Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 02

She looked at him in disappointment wondering why he had stopped when she was so close. A second later she realized what he was doing as he climbed onto the bed and her. She licked her lips watching with eager anticipation as his engorged rod made its way between her legs. She couldn't see it actually enter her but she felt the effects as his shaft's head slowly separated the lips of her hot slit. George slid it into the hilt in one slow motion. Sonny's mouth opened in a silent gasp as she felt him slide along the inner walls of her pussy.

As he bottomed out she said breathlessly, "O' God! So good, OhGodOhhGod OhGod!"

He steadily thrust in and out as she enjoyed the sensations. Her climax hit and he kept going only for a minute though then slid out. He stood up with his shiny shaft sticking out like a deliciously obscene pole. She licked her lips in hunger for that wonderful beautiful hunk of man flesh.

She looked at him in puzzlement this time knowing he hadn't cum. He smiled down at her and told her to get on her side. That was the beginning of a very long fuck fest. They tried every position each could think of. After four positions he came but after a rest of three minutes he gently grabbed her head. They were laying in a way that put her head near his waist and he used his hands to direct her head to his soft shaft. She could have resisted him but didn't want to as he pulled her head to his man rod. She opened her mouth and took the soft flabby instrument of joy into her mouth. She sucked and licked until he was hard again then he pulled out of her mouth and they began fucking again. It was one position right after the other. There were so many. Some she hadn't tried before; such as one with George sitting in a chair with her on his lap with her back to his chest. His hardness was inside her. She was bouncing up and down as he tickled her clit. She had a nice orgasm that time.

Another new position was with him standing up. He picked her up. Knowing what he wanted she wrapped her legs around his waist. He grabbed hold of her butt. George lowered her, impaling her with his shaft. He seemed to know just how to do it to get it right the first time. She loved the feel of his hands on her butt while her pussy was being filled with shaft. At the same time she was glad he had a secure hold of her. She didn't want to be held up by just his shaft. Not only might her weight bend him downward which would hurt him, but she didn't think it would feel good to be hanging there supported only by something impaling her. She let out a squeak as he shifted his hands. Now his fingers were inside her crack with each the tip of forefinger pressing against her anus. He had never touched her there before this weekend but he must be feeling what his fingers were touching. He started an up and down motion with his hands driving her partly off his shaft then all the way back down. As she went down his two finger tips opened her puckered brown opening. They didn't go in far just to the end of his fingernails. Once more she thought that he most feel that and know where his fingers were.

Later during the second to the last position they tried he did more then just stick a fingertip in her anus. She was on her hands and knees. He had entered her from behind but before he started his fucking motions he placed his thumb's tip to her anus. Before she could protest or encourage him he pushed it in. It was a gentle steady pressure that slid his thumb almost all the way in. She grunted not knowing at first if she liked it or not. She was very aroused so it hadn't hurt even if it had been sudden.

He pulled his shaft out then pushed back in, soon establishing a good fucking rhythm. At the same time he pulled his thumb out part way and pushed it back in. He tried to set a rhythm with that too, pulling out as he pushed his shaft. He had problems keeping that rhythm though sometimes pushing his shaft and thumb in at the same time.

At one point he seemed to be distracted so Sonny bent her head around and looked at him. His face showed an amazed expression. She looked at his eyes and realized he was watching his cock, and probably his finger, move in and out of her. She knew that would be turning him on big time. Soon after she turned her head back his thrusts became deeper and harder. At one point she cried out as he pulled his thumb all the way out then shoved it all the way back in. He pushed it in even further then before for she could feel his hand impact the outside of her anus.

As his thrusts got more frantic she thought he was about to cum but he didn't. George had lasted a long time already probably because he was working on his third orgasm. She climaxed and he withdrew. This time they ended up with her straddling his waist as he was on his back. She was leaning forward while she bounced on him. George sucked a nipple while he grasped her buttocks. He massaged each one. His fingers were in her crack as he caressed her there. He started meeting her down strokes with hard thrusts. He was groaning around her nipple as he sucked. Suddenly he was there as his head went back and he let out a pent up moan. He shoved it in hard three more times then relaxed with a sigh.

She cried out, "Don't stop lover, I'm close again."

He started his thrusts up again trying to get his deflating shaft deep into her. A minute later she finally came one last time. She fell off of him breathing deeply for a moment then cuddling next to him.

She nibbled on his ear then whispered, "Thank you, that's the longest fuck I've ever had. It was fun. I love you..."

Then in a smaller voice, "Thank you for forgiving me and for loving me like that."

She reached around him hugging him then said, "I love you so much, even more for giving me a second chance."

During a discussion later that week, George brought up his family.

"Um, does any of this with Ronny have to do with how my family has been treating you?"

She looked at him in surprise, "No, most of your family has welcomed me, they treat me fine."

"I know some of my family and a couple of my friends can be snobs."

"I have heard a two or three comments by people who don't like me. They think I'm ignorant because I don't know many big words and I don't know as much as they do about what is happening in the world. But most accept me, they've made me feel welcome."

"How's my sister treating you?"

"She treats me Okay, she's nice and listens to me when I talk."

"Diane is one of the group who thought I was making a mistake in marrying you."

"I know, she told me, but she is not one of snobs. She seemed to be a little ashamed about her not wanting you to marry me."

"Good, I've been concerned at times about how you and her are getting along. And I was concerned about how the others were treating you."

"As I said, most treat me good. And I ignore the ones who don't, there's not that many of them."

Once back home things went smoothly except that three weeks later she again called George, Ronny, while he was licking her. She was ashamed and apologized quite a few times after they were done. Later, over dinner, she was a little put out when he asked her three different times if she had seen Ronny. She told him no each time, she didn't need him anymore to be relaxed.

Three weeks later Sonny did it again. They were making love again on a Saturday afternoon. He had spent time sucking on her breasts concentrating on her aureoles just the way she liked it. He had slipped down so that he was kneeling between her legs. George was in the middle of sucking her clit and licking her slit. When she said, "Ronny, honey, suck harder."

This time he stopped, looked up at her, stood up and walked out the room. Sonny had been closing in on a climax therefore was so into what he had been doing to her that it took her a few seconds to realize he wasn't licking anymore. At first she thought he was just changing positions or teasing her as he had at times. He didn't startup again. She looked down saw no husband. That was when she recalled what she had said. She groaned in frustration, hitting the mattress once, at her own mistake and got up.

A couple of minutes later, after she put on a bathrobe she found him in the living room sitting on the couch, with his legs pulled up and his head resting on his knees. He had the expression of a child who been disappointed badly.

Sonny sat down next to him touched him on his arm and said, "I'm sorry. I don't know why I keep calling you by his name."

He just looked at her for he knew why she still was calling him Ronny while he was making love to her and he didn't know what to do about it.

End part two

End Notes:

I will have to do some rewriting of some sections of part three so it might be after the new year before its submitted. And I put in a guest appearance by one of Patricia51's characters.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 871 milliseconds