• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily's Diary
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Emily's Diary

With both hands on the wheel I couldn't stop him from rubbing my bare legs and lifting my dress to expose my naked pussy. It took all my concentration to keep the car on the road as I followed his directions. It wasn't long before we picked up Donnie, who sat in back leaning forward to watch Connor feel me up.

We stopped at a few traffic lights and I can only imagine what some of the nearby drivers thought when they saw what this boy's hands were doing. One old gray haired gent, leaned out his window for a better look, and when he did, Connor pulled my dress right up so he could see my shaved crotch. The Geezer gave him a big smile and a thumbs up before traffic began to move again.

Eventually we ended up on a quiet dead end road. Connor told me to shut the car down and move into the back seat. As soon as I got in back, they pulled my dress off and started working me over. It was only minutes before they both had their cocks out and I was stroking them. I had to beg them for their cocks. Beg to suck or be fucked. Plead for them to DP me as they called it. After almost a week of denial, the excitement, danger and humiliation of this new scenario had me so wound up I couldn't resist.

This time I was straddling Connor who rammed my cunt, while Donnie pushed his stiff dick up my ass from behind. The double penetration I had begged for was pulling and stretching both my holes beyond anything I had experienced before. I could feel their cocks rubbing together through the thin wall between my pussy and ass, sometimes in sync, sometimes alternating, always pumping. I was so aroused, that I didn't know or even care if anyone was around to see. I was in a strange neighbourhood, naked in the back seat with two teen boys, and it was making me crazy with lust. Apparently, they were excited by it too, because it didn't take long before both of them were shooting their loads deep inside me.

Donnie said he wanted to see me make myself cum. Shamelessly I spread my legs and started working my clit with my fingers. More humiliation, more excitement. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I didn't see him take out his phone and shoot the video clip of my moaning writhing climax. As I was returning to earth, he held the screen up to my face and showed me the video he shot of my fingers strumming my clit in the throes of orgasm. Oh God Diary. Another teenager with more evidence of my descent into sluthood.

My lewd display had them both excited again. They made me suck them, each one shooting his load into my mouth again before we started the car and headed for home. On the way, Connor reminded me that Mark was still home and that I would be walking into the house simply reeking of sex, with their huge loads seeping down my legs from both orifices. He kept talking about it and rubbing me all over until we got back to the house. Luckily, I was able to rush in and get to the bathroom to clean up before Mark had a chance to see me.

Oh Diary. What if Mark had stopped me? Fantasy is one thing, but what if he had actually seen the boys' cum leaking from my holes? How would he react? What would he say or do? And what will Donnie do with his video?

11

Dear Diary. Well, it turns out that my last entry was prophetic. It happened. Conner was reclined on the sofa with me straddling his hips facing him and pumping my ass to push his hard young cock deep into my pussy. We were both nearing climax, and he was sucking hard on my extended nipple, when I heard the front door open.

Before I could react, Mark walked into the room. He'd had a call not far from home and decided to stop in for lunch. The three of us were instantly frozen in time. The shock of discovery, and the resulting fear, caused me to clamp my pussy muscles down tight on Connor's cock. The extra stimulation made him groan and raise his ass off the couch to press his groin tightly to mine. While Mark just stood there.

I had never been so afraid in my life. It was one thing for us to have fantasized about Connor fucking me, but it was another to have my husband see me doing it. After what seemed like an eternity, I saw a wicked smile slowly dawn on Mark's face. He told us not to mind him, he was just going to fix some lunch. With that he headed off to the kitchen.

I began to dismount from Connor, but he stopped me, pulling my hips down tight to his. He slapped my arse, hard, and asked me where I thought I was going, then told me to get back to work. He said he didn't care about Mark's arrival and he wasn't done fucking yet. I was gobsmacked. My husband had just found me on our living room couch with our teenage neighbour's cock buried balls deep in my wet cunt and he had just walked away to make himself a sandwich. Not only that, but I now had to continue with Connor instead of talking to my husband.

There was no question who was in control of this situation and it was neither me nor Mark. Another sharp slap to my backside pulled me from my reverie. Connor told me to get up and bend over the arm of the sofa. In moments he was behind me pushing my head down and pumping into my pussy vigorously from behind. The sofa blocked my vision in the direction of the kitchen, so I saw nothing of Mark until Connor stiffened and shot his load. He grunted three or four times as he pumped the last of his seed into my upturned pussy, then pulled out, wiping himself off on my naked ass.

Connor ordered me to stay still until he told me I could move, and walked off to the bathroom. It was strange lying there, ass up, feeling my teen lover's sperm leaking down my thigh, knowing my husband was in the other room. As it turned out, he was not in the other room. When I looked around to see Connor return, I saw Mark standing behind me staring at my open cunt.

My eyes never left Connor's face as he walked up beside Mark and told him he was a fucking wimp and a wanker. He told Mark he was now going to fuck me whenever and wherever he wanted and share me with whoever he wanted and there was nothing either of us could do about it. He then announced that if he ever even suspected that Mark had fucked me he would bring a couple guys and beat him severely.

Connor continued berating Mark, telling him that the only pussy he was going to get from now on would be when he ate out my well fucked cunt. Looking at the tent in Mark's slacks, he just laughed and said there was no time like the present to begin. Mark was mesmerized as Connor moved him forward and ordered him to his knees behind me. When he pushed Mark's face into my arse and told him to eat me, I almost lost my mind.

The distraction of Mark's presence had prevented me from cuming on Connor's cock but now my brain was on fire. My husband had watched the boy from next door fill me with cum and now he was sucking and licking it out of my drooling pussy. Oh my God, Diary, I couldn't believe it was actually happening. My brain exploded and I came harder than than ever in my life.

It's really happening, Diary, It's not a dream or fantasy. It's real. We're both under his control now.

12

Dear Diary. It's been a week since I made an entry, and what a week it has been. As I think back, it's all a blur of Connor fucking me, or me sucking him. Of Mark eating my pussy until I scream, or shooting his cum into my mouth. Donnie has even been here twice to fuck me up the arse. He loves that. I've become a total addict to being controlled. A sex toy for my teen neighbour and his friend. I am continually horny and my pussy is always wet. I can hardly get through a night at work now. Connor lets himself in day and night, regardless of whether Mark is home or not.

Yesterday, Connor dropped a bomb on us. He has ordered Mark to move his stuff into the spare bedroom so he can sleep with me whenever the mood strikes him. We spent last evening relocating all of Marks clothes and other stuff from "our" bedroom to "his". Now Connor and his friend have access to my bed both day and night, and I know they will both take full advantage of that.

I cannot believe that this is actually happening to me. Where is this teenager getting all his ideas? I'm now sexually servicing three men on a continuous basis. My pussy is rubbed raw by cocks (Connor and Donnie), tongues (Mark's), and fingers (mine). This is insane. I have become an unpaid whore, her bed available at a moment's notice. Just the thought is making me wet again. OH GOD. This can't be real.

13

Dear Diary. I can't believe that it has gone this far. When Connor and I woke up this morning, he pushed me on my back and fucked me senseless. Then he announced that we were going to a party. The smirk on his face indicated that this was to be no regular party. As he was leaving, he told me to Google "Bukkake" and take notes.

Diary. I sat there in shock as I watched women get bathed in dozens of loads of cum as they knelt in the middle of a room. My mind was swirling with emotion as I watched several women receive the same treatment. As I watched the fourth woman take a sperm bath, I reached down to my pussy and came like a volcano. Is this the kind of party that Connor had planned? Who would be there? How many? I came again.

After supper, Connor came in and told me to get upstairs. When we went into "our" bedroom, he opened the dresser and picked out my hottest lingerie and told me to put it on. He directed me to apply makeup in a slutty fashion, and then led me downstairs. Mark was sitting in the living room when we came in I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. Connor threw me my coat and I saw Mark pulling out his cock as we left.

I was almost naked under my coat as we walked next door, and the instant we entered the house he took my coat leaving me totally exposed. I almost died from humiliation when we walked into the living room. There was a drop cloth on the floor and five teenagers sitting around the room. I turned to Connor to plead with him not to make me do this, but he simply spanked my ass really hard and told me to get on my knees like the slut whore I was.

This was too much. I didn't like this, didn't want it, but Connor controlled me, owned me. I didn't really have a choice. I moved to the center of the room and knelt on the sheet. In no time all six were surrounding me, cocks in hand. Connor just smiled down at me and told me to get to work. I took his cock in my mouth first, just to get started. Pretty soon I had a rigid cock in each hand, one in my mouth, and three more pressing and rubbing against me.

Just like I had seen in the movies, I alternated sucking and stroking each cock in turn, allowing these young men to use me for their pleasure. Since my hands were fully occupied, I had no way to pleasure myself, but that didn't stop my cunt from drooling down my leg. This was far and away the most intense sexual experience of my life. I was on my knees in my neighbour's living room and six teenage boys were using me as their cum slut.

As the action heated up, Connor ordered me to lean my head back and open my mouth. Every one of them sprayed their load of cum into my mouth or over my face. I was covered in it. It dripped down off my face and onto my chest and shoulders. My mouth was half full, but I knew not to swallow until Connor told me to. Once everyone had a chance to see my mouth and tongue covered in their goo, I was ordered to swallow, then use my fingers to gather the rest and eat it too.

The guys were going out to a concert so Connor told me to go home to Mark, reminding me that he wasn't allowed to fuck me. He said that he would look after that when he came back. So here I am Diary, naked in my bed with my pussy soaking wet, waiting for my teenage owner to come in and use me as his toy, and I love it. Will I ever be able to return to normal after this? What is normal? Will there even be an after this?

14

Dear Diary. I can't believe what has happened to my mind. I'm constantly horny. I can't seem to get enough sex. It's all I think about, day and night, and it has spilled over into my career. As a good looking nurse, I have had patients hit on me for my whole career. Here at the retirement home, there's hardly a month that goes by that some geezer doesn't try to cop a feel of my tits or ass. Bath time is particularly troublesome because the old guys are naked and the act of washing them is very intimate. There have been many occasions when the old men have achieved an erection, and several where they have begged me for a favour. I have always respectfully declined and made sure they washed their own privates.

Last night, was bath night for Mr. Johnston. He is a nice old gent who is very friendly with all the staff. Although he has never made a pass at me, I know he has a dirty mind because he is always telling us ribald jokes. I have no idea where he gets them from, but some of them make me laugh right out loud.

Anyway, about half way through his bath last night, He closed his eyes, leaned forward a bit and groaned. I thought he was having a stroke or heart attack and held his shoulders asking him if he was OK. As I leaned him back in the bath, he opened his eyes and looked up at me in a rather sheepish fashion and then nodded is head downward. I glanced down and saw a big stiff cock sticking up out of the bathwater.

I couldn't help myself. My mind immediately appraised his cock as bigger that either Mark or Connor, but not as rock hard as their considerably younger members. It was sticking up from is mass of gray pubes, large and pale with a fat head, and my eyes were glued to it. Mr. Johnston whispered that it was the first hard-on he'd had in over six months, and lamented that he would have to waste this one too. He asked me for the washcloth so he could cover himself.

As I was handing it to him, be gently grabbed my wrist and started to guide my hand to his cock. When I started to pull away, he looked up into my face with pleading eyes and whispered "please". My mind is not my own. I have been transformed into a total slut by my teenage master. That is the only excuse I have for what I did next. Yes Diary, I reached down with my wet soapy hand and wrapped my fingers around Mr. Johnston's dick.

His groan this time was much louder his whole body stiffened at the contact. I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it and without thinking I brought my other hand up to help out. I now had two hands wrapped around the thick cock of a man who was considerably older than my own father, and I began to slowly and gently stroke up and down. He was stiff, not fully hard. There was still an unaccustomed softness there which, somehow, aroused me even more.

As I was lost in these thoughts, I suddenly felt his hands grope my tits, squeezing and kneading them. The front of my smock was instantly wet and my nipples sprang to attention. When Mr. Johnston saw and felt that, he moaned again and dribbled a load of thick goo over his cock and my hands. I was going to stop, but he begged me to keep going and as I did more and more of his cum dribbled out. I was a bit surprised there had been no squirt, just a slow flow like lava running from the volcano After about a minute of squeezing and stroking his softening member, he thanked me and told me to stop.

Suddenly my mind returned to me, and I freaked out. What in Hell had I just done? I could lose my job and my career for doing something like this. Mr. Johnston must have seen the panic on my face and he smiled, telling me not to worry, that he would keep the secret until next time when maybe I would be kind enough to use my mouth.

The smile never left his face as I quickly cleaned him up dried him off and helped him dress. When we left the tub room, I grabbed a fresh smock and stepped behind a curtain to change. Mr Johnston's voice boomed in the empty room as he told me to come out of there and let him watch me change, or else. Timidly I pulled the curtain aside and opened my smock. I had worn a fairly sheer bra and Mr. Johnston's eyes were riveted to my tits as the smock came off. As I was putting on the fresh one, he commented that perhaps next time I could save myself the trouble by bathing him topless if I didn't want to get into trouble about tonight, that is.

When I heard those words, I felt my core melt. Another man was now going to take control of me. Not a teenager this time, but a man older than my own father. Connor thinks it is hilarious and told me I should blow every old geezer that gets hard in the bath. OH. GOD, Diary. What is happening to me? How do I keep getting myself into these situations? And, what am I going to have to do on bath night next time?

15

Dear Diary. How can I even begin to explain to anyone what my life has become? It is impossible to believe that a woman can have so much sex from so many men, none of whom is her husband.

Mark decided he needed to take a break. Actually Connor had something to do with that. The other night, Donnie had been in to give my ass a good fucking, and when he left, Mark came into the bedroom. I hadn't touched him in over two weeks and his cock was as hard and straight as steel. He said he had watched me get fucked and my moans and begging had made him so horny he was going to fuck me.

I told him no. I reminded him about Connor's demand that I not have sex with Mark any more, but it fell on deaf ears. Before I knew it, I was pushed onto my back and Mark had mounted me. He groaned loudly and shuddered as his thick hard cock entered my sodden pussy. I was just starting to warm up when I felt him stiffen and shoot a huge load of cum deep into my cunt. I was nowhere near my orgasm and I asked him to keep going, but he just slid off me and lay on the bed gasping for breath.

Well Diary, it seems to have come full circle. It is now my teen lovers who are bringing me to intense orgasms every day and night, and my husband who is unable to satisfy me. Tears of frustration and humiliation ran down my cheeks. Of course, Connor walked in at just that moment and started to laugh. He told Mark to get back to his room then took out his phone and sent a text.

I was on my knees kissing and licking Connor's rigid cock and begging him for his cum when the doorbell rang. It was three huge teens, rugby players by the look. Connor let them in and then called Mark to come downstairs. They beat Mark senseless, then Connor offered me to them as a reward. As Mark lay moaning and gasping, I had my first triple penetration sex.

When it was over, Connor made me give him money for beer and they all left for the pub to celebrate. I spent the next 45 minutes tending to Mark's injuries as cum dribbled from both my lower holes. When he was somewhat recovered, Mark told me that he was done with our game and he was leaving to bunk with a buddy until I came to my senses. I cried and begged, but in the end I watched as he packed a bag and left me there alone.

Connor came home drunk and bent me over the couch to drill my pussy with his hard young cock. In his drunken state, it took him forever to cum and by the time he did I was exhausted. When I told him that Mark had left, he just laughed, then called Mark a wimp and a pussy saying he was better off gone.

I'm alone at Connor's mercy now dear Diary. Completely under this teenage boy's control without any support or comfort from my husband, and my pussy is literally drooling at the prospect. What have I become?

16

Dear Diary. Connor has been increasingly insistent that I service the old men at the retirement home. He finds the idea of me fucking and sucking these old guys extremely arousing. Whenever he asks me about them, he is instantly hard and he fucks me like an animal every time he makes me tell him about it. I can't help but think about how Mark used to do the same fantasizing about Connor. Are all men obsessed with such ideas?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily's Diary
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds