• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily's Diary
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Emily's Diary

Once again, Connor had gotten off and I was left hanging. As he pulled out and rolled off me I let out a sob of frustration. He turned, glared at me and asked what my problem was. When I told him, he laughed and said he didn't care. He was here to use me for his pleasure not mine. He told me he was in control. I was his slut, his whore, his cunt, and he could do anything he wanted to me because I was powerless to stop him. He ordered me to stop wearing panties so he could have quick access to my sex any time he wanted, and told me that if he ever caught me wearing them again. He would spank my ass red.

It was like I got hit by a truck. It was all true. He was in control of me. I was his sex toy to do with as he pleased. He owned me. And as those thoughts all ran around my brain I felt my tummy melt with excitement. I lay in the bed with my pussy leaking our combined juices onto the sheets as he dressed and left.

Oh Diary. This is really true isn't it? Our fantasy has become my reality. I just can't believe this is actually happening to me, or that Mark is enjoying it so much.

07

Dear Diary. We got the call this morning. Mark's mom fell in the bath, and had to go to hospital. Mark decided that he needed to go to see her and try to lift her spirits. I had never really gotten on with her and Mark said there was no need for me to come with him.

I hardly had time to walk to the kitchen and start the dishes when I heard a key in the lock. When the door opened, I called out and asked him what he forgot. Instead of Mark's voice, it was Connor who replied that he was here for a quick fuck from his personal slut. I was just pulling my hands out of the dishwater when Connor entered the kitchen and told me to freeze.

He walked up behind me and undid my robe, opening the front and grabbing my tits in his cold hands. My nipples sprang to hard points and he immediately started to pull and twist them. It was quite painful and I cried out, which caused him to tell me to shut up and take it. His controlling manner made my pussy wet as his hands moved down my belly and pulled my panties down my thighs. It was then that I remembered about the panties, but it was too late.

I didn't even have a chance to dry my hands, before Connor had pulled me down over his knees, threw my robe aside and started spanking my bare bottom. I cried and squirmed to no avail as the slaps rained down and my cheeks began to burn and turn red. This was humiliating beyond measure. There I was a grown woman draped across my teen neighbour's lap getting a spanking like a little girl and, God help me, it was turning me on.

When he was satisfied that I had suffered enough for my disobedience, he ordered me to lay face down across one of the kitchen chairs. When he stood and dropped his pants, I could see that he was fully hard and his cock pulsed with life. He told me he had read something interesting that he wanted to try, and asked me if we had any lubricant in the bedroom. An icy chill ran through my center. I could think of only one reason he would want that, and prayed that was not what he was going to do to me.

I told him we had nothing like that, foolishly hoping that would put him off, at least for today, but not a chance of that. As I lay there with my burning red ass exposed, Connor opened the cupboard and found the vegetable oil, then went to the fridge and took a big carrot from the crisper. My brain began screaming for me to run, but I knew there was nowhere to go.

As he stood where I could watch, he rubbed the oil on the carrot and told me that the story said the long taper of the carrot would open me up slowly. Not to worry. I would soon be begging for his cock in my ass. He read our e-mails and stories. He must have seen Mark's suggestions and my firm refusals. He knew I had no anal experience, and I knew that wouldn't stop him.

Lost in my thoughts and fear, I hadn't noticed that he had moved behind me and I jumped a bit when I felt his fingers spread my ass cheeks. The sensation of the cold carrot pressing against my anus spurred me into action. I began to beg and plead with him not to do this to me. I started to struggle to get up. He shoved me down roughly and then quickly straddled my back, effectively pinning me to the chair with his weight. He told me he could do what he damn well pleased, and to shut up and enjoy it.

When I continued to struggle and plead, I received several severe slaps to my ass and another order to shut up. As I lay there whimpering, I felt the small end of the carrot enter my clenched asshole. To his credit, Connor proceeded slowly, adding more lubrication as he stroked the vegetable in and out of my ass. Several times he spanked my ass hard and commanded me to relax. Mercifully, the pain in my ass cheeks took my focus off the carrot invading my arse.

Like it or not, the ever expanding diameter of the carrot slowly dilated my rectum as Connor continued to push it deeper with each stroke. By the time he had the entire length pressed into me, I was beginning to moan with arousal. I was shocked when he stood up, releasing me from the chair, the carrot still pressed fully into my rear passage. He told me to get into the living room, bend over the sofa and pull my ass cheeks apart.

I felt vacant when he pulled the carrot from my butt and tossed it in the trash. As soon as I was in position, I felt his rigid dick press against my stretched hole. He had lubed himself up with the oil and was able to easily push in the entrance. The deeper he went the less stretched I was and I could feel his cock opening me up as he pushed all the way in.

When I was fully impaled he slapped my ass again and asked me to tell him how good it felt. I'm no stranger to dirty talk during sex. Mark loves it and it feeds his fantasies, so I began to tell Connor what he wanted to hear as his cock pistoned in and out of my stretched asshole. Strangely, after several minutes of his fucking, I began to actually enjoy the feeling, and by the time he shot his load deep into my bowels, I was truthfully begging him to fuck my ass harder and faster.

Well, Diary, he sent me out to buy some proper anal sex lube, and spent the rest of the weekend fucking my ass and there was nothing I could, or would, do to resist him. I am now fully owned by my teenage neighbour. He has pumped his young hard cock into me and repeatedly shot his cum deep in every hole possible and I can't deny that it is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me. I have no idea what is coming next, but I am soaking wet just thinking about it.

Mark calls me nightly for full updates and I can only imagine how many times he has jerked himself off after hearing my reports. He was totally pissed about my anal submission and vowed to drill my arse when he got home. I told him I couldn't wait for it Diary, and I meant every word.

08

Dear Diary. Late Sunday night, Mark called to say he needed to stay another night. I had no idea when Connor would return, but there was no question in my mind that he would when he saw Mark wasn't home yet. I knew he couldn't pass up another night of uninterrupted access to my body. The next time he opened the door I saw his eyes pass up and down over me and then he ordered me to strip. By the time I was naked, my pussy was wet and my lips were opening in arousal. I was rooted to the spot as he walked up and slapped my ass. I didn't understand. I had not been wearing panties, Why the spank? I didn't have any more time to think about it because Connor ordered me to get upstairs, and he followed close behind slapping my ass three more times along the way.

In the bedroom , Connor told me to get out four silk scarves. That scared me and excited me in equal measure. Of course I couldn't refuse when he tied me spread eagle to the bed, but when I tested the knots and realized that I was truly secured with no chance of escape I started to panic.

Connor started searching through the nightstands and found my vibrator in the bottom drawer. He had an evil smile that never left his face as he asked me where the spare batteries were. I was helpless now, even more fully in his control than ever and I was almost cuming from the experience. When he returned , he sat down beside my hip and started running the vibrator up and down my pussy. I was so aroused I could hardly breathe.

Connor looked me in the eyes and told me he was tired of my not cuming with him and I was going to wish I had been more responsive to his efforts. With those words, he turned on the vibrator and started to slowly stroke it along my slit. I was so excited by being helplessly at his mercy, that even that slight stimulation caused my pussy to spasm. I pulled at my bonds as my first orgasm flushed through me.

I foolishly thought that Connor would stop but he didn't even skip a beat. He continued to move the vibrator along my lips pausing to focus on my clit on each stroke. I was surprised when the combination of my predicament and the vibrations brought me to another orgasm. I arched my back and grunted like an animal as my second climax rolled through me. And still Connor kept it up. A few minutes later, I was approaching my third orgasm. I pulled and strained at my bonds as he pushed the vibrator into my depths and took me through my biggest orgasm yet.

I was now breathless and begging him to stop. But he kept it up slow and steady. Along my lips, onto my clit and then down and in. Over and over again. I whipped my head back and forth, I begged for him to stop, then I begged for him not to stop. I was delirious, out of my mind with arousal and humiliation when I felt myself spinning and falling, tumbling into the darkness. The last thing I heard before I passed out was a woman screaming through her orgasm. That woman was me.

OH GOD, Diary. It was the most intense experience of my life and he was in complete control the whole time.

When I opened my eyes, there he was smiling down at me. He had released my bonds and removed his clothes.. His cock was rigid and pink between his legs. When he saw me looking, he asked if I wanted to suck him. I meekly nodded my head, but that wasn't what he wanted. He told me if I wanted to suck his teen cock, I had to beg for it. I didn't know what else to do, so I started asking him to let me suck him off.

As I continued to beg him, the humiliation increased my arousal and soon I needed his cock in my mouth. I begged and pleaded with him to let me suck. After making me promise not to waste his cum, he finally relented. As he lay back on the bed, his virile young cock sticking straight up. I moved down and attacked him. I took him as far down as possible. Licking and sucking him with abandon. I had never wanted anything more in my life. When he told me to beg for his cum, and promise to savour it, I almost came just from his words. I sucked him and licked him and in between I begged him to blow his load. To fill my mouth. To let me taste and swallow his hot seed.

Suddenly he stiffened and flooded my mouth with his huge load. I was just about to swallow when he told me to stop. He made me open my mouth so he could see his load on my tongue and then ordered me not to swallow until he gave his permission. I tried to protest, but my words were garbled by the mass of liquid rolling around in my mouth. As the pungent taste soaked my tongue and taste buds, he got up and left the room.

And there I sat Diary, with my mouth marinating in his jizz, my pussy leaking and my brain spinning, wondering where he had gone. About ten minutes later, he walked back in with a beer and told me to open my mouth again. Ten minutes of saliva had added to the volume of his cum, and I had to tilt my head way back to keep the mess from running down my chin. When he saw that I had not swallowed, he nodded and told me to go ahead. I needed 3 gulps to get the slimy load down my throat and into my tummy, and it almost made me cum again.

Connor was rock hard again. After pushing me back on the bed, he grabbed my ankles, spread them wide and drove his dick into my pussy. By the time he finished his second pump, I was cuming all over him like the slut I have become. He pumped another big load directly into my center before he pulled out and told me to get cleaned up.

He stayed in my bed all that night. Waking every two or three hours to fuck me. My dreams were peppered with visions of what he had done to me. I could see his hands on me, feel his cock in my cunt and ass, taste him in my mouth. They were so vivid and erotic that twice I woke to find my hand stroking my clit. I was so turned on that I made myself cum both times.

It was mid-morning when when we finally woke for the day. He slapped my ass and told me there was nothing like a night of fucking his whore to bring on an appetite and he wanted me to make him breakfast. When I got out of bed I reached for my robe, but he told me it covered too much, and insisted that I go naked.

After breakfast, Connor was hard again. Oh Diary, he is so young and so virile, I just can't help myself and soon I was kneeling in front of him swallowing. He instructed me to shower and shave, but to not brush my teeth or rinse my mouth. He insisted that the smell and taste of him remain in my mouth to remind me of him, until his return. After picking out one of my shortest thinnest shifts, he told me to be dressed and ready for instructions when he called.

09

Dear Diary. I can't believe what is happening to me, What he is turning me into. I was sitting in the kitchen, totally naked under my hottest outfit. When the phone rang I answered, Connor told me he was on his way back. He instructed me to blindfold myself and stand in the front hall with my hands clasped behind my head, awaiting his arrival. It seemed like an hour before I heard his key in the door, but at no time did I even think about moving away from the spot. There was a lot of rustling as he came in then the door squeaked shut.

I heard him approach and sensed his nearness when he walked around me. The sudden slap to my ass caused me to jump and squeal, but I didn't dare complain. He ran his hands over my ass, then up my sides and groped my breasts. After enjoying me though the clothes, I felt one hand move to my pussy as the other stayed on my breast. Without the benefit of sight, my hearing seemed somehow enhanced. I heard his aroused breathing catch in his throat as his fingers slid along my soaked cunt. My knees almost buckled as he stroked my clit.

And then he was pushing me down onto my knees. Still blind, the sound of his zipper was like a machine gun. The clink of a belt buckle, a rustle of clothing and I felt his hard cock press to my lips. This was beyond exciting. He was totally in control of me. I opened my mouth and sucked him in as far as I could. Strange, I thought, how different it feels when I can't see what I'm doing.

Then I heard a cough. An icicle ran straight through my heart. Who had coughed? Of course. All that extra commotion at the door, the blindfold. Someone else was here. Watching. I was riveted to the spot, every muscle rigid, gripped in fear. My voice sounded tiny as I asked who was there.

I almost fainted when I heard Connor reply from down the hall. My brain reeled. If Connor was down the hall watching then who?? My hands came down, to push him away. I reached for the blindfold so I could see who had been manhandling me. Who I had been sucking. Connor's sharp command made me stop. He told me to shut up, put my hands down, and get back to work on that cock. I begged him not to make me do this, but his reply was a sharp spank to my arse and a terse warning of more to come if I didn't comply.

Tears of humiliation soaked the blindfold as I tentatively opened my mouth to receive the unknown cock. As I continued to service him, I realized that I had been right. It was a lot different than Connor's and I started to wonder if it was another neighbourhood teen, or someone I didn't know at all. I am so ashamed to say, Diary, that at that point it didn't matter to me. Connor controlled me. Owned me. Could make me suck strange cock. I was powerless to stop him and it turned me on more than ever before. When I tasted the stranger's thick goo, I came too.

I was helped up to my feet and told to remove the blindfold. My eyes darted around until they landed on him. Another teenager, bigger than Connor. Chubby, with a bit of scraggly beard on his chin. Not my type at all, but I had sucked his cock and swallowed his load and it had made me cum. He leered at me and introduced himself as Donnie, then told me that now we were acquainted, I didn't need the dress anymore. When I looked at Connor, he simply nodded and told me to drop it.

Donnie's eyes were fused to my fingers as he followed their motion down the buttons of my shift. When I pulled it open and off, he whistled and told Connor that I looked better than in the pictures. Donnie had seen pictures. The realization was like a lightening bolt. Connor was showing me off. I was his prize possession and he could brag and show pictures to whomever he wanted. There was no way out for me.

By the time I was naked Donnie was half hard again and I could see a bulge in Connor's pants. Connor dropped his pants and sat on the sofa, motioning me over with a crooked finger. He wanted me on all fours between his legs sucking his cock. Focused on serving Connor, I didn't notice where Donnie had gone until I felt my knees pushed apart and his hard dick press at my sopping cunt. Connor asked him to wait, until I begged for it. I did, Diary, I was so ashamed, so humiliated, but I couldn't stop myself from begging Connor to let Donnie fuck me. I even begged Donnie.

It was insane. The more I begged them, the hotter I got. It took about five minutes before they granted my wishes and pressed their cocks into me at both ends. I was bobbing my head on Connor's straight cock, as Donnie grabbed my hips and pounded my pussy from behind. My mind was a tornado of thoughts and emotions. I had never had two men at once. Never wanted to have two men at once. But here I was on all fours with a young strong cock stroking into each end of my body.

Donnie pushed in hard causing me to move forward onto Connor. The intensity of Donnie's thrusts caused me to go further down than I ever had and I felt the tip of Connor's cock at my throat several times, before he groaned and unloaded deep in my mouth. I moaned and swallowed and felt my pussy pulse as I orgasmed around Donnie's dick. This pushed him over the edge and he flooded my pussy with his seed. They made me lick them both clean and swallow every drop before they dressed and left.

That night, Mark made me suck him while he rammed my vibrator into my pussy. If I wanted two cocks, he wanted to fantasize about it. He made me call him Connor and beg for a cock. I came and came until he finally unloaded in my mouth.

Oh, Diary. I have become such a slut for teen cock and Mark is no help at all. I hate it and I love it all at once. I have never been so humiliated and so excited before in my life. What is he going to make me do next?

10

Dear Diary. I had been going insane with arousal. I hadn't heard from Connor in several days, almost a week, and I wondered what was happening. I never really liked what Connor did to me as he was doing it, but it always made me crazy with lust after the fact, and kept me wondering how he might control me next. The last time, when he brought Donnie, had been unsettling, but it was all I could think of now. Two cocks pumping their hot young seed into my body. Two teenagers using me for their sexual release. When would they come back to do me again. Would they bring someone else to join them? Oh God. Why can't I stop thinking these thoughts?

The long wait was excruciating. Mark and I had sex, but it was nothing as volcanic as when Connor was controlling me. He had no new fantasies and the sex was tepid rather than red hot. Where had my teen master gone? When I heard his voice on the phone, I was flooded with both excitement and fear. What was he going to do to me next? He instructed me to put on a dress, no panties, no bra, and meet him outside. I was to bring my keys. We were taking my car. I called out to Mark to tell him I was going out to run an errand as I stepped outside. Connor was waiting and we drove off together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily's Diary
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds