Day Off For Three

Susan stood up, then held out her hand. "Husband? Your wife requests your presence."

Royce stared at her a moment, then smiled. "Fair enough."

As they passed the bed, Charlotte Ann was still deeply asleep. She'd kicked off the blankets and slept naked on her belly. Without thinking about it, Susan stepped over and pulled a blanket over her sister. When she glanced at her husband, he grinned, nodding at her.

In the bathroom, they visited the toilet, then under the hot water of the shower, enjoyed washing each other with soap and shampoo. Susan's smile and hands 'washing' his cock and balls several times soon had him hard. She tickled him, then shrieked with laughter when he tickled her right back. Susan ducked but he caught her, pulling her into his arms. A long deep kiss, with the hot water beating down on them, then he lifted her up against the wall, pushing his body between her legs.

When she felt him at the entrance of her pussy, she spread herself and closed her eyes. "Take me, my husband."

Deeper and deeper he pressed, parting her, stretching her. She lifted her legs up around him, spreading herself wider and he slipped deeper yet. His arms under her legs, he supported her, pinned her. Mouths hungry for each other, they kissed while he drove in and out of her center. Faster and faster he pumped. When she felt him come, she groaned. She didn't orgasm herself, but loved the feel of his thick cock inside her pussy, knowing that once again he filled her with his sperm.

While his breathing slowed down, she kissed him a dozen times on his face, his chest, his neck. "Thank you, my love," she said. "I hope you know that even after I get pregnant, I will still want you."

"I love you, Susan Moramorian."

Out of the shower, they dried each other off. While Royce shaved, Susan put her foot on a stool and worked a pumice stone on her heels. She was nearly done with the second foot when she felt his erection brush her pussy. She grinned and looked over her shoulder.

"Really, Royce?"

"I've been watching you. You bent over, working on your feet, your lovely pussy winking at me."

"Good heavens! I never knew my pussy winked! How extraordinary!"

"You know what I mean," he insisted.

"I'm still wet inside from you cleaning my plumbing earlier, if that's what you mean. If you are going to enter me, let me get down on the floor. I'm not very stable on this stool."

She flung out a towel to cushion herself on the tile floor, then got onto her hands and knees, lowering her head and raising her butt. Royce moved behind her, giving her slit several long licks before pressing his face deeper.

Susan inhaled. "Oh, now, that's really nice! You know how to show a girl a good time."

His hands pulled her lips apart, and his tongue plundered all the juices she gave to him. When he sucked on her clit, she suddenly bucked, pressing against him. More of Susan's juices gushed out. The next thing she knew, his long, hard cock was sliding inside her spasming pussy. Grabbing her shoulders, he rammed his hips against her, slamming deep.

Her necklace slapped against her face. Irritated, tossed it over her shoulder, and surrendered to the sensations. Her hands clawed and fisted, her breath became ragged as he plowed into her. She felt him swell inside, stretching her tighter. Then he was filling her again, bolt after bolt of hot come splashing against her cervix. Susan shuddered, pushing back. "Royce, I love you," she moaned. "You make me .. feel so .. wonderful."

One hand still holding her, he leaned down and with the other, gently squeezed her breast, as his balls emptied into her.

The bedroom door opened and they both glanced up. Charlotte Ann hurried in and moved over to the toilet. She sat down and emptied her bladder. "Nice view," she called out. "I see Royce is doing his husbandly duty. I can't believe I slept so late. It's two bells after noon. Have you two been going at it the whole time I've been asleep?"

Royce started to shift, but Susan warned him. "Royce Moramorian, you stay right where you are. You are still coming, and I want it all, every last drop. And, no, Sister, we have not."

"Don't get in a snit! It's okay. Really. Last thing I remember is getting a good creaming myself. So when I wake, he's doing you."

"That's what we do on these days off," Susan replied. "We make up for all the time we don't see each other during the week."

"Yes, you did tell me that before," Charlotte Ann replied. She got off the toilet and went to the sink to clean up. "Well, I'll leave you to your privacy. I'm going to help myself to that food. Dibs on the pie. I'm starving."

Charlotte Ann closed the door as she exited.

"Royce?"

He lifted higher and leaned closer, his cheek against the back of her head. "Yeah?"

"Will you do me again?"

"You sure?"

"Please?"

"Of course, Wife. Our pleasure. Hard and fast again? Slower?"

"Any way you want. It just felt so good. I want to feel you come inside me again. Then I expect you to spend some time with my sister."

He moved lower, putting his knees onto the floor, shifting closer so his cock could more fully penetrate. Slowly he began moving in and out, and Susan rocked with him. Soon he was giving her long strokes. He could feel his semen being forced out by the tightness of her pussy enveloping his cock. She was more vocal this time. The little catches in her voice urged him on.

After several minutes, still pumping into her, he scrambled up and squatted behind her. His hands went to her shoulders again, to steady himself as much as to hold her in position. Then he drove harder, slamming into her drenched cavity again. Susan's cries grew louder. One hand moved under her belly, her fingers seeking her clit. She rubbed furiously while he pounded into her. Then he suddenly shifted, driving side to side. Up and down. Side to side. Susan stiffened. Her fingers froze, tension built with the changes in his thrusting.

"Come .. for .. meeeee!" she cried.

Royce gave a long low growl, startling her further, and her pussy spasmed around him. By the second stroke, he gripped her tighter as he ejaculated again.

Susan shook, her body vibrating in ecstasy. "So .. good. So .. good."

"Yes," he agreed. "It is .. good."

He waited several minutes after the last twinge had passed, once again enjoying her wet, tight pussy gripping his cock.

When he finally pulled out, she whipped around and inhaled him. Sucking and licking, she quickly cleaned him up. She grinned up at him when she was done.

He leaned down and kissed her, then stood.

"Help me up?" she asked. They both went to the sink and cleaned up with soap and water.

Just as they were putting on their robes, Charlotte Ann opened the door. Dressed in one of his shirts, the white fabric covered everything down to her mid-thigh. "There's a messenger here. Councilman Mason slipped on ice on the stairs outside his home. They're afraid he's broken his back."

Susan glanced sadly at Royce. Saving a life was important, but she'd be gone for hours. "Oh, dear. All right. Tell the messenger as soon as I get dressed, I'll head over. Will you two be here when I get back?"

"I need to go to my office," Charlotte Ann said. "I didn't make any preparation for being gone today. I have a few things I need to check on."

"Looks like we're all getting dressed then," Royce said. "Charlotte Ann, will you pass along Susan's message for her?"

The dark-haired woman shrugged. "Sure."

Once the message was relayed, they returned to the bedroom and dressed for the cold winter day. Royce went to the bay window and wiped the glass. "It's snowing again. Not hard, but dress warmly, please." He made a full sandwich, wrapping it up into a napkin. Taking her wallet, he refilled Susan's water flask, and put the sandwich inside. He glanced at the dessert tray, but Charlotte Ann had visited it like a conquering warrior, sparing neither the entire pie nor a single cookie. He laughed and resumed dressing.

When they were done, Charlotte Ann strode to the door first, and Royce followed behind. Once out into the hallway, on impulse, Royce called out to them, "Susan, Charlotte Ann, wait up!"

Curious, they turned and waited.

Royce strode to the guards in the hallway. "Bremen. Hamil. The Duchess will be going out into town. Grab some winter gear, and the next two free guards you encounter and meet her at the main doors in ten minutes. Tell the Officer of the Day to send replacements to this hallway. Let me be clear on this. My direct orders are that you stay with her until she returns here, safe and sound. If things look dicey weather-wise or whatever, one of you come to me, and I will come get you home. I will be with the Lord Marshal at her office for a while, and then I will return here, either to my office or our sleeping quarters. Any questions?"

"No, my Lord." They hustled off down the hallway, then left, down the stairs to the main floor.

Susan raised her eyebrows. "Four guards?"

Royce paused for the barest fraction of a moment, then hurried to the stairwell and yelled out, "Bremen! Hamil! Four, not two!" Faint acknowledgments were heard.

Susan and Charlotte Ann joined him. Susan frowned. "Six? Two are plenty. I am perfectly capable of being out on my own."

Royce nodded. "You are a High Priestess, a formidable woman indeed. And yet it changes nothing. Keep them with you, Susan. I mean it."

She frowned. "What's gotten into you?"

Charlotte Ann narrowed her dark-blue eyes. "Did you get a vision?"

"Nothing specific. Just uneasy. So do as I ask, all right?"

Nodding thoughtfully, Susan put her hand on the wide banister and started down the stairs. Sometimes his psychic premonitions were as good as priestly divinations. But six? The taller sister said, "I don't see the point of making them go out into the cold. But if it makes you happy, then fine."

Charlotte Ann walked beside her, and Royce behind them both.

"It does make me happy, Wife. And thank you."

"You're a mamma hen," Susan told him.

"Who wants you safe! In fact, until the weather turns warmer, I want you both to have at least two guards with you when you leave the castle."

Charlotte Ann turned, irritated. "Oh, for crying out loud. I don't need a babysitter."

"I don't mind being a mamma hen if it keeps you safe. No one is perfectly aware all the time. And I will have you safe. Both of you. I will do the same, so no arguments."

At the bottom of the stairs, Susan paused. "Very well, Royce. I suppose I should be grateful you worry about me. Love makes fools of us all, I'm told. If this makes you happy, I will do as you ask."

He leaned down and kissed her slowly. "It makes me happy, Susan Moramorian," he said at last. "I love you. Be safe!"

Susan put on her gloves and hat. "I love you, too. Back as soon as I can."

The guards assigned to her hustled into the main hall. They all went out into the cold winter afternoon. Snow flakes fell gently in the air, disappearing into the blanket of white everywhere.

Susan and the guards headed east to the main gate, their footprints following them in the fresh layer of snow.

Royce and Charlotte Ann turned to the southeast tower of the castle walls. In the cold air, their breaths hung like frozen clouds in front of their faces. On the first floor was the garrison. The second floor held the armory and food supplies. On the third floor was the office of the Lord Marshal.

Charlotte Ann moved at a brisk pace. About halfway across the compound, Royce trotted until he was abreast of her, and he reached for her elbow. "Charlotte Ann, what's gotten into you?"

She whirled and slapped his hand away. "Guards? Why do I have to have guards around me? Damn it, Royce, I'm the Lord Marshal! Am I not capable? Don't you trust me?"

"With my life, Dear Heart. With my life." His words lessened the anger on her face. "This is not a slur on you. Quite the contrary. I depend on you both. I love you both. Susan is the heart of this home we've made. You are the sword and shield that helps protect it. In the field of battle, I can imagine no other warrior I want fighting at my side. Who helped me kill that second dragon? You did. Even as my wife, I would not have made you Lord Marshal if I did not think you suited to the position. It is for all those reasons I gave those orders. All of us need to get into the habit of taking guards with us wherever we go."

He reached out and pulled her into his arms, covering her mouth with his. She struggled for several seconds, then she pressed against him, returning his kiss passionately.

"Not fair, Royce," she breathed at last. "Strong and handsome. You can't win all your battles with me that way."

"You object to me kissing you?"

"No, not really. I just don't want to be coddled."

"Coddle, no. Admire, respect, revere, desire, love -- yes, all of those. I meant what I said. I want you safe. Pick the soldiers you trust, but keep them close. Do it for me. I love you, Charlotte Ann Moramorian."

"So on these days off, you and Susan normally spend the day having sex?"

"Mostly," he grinned. "We have been known to write, read to each other, talk, and even just hold each other. Make yourself available to us both. Join us. We get to rest a bit from our regular days, which all too often go later than I'd like. Too many times we say goodbye in the morning, and half the time, we don't even have dinner together. We are friends, but the only way to build our relationship is to actually spend time together."

She sighed. "It seems sort of selfish. I mean there's always so much to be done."

"It is selfish. That doesn't make it less important. I am getting to know Susan. I'd like to know you better as well."

"You just want inside my pussy."

He nodded. "All the time. Every day if I can. But it's not just sex. It's sitting at the same table and having meals together. Spending time together. Talking about things that interest us, and problems we might need advice on. How are we supposed to be husband and wife if all that there is between us is sex and long absences? If you just want a roll in the hay once a week, you might as well just stop by the temple. I'm happy to give you the roll, but I want your companionship, too. You try to be prickly, but I find you a very agreeable person, someone I am proud to be with."

Charlotte Ann searched his face. "Despite your flattery, you make a very good argument. All right, Royce. I will make an effort to be here on these so-called 'days off.' I just hope I can walk the next day."

"Sometimes Susan uses a healing spell when she thinks I'm not looking."

"How awful!"

"In a way. But she always has a smile on her face when she leaves. If I have anything to do with putting her in a happy mood, I'm okay with that. If you're a little tender the next morning, tell her. I hardly think she will laugh." Then he grinned. "Or at least, not much."

The wind picked up, blowing sharp and cold. Arm in arm, they resumed their walk to the tower, the only sound audible was their feet crunching in the snow.

After a pause, he resumed talking. "More than once since we've been together, you've expressed doubts about having children. Last night, you said you wanted us to have a child. I want to talk about that."

"Not now, Royce. In my office, maybe. But we're almost to the door. That's personal business, and I'm not going to talk about it front of my men."

"Excellent point."

Royce opened the stout, steel reinforced door of the tower, and Charlotte Ann went inside. Within the ten-meter round room were a dozen soldiers, who looked up as they entered. There were sleeping bunks for a score more. On the west wall, a fire blazed, and over the fire, a steaming cauldron full of beef stew. Spice tea filled the air as well. Several greeted Charlotte Ann. Seeing her companion was their duke, some rose to attention, but Royce told them to relax.

"Lieutenant Mason, Sit Rep?" Charlotte Ann demanded.

Moving from the fireplace, the middle-aged veteran stood before her. "Quiet, my Lady. Last night, through to now. Reports from the other towers came in two hours ago. Quiet there, too. We're a bit short due to illness, but nothing we can't handle. Would you care for some tea? A bit too much clove, but it's warm."

Charlotte Ann threw back her hood and put her gloves into her pocket. "Yes, that would be good. Would the Duke care for some as well?"

Royce shook his head. "Thank you, no. Perhaps later."

Another soldier filled a cup and brought it to her. "Thank you, Smith. When the report from the patrols comes in, have the messenger come upstairs. I don't expect them until after five bells at the earliest."

Mason nodded, his eyes tired. "Yes, my Lady."

She took a sip, testing it for temperature, then took a long swallow. "You're right. Too much clove. Core another apple and toss it in, and add another half gallon of water, and let it stew about an hour."

Mason smiled as she handed him the cup.

"Carry on," she told him.

They ascended the spiral stairs that hugged the tower wall, Charlotte Ann first and Royce behind her. As Duke, it was his right to go first. But Charlotte Ann took it as her due, and Royce, wanting to support her role as Lord Marshal, let her take the lead in front of their soldiers.

On the second floor, she saw a guard seated on a box, a lamp beside him, reading to almost a score children. "Evening, Rindle."

"My Lady," he responded. The small faces turned to look at her.

Charlotte Ann heard a muffled grunt from the other side of the room. "Someone else here?"

"Sergeant Wright and her husband, taking a short break, your Ladyship."

"Short break?" Charlotte Ann stepped off the stairs and into the room.

Rindle put down the book and stood up. "Between shifts. Sergeant Rider and Sergeant Mills came down sick yesterday morning. It's her second double shift."

"What about the corporals?"

"Janna Starshine is down, too. So are Danvers and Smithson. I think Ferryman is on duty with Captain Stillman at the gate."

"These children are here because ..?"

"Timony, Branda, and Tahna are here because their parents just went on duty. The others are here because their parents are due back soon. Except for my own two, of course."

"I see. And you're not downstairs because of the rule against children in the barracks. Wright is risking a great deal if the children see them. Why isn't she and her man using the bunk next door?"

"That's another reason why I'm here. It's being used, my Lady. Barber and Cartwright weren't up to going home in the cold and snow, so they're laying down. Lieutenant thought it better if they slept there instead of with the others."

Just then, Sergeant Wright, a stocky woman with red hair and green eyes came around the corner. Her hair was in disarray and her cheeks were flushed. The buttons on her shirt were misaligned. Wright gave a salute, then asked, "Is there a problem, Lord Marshal?"

Charlotte Ann took a breath, but paused when Royce briefly put his hand on her shoulder. She glanced at him, and let the air out slowly. "No, Sergeant, there isn't." Charlotte Ann saw that Wright's daughter, the spitting image of her mother, watched them intently from her seat. "The next time you are busy receiving supplies--" Royce turned away to hide his smile at her euphemism, "-- at least make sure you do it where there's no chance of being seen by those who shouldn't. Are you done?"

Turning a bit pinker, Wright nodded. "Yes, Lady." Her husband, a huge man, loomed behind her in the shadows. He was, she recalled, a journeyman blacksmith.

"Then before you go on duty, get cleaned up and get a hot meal into you. That's an order." Meaningfully, she ran her finger along her own buttons. Wright looked down and turned downright crimson. Glancing again at Wright's daughter, Charlotte continued. "Though I'm sure it's hard on your family, I appreciate you stepping up for extra duty when others are down sick. Good job, Sergeant. Good job."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds