Coming Home to Mom and Sis

He looked up to see his sister staring at him with wide eyes, still biting her lip and her hands keeping a hold of her large breasts. Her long auburn hair was a wild mess as she laid under him, but her body felt relaxed and ready for what was about to happen.

"I'm sorry Kira but... I don't think I can hold myself any longer... This is what you do to me and I'm more ready than ever to make love to you." Admitted Daniel, his breathing a bit rigid.

Kira's eyes trailed down towards her brother's tall standing and throbbing cock before looking up again into his eyes. "I... So am I... But please Danny, be gentle with me..." Was all Kira responded with.

Daniel smiled at her sweetly. "You know that I'll never hurt you Sis..." He said before picking up a cushion behind him, offering it to his sister so she could lay her head on something soft and to see more of the action.

Kira smiled shyly in return as she took the cushion from her brother. "I know... Thank you..." She answered with while preparing herself.

"You ready?" Asked Daniel, wanting to hear her confirmation one last time before they broke all the barriers.

Kira nodded and smiled again. "Yes, big Brother..."

By giving him the go Daniel placed the tip of his cock against his sister's sacred entrance, prodding and smearing both their juices together for perfect lubrication.

Kira already felt a shock running through her body when her brother's mating organ came into contact with her own. She could feel how her pussy lips already managed to mold and suck themselves around his tip, as if they wanted it to happen.

Daniel then slowly pulled his sister's legs and thus her body onto him, his cockhead met some resistance because of her extreme tightness before finally slipping inside of her cunt.

"Ooooh!" Squealed Kira as she felt her brother enter her, she wondered how her little body would be able to take her brother's large cock.

Daniel slowly started to sink deeper, gritting his teeth as he had never felt a pussy as tight and wet as his sister's. A bit deeper he felt another wall of resistance coming from her, he had reached her intact hymen, confirming that she was indeed still a virgin.

Kira too could feel her brother coming to a stop, knowing that this truly was the last point of no return.

She could see her brother trembling a bit, possibly just as nervous as her to take it to the next level, he took a short breath before he spoke to her. "Kira... We can do this two ways... I can try to break your hymen as gentle as possible, or I can push through it in one go... It's possible that it's going to hurt a bit..." He explained.

"Danny? Could you... Could you lie down on top of me?" Asked Kira, her words a bit blurry.

Her brother nodded and did as she had asked. He slowly came forward and down until they were face to face. He made sure that he did not penetrate her further.

Daniel then felt his sister lifting her legs up to his sides and how her arms also came up to tighten their embrace. His cock throbbed as a reaction from her large breasts and nipples coming into contact with his own bare chest.

When their foreheads connected Kira started to whisper to him. "This is the final barrier between our true love... So I'm okay for you to enter me fully... I just want to kiss you while we break this barrier together..."

Daniel could see her determination in her sparkling eyes before responding to her. "If that is what my beautiful and cute sister wants, then I won't have any objection." Was all he had to tell before brother and sister kissed each other.

When he felt that his sister's legs had wrapped themselves around his waist he pushed forward. A slightly painful moan emitted through their kiss as he deflowered the other most important woman in his life.

It had indeed felt painful for a few seconds when her brother had entered her, but that pain turned into pleasure through the power of lust and love she had for him right away. After the barrier breaking stab he continued to sink into her tight hole until reaching the end. She could feel how her pussy walls came together, molding around the shape of his cock and how her inner muscles squeezed it. Another large moan came from her when her brother's cockhead bumped up against her cervix, the entrance to her womb. Just like with her mother he was the perfect size.

Kira then ended their kiss, pulling onto her brother's head so he was able to kiss her neck. "We did it Danny... I'm also your woman now..." Moaned Kira happily, a tear running down her left cheek.

She could hear her brother grunt and his breath colliding with her skin that had goosebumps on them. "It's incredible, you feel incredible little sister... I've never felt something like this before..." He said.

After a soft giggle Kira whispered into her brother's ear again. "Then make love to me... Fuck your sister's pussy... Big Brother..."

Daniel couldn't believe the words coming from her mouth, and he knew that she was dead serious. Unable to hold himself any longer he started to slowly saw in and out of his sister's deliciously tight pussy. He loved how her inner walls and lips sucked themselves vacuum around the full length of his cock, how her wetness spread itself all around them, how her legs and arms demanded him to stay inside of her, and how cute her little moans sounded while whispering sweet affectionate things to him.

Unlike his destructive fuck from before they now softly collided together, but it felt just as good and at the moment probably even better. He slightly changed his angle with every thrust forward, wanting him and his sister to feel every move they made. Every time his body slapped against hers, and when he prodded against her cervix, he could hear his sister groan in delight.

Kira was in heaven as she had sex for the first time, she had never expected it to be this good, and the fact that her lover was her brother made it even better. She cradled his head with one hand, pushing him down onto the soft skin of her neck while the other carefully scraped her nails along his back. As her brother kissed one for her most sensitive spot she started to lick the other side of his face, specially focusing on his earlobe. She didn't know why she did it but it seemed to have an effect on her brother.

Minutes that seemed like hours passed by as the two siblings made love. Their tempo and speed remained unchanged which didn't bother them both at all. This was the way they both wanted to have it for their first time, slow, sensual and filled with love. The harder variation would surely happen in the future.

Both siblings moaned and groaned excessively as their love making continued, Daniel focusing on kissing his sister and caressing different parts of her body while his rock-hard cock kept plunging in and out of her hotbox. Kira followed her brother's rhythm, pushing and slamming her own body against him as she too kept on admiring his strong body and face, covering it with licks and kisses as well.

They were so focused on each other that they didn't even realize that their mother had woken up a while earlier. Jenna kept her distance as her children made love together, she knew that in the future there would be plenty of opportunities to do naughty things together but this time it had to be something intimate between the two of them. So she relaxed herself on the couch on the other side, gently caressing and playing with herself as she watched on.

Of course everything has to come to an end eventually. Daniel felt that his body was once more ready to release all his pent up energy for a second time this night, and the funny thing was that he could also feel that his sister was close as well. Their breathing had become more rapid as were the movements they made to fuck each other, they were priming themselves on coming together at the same time.

"I can't hold it much longer Sis! You just feel so fucking good!" Said Daniel as his hips kept on pounding against his sister.

Kira gave him another big kiss before answering as well. "Me too big Brother, I can feel it coming! I never felt something like this before!" She said in return through her moans.

"Oh God Sis... I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Shouted Daniel, feeling his body tensing up as he gave his sister a few last pumps before keeping his cock nestled as deep as possible inside of her.

"Inside! Shoot it all inside of your little sister's pussy! It's okay! Make me cum!" Moaned Kira loudly in return.

Daniel released a huge groan before his cock started to unload thick streams of seed deep inside of his sister's pussy. His whole body jerked with every shot, his balls painfully stinging as he was being drained by his sister's tight and convulsing cunt.

Unlike her mother Kira was very vocal when she felt the first spurt of seed being blasted into her womb. "Ooooooh fuuuucccckkkkk!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, her toes curling and her fingernails digging into the skin of her brother's back as she too exploded.

Both their bodies bucked and trembled together, a steady stream of their mixed fluids leaking out of the tight gap where they were connected. Daniel's white creamy seed being mixed with Kira's own nectar seeped down her ass crack only to pool up and to soak into the couch underneath them.

The two of were totally exhausted, with his last remaining strength Daniel managed to turn himself and his sister around so she would be on top of him. He kissed the top of her head as Kira snuggled and cuddled closer to her brother.

"Wow..." Was the first thing that came out of Daniel's mouth.

Kira giggled softly for a bit. "Quite the happening, wasn't it? God, I feel like I'm reborn or something..." She said.

As soon her brother heard the word 'reborn' he panicked a bit. "Shit... Kira, are you-" He tried to say.

Before he managed to complete his question he was already silenced by a sweet kiss from Kira. "I told you, it was okay... I have been on the pill since forever." She said.

Daniel relaxed himself again after his sister had said her words, he wrapped his arms around her soft body and held her close. "You know... I think I can go for a nap right about now..." He said, followed by a yawn.

"So do I... And my favorite pillow is right under me so that won't be a problem at all..." Responded Kira, also letting out a cute little yawn herself.

A minute or so went by with the two siblings just embracing each other's warmth.

"Danny?" Whispered Kira suddenly.

"Yes?" Whispered Daniel in return.

She went quiet for a bit, then whispered once more. "I... I love you..."

A big smile formed on Daniel's face.

"I love you too..."

*

*

*

Jenna had been waiting for her children's first time love-making session to end. She had witnessed something beautiful and pure, reminding her that no matter who you are or who you are with, love is a powerful thing.

Quietly she managed to maneuver herself off the couch, making sure that her sleeping children were not disturbed. She stretched her body, feeling that a good portion of energy had returned after her adventures with her daughter and son.

She caught a large blanket hanging over one of the other chairs next to them, she snatched it off the chair and carefully laid it down on top of the two new lovers. She watched for a bit before giving each one of her children a sweet kiss on top of their heads.

After that she left the living room and went upstairs, craving a good bath to wake her up further. As she passed by her daughter's room she caught the shiny silver necklace she was given by her brother in the corner of her eye.

She went inside of her room, picked up the necklace and unlocked the heart locket that kept their recent family picture inside of it. A smile crept unto her face as she stared at the three of them smiling together.

Their closeness that they always had had evolved into something more, and this time, despite everything that had happened to them, this time she knew that no matter what happened, they would always be together.

THE END

*****

I hope you enjoyed yet another sweet story about an incestuous relationship between family members. Please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds