F2: We Gotta Stop Mom!

Mom sighed, snuggling against me. "This is nice," she murmured.

I scooted down and kissed her. "Bret..."

"Practice, Mom." I whispered, then lost myself in her lips again. She wasn't drunk this time. No excuses. She let me kiss her at first, and then started kissing me back. It made a big difference.

"God, Mom! You're the best kisser in the world," I told her, holding her close.

She giggled. "Now how would you know that? Have you kissed everyone else?"

"No, I just can't imagine it getting any better."

She chuckled. "Silly boy. Trust me, it gets even better."

Our lips met, and Mom leaned on top of me, her body writhing, her hands exploring my body. She was right. Hard to believe but it was even better. I felt Tiffany moving, scooting closer, her legs pressed against the back of my thighs, lifting my legs. Mom moaned sweetly. "Tiffany..." she murmured.

"Keep training him Mom. He needs it."

I looked down and her hands were wandering over Mom's body. The couch was too crowded. I slid off the end, dragging Mom with me. I pulled her on top of my body. Moments later Tiffany was beside us, kissing my shoulder. My hands ran into hers as I caressed Mom.

Mom lips broke free. "I... I think that's enough lessons for the day," she said.

I didn't. I pulled her back in for a kiss, and she sighed sweetly.

I turned with her, putting her on her side, sandwiching her between Tiffany and me. "Do you have any idea how much we love you, Mom? You're the best Mom in the world." I told her.

Tiffany's arms were around her, her lips pressed to Mom's neck, her face only inches from mine. "Best Mom in the galaxy," she said.

"Best Mom in the universe," I argued, pulling her closer, her leg between mine, the top of her thigh rubbing my crotch teasingly.

Tiffany had other ideas. She pulled our Mom's shoulders downward, rolling her onto her back, sliding her leg over Mom's, leaning over her. I matched her position on the other side. I groaned when Tiffany leaned down and kissed Mom. "Teach me too, Mom. I wanna be able to kiss like you."

Mom trembled. "Baby girl..." Her words were cut off, as Tiffany lips took over. Mom pushed her away a little. "Start slow, baby. Like I showed your brother. Take your time. We're not going anywhere."

I had my hand inside Mom's shirt, rubbing her belly, slowly working my way upward. When Tiffany backed off, I took her place, turning Mom's face toward me, and kissing her with all I'd learned. Her kisses were soft and loving, intimate, hot. Tiffany gave me a nudge, and I gave Mom up. Mom was grinning, her eyes closed. "So different, my two babies. So sweet."

I had Mom's breast by now, cupping and squeezing gently. She whimpered slightly, the sound muffled by my sister's mouth. I tried to get my hand in her bra, but it was uncomfortable. When Tiffany backed off, I pulled Mom toward me, kissing her deeply. I stopped for a second, looking at Tiffany. She screwed up her forehead in question. "Bra," I mouthed. She grinned and gave me a wink.

Mom was nuzzling into my neck, sucking softly. I thought I was going to get my first hickey. When she pulled away, I rolled her onto her back, passing her off to my sister. My hand went back inside her shirt, under her slack bra, and onto her breast. She moaned for me.

Back and forth we passed Mom, kissing her, teasing her, fondling her. I was taking her back into my arms, when Tiffany sat up, and grabbed the bottom of Mom's shirt. "Arms up, Mom," I whispered. Moments later she was topless, shirt and bra gone, Tiffany was the same before I got done kissing Mom, and passed her back. I removed my shirt, then scooted down and kissed Mom's breast.

She moaned, her hand reaching down and stroking my hair. I was sucking on her nipple, when Tiffany joined me on the other. She gave me a wink, then cuddled in.

"My... babies," Mom murmured, her hands caressing both of us. "My sweet, sweet, babies."

I could have stayed there forever, but the sound of the garage door retracting stopped us. I sat up, and grabbed Mom's shirt. "Arms up, Mom."

She smiled at me, as I pulled her shirt down. I folded up her bra and put it in my pocket. Tiffany was standing, and already had her bra back on, and was putting on her shirt. We heard the garage door lowering, as I lifted Mom to her feet, giving her a hug.

Tiffany took her from me, hugging her tightly. "Ready to go shopping?" she teased.

Mom grinned. "I... I've got to say hi to your father, see how he did. I really should change before shopping." She looked at me with a little smirk. "Seems like I lost my bra somewhere. You two are bad, you know?"

"Bad? Because we love our Mom?" I asked.

"Alright, not bad. But more than a little naughty."

I had my shirt on, and Tiffany was headed back to her room when Dad entered through the side kitchen door.

Mom hurried off toward him. "How'd it go?" she asked.

Dad was all grins. "Three good sized bass. I know what we're having for dinner."

Mom gave him a hug, then wrinkled her nose. "Someone needs a shower." She looked up at him. "Like some help?"

Dad grinned, glancing at me. "Really?"

She nodded. "I gotta get ready too. Taking your Princess out shopping. We could save some water."

Dad looked surprised, and happy. I wondered what the issue was that Mom had talked about. Him not touching her. He sure seemed willing. Mom looked over at me. "Can you clean the fish, Bret?"

Dad shook his head. "Just put them on ice. I'm not sure how I'm going to cook them."

"Got it. You kids have fun," I teased, getting an embarrassed look from Dad, and a mischievous one from Mom.

They walked past me, hand-in-hand, and again I wondered, what could their problem be.

"Ask Bret about his college choices," I heard Mom say, before they disappeared behind the door of their bedroom.

I had cleaned out the cooler, put fresh ice on the bottom, and the fish on top, under some more ice. I was washing my hands, when I felt hands around my waist. "Naughty bro," she teased. "Making out with your Mom. Where is she?"

I turned and pulled her close, stealing a kiss. "She and Dad are showering together. I think she might be a while."

"Really? But what about..."

"Beats me. Mom offered, and Dad seemed to like the idea. I gotta admit, I'm really confused."

Tiffany nodded. "Me too. I'll try to talk to her while we're out shopping. Get anything done today?"

"A little. I hacked Mr. Ellis' business email and sent him an anonymous message about his wife's activities."

"Wow. You really did it?"

I nodded.

Tiffany looked thoughtful. "Alright, I think Mom knows she's loved and appreciated, but I think we should keep it up. We went pretty far today, I don't think we should push it much further."

"At least she was sober, and didn't seemed upset afterward."

Tiff agreed. "The Ellis email should work toward the guilt thing. Soon as she finds out at least. What about Aunt Tina?"

"Not now. Give it some time. We don't want it to all happen the same day. That would be suspicious. We can still keep reminding Mom how important having an intact family is."

"And the interfering?"

"No plan yet for Monday. I'll think of something tonight."

Tiffany hugged me. "I know you will. You're the best, you know that?"

"Second only to my hot big sis," I teased.

She shook her head. "No. You're doing everything, it's like I'm a spectator."

I gave her a squeeze. "Hardly. Hell, I wouldn't even know anything was up if not for you. We make a good team."

She grinned. "We do don't we?"

"The best."

I got a kiss for that. I think we were both getting better. Thanks Mom.

* * * *

Dad's emails yielded nothing. If he was cheating, there was no evidence. Nothing even close. It was like he didn't even know any women. Getting curiouser and curiouser.

I did go down and chat with him a bit. Told him the scholarship news, and who was offering the most to National Merit Scholarship Finalists. He quizzed me about my choices, and seemed satisfied with my answers. "You really think you can help your sister get in somewhere?"

"I do. Got a few ideas in mind," I admitted.

It was getting late, and the girls weren't back from their shopping. I guess they had left pretty late. It was a good hour after Mom went in for her shared shower, before she reappeared.

Dad had cleaned the fish and was getting ready to broil them. Not my favorite, but my appearance got me recruited to peel and slice potatoes. He was gonna do some kind of scalloped potato dish, to go with the fish. Great. Another not-so-favorite of mine.

Mom and Tiffany showed up barely in time. They were chatting and giggling like school girls. It made me feel good. Maybe our plan was working.

Dinner went over well, and Mom and Dad were better together than I could remember them in months. Sad that I hadn't noticed the issues until confronted with them. Now, looking back, I could remember the gap between them.

After dinner, Dad begged off, saying he was exhausted from getting up at the crack of dawn, and his afternoon exercise. He grinned at Mom as he said it, and she blushed. Cute. I was recruited to do the dishes, which was miserable. The pans were a bitch to deal with. Fortunately I was rewarded for my efforts.

Tiff insisted that I take a seat on the couch, and I was subjected to a fashion show. The girls had gone a little wild, upgrading Tiffany's wardrobe, and picking up a few new things for Mom. I know it should have been miserably boring, but I enjoyed it, both women showing off for me, posing. None of the outfits were really out of line, but it was obvious that Tiffany's were tighter and more revealing than usual. When she appeared in her formal dress, I'm sure my chin hit the floor.

Mom had finished showing off her stuff, and had taken a seat on the couch beside me. "Well? Nothing to say Bret? You don't like it?"

Tiff looked a little upset, the longer I took to reply.

"No. I like it. Love it. God, Tiff, you're beautiful!"

Her beginning pout became a full-fledged, cheek stretching smile. "Really? You're not just saying that?"

"No way. You... you're stunning. It looks amazing on you."

That got me a hug and quick kiss. "Thanks. That's sweet," she said.

She recruited Mom to help her put everything away. "Wine," she whispered in my ear.

When they came back a little later, I had the TV on, relaxing and the wine glasses out. Mom looked at them and hesitated.

"Gotta finish the dinner wine," I explained. That was what was in her glass. I'd had to open a new bottle for Tiff and I to have any.

I pulled her feet into my lap, and she started to push me away. "Oh no you don't buster. I know where the foot rubs end up. You two need to behave yourselves!" At least she was laughing when she said it.

"Just a foot-rub, for the best Mom in the world. I know they must be aching trying to keep up with the brat," I explained, pulling them back into my lap. She was dressed in a robe, after the fashion show, as was Tiffany.

By the time I had opened yet another bottle, I was working on her shoulders, her robe pulled down to her arms and Tiffany had responsibility for her feet.

"Mmmm. You two are way too good to me," she murmured leaning back against me.

"Impossible, Mom. Nothing's too good for you."

She scooted back, leaning against my chest, resting. "My babies are all grown up," she pouted.

I pulled her upward against me, making her giggle. Wrapped my arms around her, just under her breasts, and started kissing her neck. "We love you, Mom."

She chuckled. "Naughty boy. I know you love me, but you don't get to love me."

Tiffany had scooted forward and was less than a foot away. I had my foot wedged under the rear cushion so she could get close enough. Mom's thighs were lying across my sister's legs. Her robe was half open, and I saw a glimpse of a pair of her naughtier underwear. Red. I think I would have liked them better in pink.

She leaned her head way back, looking at me. "You two aren't doing it, are you?"

"Mom!" Tiffany whined. "Not even close!"

"I'm still a virgin," I confessed, working one hand inside her robe.

She looked sad. "My poor baby boy," she said, reaching back and rubbing my face.

Seemed like a good time to kiss her, so I did.

She leaned her head against my shoulder. "You like kissing me, don't you baby?"

"I love it, Mom. Thank you for teaching me how."

My hand had migrated up to her breast, and I was caressing it. "You two are going to attack me again, aren't you?"

"No, we're just going to cuddle and kiss, and make sure you know that you're the most loved and adored Mom in the whole world. Right Tiff?"

Tiff leaned sideways against Mom, who lifted her arm and pulled her in. "Best Mom ever. I had so much fun today."

Mom hummed her happiness. "Me too. We should do that more often. Girl outings."

Tiffany moved between Mom's legs and laid on her. They started kissing, and I was hard as a rock. When they stopped, Mom brushed Tiff's hair back. "You... you like boys don't you?" she asked nervously.

My sister laughed. "Yes Mom. I'm not a lesbian or anything. I've never kissed a girl before, not like I kiss you."

"Then why?"

"Because I love you. I love you so much. I want you to be happy. To know you're loved and appreciated."

Mom giggled, then kissed her girl. "I'm feeling very loved now. Especially in the small of my back, where someone's trying to poke a hole through my kidney."

"Turn over, Mom. Let me love you a little."

Tiffany had to move, but after a few seconds Mom was lying down, facing me, and Tiffany was on her side, half on me, half on our mom. Mom's robe was completely open, her bare chest against mine. I slid my hands inside, and kissed her for an eternity. When we came up for air, Tiffany had removed Mom's robe, and hers as well. I was the luckiest guy in the world.

Mom turned on her side, and she and Tiffany went at it a while, while I caressed and fondled both their bodies, naked except their panties. Tiff say up and started tugging on my shirt. "I want to feel your skin against mine, Bret."

I let them remove my shirt, and then they took turns alternating kissing me. I was kissing Tiffany, and Mom's face was inches away. "My babies are so beautiful," she said.

That earned her some loving from both of us. I felt a hand rubbing my cock, and didn't know who it was. A second hand started, and I didn't care. "He's big, isn't he Mom?" Tiffany whispered.

"Behave, baby girl. We can't get carried away," Mom said.

"I know, but geez! It's huge!"

Mom giggled. "It's big. I've had bigger. A looong time ago. This one seems just the right size. Some girl's gonna be very lucky. Now enough of that."

Both hands left my wood, and I almost wanted to cry. The girls fixed that by taking turns distracting me again.

Mom stopped, letting Tiffany take charge, just lying on me, while I caressed her back. Tiffany stopped, and looked over at Mom. "Your turn," she said, grinning.

"I just wanna lie her with my babies, Ok?" she said softly, her eyes closed.

"Whatever you want, Mom," I told her, kissing the top of her head.

"You two are so bad," she whispered. "Trouble-makers."

I held her quietly, while Tiffany and I played the tender kiss game, lips connected, everything in slow motion, gently touching each other. When we stopped I realized that Mom was asleep, or damn close to it.

I hated to wake her up, but I did, shaking her softly. "Bed time, Mom," I whispered.

"No, baby," she murmured sleepily. "We can't. Not that. I know we want to, but we can't."

I chuckled. "Bed time for you, Mom. You're half-asleep. Come on, time to go to your bed."

She stretched against me, then sat up sleepily. I sat beside her, holding her, helping Tiffany get Mom's robe back on. I helped her to her feet, hugging her. "Go on now. We'll finish cleaning up in here."

We steered her to her bedroom, each stealing goodnight kisses before we let her go. Tiffany and I cleaned up the evidence, and headed to our rooms. "See you in a bit?" she said to me.

"Now?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Little bit, I promise."

I cleaned up for bed, and took another scan through Dad's stuff. Nothin'. I just didn't get it.

I was almost asleep, when the clock struck twelve. I sat up, and the door opened after the first strike. I wondered if Tiffany had been waiting outside my door. She walked in, dropped her robe, lowered her panties and climbed in bed. We slipped into each other's arms without a word. Then she slid down my body, and her mouth descended on my cock.

"Thank you," I whispered.

She giggled. "We had you worked up, didn't we?"

"And then some."

"That's Ok. Big sis is here to take care of you."

She did, and it only took a couple of minutes. I thought for a moment she was going to let me finish in her mouth, but at the last second she pulled away, spraying my abs. She got the paper-towels and cleaned me up.

Tiffany wasn't done with me, but the second time, she moved around the bed, straddling my face. I did my best to please her, and had her come for me, before I was ready to shoot again.

"Close," I warned her.

She reached out and grabbed a couple of the paper-towels, then went back to sucking me. I groaned, nearing my finish. "Tiff," I gasped.

Her mouth broke free, and I came for her. I felt her cleaning me, then her mouth settled down to finish the job. She turned in the bed, climbing into my arms. "A good day?" she said, getting comfortable.

"Great. I think we may have Mom back in line."

* * * *

The next day at lunch, I was stunned when Tiffany sought me out. She had a couple of her friends with her, who normally wouldn't give me the time of day. The cost of being a brain, I guess.

She sat down next to me, stealing a fry from my plate. I guess she wasn't planning on staying, her friends just stood there, acting bored.

"She's still meeting him," Tiffany whispered.

"Crap."

She nodded. "What can me do?"

I'd been thinking about it. "How'd you and a couple of your friends like to eat dinner at the Marriott? My treat."

She grinned. "Six o'clock?"

"I'm thinking 5:45, just to be safe."

I pulled out my college ATM card. I figured Dad could pay for this one. Besides, it looked like I was gonna save him $80 grand in college expenses.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks bro."

* * * *

I don't know what Mom had told Dad, but she was home at 6:15. Tiffany didn't get home until almost 8:00. Dad and I had pizza. Mom seemed to be a nervous wreck. I didn't say anything, waiting to hear from Tiffany.

That is, until she took a phone call, and walked out onto the porch. I couldn't let that stand. I walked out and found her at the end of the deck, talking into the phone. "No, how was I supposed to know? It was just a horrible coincidence, I'm sure... I will. I'll make it up to you..."

"Who's that?" I asked, walking up and putting my hand on her waist. I swear she almost jumped out of her panties. "What are you going to make up?"

She hit the call end button, and I saw the Fat Bastard's name on the screen before she put it away. "Just your Aunt. Nothing important."

I put my arm around her. "Something wrong, Mom? You seem upset or something."

She shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Just some work trouble."

Work trouble my ass. "Alright. If I can help with anything, just let me know. Let's go in, it's cold out here. You're shivering."

She let me steer her back into the house, and I hung around. Her phone rang again, she looked at it guiltily, then ended the call. I'm pretty sure she turned down the ringer.

Tiffany came home a few minutes later, in a good mood. She said hi to everyone, grabbed a diet soda, and plopped down next to Mom. "Why'd you run off, Mom? You could have joined us for a while. We were celebrating Karen's birthday."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds