F2: We Gotta Stop Mom!

I have no idea how long we were at it. She was sitting in my lap, her shirt gone, her bra undone, my hands inside the loose holder, cupping her breasts, gently teasing her nipples. Her hips were making small circles, grinding against my aching cock. She was driving me crazy. I reached down, grabbed her bottom, and pulled her against me, humping against her. Her mouth descended on mine with a renewed passion, and she whimpered softly, moaning into my lips. I could feel her legs trembling, and her mouth went slack. She groaned, her hips twitching manically, rubbing against my shaft. I grunted, squeezing her ass fiercely, as I made a mess in my pants. She tore her lips off mine, lowered her head to my shoulder, biting down and stifling a scream.

I held her softly, waiting for her teeth to release me. She kissed my shoulder, my neck, my cheek, my lips. She gave me a naughty little smile. "Now that's how you kiss."

I pulled her head forward, kissing her lips. "I love you, Mom," I said.

She grinned, and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I know, baby."

She climbed off of me, and leaned back on the couch, breathing deep and slow. "I think that's the end of kissing lessons for the night."

Tiffany moved over and cuddled up to Mom, sandwiching her between us. "How come you don't kiss Dad like that anymore?"

Mom's smile disappeared. "I... I don't think he wants me to. Not for a while now. We... don't do much of anything." She leaned into me, and I could feel her tears against my skin. She was shaking. "I think he doesn't want me anymore."

"Impossible," I said. I hugged her close, trying to brush away her tears.

"Four months," she whined. "Four months since... since..."

Tiffany was hugging her from behind. "Since you made love?"

Mom nodded. "I dress up for him, try to look my best. I bought some special outfits. He won't hardly touch me." She was crying hard, and I lifted her and pulled her into my lap. I held her close, trying to ignore the fact that her bra had slid up her chest, and her tits were right in front of me, bare.

Tiffany moved closer, rubbing Mom's legs soothingly. She reached up and fixed her bra, still lose, but covering her.

That seemed to wake Mom up. She sat upright, reaching behind her and re-closing her bra strap. She shook her hair back, and sighed. "I... I think we got a little carried away," she said calmly. She gave me a sad little smile. "I don't think your new girl will think you're a lousy kisser anymore."

I leaned over and kissed her softly. "Thanks, Mom. I'm sorry if I got a bit out of control. I... I didn't know, that was amazing."

Her smile grew a little. "I'm glad someone thinks so." She reached down for her shirt, then rubbed her hand slowly down my chest. "You're all grown up now, aren't you?"

"Gettin' there," I confessed.

Mom nodded. "Don't teach your sister everything we just did. She is your sister, after all."

"Mo-om," Tiffany whined.

Mom grinned, leaned over and gave Tiff a peck on the lips. "I think I should go to bed now, before things get any crazier. You two be good." I got a nice little lip-lock before she left, and walked unsteadily away.

Tiffany watched her go, then turned to me. "I guess that changes everything," she said.

I nodded.

She glanced down at the huge wet spot on my crotch. "You need to clean up." She looked over at the clock. "I'll see you in about an hour," she whispered.

I hit the bathroom, taking off my pants and soiled underwear and dumping them in the dirty laundry. I noticed a pink lotion on the sink, and it reminded me of Tiff's panties. I started to get hard, while I wiped myself clean. A hell of an evening.

* * * *

Dad's computer was more of a challenge. Cracking into the computer wasn't that bad. Getting the password to his email was. His mail was stored on the company computer, using IMAP. I finally found a free tool to crack the password, and then I was in.

He was also better about hiding his tracks. It took me a while of going through his temp files to get a feel for what he was doing and where he was going. He had a Gmail email account, and I took a flier and used my Web-browser Password Viewer. Hit the jackpot with every password that Chrome of Internet explorer had ever saved. It hadn't saved his Gmail one, but Dad had a bad habit. His passwords were all very similar, using a core password, with an ending customized for each site. Adding 'gm' to the end of his core password had me in.

I didn't worry about going through it then. Since it was cloud based, I could access it from anywhere. Satisfied that I had his info, I hid my tracks, shut everything down, and returned to my room.

I'd only been there for about 15 minutes, when the sweetest sound in the world started.

Halfway through the announcement of midnight, Tiffany slipped into the room. She was bare handed.

"Mom's phone?"

"Wasn't on the charger. I couldn't find it," Tiffany explained, peeling her top off and climbing into bed beside me, naked except for - you got it - little pink panties.

I was typing away on the laptop, setting up an IMAP email account from Dad's settings. Tiff cuddled up to me. "Whatcha doing?" She said it in her baby sister voice. Almost irresistible.

"Snaggin' Dad's work and personal emails."

She slid her hand inside the back of my shirt, wriggling closer. "How long before you've got it?"

"Already have both. Just making it so I can read them from my computer, without leaving too much of a trace."

She giggled, nibbling on my shoulder. "You're really good at this stuff, aren't you? How long did it take you?"

"Less than an hour. It's not that difficult."

"Maybe not for you, big brainy bro."

Her lips were at my neck, teasing me. "Tiff..."

"Put it aside, Bret. We need to talk about tonight, don't you think?"

"Talk?"

"To start." She reached forward and closed the lid of my laptop. With a sigh I put it to the side. Just in time, before she climbed on top of me, pushing me back on the bed.

"Tiffany..." I warned.

"God, that was hot. Watching you and Mom go at it. You know she got off, rubbing against you."

I nodded, my lips otherwise occupied a few seconds later.

"You think Dad's seeing someone else?" she asked, when we came up for a breather.

"I would have thought it was impossible, but then I thought the same about Mom. I just don't know. That's why I'm investigating."

"Was kissing Mom really that good?" she asked, nibbling my ear.

"Pretty incredible."

"Better than me?" she pouted.

"C'mon, Tiff. You remember our last kiss out there. I got to you. I know I did. That was what Mom taught me, with just two sessions."

"Shit. I had to change panties, I was leaking so bad," Tiffany confessed. "What the hell is Dad thinking?"

"Listen, we don't know anything about Dad yet. We do know Mom's been messing around, and her damn friends are encouraging her. Face it. She's primed. All it took was a little wine and cuddling, and she was going crazy on me."

"So Mom's plan stays the same?"

"I think so. Give her the attention she needs, make her feel guilty if she looks like she's gonna stray. Interfere with the Fat Bastard."

"She felt you up, didn't she?" Tiffany teased.

"I think it was an accident," I said. What Tiff's hand was doing down below was no accident.

"Bullshit, Bret. You can't be that ignorant. Mom got a good feel in."

"She was drunk, and worked up," I said, for some reason feeling like I had to defend her.

"I think I'm gonna try to work on Dad. Get the scoop from the horse's mouth." She turned a little giving me better access to her tit. Smaller than Mom's, but not by a lot. Perkier.

"Think he'll tell you?"

"I'm still Daddy's little girl. He can't resist me," she giggled. "Hell, I may even get up and go fishing with him."

"At 4:00 am?"

Her hand was clutching my hard-on, stroking me. "Alright. Let's forget that. I'll get him afterward, before Mom and I go shopping."

I nodded. "I'll work on Mom a little more, and go through Dad's email. He has a friggin' ton."

"Sounds like a plan. So you ready for another lesson on the fine art of kissin' the kitty?"

I pulled her lips down and kissed her. A good one, long and intimate, the way Mom had started to teach me. She settled into my arms, and let me take control.

When we pulled apart, she gazed into my eyes. "Damn, bro! What happened to the klutzy kisser of a few nights ago?"

"You always said I was a quick learner."

"Shit. You keep this up, and... and... hell, I don't know what. You're already about the best I've kissed. Jesus, bro!"

"Relax, Tiff, I think it's time for me play with the pink within the pink."

"Play away bro. I'll never stop you."

"You better, or Mom and Dad will find me parked under the dinner table, my head between your thighs."

She giggled. "You really like doing that? For real?"

"I love it. Here, let me show you."

I did, for an eternity, until I heard the singular of the clock striking one. I got her off a few times, and was feeling pretty proud. She pushed me off of her, with a mischievous grin. "My turn, big bro."

She moved between my legs, stroking my cock, and I almost died when she licked it. "God, Tiff," I groaned.

She chuckled, "I thought you'd like that." She pressed her lips against my shaft, looking up at me. "I... I don't have a lot of practice doing this. It's only my second time, and the first lasted all of 5 seconds, before the idiot ruined my sweater."

I smiled for her, brushing her hair back. "Hell, Sis. It's my first. It's gonna be the best no matter what. Especially since it's you."

"You want me to suck your big fat cock, don't you?"

"More than anything."

She gave me a teasing grin. "More than anything?"

"Right now, I'd say yes. You're driving me crazy."

Hell, I don't know if there's good BJs or bad ones. I do know, it was incredible. Mind blowing. Watching her, seeing her pretty face, mouth surrounding my shaft, loving eyes looking up at me. I can proudly say, I lasted more than 5 seconds. Almost five minutes. "Tiff," I groaned.

She pulled away, stroking me hard, and watched me come. "Damn, that's cool," she whispered. She cleaned me up, and in the doing so, had me semi-hard again. Her mouth engulfed me, and I groaned. "Shh!"

"Sorry," I moaned.

I did a lot better the second time. It wasn't like the stuff I saw on videos. Most of the time her sexy hot mouth bobbed up and down on the end, her hand stroking me. It felt incredible. She pull away, kissing and licking, playing with me for a while, before going back to the sucking and stroking. I was getting close, when she backed off. "You think Mom is as good at this as she is at kissing?" my rotten sister asked.

"Tiff... please," I gasped.

She grinned, and went back at it. I groaned a few seconds later, and she pulled away, letting me finish. When I was done spurting, she was staring at the messy end of my cock. She leaned forward and licked it, and I felt like she'd driven a spike right down to my balls. Fucking intense.

I watched in waitful agony, as she got a distracted look. She went back for more, taking the head of my cock in her mouth. She sucked away. "Easy," I pleaded. "It hurts a little."

She was gentler, her tongue playing a bit. She pulled away. "Kinda slimy. Nasty. I can see why the girls don't like that in their mouths."

I was a little hurt. I don't know why. I should have been on cloud nine. She must have seen something in my face. "Oh, baby. You want me to do it, don't you? Take that nasty stuff in my mouth."

I shrugged, trying to play it cool. "Nah, that was great."

She had her washcloth out cleaning me. She put it to the side and cuddled into me. "Be honest, Bret. Things are just getting good between us. Let's make a deal. We'll never lie to each other. Not you and me. Ok?"

I nodded.

"You want to come in my mouth don't you?"

Sheepishly, I nodded again.

"Why?"

Why? I didn't know why. I just knew the idea was beyond exciting. "I... I don't know. Thinking about it drives me crazy."

She smiled, her lips brushing mine. "I'll think about it, Ok? You save our asses, get me in school, and I'll be real appreciative, I promise."

I squeezed her buns. "Definitely an ass worth saving."

She giggled. "Did you like my present?"

"Amazing, Tiff. God, I didn't think anything could feel that good."

She sighed, resting in my arms. "I love you," she whispered.

"Love you too."

When I woke she was gone, but I was clutching her panties, next to my face.

* * * *

Sunday I didn't leave my room much. Too much to do. Go through Dad's seemingly endless email. Check through Mom's, just in case. Research the Ellis email. I had some success there. Googling his company's domain and checking their website, it looked like they were pretty consistent. First initial, first six letters of the last name. I did a command line telnet smtp login to the email server.

cmd> helo hi

250 mail.megabiz.com

cmd> mail from:

250 2.1.0 ... Sender Ok

Good, I was in and accepted.

cmd>rcpt to: l.ellis@megabiz.com

550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected

User unknown in local recipient table

Crap. 550. Bad address. I thought about that. Warren Ellis. I know that's his name. I did a quick search, checked in LinkedIn, using Dad's account, and got my answer. Michael Warren Ellis. He went by his middle name, God only knows why.

cmd>rcpt to: m.ellis@megabiz.com

250 2.1.5 : ... Recipient Ok

Got it. Time to beat feet.

cmd>quit

221 2.0.0. Bye

I felt a little bad doing it, but I pulled up an anonymous emailer, created an email for Mr. Ellis, and built up a 'best-of' cheaters email compilation, with a series of sanitized snatches of Mrs. Ellis' comments about her past lover, and the fact that she'd never get caught. I tried to make it as generic as possible, so that Mr. Ellis would get the drift, without pointing the source directly at Mom.

I had a feeling that Mrs. Ellis would be too busy to be encouraging Mom to cheat for a while.

Mom stuck her head in my door, and I closed the open window on my monitor. Don't know why, Mom would have no idea what I was up to.

"Joining us for lunch?"

She looked pretty normal. Not much evidence of what we'd been up to the night before.

"Sure. I'll be down in a minute."

"Good. See you in a bit." She gave me a natural smile, and a little bit of the nervousness that I'd been harboring dissipated.

Turns out, 'us' was me and Mom. Tiffany hadn't gotten back from whatever she was up to, and Dad's fishing excursion must have been dragging. It was 1:30 and he still wasn't back. Mom was in the kitchen, and I walked up behind her, brazen, and put my arms around her waist. "What's for lunch?"

"Behave, Bret," she said, but didn't try to escape, and giggled when I pressed against her rear, and kissed her neck. "It's just sandwiches. Plain chips, or barbecue?"

I was still hugging her, and her butt was wiggling against me. Just a little, but enough to see she wasn't mad or anything. "Barbecue."

The sandwiches were ready, two plates sitting on the counter. She wrapped her arms around mine. "You're in a good mood, aren't you?"

"Why shouldn't I be? Three of the schools I'm looking at have guaranteed a free ride. UTD will even pay me to go, $4,000 per semester to defray costs and a $2,000 cash scholarship for international study."

Mom twisted in my arms, excited. "Really? Everything paid?"

"Everything, plus $8,000 a year for expenses."

She hugged me around the neck. "Oh, baby, I'm so proud of you. I knew you could do it!"

I couldn't resist and leaned down and kissed her. On the lips. She responded and we held it for at least a minute or two. When I released her she was blushing. She came me a teasing smack on the shoulder. "Behave, baby boy."

I stole another peck, before grabbing our plates. "Just a little practice Mom. I don't want anyone to tell me I'm a lousy kisser again."

She smacked my rear, before following with the drinks. "I wouldn't worry about that anymore."

We talked about the scholarships. I explained that of the local schools, SMU only offered $5K automatically, leaving about $35K in expenses. UNT was almost as good a deal at UT Dallas, with tuition, book, fees and room and board covered, plus $500 a semester for expenses.

TCU wasn't nearly as good. University of Dallas was another full ride, but I had no interest. UT Dallas was one of the top engineering schools in the state, and had been in my top 5 list for years.

"Now where is that one again?" Mom asked.

"Richardson. Only about 15 minutes away."

"But is it a good school? You deserve the best, after all the work you've done."

"Only Rice and UT Austin have better ranked programs in Texas," I explained. "And Rice only pays about a grand for NMF."

"But what about MIT? Cal Tech? The other places you were talking about."

"I'm still looking into them. But I've always liked UTD and it's kind of cool to make money while attending."

"Any progress helping Tiffany?"

"Not yet, but I'm working on it."

When we'd finished eating, I got up. "Let me do the dishes, Mom. Relax a bit. You're always running around."

"But your studies..."

"If I choose UTD, I'm done. I'm in. All I'd need to do is graduate."

"What about Valedictorian?" she whined.

"Still working on it. I haven't said UTD was the one. If I get in at MIT or Cal Tech, I'll need every advantage I can get, to help defray the costs. I'll still be Valedictorian, Mom. Just no more cramming for standardized tests, or worrying about CLEPs and such. I can concentrate just on my classes, and next semester, they're pretty damn easy. I've maxed out on the advanced and AP classes except for Math and Econ."

With plates in my hands, I leaned over and snuck in a quick kiss on the lips. "I got this Mom. Trust me. You take a break."

When Tiffany got home half-an-hour later, Mom was leaning back on the couch, her legs in my lap, as I massaged her feet and calves. She started to sit up, and I pushed her shoulders back down. "Relax."

She didn't argue settling back down. Tiffany came over grinning. "Someone's spoiled," she teased.

Mom grinned, her eyes still closed. "I'm not complaining."

Tiff pulled the pillows off the back of the couch. Then she sat next to Mom. "Move in. I'm getting me some of this."

Mom scooted over, her feet shifting closer to my body, her calf resting on my newly growing erection. Mom rubbed her leg against it. "Behave, Bret," she teased.

Tiffany lay down next to her, plopping her feet on my lap. "Shoes, Tiff?"

"Take em off, lazybones."

I sighed and removed her sneakers and half socks. I alternated rubbing their feet. Mom turned slightly making a little more room for Tiffany, holding my sister in her arms. "I've got the best kids in the world," she said.

"Best family," Tiffany reminded her.

We were quiet, enjoying the moment. "Your brother has three full rides already," she said softly.

"Really? Where?" Tiffany asked.

"UTD's the only one that really matters. If I don't get close to a full scholarship with any of my top 3 choices, I'll probably go there," I explained.

She sat up after a bit, and came to stand next to me. "Switch, bro. I think you deserve a little spoiling. You get a free ride, maybe we can afford for me to go."

She gave me a teasing look, glancing at the space next to Mom. I know what she wanted.

I got up, and Mom pouted for a bit, until Tiffany was rubbing her feet again, and I was trying to fit in the space she left vacant. It was a tight squeeze, and I pulled Mom into my arms, squeezing up against her. I was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts, so I didn't have to worry about shoes or anything.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds