Day Off For Three

Royce recognized it as restful sleep. When Susan touched her sister's forehead, Charlotte Ann jerked, took a deep breath, and then slowly relaxed, her hands releasing Royce from her grip. He lifted up at once, sliding out. His cock drooped, covered from their coupling.

Susan licked her lips. "It's almost noon. I will happily clean you off, but I'm guessing you want to rest a bit."

He grinned. "Your offer actually sounds nice. But would you be content to just clean my cock?"

"Probably not," Susan admitted. "I'd try to get you hard, then climb on top, and slide my pussy over your hard manhood. The thought of mating again with you, riding nice and slow is very tempting."

"I love you, too, Susan. I will be inside you soon. Let me take a quick shower, then let's have some lunch first, shall we?"

She gave him a wistful look. "Of course, Beloved. Food now, sperm later."

He shot her a grin as he moved off the bed. "Her reaction, I take it, is not typical for the fertility spell?"

She shook her head, puzzled. "Mine is the norm. The lust is strong, a heat that fills me when I look at you. The love we have magnifies the power of the spell."

Royce put warm water onto a washcloth and returned to the bed. He gently opened Charlotte Ann's legs and wiped her down. There was a huge pool on the towel.

"But there is a danger, too," Susan continued, "especially if mixed with drugs or alcohol. The spell literally brings on desire, and increases the likelihood of coupling resulting in pregnancy. It reduces inhibitions, too. If you told me to submit to mating from other men, it would be hard to resist. The spell cares not the source, its purpose is to make mating more successful."

He glanced up at her. "Would you like that? Having a couple of men here, mounting you? Maybe a dozen?"

Susan shivered, lust growing in her eyes. "For the length of the spell, yes. But I love you, Royce. You are my man. It is your child I want. Not someone else's. If you asked it, I would do it, but later I would feel guilt and betrayal. Unloved."

Finished with cleaning, he removed the soiled towel, and covered Charlotte Ann with a blanket so she wouldn't get chilled. The fire was warm, but there was a bit of coolness in the bedroom. It was mid- winter after all. The bay windows at the far end of the bedroom were unshuttered, and the glass completely misted over.

"Explain, please. Why guilt and betrayal? You insisted we have an open marriage. Why should you feel either?"

"I insisted on the open marriage for you, Husband. Not for me. I am content with one man. With your strong sex drive and your ability to regenerate, I did not want you to ever feel trapped or worse, bored. I reserve the right to banish any lover I discover, but as long as you do not neglect me or my sister and I do not hear about it, I am content to have from you what you are willing to give me."

"I can't imagine ever being bored with you, Susan. And unloved?"

"I am your wife. I love you. There is no other man for me. But even before love manifested for me, we were friends, and my agreement was that if we had children, they would be yours and mine. If I bore another man's child, that would be unethical, and in my mind, violate our original bargain. If you asked me to submit to other men, I would probably do so, especially under this magic. But afterward, I would be hurt that instead of making sure I was pregnant by you, that you would pass me about so freely, not caring if the child was truly yours or not."

"A child is a child, Susan. I love you, and any child of yours, I would love and raise as my own. I mean that, my love. But I take your points, each of them. I would not ever ask you to do what you did not feel comfortable doing. Especially in matters of love and sex. A willing partner is what I want. One who lets me know she enjoys what I'm doing -- that gives me excitement. I want only what you are willing and eager to give. I'd prefer it if you didn't ever make love just because you thought I wanted it. It's okay to say no if that's how you really feel. Going a day without ejaculation won't kill me. But this spell and its effect on Charlotte Ann really bothers me. The only reason I continued is that she made it clear last night that she wanted a baby, too. I've given her my seed eight times since then. Of course, even with the magic, it's still no guarantee of pregnancy. Not unless you spell me, too."

Susan crawled onto the bed, near her sister. She cleared her mind again, and performed the words to dispel the fertility magic on Charlotte Ann. When she put her hands on her sister's head to complete the spell, Charlotte Ann spasmed once, then rolled over in her sleep, clutching a pillow, burying her face into it. Royce's. Susan got up and went to her husband.

"Not everyone has the same sex drive," she said. "Nor do we always find ourselves in sync. When you want me, Royce, don't ever fail to ask me. I love you and I want you to think of me when you feel the need or desire for coupling. I might not always say yes, but I can't say it if you don't ask. You are really sexy, too. I'm a fair looker, but Charlotte Ann is prettier than me--" she held up her hand to silence his protest. "It's true and I've always known it. It doesn't bother me. And having fallen in love with you, I have to pinch myself because I can't believe this gorgeous and brave man -- who is also strong, smart, and kind -- wants to be with me. As for making love? Well, I might not even have been thinking of it, but a few words of endearments and your lips on mine just might get me in the mood. Besides, I like doing things for other people. That's why I became a priestess. Knowing my body arouses you makes me feel good. Giving you pleasure gives me pleasure in return. I mean it, Royce. If you want me, let me know. If I'm too tired or too out of sorts, I'll let you know, but I want you to ask. Okay?"

She was breathing deep, and her nipples were hard peaks, clearly visible through her sheer nightgown. Her arguments were thought out, but the subject matter, especially considering her heightened state of arousal was doing a number on her.

Royce took her hand and led her to the fireplace.

"I thought you were going to take a shower and order lunch."

"I will," he replied. "First things first." He pulled her into his arms and kissed her, long and slow, his tongue questing and then dancing with hers. When they broke it, his hand moved to cup a breast, squeezing gently.

"You do arouse me, my wife. I'm letting you know I want to make love to you. I want to put my hard cock inside you and touch all those secret places inside. And when you want me to, I will fill you up."

Susan moaned. "Oh, yes," was all she managed.

He kissed her cheek, his hand alternately squeezing and caressing her breast. "Sweet woman. I so wanted to take my time with Charlotte Ann. You admitted earlier that you enjoy sucking my cock because it makes me helpless while you are in control. And that it gives you pleasure giving pleasure. When I have my head between your legs, drinking the nectar from your sex, I feel the same way. Feeling the gush of your juices while you come on my face is pretty awesome." His arms encircled her again, hugging her tight while his lips devoured hers. She eagerly responded, simultaneously aroused yet unhurried. "I think shower and lunch will be delayed. I want inside you again--"

She groaned, caressing his bare butt.

"--but I want to take my time, making love, like I did this morning. Will you let me?"

Susan unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the chair. Then she ran her hands over his wide chest. "Yes, my heart," she breathed.

He plied lingering kisses across her face, along the line of her jaw. His hot breath around her ears, his tongue tracing her ear lobes, then licking and biting her neck all helped melt her. Up one side, to her mouth, and down the other. With a long sigh, she bared her neck for him.

When he paused, she moved her mouth across his chest, her tongue trailing from one nipple to the other. She breathed in his musky scent, nibbling across his collar bone. So male. She felt herself moisten.

Royce sighed under her attention while he undid the shoulder straps on her nightgown. One shoulder bare, then the soft layers of silk collapsed, gathering at the belt tied at her waist. Leaning down, he pulled her close. Royce's tongue circled her aureole, then he drew her in.

Her hands gathered into his hair, caressing him as she took long, deep breaths. He flicked her nipples, then sucked on them, then nearly swallowing half her breast into his mouth. Even though they weren't large, her breasts were sensitive. In the time since they had become lovers, he had discovered he could bring her to orgasm just by using his mouth and hands on them.

Susan groaned, pressing her breast against his face. Her hands combed through his hair. "Caernach Royce Moramorian," she whispered. "my husband, my lover -- I love you so much."

He groaned in response. Gently, slowly, he ran his teeth on a nipple, causing her to arch further.

Breathing was becoming difficult for her again. And she loved it. "You could .. sit in your .. your chair .. and I'll .. sit on your lap," she offered.

He ran his fingers along her vee. There was a long, ragged inhale as his fingers were covered in her dewy slickness. Royce stood, his fingers pinching her aureolas, rolling her nipples. "If I sat, naturally you could take me into your pussy, so my hands could be free."

She rubbed her belly against him, his erection, the cloth of her nightgown separating them. "Oh, that would be .. marvelous, Husband. You're so .. thoughtful." Susan undid the tie, stepped back briefly, allowing it to drop to the floor, then she embraced him. Pulling his hips to hers, she rubbed her belly against his shaft.

Royce walked slowly backward to his chair. She followed close. He sat down, his cock rising up from his lap. He moved forward a bit so there would be room for her knees. She lifted her legs apart as she climbed over him. One hand grasping his cock, she positioned him at the entrance to her sex and eased down. Rocking slowly, she descended, engulfing him. Once she was settled, he pulled her close, his mouth suckling on her breast.

Susan lost no time, rocking back and forth, sometimes varying it by moving side to side, all the while grinding her clit against him. Gripping his shoulders, she threw her head back. His mouth on her breast and her pussy filled. He stretched her so good. She rode him, thrilled by his fat cock deeply probing her pussy. Long minutes of easy, slow ecstasy.

He lifted his head from her nipple. "You're close, aren't you?"

"Oh .. merciful .. heaven .. yes!" Her hips moved more frantically, lifting and rocking on his cock, reveling in feel of his thundering passage in and out of her inflamed channel, the deep, deep caress of his crown along her cervix.

Royce closed his eyes, letting loose his control. The tight, velvet friction of her walls around his erection was wonderful. The slick intensity of her gyrations. Sensation along his shaft grew. His hands pulled her hips, urging her to rock faster.

She stared at him, her eyes desperate, hungry. The pressure in her loins was maddening. The ripples of pleasure from grinding her clit against his crotch, the full, stuffed feeling of his hard cock buried in her pussy -- yes, she was close. So, so close!

Susan felt his cock swell, and realization flashed in her eyes. "Royce!"

Then she felt the first pulse of his hot, sticky semen splashing the mouth of her womb and she exploded. "Ahhhhhhhhh! Ahhhh!" She felt him throbbing, spewing inside, and her pussy squeezing down, releasing, squeezing down, releasing. Huffing, she ground against him, determined to take more of him inside. She needed what he was giving her, the semen cooling the burning ache within her to mate and make a child. Shivering, she suddenly grabbed his face and kissed him, hungry to taste him, feel his mouth on hers while his balls twitched, emptying into her belly.

Slowly, the waves of pleasure faded. Susan leaned her forehead against his, gulping air. "Such a good lover," she gasped. "That was .. wonderful."

He put his cheek to hers, his own breathing heavy. "I love you, Susan. My flower, my beautiful lily."

She smiled. She knew her name meant lily. "Hmmmm. I guess that would make you the bee. You have such a nice stinger with which to prick my pussy. You have pollinated me nicely. There's sperm everywhere."

Royce chuckled, amused by her metaphor. "Indeed? How delightful! I'm putting you on notice though. Hang on."

She did. His hands still holding her hips, he leaned forward and slowly rose out of the chair, carrying her with him. The press of his undiminished erection inside, moving side to side as he took the steps closer to the fireplace was pleasant. Slowly and carefully, he laid her down on the thick carpet.

"Again, Husband? What of the carpet? It was so expensive. We'll make a mess on it." In truth, though, her practical side was overwhelmed by her desires.

He settled his hips onto hers, pushing until his balls rested on the bottom lips of her pussy. "It can be cleaned. By magic if necessary. But you and I. That was too short. I like being inside you. It's a caress, a warm loving greeting of your body welcoming mine."

Amused and pleased, she ran her hands leisurely through his dark brown hair. "Welcome, then, my darling. And I love having you inside my body. I don't like it when you pull out right after coming. After we have made love, I like having you stay inside. Not just parted but stretched and filled by you. Male to female. Man to woman. Husband to wife. Not driven by need, but basking in the contact."

"Yes, exactly!" He leaned down and kissed her, long and slow. "So let's talk. Later, I'll come in you again--"

"Oh, yes," she breathed, kissing slowly along his chin.

"--But for now, I am enjoying the fact your legs are spread beneath me, making penetration of your sweet center easier. My hard cock is buried to the hilt in your sweet notch, and there's no hurry. So talk to me about how this spell is affecting you."

Susan blinked, then snickered. "Just talk, eh? You want me to tell you how I lust for you? Want you? How I yearn to feel you shoot more of your hot, delicious sperm inside me, bathing my womb? If you want me, just do me, Royce. Or do you need me to tell you my desire, to encourage you?"

He shook his head. "Only partly true. But I thought if we talked about it, it might give us insight into how it affected Charlotte Ann. I mean, have you ever heard it affecting someone that intensely?"

Love welled up, washing over her. She hugged him tight, with her arms, her legs, her body, kissing him. "Of course. You're worried about her. No, I haven't. Sometimes I wished I had you all to myself, but on the whole, I'm glad you insisted we both marry you. She is my sister, and aside from you, my best friend. You are good to us both. I love her dearly, Husband, and knowing that you love her as you love me makes me love you all the more."

Bracing himself on one arm, he used his free hand to caress her cheek, her chin, brush the length of her neck. "Tell me, how has the spell made you feel?"

"It's designed for breeding, for making children. It creates and increases desire for sex."

"But the reverse has no impact on sex drive."

"True enough," she admitted. "I don't know how it is for men. When a woman is aroused, her labia engorge. Some think it is to increase the friction on the cock, to encourage ejaculation. Oh! that was nice."

Royce flexed his cock, causing it to briefly swell, then using both hands to steady himself, began slowly rocking, his cock moving a little out, a little in. "If that's too distracting, I'll stop. Please continue."

"No, my love. It's fine. I can talk. For a while anyway. Too much movement, though, drives away all thought. Bear that in mind. Your cock is big, Royce. It's thicker and longer than most men. It's certainly the largest to ever enter me. When you put it inside and thrust away, it truly demands my full attention."

Her words obviously pleased him. But it was truth, for all that. She continued. "Yes, the fertility spell. Women, you know, don't have a regular, annual heat like horses or other animals. With the right lover, we can be receptive to sex throughout the year. But there are a few days each month when we are more fertile than normal. Our eggs drop, the sight of a tight butt or the scent of a man makes us wet, and thoughts turn to having a good pussy poke."

"You mean you lust? You should tell me when those days happen. I will happily oblige you."

"Of course I lust! Women can enjoy sex just as much as men. Biology helps, but love itself is as important at arousing, inciting, fueling the desire to take and to give to your lover. Or rather, it narrows the focus. If biology and magic inflame, love tells me whom to seek out."

"I so enjoy listening to you. You're not just my lover, but my smart friend with the hot body. I'm distracting you again."

"You are," she agreed. "Back to the spell. A woman's cycle isn't just fertility and menstruation. In between are days where the body changes between the two states. If we aren't already in our fertile period, the spell makes it so. Ovulation increases the lust within us for coupling. It takes a few hours for full effect, and it lasts for several days. Ever since I used the spell, my pussy has felt .. well, tingly and hot. Like how the heat from the fire beside us warms deep into our skin. Hot and wet. Wetter than usual anyway. My pussy wants to be parted, even aches to be filled. And when you come in me, it cools the heat. For a short while. Then it builds again."

"Interesting. Has Charlotte Ann had any other magic cast on her recently? That you are aware of, anyway?"

Susan shook her head. "I'm lucky if can get her to take a healing spell. Like after you and she have gone at it in the gym. I still don't understand how you can hurt each other like that." She closed her eyes and turned her head away.

"Susan. It's not meant to hurt. You've had the training. You know that the skills must be practiced to be automatic. If she would let me, I'd happily heal her after every session. But she thinks of it like her battle scars, as warrior marks. Three weeks ago, I miscalculated and hit her pretty hard. I think I may have even cracked her rib. I said the healing prayer and laid hands on her, and she became furious, telling me I had no right to heal her, that I wasn't treating her with respect as a warrior. I have no clue where she got such a line of crap, but it's there in her head. Until last night, she refused to speak to me. She avoided me when she was here, and did her best to stay away as much as possible."

"I'd wondered what had come between you two. Can I put my legs down?" she asked.

"Of course."

He shifted, and Susan stretched out her legs, sighing, enjoying his gentle strokes.

"I like spreading my legs so you can have your way with me, but my hips do need a rest. You rode me for over an hour earlier this morning -- and I am not complaining in the slightest, mind you. I enjoyed what you did. But I'm not used to being bent in half for so long."

He spread his own legs a bit as he worked himself slowly in and out of her. Susan moved her legs further apart. A few moments of silence, listening to the wet, slick sounds of their sexes working together. Pleasure grew in her belly.

"Ooooh."

Her hands formed into claws, she ran her nails from his collar bone to his belly. Up, and then down again. Faint pink lines formed on his chest.

Then he gasped and jerked, and she blinked in surprise. He pushed his hips hard against her, his cock suddenly spewing his seed in her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds