Cooper Family Pride Pt. 01

"Yeah!" He smiled warmly, like her son. "You look beautiful."

Danny really did think she looked lovely. He was most drawn to her lips. It was common for him to notice them on women. He noted for the first time that his mom's upper lip was a perfect cupid's bow. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her wear lipstick. She was too tired to worry about her looks most of the time.

"You're going to regret this." He added, snapping back to reality, and focusing on the task at hand. "I promise not to wipe your thoughts or anything while we're here, but I may have to give you a nudge here or there. Okay?"

"Wait! Why?" She asked nervously.

"Don't worry. You'll know when I do. You'll be totally aware."

"Okay." She seemed more at ease. "What's the bet?!"

Danny rang the doorbell without answering.

******

Greg Cooper opened the door with a whoosh! He was wearing khaki pants and a polo shirt. His smile stretched ear to ear.

"Danny!" He hooted with open arms. "Get in here! You have no idea how happy I was to hear from you! Look at you! You're a riot, kid. I love the get-up. Mandy nearly died when I told her you were coming. She's over the moon about it." He paused, seeing the woman on the porch. "Oh... I... uh... didn't realize you were bringing someone? I thought we were doing the rematch..."

Danny stepped up and gave him a firm handshake and a man-hug. "It's great to see you too, sir!" He paused and turned to his mother. "Mr. Cooper, this is my mother, Lori Dugan. I thought you should meet since I'm dating Mandy now. In case she's at my house ever... you'd want to know that there's a good, sound parent at home."

Greg stepped forward and very warmly shook Lori's hand. "Mrs. Dugan... Lori... what an absolute pleasure to have you in my home. Your son is an absolute gem! A brilliant young man. I couldn't be happier that he's dating my princess."

Lori wasn't sure what to make of this. His personality seemed nothing like the man she'd heard so much about. "Well, thank you, Greg. I'm happy I didn't abort him."

Greg hooted! "Oh, man! I see where he gets his sense of humor!"

"You do have a lovely home." Lori added.

"Thank you. Make yourself comfortable." Greg looked at Danny. "So we aren't..."

Danny recalled the conversation he had with Mr. Cooper last night about his mother. It was a moot point now.

"No, no! I had a long talk with my mom today. She's here to support me. Dugan family pride!"

Greg lit up. "Fuck yes!" He pumped his fist. "That is great news! Dugan's are going down! The Coopers will rise again! Your son is a hell of a contender, Lori! I love competition but this is the first time someone has walked into my house and made a wager and then trampled all over me!" He paused. "Same terms or are we upping the ante?"

"It doubles, Mr. Cooper. You know that."

He whistled. "Alright. $2k per round! Now we're getting serious! Want to meet me upstairs? You know the way. I'm going to find the girls."

"Sure. We'll be right up."

Greg jogged off into the rotunda. Lori was still completely confused. She glanced at the massive chandelier and the gleaming floors.

"I don't get it." She said. "I was so worried that you were doing something terrible to him. To all of them. But he seems pretty happy. Nice even. It's not really retribution. I mean you got him to let you date Mandy. Was that it?"

"Follow me." Danny took her hand. They walked into the house. "That's the living room. And through there is the great room. I'll show you the kitchen later. You'll die. They have a screening room and a game room. And an awesome home gym. There's a Library, a reading room, an office. I could go on!"

"It's all gorgeous." She noted in awe. "Two thousand a round?"

"For the bet." Danny replied. "I made $7K last night."

"You what?!" Lori couldn't comprehend it. That kind of money would solve a lot of problems.

"Come this way." He pulled her hand dragging her up the stairs in the rotunda, through the loft and right into the master suite.

"Whoa! Is this a bedroom?" Lori asked. "It's the size of our house."

"Yeah! That's what I thought when I saw it. It's the master suite."

"Why are we in the master suite?" She asked.

Greg came back in. He dumped a massive pile of cash on the table, stacking it up. "That's enough for three shots each and a title fee for another go... should we lose... which we won't. Twenty thousand! The girls are on their way."

Jason slumped down the hall wearing sweatpants. He was in a terrible mood. He wasn't wearing a shirt. His cock hurt. He wanted to jerk off. He was tired of this stupid bet. He called out to his father before he even made it through the door.

"Come on, dad! I don't wanna cheer! Please! Can't we just end this thing already?" He walked in seeing Danny. "Fuckface!" He said deadpan. "Goddamnit! Come on, dad! Make Fuckface leave!"

"Excuse me?!" Lori said. "That is rude!"

"Excuse my son!" Greg said quickly. "We think he's retarded." He turned to his son. "Jason, be nice. This is Mrs. Dugan."

"Mrs. Fuckface!" He said and suddenly grinned menacingly. "Oh man!"

Greg lost it. "Goddamnit, Jason! You say another fucking word and I swear! I fucking swear! I thought you were making progress!"

"Excuse me, Mr. Cooper. I need a word with my team." Danny pulled his mother aside and whispered to her. "You should have a seat on the sofa. Keep your mouth shut. This is about to get interesting. Jason has every right to be upset with me. You'll see. Once you sit, no getting up! And don't say anything stupid. This kid tortured me remember. That guy said I wasn't worth shit. Their mom said you made turd cookies and belittled countless other moms. Don't forget. Now sit and shut it! You'll know in thirty seconds why you should've listened to me."

Lori took a seat on the sofa. She didn't like the look on Jason's face. He had menacing smirk and he kept staring at her. It made her uncomfortable.

"Danny!" Mandy gushed. She came running into the room and jumped into his arms. She was wearing a pink lace bra and matching thong panties. "I thought I wasn't going to see you today! I'm so happy! Daddy said we're doing a rematch and I get to use my butthole and my cumdump!"

"We are!" Danny replied. "I'm gonna make your pussy pop again. You'll be squirting all over the room." He pointed. "Look who came to support me!"

"Oh my god! Mrs. Dugan!" Mandy ran over and gave her a huge hug. "I'm so happy you're here!"

Lori stared at her shocked. The half-naked young girl with a perfect body was hanging onto her giddily after just making the most lurid statements. She knew she was supposed to keep it together, but she didn't expect this to happen.

"Oh!" She shrieked at the suddenness of the hug. "I... wow... okay... It's... great to see you too..."

"I should've known you'd understand! When Danny bet that he could fuck my mom's whoreholes and she'd cum before he did... I was like whoa! But it's just a bet. And it's for the Cooper family pride!"

"Yes it is, princess! And we're going to win one for the namesake tonight!"

Mandy leaned back into Mrs. Dugan. "I'm so happy that daddy thought my cumdump might work better to drain Danny's fuckstick! If he hadn't I don't know if Danny and I would've gotten together."

Lori whipped her head toward her son. That was the bet? How on earth did he expect her to sit here and watch this? She wasn't sure what to do.

"Danny!" Libby said from the doorway, still dressed in her thigh high boots and corset. "I'm ready!"

"Oh my!" Lori choked, trying not to speak. She cleared her throat. "Uh... t-team meeting?"

"Lori? I didn't know you were coming." Libby said, surprised and embarrassed. "What... um..."

"She's cheering for Team Dugan." Danny spoke up, pushing a thought to ease the awkwardness. "Last time I checked you were still a Dugan whore. Come here!"

She walked over to Danny in those impossibly high heeled boots. He grabbed her hair and pushed her to her knees.

"Show my mom what a good cum guzzler you are, Mrs. Cooper." Danny grabbed his pants and yanked. They had a Velcro inseem that tore away. "Swallow it!"

"Yes! Oh damn!" Greg hooted. "Shit, Danny! You are full of surprises!" He looked over at Lori. "Your kid just kills me! Tear away pants? Come on!"

"D-don't we n-need a t-t-team meeting?" Lori asked nervously. She tried looking away but the image of Libby Cooper dropping to her knees and obeying her son was hard not to watch.

Mandy leaned over again, explaining. "We haven't started, Mrs. Dugan! Danny just uses my mom's cum guzzler to get him hard. Then we break for team huddles. Then once we decide who fucks first... either me or my mom tells Danny our preferred position. And he takes his massive fuckstick and drills us with it until one of us cums. So far the Coopers have been big time losers."

"Hey! Watch your mouth!" Greg cautioned. "We're winning tonight!"

"Jesus Christ, mom! Stop swallowing Fuckface's dick! I have to go to school tomorrow! I have to show my fucking face in front of people! Cooper pride? I have no Cooper pride!"

"Jason! You just lost your car! No Cooper pride? What's wrong with you?" Greg hollered.

Mandy sneered at him. "Hey, Jase! You wanna cum sometime this century!"

Jason quickly shut his mouth.

"Why's he so upset?" Lori asked. He seemed like the only sane one in the room.

"He hates Danny. He always has." Mandy said. "But my brother also has a problem jerking off to me and my mom. We finally fixed it last night. Show her, Jase!"

"No!"

"Jase, show her or I'll finger my fuckhole in your room all night and never take it off."

Jason hung his head and stood up dropping his pants. His pathetic cock strained inside the cock cage.

"What the fuck is that?" Lori choked out.

"It's a cock cage. He can't get hard wearing it. And my mom and I have the only keys."

Lori's attention was drawn back to that bitch, Libby, who was choking loudly on her son's humongous cock. Now she understood what he meant. This was absolute debauchery. Greg Cooper was cheering for her son to fuck his wife and daughter. Danny's tormentor was semi-aware and forced to witness it. Danny also stood to take home twenty thousand dollars. Her head was spinning. Nothing about this was right.

Danny smiled. "Mrs. Cooper, my mom said you called her cookies something at the bake sale. What was it?"

Lori knew she shouldn't but she couldn't help but chime in. "Turd cookies."

"Oh yeah. Turd cookies. I'm sure you're sorry. But just to be certain could you apologize? And then I'm gonna need you to eat my shithole. I want to be sure you know what a turd cookie tastes like."

"Oh smack, hun! You're getting owned!" Greg laughed. "That'll teach you to be bitchy!"

Lori laughed. She shouldn't have. It just came out.

Libby gasped for breath with saliva dripping down her whore face. "I'm so sorry, Lori! I'm sorry for calling your cookies turds!" Danny fucked her mouth again and she gurgled and choked. "I... I'm gonna lick your son's shithole to make up for it..." She gurgled on his cock again, and then looked up at him. "Do... do you want me to lick her shithole too?"

"Mr. Cooper? It's outside the bet but I'll allow it. What do you think?"

Greg rubbed his chin. "Hmmm. It was a really shitty thing to say. What the hell! Lori, if you want your shithole licked, my wife would really like to make it up to you."

Lori looked up at her son with wide eyes. This couldn't be happening? They couldn't be offering this?

"I... no... I think my... uh... shithole is fine... thanks." Lori replied.

"She's not a pervert fucking creep like Fuckface! Thank fucking god!" Jason sighed.

Lori snapped. "Shut your mouth! I'll get my shithole licked when I want my shithole licked. And if I want your mother to lick it, she'll lick it! You little prick!" She looked shocked the second the words left her lips, but this was the bully that tortured her son. It was instinctual.

Mandy was dying of laughter. She kicked her feet on the floor and wiped her eyes. "Oh god! That was hilarious, Mrs. Dugan!" She tried to catch her breath. "My mom's got a great tongue though. You're missing out. She licks Danny's oversized load out of me when he shoots off in my cumdump."

Lori didn't know how to respond to that. This entire scene was audacious yet no one else seemed remotely bothered by it.

"I think I'm nice and hard now, Mr. Cooper." Danny said. "Your little cum rag always does a great job at hoovering my cock. I appreciate getting to use her holes. I'll get my shithole licked after."

"Of course, Danny! It's my pleasure."

"Alright! Team Cooper, huddle up! And I guess Team Dugan! I like the family pride from our opponent tonight! It's classy shit!" Greg called.

Lori ran over to the other side of the room where Danny was waiting for her.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! What the fuck is going on, Danny!"

"You had to know! You couldn't not know! Well... I didn't injure them or kill them or anything of the sort. I made a bet because Mr. Cooper likes bets. I'll keep fucking his wife. He'll keep losing. I'll keep taking more of his money exponentially. The more I win, the more he wants to win. His family pride that said I wasn't good enough for his daughter, bruises more and more. His wife becomes more of a whore. His daughter falls more in love with me. He's less capable of satisfying Mrs. Cooper and his marriage erodes. Jason watches it all unravel with no ability to talk sense into them. But I'm never the cause. He'll always love me. We'll continue to profit. Should I keep going?"

Lori Dugan looked at her son. His plan was mean-spirited and evil. "Why not just tell me? Why make me come and watch?"

Danny considered it. "Because I don't think you're capable of knowing. I assume I have to bleach your mind regardless. And I was angry that you were so insistent."

"It's... it's terrible, Danny. You could make them good. You could make them nice people. You could do so many things." She said softly. "You're hurt. I see it. I can't understand what you've been through. And I know that our home life wasn't great either. I know that dealing with all that shit you told me about at school and then coming home to your father must have been hard. I see that now. I would've done it differently... if you had talked to me."

"It was what it was." Danny said curtly.

"The truth." Lori said. "Your dad had one of those." She pointed between his legs. "I mean... not quite that big... but it was hard to let go." She stared back at her son. There was more to it than that. Her relationship with Danny's father was much more complicated, but she didn't want to admit the scope. "What are the chances we can walk out of here right now? Figure out another way."

"Zero."

Lori closed her eyes and sighed. She gathered herself and looked at her son. "Then bring it! For Team Dugan." She said nervously. "I can't say I didn't appreciate that bitch begging to apologize. But I can say I don't want to watch what comes next. You're a good boy, Danny. And you did warn me. Let's just get it over with."

Danny smiled. "Hands in. Dugan on three. One. Two. Three. Dugan!" They shouted in unison.

Mandy walked out to the bed. She was up first.

"Come on, Danny! I'm up! And we're going anal again!"

Danny looked at his mom. "Watch this."

He unbuttoned his Hawaiian shirt and slid it off. He wore a custom printed undershirt. It read: Mandy's other daddy!

Greg gasped. "Motherfucker! Goddamnit! If we fucking lose again we're doing custom goddamn shirts next time!" He tried to keep a straight face but he cracked a smile. "Goddamnit, Danny! You're killing me with this shit!"

He winked at his mom. "I got this. Anal is my specialty."

She wanted to be disgusted but she let out the smallest chuckle. She'd never seen this side of him before. He was funny and confident, almost dominant. It intrigued her.

******

"Booyaah! Muthafuckas! Deeeestroyed! That is two whoreholes out of commission and it ended in a knockout! Fucking Mandy! You should stick her on your front lawn. She could water it the way that pussy sprays!" Lori held out her arm and mimicked a sprinkler. "Look at her half-conscious!" She pointed at the girl barely with it and leaking cum heavily. "She got Dugan Dick Dropped!"

"Mom!" Danny shouted. "Jesus, mom!"

"Goddamnit!" Greg kicked a chair. "That woman is intense! Danny's mom came to play. How come no one on Team Cooper is cheering like that! Fuck me! I hate her and love her! Huddle up!"

Team Cooper huddled around Mandy's limp body. Lori met Danny on the other side of the bed. She was fired up!

"What the fuck!" Danny said. "What's gotten into you?"

"First of all... that fuckstick just made us six thousand dollars..."

"Stop!" Danny said. "I haven't done shit to your head. You don't have to say fuckstick."

"Everyone else says it! You never played sports, Danny! I'm competitive! And I'm sorry... I may have said that your dad was hung, but you just KOed that whore! He couldn't do that. It was a thing of beauty!" Lori dabbed his head with his Hawaiian shirt. "Are you ready for round two? I hate this bitch. You will ruin her! Ruin her for me!" She paused and then shouted across the room. "Hey, Greg! You need the number for ServPro? Water cleanup and restoration! Your princess just leaked all over this bitch!"

"Who are you?" Danny asked, dumbfounded.

"I'm a proud parent! Now, we have to do her position, right? 'Cause I really want you to drill out her ass! I'd love to see that stuck up ho's face with a massive cock in her ass!" She looked down. "Does it always do that? It just stays..." She hit her forearm to mimic erect. "... solid in between... rounds?"

"Um... yeah... how is it that I'm the one that feels awkward here?" Danny asked. He looked up and then cracked a smile. "Look." He pointed.

Greg was losing it. Mandy was laid out on the floor and Libby was sucking her asshole. Jason was naked hopping from one foot to another with his contraption bouncing between his legs. He whined like a baby.

"Goddamnit! Would you people get your shit together!" He yelled helplessly. "Fuck! Fuck! Time! Time! Danny!" He looked over at Team Dugan, making the timeout sign. "Danny! We're having issues. I need an extended time! Is that okay?"

"Sure, Mr. Cooper! It's a gentleman's bet! We can be cordial." He pointed at his mom, rolling his eyes. "At least some of us can!"

Greg laughed. "No, no! I like her! She's got spirit!" He said. "It's my damned cum junkie wife! She can't get her tongue out of Mandy's ass! We need to let her finish. And poor Mandy is still all messed up. And they need to let Jason out for jerk! He sounds like a dying emu."

"Sure thing, sir! I'm gonna dip my feet in the pool and concentrate on reloading these balls so I can fill your wife like a pastry puff."

"Great! I'll find you in a few."

******

Lori was dying of laughter. "I should hate every second of this! But you told him you were going to fill his wife like a pastry puff! And Greg Cooper... The Greg Cooper... was like 'Great! I'll find you in a minute!' No, wait! 'It's my damned cum junkie wife!' It's absolutely hysterical and absurd, Danny!"

"It's my own special punishment. Other people would've done something simpler. Drained his bank accounts. Or made him impotent. Or public shaming. This is my own fun experiment every time I come here. Besides he's willingly handing over his cash, so no one will ever ask questions and he'll be the first to make an excuse. Jason suffers the most."

"He thinks they're crazy?" She asked.

"You should've seen him Friday night. He was losing it while he watched. I've changed him a few times. But when I leave, he drives me home while Mandy blows me in the back seat. And I let him have clarity. He gets a half hour to know that I'm controlling his family."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds