Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 02

She turned and looked at him saying, "I'm sorry, I thought some of that extra wetness in me was from you."

He kinda shrugged not knowing how to respond to her intense apologizes. As she reached her head over his middle, she looked at him.

He said, "You don't have to..."

She interrupted him with, "I really want to."

He laid his head back down on the bed which she took to be consent. She again opened her mouth wide and lowered it clumping onto his cock. She immediately began to bob her head up and down as she engulfed the head of his shaft with her mouth. She would go down half way then back up to just his head being in her mouth. He groaned with the sudden intense feelings and at one point his hips raised off the bed. Next she balanced herself with one hand and gripped his hardness with the free hand. She was able to slide it up and down as she sucked. His body jerked as he moaned louder then he usually did. At one point she stopped to readjust her position so she half her body was now stretched out and started sucking again. Seconds later he was groaning big time and she knew he was close, which didn't surprise her since he had to be close before she had gotten off of him. How stupid, and selfish could she be, this was worse then calling him by Ronny's name the night before. To make up for it she was going to make sure his first blow job was the best, even if she had very little time to do anything. At the same time she was determined to really taste him and feel him with her tongue. She licked up one side and down the other, halfway engulfed his shaft running her tongue around it so she could feel every bump and vein. She was in heaven finally being able to make him feel good with her mouth.

She nibbled on the edges around the head, she deep throated him. She almost gagged once since he went down a little further then she was used to but was able to adjust. He looked up for a moment and asked if she was Ok. Sonny didn't want to stop so in answer she just sucked and licked him. As he was beginning to get close to coming she got an idea. So she reached down to her slit pushed a finger, swiping it around to make sure it was covered with her juices then found his butt with that hand. Before he could say anything she quickly separated his crack and stuck that finger in, finding his anus without difficulty. Sunny pressed that finger against it then pushed it in. He had time to realize she was doing something different but not what and when he felt the finger inside his crack he tried to say "What are you doing?"

But all he got out was, "What you..." before her finger was in him. He groaned and tried to say something she didn't understand but Sunny ignored his protests and just slid it in all the way. A second later she pulled it part way out then back in again. She used the finger to fuck his sphincter. He groaned and his back arched more, His breath was ragged and he tried to say something but all that came out was, "Gnnn NNggga,". With every push inward she tried to hit his prostate having heard that was supposed to feel good. Ronny never had liked this probably thinking it was too gay like. Every so often George would let out a pleasure grunt louder then usual as she thrust her finger in so she thought she most be sliding her finger across his prostate.

After what seemed like only minutes to her but seemed like almost an eternity to him he bucked his hips up harder trying to drive his cock down her throat as he let out a deep, guttural "GAAAANNNAAA". She smiled around his shaft knowing what was happening and a second later a blob of sperm exploded into her mouth. It smacked the back of her mouth spreading out like an explosion. Half a second later another one hit the same place. She swallowed thinking they had hit hard but obviously they were soft enough not to hurt. A third and fourth flew out hitting the roof of her mouth with less force but still sliding along the top of her mouth, and a fifth and sixth shot out to hit a cheek. She swallowed again, this time swishing the man stuff around in her mouth to get a good taste. As three more shots trembled out of his cock followed by the last little bit dripping out, she enjoyed herself. She liked the taste of cum and she made sure she covered the inside of her mouth with it before swallowing.

George finally relaxed, falling back to the bed.

After a second or two he said, "Whew, I've,(Breath) never (pant) felt anything like that."

She let his soft man rod drop from her mouth then moved around so her head was now even with his. She moved her head forward and he realized what she wanted.

He started to say, "But you just," but then he stopped made a motion that could have been a shoulder shrug and accepted her kiss. She kissed him hard and long. He returned it as their tongues dueled for a moment then he accepted her tongue into his mouth where he sucked on it. When he was done she kissed him again just as hard but a little shorter duration then said with her mouth still close to his, "I love you."

"I love you too."

They stayed that way for a long moment but then she sat back and again scooted to the edge of the bed. Again she said something about taking a shower. Just as she was getting up Sonny remembered the question she had thought of the night before as she was felling asleep. She thought she would ask it after the shower.

Before she could move he said, "I have something important to tell you. We can talk now or after the shower but I need to say it."

Sonny sat back down on the edge of the bed and said, "If it's that important you can say it now."

He rearranged himself so that he was sitting next to her and in a very serious tone said, "I have two things to say. The first thing is that this morning's actions were to show you that what happened last night was no fluke or one time thing. We will continue to make love like that."

She nodded happy about that. Last night she wondered if it was just a anniversary present or if it was the beginning of a change in their sexual habits.

"The second item is harder to say."

She looked at him wondering what he meant. She could tell by the tone of his voice that this was different and by a subtle change in his body language that showed she may not like what he was about to say.

"I did the whole thing for a number of reasons. One was that I wanted to pleasure you. I didn't listen to you when you tried to explain your needs, desires and mind set. I am sorry for that. I should have tried to understand it from your point of view. I was so used to thinking from one point of view that I automatically rejected all others."

There was a pause and he said, "After last night I added something new to what I planned to say this morning. But I want to make myself clear. It's a minor point but still important to me."

She looked at him with undivided attention and he said, "Never call me by your ex-husbands name while we are making love again."

Her first thought was "Oh no he did hear," Out loud she said, "I'm sorry. I don't know why I said it, I'm so embarrassed."

She blushed so he knew she was embarrassed by her slip.

He continued with his planed speech, "That's not the most important part of what I have to say."

Alarm bells went off in her head as she heard his tone of voice. It was not at all like his usual way of speaking, it sounded more angry and with hurt mixed in.

"The main reason I did all that was so you will stop your affair with your ex-husband."

It took her a second to realize what he had said, then she gasped and said, "You know?!"

"I am not as blind as you seem to think I am. You have not been all that good at hiding your guilt."

Tears came to her eyes and she said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say..."

He held up his hand to quiet her and he said, "I know you have been having sex with him for a year at least."

Her mouth dropped open and she tried to say something but nothing came out.

"I saw your guilt on our first anniversary. At the time I didn't realize why it was there but from your actions the past few months I was able to deduce what you were doing. I now recognize what caused the guilt on our anniversary. The final confirmation came when I overheard your call to your friend."

She gasped again, "How?" was all she was able to get out.

"There is more then one phone in the house," was all he said in explanation, "I know why you have been having sex with him so I decided to change the way I think about certain things."

"God, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I didn't want to...I..I I'm sorry, if I hadn't-if you hadn't. He was there,.. I mean..."

She stopped speaking knowing she was babbling but not being able to formulate what she wanted to say. She knew, from the stiltedness of his words and his tone that he was hurting and angry even if his words sounded calm.

He ignored her attempts to say something as he continued, "I went through a period of time trying to decide what to do. I knew you were feeling guilty about it but I didn't know what to do. Divorce you or give you another chance or what?"

She gasped when he said divorce but didn't say anything.

"That was when I overheard you explain why you were doing it. I became more unsure and depressed as I tried to think about it."

She interrupted him by asking, "Is that why you were moody for a while?"

He nodded as he continued, "I did some soul searching and realized I was probably partly to blame. I have some backwards ideas about sex and I refused to listen to your point of view. So I set out to learn how to fully pleasure a woman."

A different alarm went off in her head when he said the words, "to learn how to fully pleasure a woman," not only from the words he chose but his tone changed for a moment. It sounded like he was embarrassed maybe even ashamed. This did not fit George but she decided now was not the time to discuss that.

She said, "You did a good job, no one has, ur, pleasured me like that."

He just looked at her like he didn't believe her.

"I mean that, I'm not just saying it. You do know how to pleasure a woman, to pleasure me."

"Thank you but getting back to my point. You know I believe people can and should have a second chance. If they don't blow that one they can be forgiven. Since I feel I am partly to blame I have forgiven you and we can get back to just us but I mean it when I say never have sex with him again."

"I understand,"

She reached out and hugged him; he resisted for a moment but soon hugged back.

She said in low tones, "I love you and I am sorry even if I did it out of frustration you caused. I didn't do it to hurt you or to cause you grief."

"You did though."

She sighed then said, "I know and I can't tell you how bad that makes me feel."

"You almost sound like a drug addict."

She was taken back by that but said, "I do love you and I am sorry no matter how that makes me sound."

He started to say something but she continued, "I'm glad I married you. You are a very good husband and I should have been strong enough to resist Ronny. I want to be married to you for the rest of my life. Not just because of what you did last night and this morning but because you are such a good man and because I love you more then I can say. When you asked me to marry you I celebrated that such a good man like you wanted me and loved me and I still celebrate."

"In that case let's talk no more about it. The problem is solved and we can get on with our life together."

After another hug she took a shower and while she was in the water she thought about how much she almost lost, even though she still was afraid for the future. Later they went down to have breakfast.

George and Sonny both said hi to those staying on either side of them and on the other side.

One of those said "Hey, it's the ‘Oh God' girl."

Another one said, "we were just discussing you."

Sonny blushed as she realized that she had gotten louder then she realized the previous night and that morning. One of the couples seated near them had woken up to her Oh Gods. None of the comments were complaints since as one guy said later they were all making plenty of noises that night before. Another was surprised that George and Sonny hadn't heard any. Sonny thought that was because they had been too busy to notice. She noticed that George blushed too even though she was the one that they were talking about.

That day they went horseback riding. She had been on horse back twice in her life so she knew something about it. The resort had easy going, well trained horses which helped. She got on her horse first and as she watched George get on his she noticed he looked unsure. So she thought there was something he was inexperienced at after all. He did well though and soon both were riding away.

At one point during their ride she thought about making love in the outdoors especially after they saw first one then a second couples having sex. At one point they topped a short raise and noticed two horses nearby. George looked around for the riders and saw them on the other side of two trees. They were lying on a blanket and the man was lying on the woman. Both were naked and it was very obvious what they were doing. Sonny glanced at George who was blushing again but she was surprised that he kept watching. The couple was too far away to hear any grunts or to be able to identify them positively but Sonny thought they were a younger couple. They watched for a while until the man's efforts got frantic and the girl's moans became audible. Sonny was studying the man's technique while at the same time watching the woman's reaction. She had never seen anyone have sex before in real life; porn videos were acting after all. She was relieved to find, as the woman jerked and screeched, that other women lost control at that point in their ecstasy also.

When the couple were done and started cuddling George motioned that they should go. Sonny understood he thought they should have privacy for their love. As they quietly rode away she thought it kinda contradictory that he would watch them having sex but not coddling. Half an hour later they ran into the other couple. She again got a chance to study another woman's reaction when she came. Sonny was surprised that it was the oldest couple at the resort. This time George and Sonny were closer but more hidden from view. Sonny could almost make out the man's shaft actually entering the woman. They only stayed a couple of minutes that time.

They got back to the resort in time for lunch after which they took a nap and swam in the pool. After dinner they took their first bath together. Sonny was beginning to wonder if George was really putting her affair behind them but he suggested taking a bath together. He set up the aromatherapy candles the resort had in the bathroom as well as using the nice smelling bath beads and bubble bath provided.

It was fun relaxing with him at one end and her at the other under all those bubbles. They talked about the horse ride and he brought up their wedding. She got horny and leaned forward to grab his soft shaft. Sonny wanked him until his manhood was engorged by blood. She thought about taking him into her mouth but decided not to because of the soapy water. Sonny tried to get on top of him but only succeeded in rubbing his hard male rod against her soft clit. That felt good but wasn't what she wanted right now. So she sat back.

She contained running her hand up and down the hard rod. He lay back and obviously enjoyed what she was doing. Sonny decided to take advantage of that and really felt his hard cock. The soapy water made her hand very slippery which he seemed to enjoy. As his groaning changed pitch she knew he was getting close. That was when she decided to help him even more and reached forward with her other hand. First she placed the second hand under the first and ran both all the way up the shaft. Once the first hand was off she quickly placed it at the bottom sliding it up again. This was something she had read in a book about sex but had never been able to try. It had an obvious effect on her husband. Causing him to jerk and moan louder.

Sonny continued that motion for a couple of minutes then removed one hand. She leaned closer to him moving her hand downward as she did. She found his butt then quickly slipped one finger into his crack. He seemed to enjoy this when she had given him the blow job so she decided to do it again. The soapy water should be a good lubricant she thought as she found his anus. She pushed in her finger extracting a loud groan and a "god' from him. Within seconds she was finger fucking his puckered opening as well as increasing the speed of her wanking. She was in an awkward position but thought she could stay there long enough to pleasure him this way. This was something else Ronny didn't like doing, every time she got him close while using her hand he would flip them over so he could fuck her slit.

Very soon George was arching his back which allowed her to push her finger in even further which produced more groans. Finally he jammed his hips upward, his head went back and he let out a "GaaaaNNAAAA, God! NNAaaa."

She placed her hand at the top of his shaft just below the head so she could feel his sperm pump out. It did in great ropy streams of white cum. Some landed on his chest, some in the water and some fell back to land on her hand and him. As she continued to pump the slimy stuff was spread all over his shaft and her hand.

When he relaxed she smiled at him and he smiled back, then he quickly leaned forward, reaching for her as he did. Instead of hugging her as she thought his hand shot between her legs finding her slit. Two fingers went in fast and a second later he was rubbing her clit with his thumb as he massaged her G-spot. It had all been sudden but she was aroused enough so that it hadn't hurt. Soon she was leaning back and groaning on her way to a climax. He kept up the same motions until she cried out "Oh God!" twice then let out aNNNAAGa.

After she was done they relaxed a bit then he asked her if she was done. Since the water was getting cold she told him yes. He stood and helped her up, they rinsed off thoroughly and he got out then reached a hand to assist her. She admired his very manly shaft with its patch of hair above it. He was hard again and she was very tempted to take it in her mouth even with the water from the bath still on it.

Sonny saw a bunch of water on the floor, realizing that most was from her thrashing when she came.

"We need to clean up the water."

"It can wait."

She bent over to get a towel saying, "it won't take long."

She happened to glance in the mirror and noticed that he was looking at her butt and what was between her legs. She saw him frown in thought for a moment then give a short nod as he obviously made up his mind. She straightened to grab another towel. Sonny let a short "eek" and dropped the towel in surprise as George quickly picked her up. He carried her into the bedroom where he gently placed her on the bed. Her legs were spread apart. He dropped to his knees and began to lick her inner thighs. He left a trail of saliva from her knee to one lip of her slit then did the other leg the same. After three more long licks on each leg he dived into her slit, licking and chewing each part of it. Very soon she was groaning and moaning as her ecstasy shot sky high quickly. He nibbled on one lip them sucked it hard, licked then sucked again. He switched to the other side and repeated it. Without warning he grabbed her clit with his teeth and bit down. It wasn't hard just enough to send lightening thrills into her slit and from there to her brain. She humped against his mouth as he sucked that joy button. Sonny placed her hands on his head to keep it there but as she neared her climax he lifted his head breaking her grasp.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds