Coming Home to Mom and Sis

Daniel had to grit his teeth as he felt the small and soft hand of his sister jerking him off, it felt so much different than when his mother jerked him but it felt just as good. The fact that she did not have any experience whatsoever made it even more erotic.

"Do you like how it feel?" Asked Jenna to her daughter.

Again Kira nodded. "It's so big and hard... But soft and I guess cute at the same time! I mean, we are doing this to him Mom, we are the ones that get him all excited like this!" She explained enthusiastically.

Jenna let out a giggle of her own before speaking again. "I know so... Why don't you have a taste? You can start with simple kisses or licks, just do what's natural to you and enjoy it. I'm sure your brother is enjoying it no matter what!" She said, giving her son a wink.

Kira hesitated a bit again before she shuffled even closer between her brother's legs, she then leaned forward and pressed her lips right on top of her brother's cockhead, smearing them with his precum. It was the first time she tasted her brother's liquids, she thought it was a bit strange but not unpleasant.

She then started to give gentle kisses around the head before once again imitating her mother by licking it. Again she felt her brother respond to her actions which made her want to do even more.

"Go ahead Sweetie, do what you want to do and don't think about if you are doing it right or wrong, experiment!" Encouraged Jenna, proud to see her daughter evolve further with every second.

"S-suck it Sis... Please suck it too..." Moaned Daniel as his eyes were glued on his cute little sister who was about to put her mouth around his meat stick.

Hearing her brother's words gave Kira a big boost of confidence, she gave his cockhead a few more licks before she opened her mouth wider and sunk down onto it.

Daniel's body shuddered again when he felt and saw his sister taking his cock in her mouth for about one-third of its length. She immediately started to suck on it like it was a lollipop, a lot clumsier than her mother before her but the pleasure experience was the same, maybe even better.

Kira had wrapped both her hands around the base as she slowly bobbed up and down on her brother's cock, she didn't know what it was but having her own brother's cock in her mouth and giving him pleasure was a huge excitement factor for her. She could feel her body responding to it, seeking the heat and the taste of his cock as it invaded her tiny mouth.

"That's it Sweetie, give your brother what he wants..." Moaned Jenna quietly while she fingered her cunt with one hand while the other pinched her nipples.

Kira let out short timid moans as she worked her brother, she used her tongue to swirl over the top of his cockhead and along his shaft while keeping her lips firmly attached around his prick. Just like her mother she worked her muscles to give him a vacuum like experience.

Daniel couldn't believe that his sister had never done this before because she surely was talented at making him moan and pleasuring him as if she had done it a million times before.

She didn't use a lot of variety like his mother did but it was a constant stream of pleasure that didn't stop for a second, he knew that if she kept going like this that he would cum in a matter of seconds, also due to the fact that his mother had him on edge before.

It went on like this for another minute or so when Kira suddenly managed to press against, and caress, her brother's most sensitive part with her tongue. Daniel's hips jerked upward pumping himself a bit further inside of his sister's mouth, followed by a impressive scream before the first ropes of thick cum started to blast out of him.

Kira's eyes widened as she felt her brother explode in her mouth. After the first few spurts inside of her mouth she let go of his cock before she stumbled a bit backwards, not expecting her brother to cum. She automatically swallowed the seed that had been blasted inside of her mouth, giving her the taste of her brother for the first time.

Daniel continued spewing out his seed which blasted straight towards his sister's face which managed to plaster most of it with the thick, white gooey substance. The less strong shots sought out her tits as the target. A continues climax blasted through his body as his little sister had managed to make him have an orgasm for the first time, and what an orgasm it was.

He fell back onto the couch like a rag once his climax came to an end, breathing for air as he had never experience something like that before.

Jenna quickly came to her daughter's side, her pussy literally drooling out juice because of what she just had witnessed, and helped her remove the cum from her eyes.

"I... I think I did pretty good for my first time Mom..." Said Kira shyly, still feeling the adrenaline running through her body as she sat on her ass recovering from her brother's climax.

Jenna laughed before she spoke. "Oh Honey, you did a marvelous job! I've not seen your brother cum like that a lot! Did you enjoy how he tastes?" She asked.

"Well... I did not really have the time to properly taste it since he filled my mouth which made me swallow right away but... It wasn't unpleasant or anything... I guess..." Answered Kira.

"Let's have a proper taste then, shall we?" Said Jenna before licking the streaks of seed from her daughter's face.

Kira giggled when she felt her mother's tongue cleaning her up, but then she was surprised when her mother's lips crashed against her own. She did not hesitate and started kissing her right away, their tongues instantly seeking each other so Daniel's seed was being swapped between the two. They softly moaned as they made out, there hands fondling each other's body by cupping their tits.

Meanwhile Daniel had regained the control over his body and had pushed himself into a sitting position on the couch. When he looked towards his mother and sister his cock started to respond again right away. He watched as the two of them passionately kissed, seeing that his semen was being tasted and shared between the two. In a couple of seconds his prick was at full mast again, ready for a second and much needed release. This was the power both his mother and sister had over him, past girlfriends had never managed to make him hard again right after the deed.

He slowly jerked himself off as he didn't want to disturb the two females in front of him. Eventually Jenna and Kira stopped kissing, having cleaned themselves fully and their son and brother's seed swimming in their bellies.

Jenna was the first to look towards her son, and what she saw made her unable to control herself any longer.

"Darling, get that cock ready for Mommy, I want you to pound my pussy in a few seconds and give me what I have been missing for the last three years!" She shouted towards him while quickly standing up and removing her skirt and panties.

Daniel's mouth turned into a grin and his cock throbbed when he saw his mother's cleanly shaved and drooling pussy coming into view. Her nectar ran along her thighs as she walked over to him.

""M-me too!" Announced Kira as well, not yet feeling the same hunger as her mother as she never had sex before but she wanted Daniel to give her the same look he gave his mother, a look of lust and need to be with her.

Daniel shifted his sight from his approaching mother to his little sister. He watched as she too got rid of her jeans and soaked panties. His eyes widened bigger when he saw his sister fully naked for the first time since they were small children. Her pussy mound had a small trimmed landing strip, her groin area also glistering with pussy juice. He noticed that his sister's cunt was shaped what people often referred as a hamburger pussy, extremely soft and tight looking. He couldn't wait for making love to her.

He was then brought back to reality by his mother who gently pulled his head back onto her, looking her in the eyes. "I know your sister is a beauty Baby, but Mommy really needs you inside of her right now." She said seductively before straddling her son, bringing her soft and firm tits right in front of his face.

He then felt how her nectar trickled down onto his cock as she shifted herself into a more comfortable position. She truly had his one-hundred percent attention again when he felt her labia running over his cockhead, her lips molding around it's form and combining their juices. He grasped her thick and jiggly ass with both hands to hold her into position while she teased him by softly prodding his cock at her entrance.

Jenna wrapped her arms around her son's neck. "You want to fuck your Mommy and make her cum Baby?" She asked like a bitch in heat, which she was at the moment.

Daniel playfully bit both her nipples, making her moan, before responding. "I waited so long to be back inside of you Mom, your son is going to give you a proper fuck!"

Kira had taken place on the couch as well, again overlooking the mother and son that were about to make love. She kept herself quiet while stimulating her pussy and tits, softly mewing out of excitement to see her first incestuous fucking.

"Mhmmm... Good boy..." Purred Jenna before she slammed herself down on her son's tall standing fuck stick. She bit her lip as her son finally entered her again, feeling how her pussy molded itself around it as it hit every nook and cranny inside of her, until the head of his cock nuzzled against her cervix.

She started to scream out of pleasure when her son took a firm grip on her ass and worked his hips upward against her, ramming himself even a bit deeper inside of her. Jenna gave her son an animalistic look, fire burning in her eyes before mashing her mouth against his.

Daniel gave her what she wanted in return, a powerful deep kiss before lifting her up and down on his man-rod. He could feel his mother's moans vibrating through his mouth as his cock slammed in and out of her soaked pussy. Their bodies slapped together loudly, Jenna's tits and their rock-hard nipples piercing into her son's chest while their tongues battled a duel of a lifetime.

It didn't take long for the middle of the couch to turn into a soaked mess of their combined juices, Jenna's pussy drooled white creamy girl cum at an excessive rate which splattered and dirtied their lower bodies with each thrust they made.

Kira on the side was so enchanted by the whole scenario next to her that she forgot to pleasure herself, she couldn't take her eyes off her brother and mother fucking each other with vigor, hearing the dirty sounds pierce her ears and the strong smell of sex invading her nostrils.

Jenna couldn't contain herself any longer when she again felt her son's cock ramming against the entrance to her womb. She released their frantic kiss and started to scream out loud.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeee!" She repeated over and over again as she was being man handled by her son. This is what happened when lovers were three years away from each other.

Daniel grunted as he penetrated his mother over and over again, he loved seeing her lose her mind because of what he did to her, he loved hearing her scream her lungs out as his cock invaded the cunt he came from, he loved seeing her big tits bounce up and down with every motion they made. All his pent up lust was now coming out of him in one go and it worked with full effect.

It didn't take long for him to take his hands off his mother's ass to bring them up to push her fun bags together so he could smother them as well.

Again Jenna screamed out of pleasure when her son started to feast on her breasts and their protruding nipples. Hungrily he licked, sucked and kissed the already sweaty flesh and tasty nubs as she kept on slamming her hips up and down on his cock.

She cradled her son's head to push him even harder against her breasts. "Suck me and fuck me Baby! Pound Mommy's naughty cunt with that battering-ram of yours!" She screamed at him.

And sucking and fucking her he did. Daniel continued to give his mother everything he had to offer. As she came down he slammed his hips upward creating a shockwave like feeling through both their bodies each time they collided together.

Since Daniel came hard a little while ago he still had the stamina and power to keep himself from climaxing for a second time, his mother on the other hand was a totally different case. He could feel how her pussy started to clamp more and more around his cock, how her body started so buck and tremble with each passing thrust inside of her. He knew that his mother was really close to what seemed to be an unforgettable orgasm. And that orgasm happened faster than he had anticipated.

After a few more deep-dicking thrust inside of her he saw how his mother's whole body convulsed and stopped functioning. Her mouth was wide-agape and her eyes rolled back into her skull, a muted scream of climax seemed to escape from of her. For one last time her pussy gave his cock a hard squeeze before her body collapsed onto his. Her body shuddered as her juices blasted and trickled out of the sides from her fully filled pussy, even a bit of pee made its way out of her.

Daniel had never seen this happen to his mother before and therefore held her close to him, making sure no harm came to her. She was still breathing with rapid shorts gasps for air as she laid on top of him.

"I-is she okay... Danny?" Asked Kira with a slightly trembling voice from his side, apparently snapped out of her frozen state from before.

"Mom just came really hard Sis... But I've never seen one like this before. But she is okay, just really exhausted from her orgasm." Answered Daniel as he brushed a few locks of hair from his mother's sweaty and flushed face to the side.

"D-Danny? Is that... Is that going to happen to me too?" Asked Kira again, wondering if she would be the same as her mother.

"I don't know Sis... I mean... Wait, have you ever had sex before?" Asked Daniel in return.

A big red flush washed over Kira's face before she shook no with her head. "N-no... It will be my first time... Something I wanted to do with you..." She responded quietly.

Before responding to his sister Daniel carefully lifted his mother off him and laid her down on the couch on his other side. He swiftly noticed that his cock was still rock-hard, and the sight of his naked younger sister next to him wasn't going to change that at all.

Daniel sat back down and scooted closer to his sister, who also came closer to him right away. "You know; three years is a long time so I thought... Maybe you and Mom did some more stuff together..." He said as they looked each other in the eyes.

"No... Mom suggest it but I... I wanted my first time to be special and with someone made of flesh and blood, not some toy that would take that moment away, but someone who I truly loved." Explained Kira. "Mom saw through me right away, and knew that I wanted... Well... Wait for you to return..."

"Wait... So you have loved me, in this kind of way, for years already?" Asked Daniel as his sister sought out to hold his hand.

Kira blushed again before responding. "Ever since the start of my puberty... These feelings never left. And you know I never had any interest whatsoever for other boys... Only for you, my own flesh and blood big brother..."

Daniel smiled when he heard her say those words. "That's actually... Kinda romantic Sis..." He whispered to her.

Kira cuddled even closer up to her brother until their faces were a few inches apart. She let out a cute little giggle before whispering her response. "Well... Guess your little sister a romantic kind of girl..."

This time Kira took the lead and reached up to her brother's face to kiss him. Jenna's lust had to be satisfied with a good and hard fuck, while Kira needed to be loved slow and tender. She had been dreaming about a moment like this, just she and her brother, crossing the forbidden line between siblings. Although she had not calculated her softly snoring mother in the background, who fell asleep after having the fuck of her life.

She cupped her brother's face gently while Daniel explored her body with his strong hands. Kira briefly had to stop their kiss as his hands fondled her breasts and trailed down her inner thighs.

"You like that Sis?" Asked Daniel, already predicting the answer.

Kira giggled and nodded before responding. "Yes... Your touch makes me feel safe and loved... Please continue to do so..."

After saying her words, the two siblings started to passionately kiss once more while Daniel kept on exploring his little sister's voluptuous body.

It didn't take long before Kira was lying her back, her brother on top of her as they continued to kiss. She ran her hands over his strong and sweaty back, her legs parted with her brother between them. She let out a soft moan when feeling his erection coming into contact with her skin, whether it where her thighs or on top of her pussy mound.

Daniel wanted to taste more of his sister though, after a few more minutes of making out he suddenly let go of their long lasting kiss, making his sister mew cutely since she didn't want them to stop. But as soon as his lips found her breasts her mind did a complete one-eighty, she grasped his hair with one hand to push him down while the other remained caressing his back.

Just like with his mother Daniel feasted on his sister's incredible grown-up breasts, though a little more gently and caring. He loved to suckle onto her nipples and licking his tongue on her areolas before pushing his face between the two soft mountains of flesh, which again made his sister giggle.

Of course he didn't stay still at one place, so after a few minutes he trailed further down. His tongue making a brief stop at her slightly chubby belly before going down to her sacred place.

Kira bit her lip when she felt her brother's breath colliding with her tight, juice leaking pussy. She wondered how different it would feel because this time her brother would taste her instead of her mother.

Daniel couldn't wait as he really wanted to taste the juices that were spilling out of her pussy, so he placed his mouth onto her cunt and darted his tongue right towards the source.

"Ooooh Danny!" Moaned Kira loud, her body tensing up as her brother lapped his tongue in and over her labia.

Daniel left no spot unexplored and lapped his tongue up and down, and in and out his sister's tasty cunt. He opened her lips with his tongue and fingers before proceeding to reach every place possible, often stopping at her clitoris to suckle on the delicate and hard little nub.

Kira moaned and moaned as her brother was orally satisfying her, her thighs had his head locked between them while her hands were busy kneading and pulling away at her breasts. It felt so different then when her mother had done it, but just as good, even better maybe since it was the first time her brother did so.

Daniel was served a fresh batch of juice with almost every full licking sequence he made, and he absolutely loved it. She just tasted so good that he couldn't stop going at it. He loved to hear his little sister squeal out of pleasure above him as his tongue roamed around her honeypot.

He just didn't know how much longer he could take it, his cock was throbbing and pulsing harder than ever, fresh globs of precum forming at the tip with rapid progression. He knew that he was on the verge of popping his sister's cherry, the first and most likely only man that would ever make love to her.

He gave her a few final licks before wrestling himself out of his sister's death grip. He then took her legs in his arms, pulled her closer to him and parted them open. His throbbing cock moved with the beat of his heart as drops of warm precum dribbled down onto his sister's pussy mound, dirtying her skin and pubic hair.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds