• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily's Diary
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Emily's Diary

For example, this week, I had to remove my smock and bra to bathe Mr Johnston. He spent the entire time groping my bare tits as I washed him and made me rub them up and down his bare soapy back before he demanded that I lean over and suck his hard dick. He told me that his wife was a good girl from their generation and would never put her mouth on his privates, as she called them. Just before he dribbled his load into my mouth, he told me that with a slut like me around, he was never going to want for a blow job again.

Apparently he told a number of his friends about what I was doing for him, because I am now servicing six of them every bath night. Mr Jones, really likes my ass. He says his late wife wouldn't even let him touch her there and he relished the feel of his long cock slipping through my sphincter. Every time he gets near me he tries to cop a feel of my ass or even finger me there. I am constantly fighting him off, except of course on bath night, when he makes me ride him until her cums in my ass.

Mr McNeil is the horniest of all, and has me blow him every night as I get him ready for bed. He is usually scheduled right after my break, so I have to complete my shift with the taste of his cum reminding me of what I have become.

Mr George gets me to spread my legs and play with my pussy until I get wet. He then lubes up his fingers and strokes my G-spot. He keeps telling me that it's his dream to see a women squirt from her pussy before he dies. I've had some very strange and intense orgasms with him and I think that unless he dies soon, he he is going to get his wish.

The rest of the men just want variations of straight fucking and they get it whenever they ask. I am now a total slut for two generations of men. One older than my father, the other, almost young enough to be my son. I cannot believe that I have not been found out yet, but it seems like the men are all running interference for each other. Whenever I am servicing one, the others are loitering about, ready to intercept and divert anyone who threatens to discover the action. With cooperation like that dear Diary, this could go on for years.

17

Dear Diary. I know that it has been over a month since my last entry but there has been no time for anything. I haven't seen Mark since he left. Connor is almost always here now though, controlling pretty much every aspect of my life.

Three weeks ago, when I went to take my birth control pills, they were gone. When I asked him, Connor said I didn't need them any more. He wants to get me pregnant. He's starting to tire of our little games, and he told me he wants to leave me a little ginger of my own to look after when he is gone. He's hoping for a boy.

Around the house, I am now required to wear a sheer blouse with a short spandex miniskirt and no underwear at all. I must parade around in impossibly high fuck-me pumps and keep my nails painted and my make-up slutty at all times. Whether Connor is home or not, men of all ages come to the door day and night. When they say they are a friend of Connor's, they hand me a slip of paper which indicates what they have paid him to have me do. Yes Diary, I am now his whore.

Not a day goes by that I don't take a cock up my arse or down my throat. Yes. My gag reflex is gone and I regularly take cocks all the way down into my throat. The men that use those holes never wear any protection and shoot their cum directly into my body. The men that use my pussy, must use a condom now, because Connor wants to make sure my baby is his. He told me that once I am pregnant, he'll make sure I'll be leaking their cum from my pussy again too. I expect that to start when I tell him my period is a week overdue and I'm starting to feel a little nauseous in the mornings.

This is not at all what we had fantasized about when this all began, dear Diary. Having our teen neighbour take control of our lives was supposed to be exciting. Having him command me was supposed to be a game. But it was never to have gone anywhere like this. But it has, dear Diary, it has.

It's now my life for the foreseeable future, and I cannot believe how incredibly hot that makes me...

Good Bye, Dear Diary. I won't be needing you any more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily's Diary
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds