Coming Home to Mom and Sis

Kira rubbed one hand through her long auburn hair as she slowly nodded. "I get the spilling part but how come that almost everything else is on the floor on the other side?" She asked further.

"Kira, you know how your brother can be. He's all handy with cars and such but sometimes his clumsy side comes out, he managed to knock them over as he tried to get a grab onto his glass." Explained Jenna further, hoping that he daughter would stop asking questions.

Kira let out a giggle before talking. "Oh I sure do know how clumsy he can be sometimes, something he definitely inherited from you Mom!"

Jenna crossed her arms and gave her daughter a little pout. "Ha-ha my darling daughter, do you still want your birthday present?" She responded before turning her pout into a sneaky grin.

"Mo-om! That's totally not fair!" Yelped Kira as she stomped her feet, only resulting in making her mother laugh.

"What is not fair Mom?" Asked Daniel as he too came into the kitchen dressed in his own bathrobe, mistaking his sister's voice for his mother's.

Just like Jenna he also got surprised by seeing his little sister standing in from of him, hoping that he had a little more time to be with his mother before Kira would return.

Kira also gave her brother a surprised look as he also came in, still a bit wet on his arms and legs. "Whoa, did you two just take speed showers or something?" She asked.

Before Daniel could respond Jenna already butted in. "Your brother cleaned himself while I was in the shower, lemonade is a sticky mess once it gets everywhere."

Kira nodded slowly again, still a bit surprised but not thinking further about it. It was common for them to share the bathroom when someone was using the shower, the shower being covered properly when someone was inside of it.

"Hey Sis, you might want to take a look into my backpack, I think I've forgotten to take something out for a very special person today." Said Daniel towards his sister, trying to change the weird situation they were in at the moment.

"Oh!" Responded Kira, her eyes now sparkling while forgetting their previous conversation.

Daniel smiled at her before speaking again. "Well, go ahead, it's your birthday today princess, so all the honor to you to find out what it is!"

Kira spun herself around with a big smile on her face as she made her way back to the hallway. While she did so Daniel mouthed the word "Lemonade?" Towards his mother who only responded by shrugging her shoulders and giving her son another goofy smile.

Before they knew it Kira returned with the small package that Daniel had bought for his sister. "This gotta be jewelry, I recognize the package." She said as she walked up to the kitchen island, positioning herself between her mother and brother.

"Who knows?" Responded Daniel as he took a stand beside his sister who was already fidgeting with her present.

Jenna walked up to her children as well, just as curious as her daughter to see what her son had gotten for her.

Kira peeled the small box open and soon as she saw what was inside she let out a cute squeal of excitement. She carefully pulled the thin silver necklace with a small heart locket attached to it out of the box to show it to her mother.

Jenna recognized it right away since it was a similar one to the necklace she had been given by her husband after their wedding, all sort of emotions suddenly ran through her body.

"Don't forget to look inside of the locket Sis." Said Daniel with a grin on his face as he watched his sister and mother fondle the sparkling silver necklace.

Kira unlocked the locket by softly pressing her finger on top of it, as soon as it opened both women swooned even more over the present. Inside of it was a small family picture from the three of them after their recent photoshoot, something Kira always wished to be able to carry around with her.

"Here sweetheart, let me put it on you. And remember, always keep it close to you whenever you can since I know that this is just as important to you as the necklace your father gave me all that time ago." Suggested Jenna as she watched her daughter's eyes sparkling with happiness.

Daniel loved seeing his mother and sister like this in this heartwarming moment, realizing how much they looked like each other. If people wouldn't know who they were they mostly assumed that the two of them would be sisters or at least close relatives. Kira was a more petite version of their mother, though their eyes, facial structures, skin and hair were completely the same. The only true differences between them were that Kira was a bit shorter, that her hair was styled longer and that she was less endowed than her mother. Nonetheless both females were true beauties, even in the eyes of Daniel who shouldn't be looking at them in that kind of way.

As soon the necklace was around Kira's neck she spun around to show it off to her mother and brother, suddenly she leaped forward into her brother's arms, cupping his face and kissing him sweetly on his lips.

Jenna smiled as she watched the affection Kira had for her brother, the two of them had always been best friends and close siblings. Sometimes she even thought that there was something more between them and the fact that Kira once more had no problem showing her brother how much she loved him confirmed these thoughts again. She felt a shock of nervousness rocking through her body when she remembered the promise both she and Daniel had made once she turned eighteen.

Meanwhile Kira giggled while Daniel laughed as he held his cute little sister in his arms and spun themselves around out of excitement. After a few more spins he carefully placed her back onto the kitchen floor.

"Have I ever mentioned that you are the best, kindest and most amazing big brother in the world!?" Said Kira as she held her brother's hands and looked up to him.

"You might have done that once or twice, I'll add this one to the list as well." Joked Daniel.

"Har-har!" responded Kira before giving her brother a playful punch on his shoulder.

She then turned to her mother and gave her a loving hug and a kiss as well. "I know you played a role in this as well Mom, so thank you for this present too." She said.

"I only gave your brother some pointers to be honest, seems he managed it perfectly though. But what I did play a role in is our appointment at uncle Joe's place tonight!" Responded Jenna.

"We are going to eat at uncle Joe's place?!" Asked Kira, once more brimming with excitement.

Jenna smiled and nodded. "Uh-huh, eating, drinking and having a fun time over there. Just the three of us, in the same way we always had done before."

Uncle Joe was the real uncle of Keith Grayson, the owner of a well-known, similar named pub in the local town. Uncle Joe's had always been a hub for the Grayson family to celebrate birthdays and other special occasions, even Jenna and Keith's wedding celebration was held there. After Keith's death they still visited it from time to time, to remember memories and to make new ones.

"But Mom... Regarding the drinking part, I turned eighteen not twenty-one..." Said Kira, always being the rule following and honest girl she is.

Jenna giggled before answering. "So? Honey, sometimes rules are meant to be broken, and your birthday is a perfect excuse to do so." Jenna got a little closer and whispered something else in Kira's ear. "Besides, uncle Joe is in on it... And don't worry, you can drink what you want, it doesn't have to be alcohol."

"And even if you get shit-faced, I'm the designated driver for the night and I will make sure that the two most important ladies in my life will safely return home." Added Daniel, overhearing their conversation.

Kira giggled as she turned back towards her brother. "My personal bodyguard..." She said with a smile, holding his hands once more.

"OUR personal bodyguard!" Added Jenna as she also came up to Daniel to hold hands with him.

The family of three looked at each other for a few seconds before they bursted out laughing again, tonight was going to be a night to remember.

*****

Daniel waited for the girls in the living room as they were busy applying make-up and dressing themselves up for their night at Joe's. Daniel himself was already dressed, nothing too shiny but he looked like a proper gentleman that would be escorting ladies for the night.

After ten minutes or so he could hear his mother's heels clacking on the wooden stairs, they were no doubt finally finished and ready to leave for Joe's.

He got off the couch and walked over to where his mother and sister would be coming down. As he looked up his eyes suddenly popped further open when his mother came into view.

"Wow!" Was all Daniel said as he overlooked his mother's attire.

"Like what you see Honey?" Asked Jenna with a seductive wink.

Jenna was dressed in a dark-greyish split dress that perfectly showed off her smoothly silk long legs and her bust with its ample cleavage, decorated with the same type of necklace he had bought his sister. Her feet were incased in black high heels that made her already lengthy body even bigger, her face was beautifully made up with a light blush and dark seductive eyeliner that accentuated her piercing eyes. Her hair was now in a more styled bun but still with the sexy loose lock in front of her face.

Once Jenna was by his side she took a hold of her son's hand. "Just wait until you see your sister Baby..." She whispered to him. "I know people often say that she and I could go for sisters, so prepare to be amazed..." She added.

Just as his mother was done whispering to him Daniel could hear the next pair of heels coming down the stairs. "Whoa! Kira in heels? No way!" He said excited, wondering how she would look.

Daniel smile became wider and wider the more of his beautiful little sister came into view. His mother wasn't lying when she said to be amazed. A perfectly mirrored and younger version of his mother carefully stepped down from the stairs with a big shining smile on her face.

Once more she spun herself around as she presented herself to her brother who was lost for words. "Cat caught your tongue big Brother?" Asked Kira cutely, coming to a stop in front of Daniel.

The only difference between their attires was that Kira's long auburn hair was styled with curls, beyond that they looked nearly identical, almost twin like.

"I have no words... Mom... Kira... You both look so incredibly beautiful, I'm sure that I have to kick, punch and smack every other male in the vicinity off you two!" Said Daniel proudly.

Both girls giggled before linking their arms with Daniel on either side of him.

"Well my darling bodyguard, be a dear and escort your ladies to their designation!" Said Jenna, blooming with happiness.

Kira cuddled up to her brother and followed her mother's footsteps. "Yes big brother bodyguard, escort your fair maidens to their appointment!" She said before giggling again.

"Yes Madams, anything you two beautiful ladies want!" Responded Daniel to both his mother and sister, playing along with their silly scene.

The three of them laughed again as they left their home to travel to uncle Joe's place.

Tonight was going to be a perfect night... Or was it?

*****

Once the family of three arrived at Joe's they immediately got a warm welcome from Joe himself who was attending the bar that night, he even had a present for Kira since she had basically grown up there together with Daniel over the years.

The first thing they did was having an amazing tasty dinner with Joe's well-known steaks as the main ingredient, something he only served when guests made an appointment for special occasions, though the Grayson family could always count on his cooking skills whenever they wanted.

As the night progressed it became busier at the pub and the diner that was attached to it. Many familiar faces came by who took the opportunity to congratulate Kira with her birthday, their little hometown was a close community so almost everyone knew each other. Of course there were also some outsiders but that is expected with a popular place like Joe's.

Daniel, Jenna and Kira danced, played pool, socialized with the locals and drank to celebrate their family outing. Both Jenna and Daniel were glad to see that Kira, who usually was shy and introverted, had blossomed into a delicate flower that enjoyed herself again. The loss of her father and the accident had always been hard on her, it seemed as if she was finally to let it go.

The girls also got a lot of looks by the other female and male guests, they looked marvelous and a bit out of place inside of Joe's pub but that didn't seem to matter to the both of them. Daniel did keep himself alerted on a certain level since he knew how drinking could affect people's personalities the further the night progressed. He wasn't worried about his mother or sister since they kept the drinking (Especially Kira, who didn't like alcohol anyway.) to a minimum, but more so to the outsiders he didn't know, he saw a group of three guys occasionally making gestures and roaming their eyes over both Jenna and Kira which made him a bit more focused on them. Of course they were free to do so, they weren't breaking any rules and after a while they seemed to be more interested in the drinks than the girls.

"Watcha doin' Bro?" Asked Kira as she bumped her butt against Daniel's side, snapping him out of his protective state.

"Bro? you haven't called me that in a long time... Twerp!" Responded Daniel with a smile.

Kira pouted before she pulled her brother's shirt. "Meanie! Stop being boring and share another dance with your cute little twerp of a sister!" She said before pulling Daniel off his barstool, taking his hands and guiding him to the improvised dance section that the attendees made for the night.

At the same time Jenna and Joe were having a conversation at the bar, overlooking the brother and sister smiling as they danced along the other crowd.

"It's good to see them like that again Jen, same goes for you as well." Said Joe as he was busy drying a few glasses.

"Thanks Joe, it has been a long time since we could let ourselves go like this, remind me to do something like this more often regardless of what occasion." Responded Jenna.

Joe laughed before speaking. "Jen, you know that my doors are always open to you and your family. The three of you certainly spice up the place I have to say, so when you feel like it, don't hesitate to say hello to uncle Joe."

"You can count on it; it's doing wonders for Kira, and for both me and Daniel as well." Answered Jenna before spotting Kira waving to her enthusiastically. She turned around and gave Joe a big smile. "Pardon me Joe, I think daughter dear wants me to attend to another dance." She said before turning again and walking off towards her children.

And so did the rest of the night continue when finally, around four AM, they decided they had enough for the day. It had been an amazing night already, but both Jenna and Daniel knew that they still had to discuss something with Kira when they got home, though they felt more relaxed now after burning some energy and they were positive that Kira would be understanding.

They said their goodbyes to Joe and the few familiar locals that remained before stepping outside of the pub and started walking towards the car that was parked around the corner.

When Daniel was about to turn the corner he bumped against the first of three guys who were coming from the other side, he immediately recognized them as the trio that had been ogling his mother and sister. They also reeked of alcohol and were clearly intoxicated on a certain level.

"Hey... Hold up boys... This is the dude that had those two cuties at his side for the whole night!" Said the man he had bumped up against.

Out of nowhere he shoved Daniel backwards, by pushing his palm against his chest.

Daniel staggered a bit before taking a steady stance in front of the three men, he then reached out his arm to signal Jenna and Kira to get behind him.

"Come on man, we are about to leave. We had a good night and we don't want any trouble." Was all Daniel said, keeping his eyes focused on the three individuals in front of him.

The man snickered before speaking again, his sentence a bit strange due to his obvious drunken state. "We know you three did, especially you dude, those chicks were hanging around you like magnets."

"Daniel..." Said Jenna quietly while holding Kira close to her.

"Don't worry Mom, just stay calm." Responded Daniel.

The man's eyes twitched a bit as he heard Daniel calling one of the beauties behind him 'mom'. "M-Mom? Shit Scarface, if I had a mother like that I would be drowning in her pussy all day!"

The man took a threatening step forward, again a bit wonky due to his state. "Say, why don't you share those two with us, four holes to fill up and we are just with the right amount of guys!"

Daniel wasn't about to let the man walk over him. "How about you and your buddies fuck off so you can fill up your own holes." He responded with.

There was a certain vibe hanging in the air after those words for a few seconds, enough for Jenna to grasp her daughter tighter onto her, who was shaking a bit, and to take a few steps backward so she could protect her.

Suddenly the man lunged forward, surprising Daniel, his mother and sister and the two other men that were with him.

The man punched his right arm forward in some sort of stabbing motion straight towards Daniel's chest. In a split second Daniel managed to block the man's punch/stab, immediately he felt that he had been cut by something sharp but due to his adrenaline rushing through his body his pain barrier blocked out every feeling.

Kira started to scream out of terror as she saw her brother being attacked, Jenna had to do everything in her power to keep her daughter from breaking free. The two buddies from the man were frozen solid behind the fighting pair.

Daniel managed to grab the attacking arm from his attacker before both of them fell down onto the floor, Daniel on his back and the man on top of him. Daniel then heard a painful, terrifying groan coming from the man as the two of them collapsed onto the pavement.

Before he knew it the struggle was over, the man's whole body just seemed to stop functioning all of a sudden. Bystanders had come running because of his sister's screams, one of them a police officer who was off duty for the day. In a fit of panic he pushed his attacker's body off him to the side, he then found out that his clothes were soaked in blood. As if everything was going in slow-motion he looked to the side, the seemingly lifeless body of his attacker coming into view, and so was the knife like weapon that was stuck in his chest.

A wonderful day, his sister's birthday, had turned into a nightmare.

*****

Three years.

It had been exactly three years, thirty-seven days and eleven hours since Daniel had last seen his mother and sister in person.

A now twenty-six-year-old Daniel took a deep breath of fresh air as he stepped outside of the federal prison where he had been living his life for the past three years. He squinted his eyes and looked further down the road leading to the parking lot.

What he saw made him smile, feeling himself getting emotional. They were here to pick him up and to take him home, just like they had promised.

He picked up his bag with his belongings and started to make his way towards the two figures that were also walking towards him from the opposite direction. As he walked he thought back how this all had happened, on the day that his little sister celebrated her eighteenth birthday.

After that faithful night everything happened so fast and tedious, before he knew it he was standing in court on trial for murder a few days later.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds