Down by the River Ch. 04

I willingly obeyed him, but pulled a blanket to cover my front, thus earning a laugh from Lucas. He started kneading the muscles on my shoulders, my neck, my arms...

I closed my eyes, savouring the relaxing effects of his effort. His hands were so strong yet so gentle as he gave me the massage. I could not help but sigh as I felt his thumbs making little circles on my tired muscles, soothing the tension that has gotten there.

Unfortunately, my mind could not content itself with just savouring the moment. I could not stop myself from imagining those strong hands kneading my breasts, the fingers seeking my nipples to twist and pinch them as Lucas liked. I had to bite my lips to prevent myself from groaning out loud. Heat was spreading through my body, concentrated on the place where my thighs met.

A few moments later, Lucas was stroking me from neck to arms, giving me the most relaxing sensation yet. When he wrapped his arms around me, I felt his member pressing on my back. I looked back at him and met his eyes. His gaze almost melted me. I could see in his eyes the kind of burning passion that only Lucas could evoke in me.

"You're aroused," I whispered, closing my eyes as I stroked his cheek.

He kissed my neck as his hands slid under the blanket I was holding to myself and started caressing my breasts. "I cannot give you a massage without wondering where else my hands could be."

I moaned when he pinched my nipples and licked the side of my neck. "My mind was also treading upon those grounds. But, Lucas, I really want to help you relieve your stress."

"You can give me the massage some other time." His voice was already husky with desire as he pushed me to the bed. "This is a more pleasurable way of relieving stress, sweetheart."

With gentleness, he spread my hair on the pillow, smiling at me all the while. When I was already positioned the way he wanted me to be, he held me by the knees and spread my legs, staring at my exposed sex with a naughty grin on his face. I blushed.

"Lucas," I moaned his name, reaching down to cover myself.

"No," he said, letting go of my knees to grab my hands. He looked into my eyes and smiled gently. "You are beautiful, Selene. Very beautiful, in fact. I just want to drink in the sight of you for a while."

Cheeks still burning, I nodded, relaxing. He kissed my hands before letting them go. I bit my lower lip when his eyes travelled to my sex again.

Truth be told, I was feeling more aroused by the sight of him watching me with a naughty yet fascinated look on his face. My juices were flowing out of my hole freely. Lucas reached for my sex, gently parting the lips and exposing me further. A groan escaped my lips as another wave of heat flowed down my body and out of my sheath.

Lucas' hard-on twitched as he watched my sex. Swallowing, he looked up to my face again and smiled. "You are very, very beautiful."

Blood rushed up my face again, but I managed to smile at him. "My exact thoughts when I saw you completely naked for the very first time."

He bent down and touched my sex with his lips. I chewed on my lip, not trusting myself to not cry out if I ever made a sound. I felt Lucas nibbling on my lips down there, while his tongue teased my bud. He made a sound deep in his chest before his deliberate mouth movements became more urgent, more needy. He started sucking on my bud, prompting a growl to escape my lips.

"Lucas, sweetheart," I begged, my voice raspy with lust. "I need you. I need you inside me so badly."

I should have known better than to ask. Lucas always enjoyed teasing me, even though I knew that it also had the effect of teasing himself. But he seldom ever snapped out of control, so he always had the advantage.

Yet, he inserted two fingers into my hole, stroking my walls and prompting juices to lubricate them further. Taking his fingers out, he dipped his tongue inside, tasting me, testing my wetness. He groaned satisfaction when he realized that I was more than ready for him, and so lifted his face up from my sex.

"You are very easy to excite, Selene," he said, crawling over me so that he could kiss my lips.

"Only because you drive me wild, my love," I purred, reaching for him.

I moaned when our lips met, tasting myself on his lips, in his mouth. Impossibly, it aroused me even more. I felt him guiding his member to my entrance, and groaned in anticipation as his tongue invaded my mouth.

It did not take long for him to find his way into me. Grunting, Lucas drove his shaft into my sex while his hands roamed over my body, touching, teasing, loving. I broke our kiss to gasp, feeling as if I would explode if I did not. His lips immediately found their way down to my shoulders, while the tip of his tongue traced a line of fire on my skin, as he thrust in and out of me without stopping.

When we both reached our climax later, I held on to him as if I was holding on for dear life. Lucas rolled on to his back, dragging me with him so that I lay on my stomach on top of him. He showered my face with tiny kisses, combing strands of hair away from my face.

"Now, I feel so much better," he said, grinning when I playfully pinched his side.

"I love you," I whispered to him, nuzzling at his neck even as I let my palms roam over his naked body.

"I love you, too," he said, tapping my backside lightly. "One of these days, I ought to see my cock sliding in and out of you. You look so beautiful that I wonder what it must look like to have me deep inside you."

My face felt hot with both excitement and embarrassment. "I won't forget to remind you when I feel like being a little bit naughtier."

"Do that," he chuckled, squeezing my ass. "My little baby girl."

I slid my body off his and pouted a bit. "I'm not so very little anymore, Lucas. And I'm neither a baby nor a girl."

He chuckled some more. "Of course not. You are an adventurous minx powerful enough to bring me down on my knees begging for your hot little body."

Sitting on the bed, I grinned down at him. "You have never done that. Kneel for what you want, I mean."

Lucas smiled and played with some strands of my hair, wrapping them around his fingers and twisting them around. "Are you going to have me beg?"

I grabbed his hand and kissed his wrist. "One of these days, when I am feeling extremely naughty."

"I look forward to that," he said, still smiling, as he pulled me back to the bed, causing my body to tingle with anticipation for another session of lovemaking ahead of us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds