Coming Home to Mom and Sis

It had been a fight between both parties, one claiming self-defense while the other claimed that Daniel had started the deadly fight in a fit of rage. There had been four primary witnesses during the fight that had fatally ended on that night, Jenna and Kira on Daniel's side and the two men on the attacker's side. The whole situation had turned into a heated court battle, Jenna managed to acquire a strong defense attorney for Daniel's defense but so did the opposite side with having a formidable prosecutor.

In the end, and after all the battles, Daniel was found guilty and sentenced to a five-year prison sentence with a chance of reduction. The final verdict was an emotional blow to Daniel, his sister Kira and his mother Jenna. Once more their family was thrown in front of the lions.

Daniel was shipped off to the closest federal prison facility to his hometown, thirteen hours away from it to be exact. This made it impossible for Jenna and Kira to visit their son and brother due to work and school related situations, so they kept having contact through the phone and letters.

Phone contact was only allowed ten minutes once a week, and those ten minutes were the most precious moments for both Daniel and his mother and sister. Just hearing their voices kept Daniel strong to make sure to get through it. Their letters were another remedy to keep him sane, and again, for his mother and sister as well.

He was often angry due to the fact that he couldn't be there with them for important events, such as his sister's graduation for example. Everything had to go through phone calls or letters, not being able to witness it with his own eyes and to not see the two most important women in his life was the biggest struggle he had to overcome.

When not anticipating the much needed phone calls, or writing lengthy letters, Daniel kept himself busy by helping around the prison's library and the kitchen. Although he was pretty introverted he managed to meet other people that he considered friends the more he got to know them, some of them in the same situation as him, being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

And so time passed slowly, until the day he received news that he would be getting released early due to his good behavior. It was a much appreciated morale boost for Daniel, and again, for his mother and sister as well. He knew that he would finally be able to see them again soon, and when that day finally came he was ready to be back with the ones he loved most, and to never be separated from them ever again.

About thirty meters apart Kira couldn't hold herself any longer. She dropped her bag before accelerating towards her brother, tears of joy streamed down her cheeks while a big smile presented itself on her face.

Jenna watched as her now twenty-one-year-old daughter couldn't contain herself any longer, she herself started to speed up as well, also feeling the tears forming in her eyes.

"Danny!" Screamed Kira, literally performing a frog like jump towards her brother the last two meters or so.

Daniel braced himself, opening his arms as his sister jumped into them. Feeling her body against him as he spun her around felt so incredible. She was crying uncontrollably as she pushed herself as hard as possible against him, her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist.

After a few more spins he stopped turning. Kira relaxed herself a bit as she looked up into her brother's eyes. Daniel couldn't believe how more beautiful and mature his sister had gotten over the years, even her body had transformed further and was now just as endowed as his mother.

No words were said as Kira gently brought her hands up to cup his face, they both smiled before Daniel got a surprise that he did not see coming. Kira lunged forward and kissed her brother full on the lips, not a simple 'hello' kiss but one that normally belongs into the lovers' category. Daniel felt all his troubles from the past few years disappear as he instantly returned the sweet kiss against his sister's soft lips.

"Kira..." Was the only thing Daniel whispered when their long lasting kiss ended. "I missed you... I love you..." Whispered Kira in return, again a bright smile on her face.

Daniel carefully dropped his sister down who immediately returned to hugging him again, as if she didn't want to leave his side ever again.

"Got room for one more?" Asked Jenna as she now stood beside the brother/sister pair.

Daniel moved his head and looked straight into the teared up eyes of his mother. "Mom..." He said with an emotional tone.

Just like Kira did before, Jenna also wrapped her arms around her son's body before her lips sought his. And this time it also was a kiss of the latter category, he could feel the forbidden love they shared pulsing through them as their lips finally touched after those three long years.

Kira bit her lip as she watched her brother and mother kiss just as passionately as she and her brother had done before. She already felt her body reacting to it, her pussy quivering and her nipples stinging painfully.

After the second kiss ended they just stood there, embracing and hugging each other to feel the much needed physical contact they did not have for the past three years.

Jenna looked up towards her son again a few minutes later. "Ready to go home Darling?" She said to him.

Daniel smiled at her and nodded. "Yes Mom... I'm ready to return home, and to never leave ever again..." He answered her.

Mother and son, brother and sister, the family finally reunited again. Hand-in-hand they walked back towards the car, ready to begin the thirteen hour ride home.

Home, where the three of them belonged together.

*****

The thirteen-hour ride was the perfect moment for the family of three to catch up with one-another, but the final surprise came at the end where Jenna announced that Joe had planned a 'welcome home' party for Daniel a few weeks before his release. Everyone of their family, friends and colleagues were invited to attended, the locals from their hometown which had given Jenna and Kira support throughout the years were also welcome. Even media was attending it for a short coverage of Daniel's story.

Understandably it was a few days after his initial release so that the three of them could be quietly together for a little while, to get back into their normal lives.

The first thing they had when they finally returned home that night was a dinner for three. It was takeaway alright but for Daniel, Kira and Jenna it had never felt so good before to eat together again.

After that they simply just relaxed in the living room, talking about this and that.

"I see nothing has changed around here the past three years, apart from those pictures of Kira and you on the mantle." Said Daniel as he looked around, happy to be in an all too familiar place.

Jenna giggled as she saw what he mentioned. "Uh-huh, but those are going to make place for new ones since you have returned. As soon as possible I say!" She answered excited.

Daniel and Jenna chatted as they always had done, the three of them on the big couch in the middle of the living room, Daniel to the middle and on each side of him a beautiful female family member.

Kira had been quiet, listening to her brother and mother talk as she fidgeted with her fingers and then end of her skirt.

It didn't take long for Daniel to notice it; his sister had always been vocal around them when they were alone together. "Kira? Is something bothering you?" He asked a bit concerned.

"N-no! I... I'm just... Uhm..." She tried to say as her face started to flush red, her eyes darting around but not coming into contact with those of her brother.

A small smile appeared on Jenna's face before she placed her hand on her son's thigh. "Daniel... I think it's about time for us to tell you something that we haven't told you earlier, we... We wanted to tell you this here, at home..." She spoke seriously.

Daniel turned his head. "Mom? What is-..." He tried to respond before his mother interrupted him.

"It's about what we had promised on that very night Honey... And so much more..." Said Jenna.

"Mom told me... About you two..." Said Kira suddenly as she too placed a hand onto her brother, but on his hand.

"So... So you know everything Kira?" Asked Daniel, returning his gaze to his sister.

A small smile crept onto Kira's flushed face as she slowly nodded. "Y-yes... I know..." She whispered in return.

"Kira and I made a promise too Darling, something we would tell you once you returned to us..." Added Jenna. "Kira? Can you... Tell your brother what happened, or do you want me to do it?" She added.

"N-no... I... I will tell it, just like it happened..." Answered Kira, now looking up to look into her brother's eyes with her own sparkling ones.

She took a breath of air before she continued to speak. "A few nights after you were gone I heard Mom cry in her room, we were still emotionally devastated because of the whole situation and we would break down quite often. We comforted each other whenever and wherever we could so I did not hesitate to get into Mom's room, I joined her on the bed to comfort her but ended up crying with her... It was then that she told me about... Well, you know..." Explained Kira.

Daniel felt his mother's hand tighten on his thigh, as a reaction he placed his own hand on top of hers to comfort her.

"All kind of things went through my mind after hearing her confession, I can't really explain it further but I guess there was a hint of jealousy as well. And without any hesitation I just acted upon my feelings, I told Mom how I truly felt about you, what I felt every time we were together. I told her that I was also in love with you..." Continued Kira.

"Y-You are also in love with me? The same way like Mom?" Asked Daniel, on edge by the sudden confession.

"Y-Yes... B-but that... That is not all..." Whimpered Kira, once more becoming flustered and nervous.

Jenna continued where her daughter left off. "She also told me how she truly felt about me... And we kissed..."

Daniel's mouth dropped open as he heard his mother's words.

"A-and... And we made love too..." Added Kira right after it.

Daniel's head almost exploded of information overload, but at the same time he felt his body tense up, his cock responding in eager as he visualized his mother and sister together making love.

"After that first time we frequently made love together, three years long as we awaited your return... I just hope you understand our actions Baby, all these pent up emotions came out and we just acted upon them, with the love we have for each other, the same love we have for you..." Said Jenna as she cupped her son's face and turned it towards her.

"I... I..." Stammered Daniel as his mother came closer and closer, and before he knew it they were passionately kissing again. He heard his mother moan as their tongues swapped saliva.

He then felt himself being pulled off his mother's lips as Kira pulled his right arm so that he had to turn to her, her face away a few inches from his as he once more looked in her sparkling eyes.

"And we hope... That you are alright with us, and now... The three of us together..." Whispered Kira to him before their lips connected as well in a similar matter.

Jenna crawled further onto the couch as she watched her children kiss, her body was heavily responding to it and she knew that it was a matter of time before they would be going all the way.

Daniel was still flabbergasted by the sudden situation, but the smell, touch and taste of his mother and sister had an immediate effect on him. His cock was tenting painfully in his pants because of the sudden incestuous situation.

But the real deal breaker came when Kira ended their kiss and then turned to her mother.

Daniel watched with wide eyes as his own mother and sister leaned over him and started to make out in front of him, their hands caressing each other, touching their waists, breasts and thighs as their tongues swapped in each other's mouths.

Instinctively both his hands found their way to each of the girls' behinds, they both let out a soft moan when they felt the hands of the man they loved touching their asses. Their bright sparkling eyes looked in Daniel's direction for a few seconds before closing again to continue the mother/daughter kissing session.

"Oh God!" Moaned Daniel after a minute or so as he felt both their hands finding their main target, his throbbing cock that was pulsing and trembling under the fabric of his sweatpants. Slowly and gently they caressed him with their soft touches.

Another minute later the pair finally ended their passionate kiss, a small string of saliva hanging between their lips before they turned their attention to their son and brother.

"Do you want us Baby?" Asked his mother seductively, while his sister's shy side returned again even after passionately kissing their mother in front of his eyes.

"Y-yes... I want you, both of you..." He answered in full honesty.

Jenna licked her lips after hearing his answer. "Good boy..." She whispered towards him.

Jenna then turned to her daughter and wiped a lock of hair behind her ears. "You ready Darling?" She asked with a gentle motherly tone.

"Y-yes Mommy..." Answered Kira.

Daniel didn't know what it was, but hearing his little sister saying Mommy again was a huge turn on for him. He then watched as both his beautiful mother and sister got onto their knees in front of him.

Jenna looked up to her son who immediately knew what she wanted from him, as if they were connect through their minds. He sure was glad that he was wearing simple sweatpants today.

His mother's fingers disappeared under his waistband before he lifted himself a bit off the couch, she then managed to completely free his throbbing cock by sliding both his sweatpants and underwear down his legs.

Kira let out a gasp as she saw her big brother's cock for the first time. It stood straight up in the air, shaking and throbbing while a bubble of shiny precum formed at the tip of it.

"Honey..." Said Jenna towards her daughter as she grabbed the edge of her tank top.

Kira looked at her mother and nodded before doing the same with her shirt.

Daniel was then treated to another slice of heaven as both his mother and sister lifted their tank tops and shirts off their bodies, they apparently hadn't been wearing bras for the night as his eyes fell upon two pairs of perfect fleshy globes with rock-hard nipples attached to them.

His cock throbbed even more as the delicious looking breasts of his mother and sister had made their appearance. They were around the same size, proof that his little sister had indeed become 'bigger' at all the right spots. They were big, firm and nicely shaped although those of his mother had a bit more sag to them.

"No wonder people often call you two sisters." Said Daniel as his eyes darted from left to right, glued to their chests.

Both girls let out a giggle after hearing his words, Kira's shyness dissolving by the second.

"And I think that my boy realllllly appreciate these two 'sisters'" Said his mother seductively as she gently wrapped one hand around her son's throbbing cock shaft.

"S-shit Mom..." Moaned Daniel right away, having missed the touch of his mother for three years.

Kira watched with excitement shining in her eyes as her mother's hand slowly started to move up and down along her brother's cock. She could feel her pussy already leaking and soaking her panties.

Jenna expertly jerked her hand along her son's slickened cock, stopping at the tip of his cockhead to spread the precum around with her thumb before running her hand downward along his shaft again. She did it for a few more strokes before she spoke up.

"You want me to go first Honey?" She asked her daughter who was still glued to her brother's cock.

"Y-yes... I want to see how you do it on a real p-penis..." She answered quite nervously, yet still focused on the first cock she had ever seen in person.

"Alright Sweetie, remember to watch how Mommy does it, after my turn you can try it as well..." Responded Jenna.

She then focused her attention onto her son. "Baby, do you want Mommy to suck your beautiful cock?" She asked.

Daniel gulped and nodded. "Y-yes Mom... Please, do it..." He responded eagerly.

He then realized, as his mother's lips came closer and closer to his meat-pole, that his little sister probably would be sucking him off as well after his mother's turn.

"Ooooh Mom!" Moaned Daniel loud when his mother's lips sucked vacuum around his cockhead, already slithering her tongue along the sensitive sides.

She held his cock steady with her hand while slowly sinking further down around it with her mouth, taking her time to pleasure her son.

Kira started to grasp her breasts with one hand while the other found a way into her pants, seeking to touch her wet and burning pussy.

Daniel switched his view back and forth between his mother's expert cock sucking and his sister who was playing with herself.

Jenna let out a moan that vibrated Daniel's cock when she felt him throb in her mouth, she started to bob up and down his shaft, taking about two-thirds of it with every motion. Precum mixed with her drool slowly seeped down the sides as she sucked the cock she had missed for three long years.

She did it for a few minutes before she wanted to take it to the next level. Meanwhile Kira kept playing with herself and eagerly watched as her brother was sucked off by their mother, the smell and the view of incestuous sex right in front of her eyes made her hornier than ever before. She started to long for her turn to pleasure her brother, hoping that she wouldn't disappoint him since it would be her first time.

Jenna had spread her son's legs and moved in between them, as she kept them spread she started to take her son fully into her mouth, deep throating him with a soft gag every time he reached the back of her throat.

Daniel's body shuddered as his mother swallowed him whole, her eyes never left his as she bobbed up and down his cock. He could feel her throat muscles working around his full length and her tongue working along with them by sliding over every sensitive part of his cock.

"So good Mom... So good!" He moaned loudly as he was given a blowjob of a lifetime, He knew that if she kept it up like this that he would cum pretty soon. But Jenna could exactly see and feel how far she could go, knowing her son in and out due to their incestuous relationship.

She gave him a few more hard sucks before dislodging herself from the long, thick piece of meat that she desperately wanted to burry inside of her drooling cunt. But this time she would be sharing it with her other lover, her own daughter and his sister.

"Your turn Sweetheart, Mommy will be here to guide you..." She said sweetly towards Kira who quickly made her way next to her mother's side. As a last parting gift she removed the string of saliva that hung between her lips and her son's cock with the palm of her hand before smearing it all along his shaft.

Clearly nervous of the fact that she was about to take her relationship with her brother to the next level she took a deep breath before slowly, and carefully, bringing her hand up to her brother's slickened, throbbing cock.

Daniel gasped when he felt his little sister's fingers wrapping themselves gently around his meat. Kira let out an innocent giggle when she felt her brother responding to her touch.

"See? He likes it Sweetie..." Said Jenna as she watched with a smile on her face.

Kira nodded before she started to imitate her mother's movements from before, again she carefully trailed her hand up and down her brother's cock, getting a feel of its shape and the wetness that it was coated in.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds