Down by the River Ch. 04

When we ended the kiss, both of us were already panting heavily. I had a feeling that my lips were somewhat bruised after that demanding exchange. As I stared into his eyes, all I could see was the primal desire to have me, to bury himself inside of me. The ache I was feeling in between my thighs told me that my eyes, too, might be betraying that same kind of lust.

Lucas placed his hand on my back, supporting me as he laid me down. He managed to grab a pillow to put under my head, for I was lying with my feet planted where my head should have been. Carefully, he spread my hair on the pillow, taking his time running his fingers through my hair as his eyes talked with mine.

I could not believe how much control he had over himself. His erect member, his heavy breathing, his eyes... All of those were telling me that he wanted me -- and soon. But he was refraining from taking me, refraining even from touching me intimately -- provided that the loving, caring way he was combing through my hair was not intimate enough.

"You know that I love you with all my heart, don't you, Selene?" he asked softly.

I smiled, nodding to him. "I know."

"Because of that love, I want to be honest with you," he said.

His fingers have stopped combing through my hair now as Lucas rolled over so that he could lie down beside me. I unbent my knees and stretched my legs on the bed, rolling on my side so that I could rest my head on his shoulder while draping an arm across his chest. He began stroking my hair gently. I closed my eyes, waiting for whatever it was he wanted to say, successfully ignoring the ache between my thighs, the need that flowed through my veins. If he could deny himself the pleasure of taking me in order to open his heart to me, the least I could do for him was to listen.

"You know that you were not the first woman I had," he said. "At least, not the first one I bedded."

I bit my lips, not knowing how to take that in. Of course, I knew that, but hearing him say it aloud was wholly another thing.

"The first one was a young woman I went to school with," he continued. "She lives downtown back in our place. After her, there was another young woman from our town. When I came here, I met many young women during Uncle's parties. I was too hurt by what happened between you and me that I sought comfort in the arms of some of them. And..."

He stopped, prompting me to open my eyes and look at him. There was a thoughtful look on his face, confusion in his eyes. I moved so that I could look stare at him eye to eye.

"Tell me," I said softly, smiling a bit to encourage him.

Lucas grunted and pulled me down so that he could hold me close. "There is somebody serving in this house who has slept with me once or twice."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Sandra," he answered, stroking my face. "She works in the kitchen with Anne and the two old cooks."

I did not know what prompted me to ask him who it was. Maybe I should not have. But I wanted to know who the woman was, if only to see what it was in her that Lucas saw.

A part of me wanted to cry, but I held back my tears. What was the slight pain of knowing about his past women compared to the pain he must have felt when he saw me with another man?

"I understand," I told him, kissing his shoulder as I settled on top of him.

"I'm sorry, Selene," he whispered softly as he kissed my hair, knowing what I was going through. "I just cannot live knowing that there is something I'm hiding from you."

"It's all right," I assured him. "You knew you were not my first lover, and you still loved me in spite of that. How can I do anything less for you, Lucas, when you mean more to me than my own life?" I lifted my head again to smile at him. "I'll just have to see this Sandra and make sure to drag you away from her in case you get too close."

He chuckled, kissing my chin. "My baby..."

"As long as I know it will only be me from now on," I told him, looking into his eyes.

"You will be the only one from now until the very end," he promised, rolling me over so that he was the one on top of me now. "I love you, Selene."

"As I love you," I murmured as his lips touched mine.

It did not take us long to reach the level of arousal that we were in before his confession. Perhaps it was because we both knew that there was no secret between us anymore. After the initial pain was gone, I could not believe just how relieved I was that Lucas told me about his past women. Although I would never admit it aloud, the fact that he never told me anything about them before somewhat bothered me.

Maybe, somewhere deep within me, I had always been waiting for him to discuss this, just so that I could finally rest assured that he did not feel anything special for any of the women he has had.

I closed my eyes, savouring the sensations that his kisses and touches were giving me. When I felt his mouth on my sex, I gasped, clawing at the bedclothes. His tongue played with my already swollen bud, flicking, licking, teasing mercilessly until he had me begging.

"Lucas, please," I moaned. "Take me. Now. Please."

But he would not listen. I felt a finger slide inside my hole, stroking gently as his tongue continued playing with my nub of pleasure. I bit my lower lip, aching for more -- for much, much more -- and yet knowing that Lucas would take his time giving me this sweet torture until I was more than ready to have him inside.

He took me higher and higher, closer and closer to where I wanted to go, but before I could reach it, he pulled away, even stopping the finger that had been stroking my walls up until then. I let out a growl of disappointment, looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Sweetheart, please," I begged, reaching out to him.

Either he was through torturing me, or he could not bear to continue to torture himself, too. He took the hand I used to reach out to him and sucked on a finger as he spread himself on top of me. With his other hand, he guided his hard member to the entrance of my sex, plunging with force when he found it. I gasped at the sheer pleasure of having him inside.

I wrapped my arms around him, keeping him close as he thrust in and out of me repeatedly. I wanted him deeper in me, wondering how I could do that presently. Experimentally, I lifted my legs higher, thus slightly changing the angle through which he was entering me.

Lucas groaned, whispering into my ears just exactly how much he loved being inside me. He encouraged me to lift my legs higher, thus giving him better access to the deeper parts of me. With a pleasure-filled sigh, I asked him to pull back a little so that I could lift my legs over his shoulders.

When he thrust into me again, it was with pleasure that both of us groaned. I believed that he had never penetrated me that deeply before. Lucas reached for my face and kissed my lips quickly before giving his full attention on what was going on at the lower parts of our bodies.

He thrust his shaft into me deep and hard. As much as it was pleasurable, it also somewhat painful. I bit my lower lip, growling out of those combined sensations. I wanted to tell Lucas to go more slowly as he began pounding into me roughly, but there was something arousing about the slight pain that mingled with the pleasure he was giving me. Instead of complaining, I dug my fingers on his thighs and groaned for all that I was worth.

As soon as my body adjusted to our position, the pain that had been there in the beginning slowly faded away, leaving only a trail of delight behind. I could not stop myself from moaning aloud, not caring anymore whether Lucas was right or wrong about the others not hearing anything from outside. If they could still hear, I could not care less if they heard the sounds of pleasure I was making. Hell, let the whole world know what was going on inside my room! All I wanted was for Lucas to love me -- love me the way he was doing, love me roughly yet affectionately at the same time.

The sensations that hit me every time he thrust into me was slowly driving me crazy. Heat was building up inside my body, concentrated where Lucas and I were joined. I moaned once again, grabbing Lucas' thighs more tightly as I felt myself being driven closer and closer to orgasm. I clamped my muscles around his member, unprepared for the sensation that it would bring me. Before I could even gasp, my body was already convulsing in pleasure beneath Lucas.

It did not take long for him to follow my lead. It might be the feeling of my muscles clenching and unclenching around him that spurred his orgasm on. Lucas grunted as, in one hard thrust, his seeds exploded inside me.

Lucas rolled off me so that I could straighten my legs. My muscles felt sore from the strain of being pinned under him like that, but I only purred with pleasure as I snuggled close to him. I felt him kissing my hair as he held me close.

"It hurt, didn't it?" he asked quietly as he started tracing lines on my back. "I didn't mean to be that rough, but I was driven by so much need. I'm sorry."

I sighed, nuzzling against his neck. "I'm not complaining. In fact, I loved it, so don't worry about it."

He grunted, lightly slapping my backside. "You are a real minx."

I leaned away from him so that I could stare into his eyes. "Hey. I'm not a baby, Lucas. I'm a big girl." I grinned at him and gently stroked his cock. "I can handle it however rough you get as long as there will be no blood involved."

"I'll remember that for future reference," he murmured against my hair as he pulled me closer. "Ah, god, Selene, I cannot get enough of you."

With a soft chuckle, I kissed his shoulder. "That will have to be enough for tonight, sweetheart. We both need to get some sleep."

Yet, his cock was already hardening beneath my palm. I smiled and squeezed it, knowing fully well that Lucas would not be able to fall asleep with that kind of a hard-on. His hand covered mine, gently urging me to stroke his shaft, as he captured my lips with his. I sighed into mouth, feeling another intense need of having him inside me.

"I don't like this," I purred, straddling him so that it was easier for me to lead his cock into my still wet hole.

Lucas groaned in satisfaction as he slid inside me. He pulled me down so that my breasts were pressed against his chest. A sigh escaped from his lips before he kissed me, tongue demanding entry into my mouth as I began gently rocking my hips, coating his cock with my juices with every up and down movement. His hands started kneading my breasts, and I moaned into his mouth to show him my appreciation.

I pulled away from the kiss when I felt an intense desire to pump him harder into me. Knowing this by the needy moan I let out, Lucas grabbed hold of my hips and helped with the thrusts. I arched my back, stretching like a cat on top of him as I began playing with my nipples, twisting the hard bud and loving the sensation it caused.

A few minutes later, Lucas came inside me for the second time that night. I continued humping on top of him, not stopping until I, too, felt my own orgasm coming. As soon as I climaxed, I let myself fell forward, resting on top of Lucas.

He murmured my name and kissed my hair as I closed my eyes, loving the way that I could hear the thumping of his heart as my ear rested on his chest. Lucas gently stroked my back, the way he always did when we were young and I would come to him so that I could sleep. His cock was still inside me when I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

*****

I woke up in the morning feeling very much aroused. When I opened my eyes, it was to find myself lying on the bed, with Lucas staring at my face, watching my reaction as his hands caressed my breasts. I smiled up at him and stretched.

"Good morning," I murmured. Through the curtains around the bed, I could see that bright rays of light were spilling into the room, announcing that the sun was already up in the sky.

"Good morning," he said, chuckling, as he pinched my nipples. "I was wondering if this is a good way of waking you up."

I reached up to him and kissed his lips quickly, before letting out a moan as he continued to play with my nipples. "How long have you been doing that?"

"A while," he answered, grinning.

I looked down at his body and found that his cock was already hard. With a smile, I reached for it and squeezed. "I should say so."

Lucas kissed the tip of my nose. "I had been awake for quite a while, but I did not want to leave while you were still sleeping, so I thought I'd play with you first."

He bent down and licked at my right nipple, and guided the hand that was formerly playing with it to my sex. He chuckled when he found me already soaking wet.

"How about making love to me before you leave?" I asked as I squeezed his balls. "Just a quick one, Lucas. We both need it, anyway."

"I won't say no to that," he said, grinning as he playfully bit my nipple.

He rolled me to my side before positioning himself behind me. With my back against his chest, he guided his cock into my slit, while his tongue licked at the side of my neck. I could only sigh with pleasure as he slowly rocked me back and forth, setting the rhythm that both of our bodies needed.

As he plunged his cock in and out of me, I began playing with the bud that protruded above my slit. Lucas was hugging me tightly by the waist while at the same time planting soft kisses along my shoulders. As the pace of his thrusting increased, I found myself drowning in fits of orgasm, sending Lucas growling loudly before, several hard thrusts later, he came inside me.

I rolled to my other side so that I faced him. Lucas immediately kissed my lips when we were already face to face. Smiling, I wrapped my arms around his neck, parting my lips when I felt the tip of his tongue gently touching it.

"Maybe it was a bad idea to wait a while before I marry you," he lamented as he buried his face on the crook of my neck while both of us lay panting after the kiss.

"Why is that?" I asked, stroking his hair.

He continued to nuzzle at my neck. "I want to stay here with you for the rest of the day if we could get away with it, but we cannot. I should have just married you before going back here, so that I would have a reason to stay in your room without fearing to be discovered."

I giggled softly, running my fingers along his spine. "You said you would look for a place where you can build a house for us before marrying me..."

"And so I will," he groaned, breaking away from our embrace to sit on the bed. "When Uncle Matthew sends me away to talk to one of his comrades in a few weeks, I won't come back until I've found a place for your house."

"For my house," I repeated, cocking an eyebrow.

He chuckled and bent down to kiss my lips briefly. "For our house." He got out of bed and offered a hand to me. "Come, sweetheart. You've got to slip back into your nightgown and braid your hair if you don't want to shock the servants who will come knocking on the door soon."

We proceeded on dressing up before we put the bed in order. Lucas pulled me for a kiss when we were already near the door.

"I'll come back tonight," he whispered between kisses.

"I'll wait for you, then," I told him, smiling. "But don't you dare pull another wall-climbing stunt like the one you pulled last night, all right?"

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "As you wish, my love."

*****

Even though Lucas and I only went downstairs more than two hours after the Riles family's normal breakfast schedule, we found out that the whole family has not eaten breakfast yet. The three of them wanted to break their fast with us, much to my embarrassment and delight. Breakfast was so unlike the normal breakfast of tea and bread that Grandmother and I were used to, but was a richer version of Mary's breakfast table -- with bacon, eggs, bread, jam, cheese, and milk.

It was during this meal that I started wanting to be with my grandmother. I had never been away from her for too long. The longest I was away from her was three days, when I was thirteen and I slept over at Mary's.

As soon as breakfast was over, Andrew invited me to go horseback riding with him.

"I promise you, it will be fun," he said.

"I don't know how to ride a horse," I told him, shaking my head.

"Then I will teach you," Andrew said. "Papa and Lucas will have to discuss many things inside Papa's study, anyway, and you will be bored to death if you are with Mama. She does not do anything but do embroidery all day long."

I smiled at that. "Can you just teach me how to ride a horse at another time? I was planning to write my grandmother right away, so that Wilson can mail the letter later when he drives to town."

"Aha!" Andrew grinned. "I have a much better idea! Why don't you write the letter now and then we will go to town with Wilson later? I will tour you around the town square so that you don't get bored here later. I'll tell Mama and Papa that we will just eat out for lunch, so we don't have to return home right away. How's that for a plan?"

I beamed at him. "That sounds good. Do you think your parents will let us?"

He nodded. "Of course." Then, in a conspiratorial whisper, he added, "Do you think Lucas will let you?"

A blush rushed up my face. I glared at him. "Of course! Why wouldn't he?"

Andrew laughed. "Because, in reality, we are not cousins at all, since I am not blood related to Papa."

My face burned hotter. "So? Even if we are not blood-related, we are still cousins technically."

"I'm just saying," he said, still laughing. "So, Lucas won't kill me, will he?"

"No, he won't," I said, frowning. "He is not a jealous man." Then, in an afterthought, I added, "I think."

Andrew flinched and grabbed my hand. "Okay, then. We'll look for Lucas now and tell him what our plans are. If he says yes, can we conclude that he won't mind me being alone with you?"

I giggled, finding it funny that Andrew would find Lucas frightening. Then again, he knew that Lucas and I were more than best of friends. Of course, he would not like to anger his cousin just because he wanted to tour me around the town.

We found Lucas on his way to Uncle Matthew's study. Andrew quickly told him what we were planning to do.

"And you think you need my permission to tour her around?" Lucas asked, grinning at his cousin.

"Of course," Andrew answered, frowning. "I don't want you snapping my head off later."

Lucas laughed and patted his cousin's back. "I trust you, Andrew. Besides, you are still five years younger than Selene. She will not leave me for you."

"Be quiet, rascal," Andrew chuckled. "If anybody hears you speaking like that, it will be known by all that you two have a relationship."

I smiled at Lucas when he looked at me. "Well, then. I think I'll see you later."

"Wait a second," Lucas said, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards his room.

"Hey!" Andrew ran after us. "You cannot abduct her like that! And why are you pulling her to your room? That's Papa's niece you're dragging!"

Lucas grinned as he looked at Andrew. "I was hoping you'd follow."

"Why do you need to bring me in here, anyway?" I asked, looking around the room when we were finally there.

It was even much bigger than the room I was occupying, and I could see a door that directly led to a bathroom. There was a very captivating, masculine scent in this room, reminding me instantly of how Lucas always smelled -- of sandalwood and vanilla combined with something I could not recognize.

"Why are you sniffing like that?"

I did not even realize that Lucas was already watching me queerly. I smiled at him, and, for an instant, forgot that Andrew was with us as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his jaw. Lucas chuckled when Andrew cleared his throat.

"Why is it suddenly so hot inside this room?" murmured Andrew, walking towards us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds