mine. "Ohhhhh fuck me baby. Fuck my hot wet cunt!"

"You like dirty talk?" I whispered questioningly.

"Uh huh. I love it when my husband calls me a dirty little slut," she moaned quietly.

"Well, you are a slut. Crawling in here and riding my fat cock! If you're gonna fuck me, you better do it good slut! You better make me cum deep in your dirty little cunt!"

"Oh fuck yeah. Ohhhhh god damn yeah. Let me fuck you until you come. Let me feel your hot cum squirting deep into my dirty little cunt," she moaned louder. "Oh shit. Your fat cock is going to make me come. Ohhhhh god damn! Ohhhh shit shit shit!" she cried loudly as her whole body started to shake and tremble. I could feel her pussy clenching around me, her climax spasming deep inside her and gripping my rock hard cock as she slammed herself down hard on my body, grinding her pussy against me. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" she cried loudly. "God I want you to pound your cock into me. I want to feel you banging into me from behind."

"Well, there isn't a hell of a lot of room in here for that, but I have an idea," I whispered, coaxing her to pull up off of me. There wasn't much light, but my eyes had adjusted enough to the darkness to make out her general form. I scooted gently to the side and then moved to all fours next to her. I put my arm out and coaxed her to lie down by pressing on the middle of her back. With a grin to myself I crawled on top of her, my legs inside hers as she pushed hers as far apart in the tight confines as she could. I grabbed my dick and rubbed it between her ass cheeks, letting my cum-slicked cock rub around her rosebud a few times, drawing a moan from her lips.

"That's it baby. Fuck me in the ass," she moaned.

"Not now. I have a dirty little cunt to fill first," I whispered as I pushed my cock lower, finding her wet pussy lips and pushing my head between them. I felt my head engage in her tunnel and then pushed slowly into her, feeling her tightness increase as she felt my cock invade her vaginal tunnel again. I held myself over her, my hips slapping into her full round ass with each stroke I made into her. In and out I went, drawing my cock two thirds of the way out before jamming it hard back into her again, my hips like a piston engine, driving myself into her over and over.

"That's it. Use my cunt. Come in me and fill me with your hot cum!" she moaned loudly, her ass trying to lift back at me as I plunged into her, my hips slapping against her ass and pushing her back down with each stroke. "Oh my god. I can feel you getting bigger. Jesus. That's it baby! Fuck my hot cunt! OHHHHH FUCK MEEEEE!" she screamed as she lay face down on my sleeping bag, her pussy clenching me as she shook and jerked below me, my strokes apparently pushing her to another quick orgasm.

"Here it comes," I grunted as my body jerked, jamming my cock deep into her pulsating pussy, surging a gush of cum into her pussy. My body bucked half a dozen more times, adding more to the load I'd pumped into her before I lay on her back, feeling her sweaty skin against mine as we both looked to catch our breaths.

"Ohhh baby. That was fucking perrrrrrrfect," she cooed, turning her head to kiss me on the cheek as she lay under me.

"Glad you think so, because I was getting horny as hell listening to you guys out there," I panted.

"Good. Because we got that way too," she giggled. "You know, we may have to do this again tomorrow, just so I can see you fucking me. I've never been fucked by a white cock before."

"I've never fucked a black pussy before," I chuckled. "First time for everything."

"I guess," she answered as I softened enough to slip from her pussy. I rolled off of her onto Jill's sleeping bag and felt Sherrie move over toward me. She gently kissed me on the lips before turning around to unzip the tent. She crawled out and left me lying there as she walked away.

"So, sounded like you did," I heard Tiffany say from the fire.

"Oh, I did!" I heard Sherrie say as her feet crunched in the gravel. "I'll prove it."

"Damn Sherrie!" I heard Kim say a few moments later. "Really?"

"Fuck yeah. She likes to eat pussy, might as well let her lick his cum from me, since she's gonna be getting it in hers tomorrow."

"With that, I'm going to bed," I heard Jill say quietly.

Moments later the tent door unzipped and Jill crawled in. She turned around to zip the tent closed and I grinned to myself. Before she could turn back around I grabbed her hips and held her in place. "Back up a bit more." I coaxed quietly.

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. My cock may be deflated, but my tongue still works," I whispered, as I coaxed her a little farther back and then lifted her leg so I could scoot between her legs. I held her firm round ass and pulled her lower, smelling her arousal and more than ready to taste her juices.

"Oh fuck," she moaned softly as I pressed my tongue between her lips, tasting just how wet she was. I licked slowly up her wet lips, spreading them with my tongue as I stroked closer to her tunnel entrance and her rosebud. I felt her rock her hips toward me as I licked down farther, running my tongue out the end of her slit, barely stroking the little sensitive spot between her pussy and ass.

"Ohmygod," she whispered as I used my tongue to flick across her clit, making her whole body jerk at the sudden race of sensations. Her hips rolled and pushed toward my face as I worked her clit, stroking and circling it with the tip of my tongue. "ohhhh lord yessssss!"

I licked along her wet lips again, feeling her roll her hips to coax me deeper between her lips, her body clearly enjoying the sensations. I pulled my tongue out again and tilted my head to get her clit again, starting another long slow stroke. "God I wish your cock was hard," she moaned softly.

I slid one hand around her ass and pressed my thumb between her wet lips, feeling for her tunnel while my tongue teased her clit, making her push her hips toward my face and try to grind against me. "OHHHH FUCK!" she gasped suddenly as my thumb pushed into her. "Oh my god yes."

"Sounds like Jill is getting some anyway," I heard one of the ladies around the fire say.

"Yeah. And he was sleeping with her because she was the most mature and least likely to take advantage of the situation?"

"Trust me. I'm more than sure he's the one taking advantage," I heard Sherrie say breathlessly. "Fuck girl! You're gonna make me come all over your face."

"Good!" I heard Tiffany answer.

"Oh fuck yes," Jill moaned, drawing my attention back to her. She was clearly going to climax any minute, her hips rocking and bucking as she tried to grind her clit into my chin and tongue, my thumb pushing in and out of her in slow even strokes that seemed to make her writhe in front of me even more. "Oh god! Oh GOD! OH FUCK!" Jill screamed loudly just before her body jerked and bucked, her pussy gushing juices over my chin until they dribbled down my neck. Her whole body was trembling and jerking as she climaxed, her face lowered to my thigh as she panted for breath. "ohhhhhhh fuck," she sighed as I pulled my thumb from her pussy and let her roll off of me to lie on my sleeping bag with her feet at the wrong end of the tent.

We lay there for several minutes before she moved around to face the right way in the tent, curling up against me and resting her head on my shoulder. "God damn you're good with your tongue and your cock," she whispered.

"Glad you think so."

"Oh I know so," she giggled softly.

"Hey, before we go to sleep, I gotta go pee."

"Sure," she said, letting me get up. I looked around and found my underwear. "You might as well not put those on."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"You'll see," she whispered with a smile. I unzipped the tent and then crawled out, looking at the camp fire and seeing a mass of naked bodies stroking, licking and sucking each other.

"I see," I answered as I walked toward the trees. Kim saw me and got up from where she was sucking on one of Donna's tits and walked toward me.

"Need help?" she asked with a grin as she walked up to me.

"No. Just gotta pee," I answered.

"That's okay. I don't mind," she said as she stepped in front of me. She pushed my hand from my cock and grabbed it herself, stepping up to press her body against mine, my cock now pressed between her legs as she closed them around me. "Go ahead and pee," she whispered.

"It'll get all over you."

"Uh huh. I know. I'm gonna pee too," she whispered as she reached both arms around my neck and pulled my face down to her. "Just let it go sweetie. Trust me."

I felt her lips against mine and wondered how the hell I was supposed to pee with her making my cock hard between her legs. I closed my eyes and concentrated, feeling my half hard cock pushing against her wet lips. I felt my pee start, squirting mostly out behind her as we stood there. Moments later I felt warmth around my cock as she peed on and around my fat cock, inexplicably making me even harder. I could feel her start to rub her pussy on my shaft, stoking me between her legs, my cock half enveloped by her spread lips.

"You must like that. You're getting damn hard," she cooed softly, as she held her arms around my neck and pressed her small tits and rock hard nipples into my chest. "Oh yeah. You like this a lot. So do I. Can you feel my clit rubbing on your fat shaft? Mmmmmm your cock is so wet and hot from my pee. I can still feel some trickling down my legs. Ohhhhhhh yeah sweetie. You're so big and hard. Are you going to come for me? I want you to spray it all over me. I wanna feel you squirt your cum all over my body," she mumbled as she rubbed herself along my shaft. "Oh yeah. Getting so fucking close. You feel so good between my legs."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds