Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 02

Again as she was right on the edge he stopped licking. As she expected she started slipping back down but this time he only waited a second or two then lightly bit her clitoris. In the middle of a pant she screamed but not from pain. He pressed against her clit hard with his tongue and nipped at the nub where it contacted to her body until she screamed again as her orgasm hit. She shook and her hips arched more as if her head was trying to bend back to touch her butt. She bucked against his face and her breasts shook as she finished the best orgasm from licking she had ever had. He didn't stop though and just kept licking. Between licks she breathed hard and almost immediately started groaning again. He said things like. "I love you... that was good...I love your cum it tastes so nice I could lick it up all day.... The way your womanhood flashed it was like a very fragrant flower opening and closing just for me. You're so arousing down here."

Soon she was chanting "Oh God, Oh God Oh God" again just before a second climax. Afterwards he let her rest as he climbed up next to her. Before Sunny realized what he was doing George was licking and sucking a nipple. This time he also licked her aureoles.

In-between groans she said, "that's right, like that."

Stopping for a moment he then gave her whole breast a tongue bath. He licked and licked until every bit of it was covered with his saliva. As he finished he went back to licking the aureoles, sucking on it every so often. He stopped suddenly only long enough to lean over to give the other breast a tongue bath. After a few minutes she jumped as she felt his fingers on her pussy. He was slowly stroking that part of her body as he sucked the nipple. Soon two fingers invaded that slit and gently made their way deeper and deeper. He moved them around and she wondered what he was looking for but as he touched her G-spot he begun to lightly stroke in long arcs. Her back arched again as the twin feelings he was producing fired her pussy even more. He lightly stroked her G-spot to begin with but as he continued, George gradually increased the pressure of each second stroke. Soon another climax approached and it was going to be another big one. But just as she was getting close he stopped.

She breathlessly said, "Please no more teasing."

He had something else in mind for he climbed on top of her. He did it gently keeping most of his weight off but maneuvered himself just right and stabbed forward with his cock. It hit her clit driving her even closer to a climax. Lowering his body he stabbed again; this time she felt his hardness separate her love flower's soft petals. It went in slowly and she let out a gasp-moan as it entered. He continued sliding his shaft in deeper. When he was about half way she couldn't take it anymore and humped back forcing her velvet wetness to envelop more of him. Soon he was in all the way. Reaching around him she hugged him to her as she pushed against that wonderful hard rod. She decided since he was doing all that wonderful stuff to her she would stop restricting herself and let her mouth go.

"Fuck me George, Push that hard cock of yours deeper. I love it when you fuck me."

She went to groaning as he did just that pushing his hardness in deeper and a bit faster. She began to pepper his face with kisses.

"Fuck me hard dear husband. Get that rock hard hunk of flesh in me all the way."

Again he responded with action, fucking in even deeper. He kept up the same pace staying with a steady rhythm. Soon his thrusts got deeper and more frantic. She knew he was close. That was quick but Sunny knew that he must be very aroused with all he had done to her. Within seconds he shoved it in hard and let out a deep based groan. Sunny expected that it was over but he only slowed down a little as he went back to the rhythm he had using.

"Boy he was aroused," she thought. Just like on their wedding night and a couple of times since. She thought she could feel his sperm spread out inside her as his shaft pushed in and was pulled out. It could be her imagination of course since she had never felt that before but it could be her arousal had made her more sensitive along with the amount of his man juice that had been shot into her. She imagined his hard cock spearing a large glob of cum as it was shoved into her. The stuff would spread out on either side of his shaft coating her walls. A few thrusts later and she began to feel something dribble out. She knew it was his cum leaking out of her, down her butt crack. He was pulling some his stuff out as he pulled his shaft out. The feeling of it sliding down her crack was arousing, it felt clammy; how, she imagined, a slug or snail would feel against her skin as it was moved across her. At the same time it turned her on even more.

He was breathing harder as he exerted himself trying to bring her to a climax she desperately wanted. She kissed his face. Soon she moaning into his mouth and even chanted Oh god a few times a she tried to kiss him more.

She started chanting again. She hadn't done that before, not with Ronny nor with George before tonight. Now she couldn't help it. She realized she had been saying it all along, and had even screamed "Oh God" just before her first climax hit, as she yelled it again just before her third. Now with him in her she was chanting it loudly. A few seconds later she stopped thinking of anything as her ecstasy hit a certain high; all she could do was react. Her back arched again and her mouth opened in a soundless scream. He kept humping away. Another thirty seconds and she screamed "Oh God" once and a second time just before she went over the edge.

She kept humping with her body quivering for few seconds more before finally after what seemed like a longer then usual time she relaxed, dropping back to the bed. He kept going for a few thrusts then stopped. He pulled out and slid off her. She cuddled him enjoying his presence after what he had done to her. Everything he had done to her this evening was wonderful. She thought part of her euphoria was because it was George making love to her. It would have been intense even if anyone had done this to her but Sunny was sure it was more intense and satisfying because it had been her husband.

After a few minutes he started sucking a nipple and licking that aureole. Soon he reached down to touch her sensitive spot. Another two minutes of stroking and licking he turned around so he could reach that spot with his mouth. He looked at it, took a deep breath then dived in licking and sucking. Sunny looked at him and realized why he had taken that breath. He had never tasted his stuff before and she knew her pussy most be a mess, with his stuff spread around it and dripping into her butt. He did it though, licking and sucking the edges of her love flower's lips and even attacking her clit with hard licks and intense sucking which caused her to be well on her way to another climax before she knew it.

She cried out "Suck it, God so good, Ronny suuuuckk IITT!"

It took her a couple of seconds to realize what she had just said. Through her ecstasy she heard herself and mentally grimaced. That was bad to calling George by her ex-husband's name. He, however, never stopped or even slowed so she thought he hadn't understood what she had said. Seconds later her mind gave itself back to what she was feeling.

After a few more seconds she decided since his waist was the right level she would do something for him.

First she just wrapped a hand around his hard shaft and stroked it up and down. He started groaning into her pussy as she moved her head and took him into her mouth sucking hard. He jerked and moaned loudly even though she half expected it he didn't say anything to stop her.

Soon her climax hit but he kept his mouth going riding her through it. Soon after he pulled his shaft out of her mouth and scooted around again. He kissed her and she licked his lips. She liked her juices and almost always licked Ronny's mouth after he had sucked her. While she was licking his mouth George slid on top of her, used his legs to spread hers then used a hand to guide his harder shaft into her wetter slit. She groaned into his mouth and a second later he was fucking her hard and fast.

She grabbed his head so he wouldn't move his mouth away from hers as she kissed him more.

She said into his mouth, "That's it fuckme. Hard! God, my fucking lover, I love your cock inside my pussy.... Oh God Oh God Oh God, Deeeeperrr."

She was chanting again, this time into his mouth but she couldn't help it. She didn't want to help it. She had never chanted like that before but this was wonderful, it was almost better then the first time.

"Faster, harder, George Fuucck me!"

He increased his speed but a moment later he pulled his mouth back from hers and as she looked at him in disappointment he raised his himself up on his hands enabling him to get better leverage. He increased the depth and speed of his thrusts. He had never done anything like that before. Suddenly though he went in deeper then he had ever gone before. Since he was a little larger then Ronny it was deeper then anyone had gone before therefore she felt him part of her pussy that had never felt a cock before. It was great.

He just pounded away at her and after a few seconds she was letting out loud Oh Gods. Finally she raised her hips and cried out "OH! GOD!" as a powerful orgasm hit. She screamed it out again and went along for the ride as her body jerked. She managed to buck against his body slamming her hips into his. After what seemed like a period of time twice as long as usual she relaxed.

For a few seconds all she could do was breathe as he kept up his pace pounding into her hard, fast and deep. She managed to partially catch her breath as her groans began again.

She said, "Do it George! I want to feel your hot wet cum in my wet pussy. Shot it, cum for me baby."

Thirty seconds later she knew he was close as his thrusts got more frantic. She watched as he pushed his head up more and his eyes closed, his breathing got wracked.

Sunny repeated her encouragement ending with, "cum inside me now, lover."

He managed to grit out, "I am"

Then he shoved it in even harder as his face twisted into a grimace. Suddenly his mouth opened and he seemed to freeze after a particularly hard thrust. A second later he finished his thrust and letting a bellow that hurt her ears. He thrust in again just as hard and let out a second bellow then a third as a third soft bullet shot out of his shaft. He switched to quick short thrusts groaning again with each shot of sperm. Finally he was done and dropped on top of her. She let him breath for a few seconds then as he slid off of her she smoothed his face with kisses.

After a dozen she said, "I love you, that was so good,"(Kiss, kiss, kiss) Thank you(Kiss) It was so good."

He finally was able to breathe more or less normally, looked her in the face and said, "Happy Anniversary dear."

She kissed him a couple of more times then said, "That was the best anniversary present I have ever received."

"I love you too, that's why I did all that."

She settled in next to him cuddling as close as she could get, even putting one leg over his, enjoying his bodily presence but soon she fell asleep. She felt very comfortable and satisfied. She was especially satisfied that it was George that had done all that for her. As Sunny was drifting off two things came to mind. One was that guilt for what she had done with another and the second was a question that suddenly popped into her head. She was surprised she hadn't thought of it sooner but was probably enjoying herself too much. She tried to wake up enough to ask the question but fell asleep before she could.

She didn't see George stare at the ceiling as he was thinking. What came to his mind caused him to frown. Finally he carefully reached over to the wall switch by the bed and managed to flip it off without disturbing her. They slept late the next day. At one point she got out of bed as the sun was just coming up so she could use the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet peeing she studied her pussy. It still looked aroused, almost abused, and she could see some of his man stuff slip out with the urine. The way he had pounded her she wouldn't be surprised if it was bruised. After what happened she would not mind; that had been good.

She came back to bed and stared at him for a moment wondering what got into him, not that she was complaining. She was glad she had been able to suck on him the night before, at least for a few minutes. It was good to give back to him. His cock had been covered by her cum and had tasted good.

She always did like her own cum, even when masturbating before she was engaged to Ronny she had tasted it and liked it. She would never tell George this but she had twice seriously considered making love to another woman. Once was just before her and Ronny had divorced. He knew she liked her own juices so one night he had suggested that they invite a woman he knew over for some fun. Sunny had wondered about how another pussy would taste. She would have thought seriously about it except that she had already decided to divorce him and she strongly suspected that he was cheating probably with that bimbo he wanted to invite over. That would be just like him at that stage. After the divorce, before she met George, two different women had made passes at her. The first one wasn't her type, too aggressive. She had come on to Sunny while Sunny was part way drunk one night. She seemed to know that Sunny hadn't had any sex for a long while and she tried more than once to get Sunny to go home with her. Even in her state that night she wasn't tempted by that girl. She was muscular looking and Sonny thought she wanted to have sex there at the bar, either outside or in the bathroom. Sonny wasn't sure but it had kinda sounded like the woman had a strapon under her clothes. The third time she came on to her that night Sonny thought she wasn't going to take no for an answer. Sonny was prepared to do something; either punch her, scream or both but the woman changed her mind and went after someone else that looked like she wanted some of what the gal was offering.

A few months later it was different. Sunny had been horny and lonely. This second girl was less of a butch, she was more gentle with her approach. Sunny had thought seriously about going with it. She thought the girl wanted more then just a one night stand and a romance was what Sonny had wanted at that time. After some thought she couldn't do it, she wanted a romance with a man. As she thought about it she came to the conclusion that even if Ronny hadn't been a jerk the night he wanted to do a threesome she would have told him no after really thinking about it.

Sunny went back to bed and soon fell asleep. Some time later she suddenly jerked awake. She had been having a dream where someone, had been exciting her by playing with her clit. As she woke she felt something strange and looked down her body. Sunny discovered George was kneeling between her legs and licking her pussy. She must have been deeply asleep not to feel him getting into that position. She raised her eyebrows feeling very close to shock; seconds later she dropped her head down as ecstasy took over. She started pushing her pussy into his face and groaning big time.

His actions were almost an exact repeat of the night before. He tried a couple new techniques with his tongue and mouth which resulted in her having the same reactions as the night before. Half way to her third climax he climbed on top of her just before he stuck it in he surprised her

He asked, "You want to be on top?"

She answered automatically with "can I?"

By answer he just slid off of her and lay on his back next to her. She looked at him for a moment but then hurriedly climbed on top, straddling him. Sonny adjusted herself so her clit was rubbing against his hard shaft. She then began to rock back and forth enjoying what the pressure of his hardness was doing to her clit. He grunted and had an expression that seemed to be one of pain and pleasure at the same time. After a few seconds of him getting used to her weight on his cock he raised his head a bit and started to suckle on one of the breasts. She was already leaning over allowing him to easily grab a nipple with his mouth. She moaned in euphoria as she enjoyed what was happening to her clitoris and to her nipple. George began to massage the other boob causing even more good sensations. She wanted to say thanks but all she could do was groan in appreciation.

After a minute or two she finally stopped her rocking and reached under her. Next she lifted her bottom off of him and inserted his cock into her waiting pussy. Both let out a Ugggaaaa sound as she enveloped him. It felt so good she could barely contain herself. By the expression on his face he felt the same.

She sat there a moment just reveling in the fact that he was inside her then started up and down motions. He started sucking her boob again and she groaned louder. Finally though he had to lay back and she sat all the way up driving him in even deeper. A second later he reached up with both hands and cupped her breasts. He used that trick again of massaging each boob as he gently squeezed each nipple between fingers. It felt almost as good as when he tweaked them between forefinger and thumb.

She kept up her hopping movements, getting into the thrill and soon she was chanting again. Louder and more intense this time, "OH! god OH! God! OH God!"

Soon her orgasm was very close and he pulled her slightly. As she leaned over again he started to suckle a nipple. He kept his hand on the other breast but used his free hand to reach around her to rub and caress her butt. That added good sensations, soon though another surprise and he poked her anus. She gasped but before she could encourage or discourage him he pushed his finger in half way. The suddenness of it hit and she let out a yip but a second later what little pain there was turned to pleasure and he began to finger fuck her butt hole. She couldn't believe what that did to her as her chanting grew louder, even louder then the night before. Suddenly that nova of ecstasy went off in her pussy quickly spreading to her mind. She had time for one OH, GOD!!" then it was fully upon her and all she could do was ride it out. It started to die down but before it reached its end she felt a sudden mixture of pain and pleasure invade her consciousness, she realized that he had pulled out his finger and pushed in two. He was now finger fucking her with two fingers. That started another climax as he jammed his cock up into her. When that one ended a third one started followed by a fourth and fifth. He kept jamming his wonderful hard shaft deeper up her and she kept cumming. At one point he jammed his fingers in all the way and she screamed again as one last orgasm shook her.

When she was done she leaned forward exhausted, she took a deep breath and fell over, off of him. She rested just amazed at what had just happened. She had had multiple orgasms a couple of times before but not like that. Finally she scooted to the edge saying something about taking a shower and that she was hungry.

Then she turned to him and asked, "How was your orgasm?"

He sad simply "I don't know yet."

She said "Oh" and as she started to swing her legs over the edge she realized what he meant. She turned back quickly saying, "You didn't have one?"

"No."

Her mouth dropped open for a moment then she twisted around and began to crawl across the bed back to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize. Oh, God, I'm sorry"

She made it back to him with her head about level with his waist level.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds