Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

"Danny, that's horrific! I couldn't imagine! Just leave him stupid. Let him think they're crazy."

"Why? I get to tell him why I've done it. I get to recount all things he's done that he probably doesn't even remember. Mostly, he's unapologetic. He just tells me that he's gonna kick my ass." Danny slipped into the pool.

"You can't do this forever, sweetheart." Lori said. "As funny as it may have been."

"Why do they get to live like this? All of them... assholes."

"The world isn't fair. And Mandy wasn't bad. Was she?"

"Mandy! I liked her so much. She's not really that different. Outside of ignoring the things that shouldn't make sense. Well that and this thing where she teases her family. Little changes. Her attraction to me is real and her personality." Danny replied. "But, you're right! The world isn't fair. I guess my question should've been... isn't waking up one day with an amazing ability supposed to be the chance to make it fair? To even the odds in my favor?"

Lori thought about it. "I don't know." She said. "I'm your mother. You want motherly advice? Everything you've done here is wrong. Horribly wrong. In the worst possible way. What you did to dad was wrong. Even if he was a worthless asshole."

"Yet here you are..." Danny said.

Lori shrugged. She kicked her feet in the pool. "I shouldn't have gotten involved tonight. I shouldn't have enjoyed that. I'm imperfect. And to think of your power! What I would've done to a few people in my life! I don't have the answers." She conceded as she laid back looking up at the sky. "I'd kill to live here. Can you imagine?" She sighed heavily. "You know... maybe it's something you did... but I don't mind Greg so much. He's kind of a fun guy."

Danny pulled himself back out of the pool. "Yeah. He's not so bad now." The air was warm as Danny dried himself with a towel.

"Danny!" Mandy came prancing down fully alert. She ran into his arms. "I love you so much! So, so much!" She kissed him deep. "You drilled the shit out of my fuckholes! My dad is pretty pissed. But my mom is ready!" She stroked his cock bringing it back to life. "Need me to chug on this for you?"

"Maybe." Danny said. "I'll be up in a minute."

Mandy grabbed Lori's hand. "Come on! You can sit with me on the sofa! I totally failed, right?"

Lori was still amused by the absurdity of it. This girl was insanely gorgeous. "Danny destroyed you!"

Mandy snorted. "I know!"

******

Libby was completely flushed. Her hair was matted down with sweat, and she lay splayed awkwardly on her back, her chest heaving. She was crying a little, overcome with emotion from a significantly powerful orgasm.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! It's over! She just got fucked up, Cooper! Do you see this whore's asshole?! You can park a car in there! And that look on her face! Yes!" Lori gloated openly, getting totally lost in the excitement, all her earlier, motherly advice went straight out the window. "That's a clean sweep! Four holes destroyed! Danny didn't even blow before she tapped out!"

"Danny! Please!" Libby begged lifting her head. "I need your load in me! I need it! Fuck me again! I'm your whore. I'm Danny's whore! Put it in your cumdump!" She rubbed her pussy steadily. "I'm begging!"

Greg paced back and forth. "Goddamnit, Libby! You're still a Dugan whore!" He hung his head. "It's disgraceful!"

Lori found a strange satisfaction in watching Libby Cooper beg like a needy bitch. She couldn't imagine this woman looking at her the same way in public anymore. This woman that insulted her in front of all the parents at last year's bake sale. Now she understood the allure of exacting revenge. It was like an opiate.

Lori climbed up on the bed and straddled Libby's head. She hiked her skirt up without exposing herself to anyone but the needy slut beneath her. She sat back. "Come on! Taste my turd cookie! I'm a Dugan! You're a Dugan whore! Lick." Lori's face contorted into a funny grin. "Yeah! That's it! Thaaaat's it. Oh! Oh wow! That's not my shithole." She yelped. "No wait! Go back. Yeah. Thaaaat's nice. Oh damn!"

"Told you!" Mandy giggled, familiar with the pleasure.

Danny couldn't believe his mom actually sat on Mrs. Cooper's face. He looked as shocked as Mr. Cooper. Jason tried to object, but he'd been tied to the chair and gagged with Mandy's panties.

Greg shook his head in dismay. "Damnit, Danny! You crushed it tonight. It was a pathetic showing for the Coopers! It's my fault. I shouldn't have allowed a rematch so quickly. We need to train!" He sighed. "Now look at us! I'm out $20K and Lori is riding Lib's face like it's a rodeo. This is a low!"

"Let's give it a few days, Mr. Cooper! I don't want to rush into a rematch. Let me know when you're ready." He paused. "You know... we could call it. We don't have to rematch."

"What?" Greg said confused. "You mean declare the Coopers losers? Never! I can't." He looked agonized, but he had a hopeful tone. "We just built a training room. Next time we'll be ready."

"Absolutely, sir!" Danny extended his hand. "Good game, Mr. Cooper."

"You too." Greg looked at Danny's mom. "Lori, I gotta say you can talk some serious shit! Thanks for coming out tonight! I wish it could've been a better match up."

Lori gave him a little smile. "Cooper, trust me... the pleasure was..." She stopped, grinding her hips. "OH FUCK! Yeeeah!" She groaned looking back at him. "... all mine!" She gave him a wink.

"Fucking Dugans! You're all insatiable!" Greg laughed as he watched her cum on his wife's face.

Danny collected his money, and knelt down in front of Jason. "That thing looks painful. Don't make him wear that to school tomorrow. That's just cruel. Give him a break tonight and tomorrow." Jason gave him such a thankful look. "Besides he hasn't seen Beth since Friday. She probably wonders what happened to him at the party. How would he explain this?"

Jason gasped into his panty gag. He hadn't even thought about it.

Danny pushed a few more thoughts out. Jason would develop a new sensitivity to the female touch, although it wouldn't start until later tonight after that cage came off.

Mandy ran over. "Good night, Danny! I love you!"

"I'll see you tomorrow. Give me a ride to school."

"Sure!"

******

Lori Dugan looked at the stack of cash on the kitchen table. In three days, Danny had accumulated $30,700 fucking the Coopers. She was astounded by it.

"What are you going to do with it?" She asked.

"Take half." Danny said. "For whatever we need here at the house. Pay it toward the mortgage. Use it for emergencies. Go do something for yourself. Buy some nice clothes or go to a spa. I hate how tired you look all the time. It's for you."

Lori turned and wrapped her arms around her son and held him. It was a sweet embrace that conveyed exactly how thankful she felt.

"Thank you!" She looked back at the money. "All from fucking some really hot women! I have to admit that Libby does look fucking amazing for her age. And Mandy! Wow!" She gave Danny a wicked smile. "It was a very creative choice for revenge. It must be so hard for you to endure."

"Awful! It's been awful!" He laughed. "You know, I don't think I can remember a time when you looked like you were having that much fun." Danny noted. "I admit that I was trying to shock and upset you by taking you there. But... I don't know... you surprised me, that's all."

"Yeah, it was off-putting at first. But I got caught up in it. I think because no one else acted strangely. Was it fun? Yes. I enjoyed watching Libby Cooper get all messed up. I'm not old, Danny. And I'm not dead. I used to go out and get in trouble. It just got hard when your dad gave up and I was supporting all three of us and he was drinking all the time. All the incessant fighting took the life out of me at some point." She put her hand on his arm. "What you did to your dad... I... I understand what you were trying to do... I mean I understand your intentions. And I appreciate that. It wasn't right to scramble his head. I admit things are better. And I forgive you. I love you. You shouldn't have had to do it. I should've done it a long time ago."

She leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips before excusing herself for the evening. She stopped at the hallway and turned back.

"Danny? Can you undo the bedroom thing? Please?"

"Sure." He said.

"Mom?" She stopped again. "Are we not going to talk about you riding Mrs. Cooper's face?"

She flashed him a naughty smile and then turned and left.

Danny was getting ready for school the next day. He kept playing it over in his head wondering how it would really play out. And then he heard the distinct moans coming from the end of the hall. He cracked his bedroom door to be certain. His mom's moaning filled the hall as she masturbated. She wasn't even trying to keep it down. It almost seemed as if she intended to be loud.

******

Greg sat in bed in his pajamas. Every time he rolled over his face ended up on a cum stain. He sat up annoyed. He could hear Libby's voice in his head begging Danny to fuck her. A feeling of inadequacy settled over him and it made him nervous. She wasn't even a Cooper whore. If they'd just practiced harder and waited a little longer before the rematch then they could've stood a fighting chance. He was certain of it.

"What is it?" She asked. "You're tossing and turning."

"Nothing. It's nothing. I just wish..." He stopped himself.

"Wish what, babe?"

"Wished you could've taken his load. You would've been my whore again!" Greg said kind of pathetically.

Libby rolled over to face him, annoyed. "You don't think I wanted it? You don't think I'm upset that I didn't get a big milky batter deposit in my fuckhole?! Trust me, I'm disappointed. I'm really fucking disappointed!"

"Okay." He said, quietly. "I mean... don't be too disappointed. I can put a load in you."

"If you want." She said, rolling to her side and exposing her ass. "Pound away."

"Actually... I'm not feeling up to it."

Libby sat up. "I'm going to check on the kids. Or maybe I'll crank up that Bang Bench! I need something to fill me. None of it is going to blow a Danny load up my cumdump though. I just want a creamy load of boy batter!"

Greg looked at the clock. It was 10:45pm. "I'm sorry, hun. I wish there was something I could do. It has to be boy batter?"

"I don't know!" She said frustrated. "I love you. I love your cum. You know I do! It's just different, okay? Danny's oversized load is just different! I love swallowing it down my throat! All that yummy cummy in my tummy! It's like a fucking addiction!"

Greg seemed heartened by her admission of love. That was his wife. He'd do anything for her. "Honey, I admit that I don't really understand. But I'm sorry. I wish I could do something. I do."

"It's fine." She replied. "Maybe I'll let Jason fuck me after all."

"Come on! That kid has enough problems!" He said. "Wait... is it Danny's boy batter? Or is it any boy batter?"

"I don't know. I've obviously never had this problem before." She replied. "It's alright. I just need to get up for a bit."

Libby walked down the hall and poked her head in Mandy's room. She was still awake. "Did you take that thing off your brother yet?"

"Yeah, about an hour ago. Why?" She asked.

"No reason." She left and walked down toward Jason's room.

The door was open. Jason was hard at work jerking off, and thankful to be free of his contraption. Libby watched his hand moving up and down his shaft. Maybe it was any boy batter. She could give it a little test.

She smiled, stepping into his room. "Does Jasey want help?"

"Yes!" He cried when he saw her enter. She was completely nude.

Jason put his hands at his side. His little cock throbbed between his legs. Libby licked her lips. She knew she shouldn't. She sat on the edge of his bed and reached out touching his inner thigh.

"Oh shit!" Jason gulped. "Unng!" He hadn't touched his cock but it shot out a thick load of cum hitting him in the face. "Why?!" He cried out confused.

Libby stared amused. "Maybe you were pent up?" She suggested. "I wouldn't worry." She patted his knee.

"Oh fuck!" His cock twitched again shooting another load, albeit less bountiful, over his chest.

"Now that's strange." She said. "I just touched you."

"No don't!" Jason shrieked as his mom's hand touched his calf. "OHH! Ohgod! Take it off! Take it off! Fuuuck!" His cock spasmed and fired more cum.

"I only touched your calf." Libby said. "How could that possibly effect you? Maybe if I try touching your toe."

"NoooohGod! Fuuuck! Oh fuuuck! Stooop!" His cock continued to fire until it dribbled to nothing. "What's wrong with me?"

There was something odd about the situation. Danny's conditioning was kicking in, unbeknownst to her, and she found a way to rationalize it.

"You have no self-control. I think that's what we're trying to fix. You're a mess!" Libby looked at him coated heavily with his own semen. The idea of sampling him seemed suddenly unappetizing. She sighed. "Well? Clean it up, Jason!"

"What?" He asked. "But I'm covered in it! You don't mean all..."

"I'll go get the cage."

"No! Not that!" He whined. His fingers started scooping and shoveled it into his mouth. Libby sat and watched until he'd swallowed every bit. "There. Are you happy?"

"That's my good boy!" She said, patting his leg.

"No! Ohfuuuuck!" A fresh load shot out onto his chest.

"Sorry. I forgot. Make sure you get that." She said sternly before getting up to leave.

Libby wandered into the fuck room. She looked at the Bang Bench and then the Jaxx Hammer. She settled on the Rodeo Ryder. She fitted a dildo onto the saddle seat and slid herself on filling her cunt. Then she picked up the dial and slowly started to turn it up. It vibrated everything from the inside of her pussy through her inner thighs. It was sure to make her cum hard. And she did numerous times. But she bawled her eyes out while she rode it. It wasn't the same. She was desperate for her Danny load.

******

Lori Dugan woke up with a start. The phone was ringing. She looked at the clock. 3:13am. She picked up the receiver and answered in a weary voice.

"Hello?... Greg?... What's wrong?... What kind of emergency? Is everything all right?... I don't know. He's asleep. Should I... Okay. Hang on?... I'm walking down to his room now... Geez! I hope everything is fine..." She knocked on Danny's door. "Danny? Danny, wake up?"

Danny opened his door a minute later. "What the hell?!" He groaned. "I was having an epic dream!"

She held up the phone. "It's Mr. Cooper." She said. "He says there's an emergency." She gave him a look like she hoped he didn't do anything terrible.

Danny took the phone. "Mr. Cooper? What's wrong?" He asked as he walked back in his room and sat on his bed. Libby followed him. He was looking at his timeline. "Uh huh. Uh huh... No I understand, sir. You've definitely got a thirsty bitch... uh huh... well they can get like that, sir. Listen to me. We can fix this. But I can't make it up there... Because I don't have a car... I realize that... Well you need to get her over here asap... Stop at the Petco or a pharmacy or something first... Just listen, Mr. Cooper. I told you that you have a thirsty bitch... Exactly..."

Lori stared at her son wondering what was happening. He waved her off while he continued talking. She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. It sounded like they were having an emergency visitor. She sat on the couch in the living room and waited for her son to tell her what was going on.

Danny walked out a few minutes later. He yawned. "All good. You can go back to bed."

"All good? I can go back to bed?" She said stunned. "We get an emergency call at 3:13am and then you just dismiss me?"

"It wasn't supposed to happen for three more days." Danny explained. "I wasn't supposed to see the Coopers tonight. I tried to tell you that I've been layering thoughts into them for months. After Jason's party on Friday, every single thing I do triggers something that causes them to react. They're doing stuff at home that I want them to do even when I'm not there. Do you know how complicated that is? To make them think it's all their own ideas? So when I insert an event that wasn't in my plan, my whole timeline gets miffed. I tried to correct it tonight. I missed something."

Lori stared at him astounded. "Are you telling me that you're controlling them even when you're not there controlling them? Like everything they do now isn't their choice? That's a little unbelievable."

Danny took her hand and walked her back to his bedroom. "You clearly didn't look at this." He pointed to the timeline. "It's all planned out. I told you. I spent nine months planning every detail. I can tell you that Mandy took that cock cage off Jason tonight. And Mrs. Cooper went to his room where he just discovered that he cums the instant a woman touches him anywhere. Mr. Cooper spent time agonizing over his loss. He didn't even have the energy to sleep with his wife. Mrs. Cooper admitted her growing addiction to my cum..."

Lori looked at the timeline not really reading it as much as noting the detail. "I don't understand? You mean that you know what they're doing when you're not there? That call..." She said trying to wrap her head around it. "... you were expecting it?"

"Sort of. The timing isn't always perfectly accurate." Danny replied. "I put these thoughts and ideas in their head. And then I put in another and another deep in their subconscious. And when the first one happens... Mrs. Cooper needs my load... then next one triggers... she goes down to Jason's room to see if his cum is an acceptable alternative... that starts my trigger for Jason to be susceptible to a woman's touch that causes him to spray all over... and then Mrs. Cooper's seeing him like that triggers her to know that she doesn't want his load. She needs mine. Now Jason's panicking about school tomorrow. And Mrs. Cooper is obsessing over me. But she shouldn't have cracked yet." Danny thought about it. "Every time she tastes me it gets worse. So when she ate Mandy's ass tonight... It pushed her craving along faster than it should've! That must be it!"

Lori stared at him astounded. "Danny!" She gasped. "This is horrible! You're like an evil puppet master of sex!" She really wasn't sure how she felt about it. "How do you even know so much?"

He shrugged. "You don't want to know."

"I do. I do want to know how my child ended up the most devious pervert I've ever met. Where did I go wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong. You've been a great parent. I'm driven purely by hatred. And I couldn't go into this bet a virgin. How would that work?"

"So nine months ago you were a virgin?" She asked.

"Yeah. And when I figured out how to erase memories... I put it to use. There are some lovely women with really well fucked cunts that can't seem to remember being stretched out."

Lori gasped in horror. "You mean to tell me you've been getting experience with women and then wiping their minds."

"You wanted full disclosure, right? No more lies. No more half-truths. No more deception. Just blunt honestly." Danny shrugged without much empathy. "So, yeah, pretty much."

"Danny! You're horrible!" She shrieked. "I just... I... I don't even know what to say to you..."

"It's okay if you think I'm a bad person. I've come to terms with that."

"I was shocked when I saw you earlier." She admitted. "You fucked the shit out of Libby and Mandy... I wondered how you could to know how to be so... you know?" She bristled. "You... you haven't... with me... have you?"

"No!" Danny scoffed. "What the fuck? How evil do you think I am?" She just raised her eyebrow like she was pretty certain he was evil. "Oh my god! Really? I told you earlier that I hadn't fucked with your head at all practically. Wow." He stated sadly. "I mean, wow. I'm just trying to be honest."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds