F2: We Gotta Stop Mom!

So damn sexy. The first pussy I'd seen, and the sight, the smell, the feel drove all reason out of my head. I touched her tentatively, wanting to see what her flesh felt like, opening her a little, tugging on the flaps of skin.

"Is... is it your first time, bro?"

"Seeing one? Yes." I confessed.

"What do you think? Talk to me," she said softly.

"Amazing. Beautiful. Sexy," I said, my fingertip piercing her softly, pulling downward, opening her a bit.

She giggled. "Now you know how I feel about your big thing."

"But you've seen others..."

"Not like yours. It's amazing. Big and beautiful. Sexy as hell."

Using both hands, I opened her wider, peering at the pink flesh within. An image passed through my mind, the pink of her panties hiding the sexy pink flesh inside. I leaned forward and was struck with her smell. It was almost like an ice-cream brain-freeze, less painful, almost as shocking. I breathed deeply.

"Kiss it?" she asked softly. "Please?"

I trailed a line of kisses up the inside of each thigh, until I was alternating kisses on each side of it. I kissed the soft folds on each side of her opening, letting the tip of my tongue draw across her skin after each one. I kissed in the middle, my lips meeting her naughty ones.

"Higher, kiss me higher."

A few more little kisses, slower, my tongue brushing her flesh, moving upward.

"Higher," she gasped softly.

At the top of her opening, I saw where the flesh folded and bulged. Bright pink on the inside. I pulled her skin outward, getting a good look, before bringing my lips down and kissing her tenderly, my tongue flirting with her skin, moving, brushing, teasing, in the way she'd been teaching me to kiss.

"There!" she moaned. "Kiss me there, bro!"

The feel of her response was exhilarating. I planted my lips on her flesh, firmly. Sucking and kissing, exploring and teasing, my tongue pushing around the little ball of flesh hidden at the top, making her gasp and squirm.

I may be clueless, but I'm not an idiot. I'd seen my share of porn. Read quite a bit. I knew it was her clittoris, knew the clinical names: her mons pubis, clittoral glans & hood, labia majora, labia minora, vagina, perineum. Hell, I was a teenage male; I'd studied the damn thing.

Trust me, the real thing was a whole lot better.

Her legs were shaking, the moaning more intense. I was afraid I was going to have to stop and gag her. Her thighs closed tightly around my head, and her hand grabbed me by the hair, and pulled me down. The strangest part of it was, it didn't hurt. I liked it. Liked what I could do to her. Make 'experienced' Tiff lose a little control.

Whatever I was doing, with the sucking and tongue teasing, must have been good for her. She slammed her hips up into my face, whimpering hard, her thighs trying to crush my head. When she finally relaxed, she was stroking my hair softly. I was still glued to the top of her pussy.

"Slow, easy," she whispered. "I'm tender."

I backed off, planting little kisses, my tongue brushing against her fleetingly.

"Jesus, Bret. You're a lot better at that. Not great yet. I'm going to enjoy training you up."

I wiped by moist face on the bedspread, gave her a last little kiss down there, and moved up the bed. She rolled over into my arms, kissing my face.

"What did you think? You like doing that?" she asked softly.

"Loved doing it for you," I confessed.

She grinned. "Just for me?"

I nodded. "Don't imagine it would be the same with anyone else. I mean, you're so pretty down there, smell so good. The way you reacted. Everything."

She kissed my chest. "Good answer bro. In case you didn't figure it out, I liked it a lot. I'm not freaking you out, am I? This is all kinda quick between us. I... I wasn't expecting it. Not by a long shot."

My hands caressed her soft body. "Yeah, it's weird. Never really thought of you in this way, until..."

She popped her head up, looking at me. "Until when?"

"The first night you came in here. You bent over to tuck the towel back at the bottom of the door. I saw your panties, the flash of pink, and realized you had a great butt. The whole thought of that almost freaked me out."

She pouted. "Not when I walked in on you stroking it?"

I felt awkward again. "Uh... I was actually kind of pissed then. Not thinking of you."

"I thought of you, after. A lot."

I gave her buns a squeeze. "That's 'cause you're a slut," I teased.

"And you're clueless," she reminded me.

"You're gonna fix that right?"

She smiled, and licked my chest. "Oh yeah. I'll fix that. Just like you're gonna fix the Mom thing, and my college future."

I chuckled. "Sounds like I'm getting the better part of the deal."

"You are. But you're my bro. My twin. I'll do anything for you."

"Except actually acknowledge my presence at school."

She blushed. "That's asking a lot. We'll see. Fix everything, and we'll see."

I made her leave Mom's phone, which I loaded the GPS tracker app on before replacing it in the parental unit's room. I couldn't help but notice they were sleeping about as far apart as they could, on the king mattress. Maybe the problem was bigger than we thought.

* * * *

I had scheduled my first CLEP for that Saturday. Didn't get home until about 3:00, confident I'd earned a few more credits. When I got home, Dad was working in the garage. I saw he was pulling together his fishing gear. He'd stopped asking me to join him years ago. I wasn't into fishing. Maybe I should have tried it. I don't know. Seemed kind of late now.

Mom was doing her weekly ironing, and Tiffany was nowhere to be found.

"How'd the test go?" Mom asked, adjusting Dad's shirt on the ironing board.

"Good. Pretty sure I aced it. Where's Tiffany?"

Mom gave me an odd look. "Out with her friends. Surprised you would ask, you two don't seem to get along much anymore."

I tried to hide any evidence of guilt. "I, uh, wanted to talk about the college thing. If I'm gonna help her get into any schools, I'm gonna need a lot more info from her."

Mom smiled. "It's so good of you to help her. I want you to know that your Dad and I really appreciate that. You can use your new card for any of her applications. Let us know when it gets low, and we'll add to it."

I took the shirts she'd finished, and gave her a kiss on the neck as I passed by. I think I surprised her. "I'm gonna put these away for you. Anything else I can help with?"

"If you wouldn't mind doing some of the folding, I'd appreciate it."

I hung up the shirts, and folded the clothes beside her. We talked. It was good. I realized that for the last couple of years, I never really made time to talk to the family. I'd have to do something about that.

The second load was dry when I finished putting away the folded clothes. I pulled everything out, and when Tiffany's pink panties tumbled out, I found myself getting hard. Embarrassing. I did my best to hide it, keeping the clothing in front of me, and turning a little away from Mom.

"You don't have to do that," Mom said. "I know you have your studies to do."

"I don't mind. I'm caught up with everything." I turned toward her. "Dad's going fishing?"

She nodded. "Early tomorrow. Who knows, maybe he'll even catch a fish." Something in the way she said it made me feel that she wasn't very enthusiastic about the idea. I didn't stay on the subject.

I was carrying the last folded clothes to the rooms, when Tiffany arrived home. She took one look at my hands full of clothing, and smiled, glancing over at Mom, and gave me a wink.

"Hey, Mom," she said. "You think we could go dress-shopping tomorrow? I need something for the Christmas formal."

Mom looked stunned. I stopped my task, and watched.

"You want me to go with you?" Mom asked.

Tiffany grabbed the latest batch of ironed clothes. "Of course. You know more about dressing up than anybody. All the girls say so. They wish their Moms could dress half as sexy as you."

Mom blushed. "I... I don't really dress sexy. I just like to dress nice now and then," she said.

Tiffany wouldn't let it go. "Sexy, Mom. I'm 18 now, I need some of your clothes-smarts."

I think Mom was torn between embarrassment and pride. "Sure. That would be fun. After lunch?"

Tiffany nodded, giving Mom a kiss on the cheek. "Great. You're the best."

She walked my way, grinning, and gave me another wink.

I disappeared into my cave for a while, doing a little research, both on the schooling and on our little 'problem'. I was at it longer than I thought, and didn't come out until I was called down for dinner.

It was pretty typical for us, and I realized we didn't talk much at dinner. Tiffany did, but the rest of us were more sounding boards. I wondered when that had happened?

Dad told us he was going to bed early, he was getting up at 4:00 am. Tiffany and I insisted we'd take care of the leftovers and dishes, and that Mom should relax and watch TV.

"Plans, big bro?" my sister whispered at the sink.

"Nothing special. Hang out with Mom."

"Let's liquor her up," Tiffany said.

Didn't sound like a bad idea to me. Maybe we could get her to talk. I opened a bottle of wine, poured Mom a big class, and poured smaller ones for Tiff and me. I carried Mom's out to her. She looked up in surprise.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"Nothing special. You work hard all week, then do all the house chores on Saturday, you deserve to unwind a little.

By the second bottle, Mom was leaning against me while I massaged her shoulders. Her feet were in Tiffany's lap, getting a foot-rub. We could hear Dad's snoring from where we were.

"Mmmm," Mom purred. "I could get used to this." It looked like she was feeling no pain.

"Best Mom in the world," I said. I looked down at Tiffany and she pursed her lips in a kiss, and nodded toward Mom. I took the hint, leaned down and kissed Mom's cheek.

She giggled. She had finished almost a full bottle by herself, so it wasn't surprising. "Best kids," she answered, reaching up and patting my hand.

"Bret kissed a girl. I heard he might have gotten to second base," Tiffany teased. I could feel the blood rushing to my face.

"Bret?" She turned and looked up at me. "Who? You've got a girlfriend now?"

"Just a friend," I said. "Probably won't be many more kisses, she said I was lousy at it."

She giggled again. "My boy, a lousy kisser. I don't believe it."

"That's what she said," I replied, glaring at my sister. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Why? How? What did you do wrong?" Mom asked. She rose up a little higher, her arm leaning on my thigh, twisting on the couch.

"I don't know. It's not like I ever kissed anyone before," I said.

"Never? Really?" Mom seemed surprised.

She looked back at Tiffany. "I imagine you've kissed a few boys."

Tiffany grinned. "A few. No complaints. We're not all clueless nerds."

Mom pouted. "You shouldn't tease your brother. With all he's gonna do for you, college and all." She took another big sip of her wine, finishing another glass. I was refilling it, when she continued badgering Tiffany. "You should show him how."

Her words shocked me to the core. That Mom would even contemplate that!

Tiffany answered in what I hoped was mock disgust. "Me? Kiss him? You've got to be kidding!"

Mom frowned. "I'm not kidding. Don't be selfish!"

Tiff rolled her eyes. "No way. He's my brother, for Christ's sake!"

Mom gasped. "Don't you swear in this house! What's wrong with you?"

This wasn't going well. Last thing I wanted was for Mom to be upset. I started rubbing her shoulders again. "It's no big deal, Mom. Really."

I finally got an inkling of Tiffany's intentions when she said, "You teach him, if it's no big deal."

Mom blushed. "But I'm his mother!"

"And I'm his sister. Who's the selfish one now, Mom? I'm sure you have a lot more experience at kissing than me."

"It's not the same, baby," she whined. "I gave up that kind of kissing years ago. I'm married now."

"You don't kiss Dad like you did when you guys were dating?" Tiffany asked.

Mom shook her head slowly. "Things change, after 20 years. You wouldn't understand."

"When's the last time you kissed anyone for real? Like you meant it?" Tiffany asked.

If anything, Mom blushed harder. She took a deep drink from her glass. "I told you, it's been a while with your father."

I was afraid my sister was going to push it. "I guess I'm not the only one who needs practice," I teased.

Mom grinned, and I could see her eyes were a little unfocused. I think the wine was doing its part. "Me? Practice? I'll have you know, I'm a very good kisser. Very, very good."

Tiffany was pushing again. "Why do I think that's your ego talking, Mom? Maybe you thought you were good once."

Mom frowned. "You don't think I know how to kiss?"

Tiff shrugged her shoulders. "Not for real. Not the way I do."

Mom struggled to sit up. "You're wrong. I'm not good, I'm the best! Everyone says so."

"Who's everyone, Mom?" Tiffany teased.

Mom took another drink. "You know what I mean. Back then."

"In the stone ages? You don't use it, you lose it," Tiffany said.

"You think so? Why don't we let Bret decide, or are you too afraid?" Mom snapped.

"I will if you will," was my sister's answer, said with a mocking grin.

Mom sat straighter, brushed her hair back. "Alright, Bret. Looks like it's your lucky night."

I was leaning back against the couch arm, and she turned and climbed up on top of me. "Pretend I'm your new girlfriend. Don't do anything at first, just let me kiss you. When you have a feel for it, you can do a little of what I do." She looked over at my sister. "Not too much, understand. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself."

She placed her face in front of mine, and whispered, "We'll start slow. Work up to a good one, Ok? Don't think about it, just go with the flow. Now close your eyes."

She started by brushing her lips across mine. Little light kisses around my face, stopping by my lips every now and then. The pauses at my mouth were getting longer, and I felt the tip of her tongue brush my upper lip. I could taste the wine on her breath, and my hands moved down to hold her.

She wiggled against me, getting comfortable, and her lips settled on mine, sucking, dragging her teeth across my lip, her tongue tracing the outline, before sliding between them. Her lips were soft and moist. Little fleeting touches of her lips, pressing against my teeth, parting them. I opened my mouth for her, and her tongue lashed in, brushing mine. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own, sliding down the small of her back resting on her bottom.

Her tongue retreated, and she whispered, "Kiss me, baby boy."

I tried some of what she'd done, the little flickering of the tongue, the exploration. She backed off a hair. "Lighter touch, to start. Tease me, make me want more. Like this." Her lips descended on mine, and her tongue was a devilish thing, teasing, taunting, tracing my teeth, sliding across my tongue fleetingly. When it retreated I did much of the same. She was a little low, and I had to bend over a little to kiss her. I grabbed her butt cheeks, and pulled her up my body a couple of inches, feeling her breasts against my chest.

She was between my legs, and moaned a little as I moved her. Her tongue started teasing mine, then wrestled with it a little. As I pulled it back, she followed, giving chase, her warm wet tongue filling my mouth. I echoed her moan. Before I knew it, our heads had shifted, our mouths at an angle, and my tongue was in her mouth, exploring, learning. I tried to see how far back I could reach, and she pulled back. "Not that," she whispered. "Not yet. Don't do in more than about half-way."

Her lips met mine, and I drifted away, my whole world my mother's mouth, our kiss intense, passionate. She changed, her lips drawing back, her tongue still teasing me. Mine pursued her, and hers drew circles around mine, sucking on it, dragging her teeth along the bottom. She was nibbling my lips, kissing my face, opening my mouth and dominating me, before retreating shyly, inviting me to do the same. Her hands were in my hair, her fingers running through it, her body twisting sensuously.

I was hard as a rock, and could feel her body pressed against my erection, pushing and retreating. I had one arm behind her, holding her from escaping, the other playing with her bottom. Her movements slowed, her tongue retracting, only making teasing caresses. A final shower of little kisses ended with a closed mouth kiss that was almost as intense as the best of it. Her hand caressed my cheek, softly. She pulled away, and I opened my eyes. She was smirking. "Can Momma kiss, or what?"

"Wow," I gasped.

She gave me a quick peck, and grinned. "You're not a bad kisser, Bret. I think you just need some guidance and practice."

"Damn, Mom. That was hot!" Tiffany said from right beside us. I had no idea she had moved that close. She was kneeling beside the couch, her face only a few inches from ours. "Are you sure you haven't been practicing?"

Mom blushed. "Still think your old mother doesn't know what she's doing? Let's see you match that, ornery thing."

She climbed off of me, and I'm sure it was an accident when Mom's hand brushed across my erection.

Tiffany poked me. "Sit up, bro."

I did, facing her, and she climbed in my lap, straddling me. "Let's see if the old lady taught you anything."

Mom huffed, "Old lady, my ass." She sipped her wine, watching us.

Tiffany and I went through kissing 101, and moved straight to kissing 410, senior level work. After a few minutes, I started responding to her the way Mom had kissed me. I felt her melting into my arms, letting me kiss her, grinding her crotch against me. I held her head, kissing her with the passion Mom had shown me, conquering her mouth, making claim to it, finishing with the flurry I'd learned only minutes earlier.

She pulled away, and I saw surprise in her eyes. "Wow," she said.

Mom laughed. "Still think I don't know what I'm doing?"

Tiffany shook her head. "Teach him some more. I gotta learn this stuff."

Mom gave Tiffany a nudge, and took her place on my lap. "There's so much more, baby boy. Slow and easy, passionate, teasing. So many ways to show your lover how you feel. This time, we're gonna go for something a little different."

Little different meant starting gentle, then moving to a deep kiss, her tongue barely moving, exploring at a snail's pace, running along every groove in my teeth, learning the entire layout of my mouth.

The kissing was only half of it. Her hands moved almost as slowly, touching me, caressing my shoulders, my chest, down my sides, my arms, my neck. She drew away. "The touching, Bret. Touch me like I'm touching you, slow, easy, gentle. It's part of it."

My hands explored Mom's back, her sides, down to her bottom and back up again. I was nervous when I brought them up her sides, under her arms, moving forward, feeling the swell of her breasts, tracing their outline, brushing across her nipples.

"Fingertips," she whispered, slipping her mouth away for a moment, kissing my jaw-line, licking my neck.

I touched her lightly, tracing the edge of her bra, moving up to her neck, then sliding down her cleavage against her bare skin. I could feel her crotch gliding up and down my length, her hips hunching then grinding. "Mmmm, Momma's big boy," she purred while my lips and tongue matched her earlier movements, along her neck and up to her ear. My fingers struggled with her top button, finally succeeding and moving to the next.

"Patience," she purred, her eyes closed, her head tilted to give me access to her neck. "Slowly, one button at a time. Caress, touch, explore, unbutton."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds