F2: We Gotta Stop Mom!

Mom sucked me, and I knew I'd never get enough of that. Incredible.

"God, Bret! You're bleeding all over the place!"

I looked down and saw rivulets of blood running down my forearms. I turned them and saw three crescent cuts, where Mom's fingernails had pierced the skin.

Mom released my cock. "He'll get over it. Little love scratch. Get him a Band-Aid, baby girl."

Mom sat on one leg, her hand stroking me. "You didn't come?"

"Couldn't. It was too difficult. Couldn't even thing about it."

She grinned. "I know what will do it for you." She turned around and got on her hands and knees. "Like this. From behind. I'll bet you like it. All boys do."

She was right. I liked it. A lot. Loved the way it felt. The way it looked. Holding her hips, controlling the speed. It was a lot less work, slowing down, speeding up when I wanted to. Looking at my Mom's bottom. The crack of her ass. The marks on her soft cheeks, when I dug my fingers in. The crinkle of her butthole, flaring when she gasped. I felt the urge to come rushing upon me. "Mom," I groaned, thrusting deeply, filling her again, feeling the exquisite release.

I collapsed on the bed, and my sister put on her Sisters of Mercy cap and starting wiping the blood off my arm, cleaning me up, applying the Band-Aids. Mom had lain still for a moment, after I came for her, but she was back between my legs, her naughty mouth licking and sucking, cleaning me.

"Mom," Tiffany whined. "That's gross."

Mom looked up at her, and broke out laughing. "I hope you're kidding, baby girl."

"God no! It's all messy."

Mom smiled, and sucked me into her mouth, holding me, her tongue teasing, the suction pulsing. When she was done, I was half-hard again.

"There's only a few rules of great sex, Tiffany," Mom explained, licking my cock and stroking me.

"First, don't be afraid to try anything and don't be afraid to ask." She gave me a strong suck again. "Like I asked him to get up on me, and give it to me hard. It was what I needed, and he came through like a champ." Another deep suck, and she looked up.

"Second, you have to let go. Let go completely. Give yourself over to your lover, trust them, surrender. Be fearless." She bobbed her head up and down on my cock, and I watched Mom's beautiful face, my Mom's face, loving me.

"Third, if you're a guy, and you want the best from your woman, do whatever it takes to get her going. Lots of foreplay, kissing, teasing. Go down on her, get her blood boiling, keep at it until she's desperate for you." She was stroking me, and stopped to give me a few long licks, kissing the head of my cock.

"Fourth, if you're a woman, and you want the best he can give you, you don't let up. Love his cock, suck him hard, make him ready for a second, third, fourth go. Treasure those few inches of magic between his legs. Worship it. He'll know, and he'll be desperate to please you. If that means cleaning him up in between, and sucking him till your jaws ache, do it!"

She sucked me like she meant it, looking up at me, her eyes pleading for more. When she released me from her mouth, I was stiff as steel. Mom giggled, looking over at Tiffany. "See. He loves me. He's gonna take the best care of me he can."

Mom straddled me, and eased my cock back between her legs, slowly lowering herself. "God," she moaned. "So fucking good. Perfect."

She started a little rocking motion, sliding forward and back, my cock barely moving, shifting. Mom smiled for me. "I'm gonna play a while now, Ok? Let me know if you need anything different."

Mom turned back to Tiffany. "Finally, and this really comes under the same rules as the first two, don't be afraid to talk, to moan, to scream for him. Let him pleasure you. A good man will want you to come. They love it. Love to know they can do that to you, make you lose control. Don't worry about getting sweaty or dirty, where your juices are. If it's too much, just shower and keep going. Cast all your worries and concerns away. No guilt, no fear, no worries. Just love each other."

Mom was moving a little faster, she had a cute little rhythm going. She looked down at me. "How did it feel, baby, to make Momma come like a freight train? Did you like it?"

I nodded.

"Did it make you feel a little like I was yours, you owned me, controlled me? Owned my pleasure?"

I blushed, and nodded again.

She leaned forward, hands on my chest, her hips moving in little circles, grinding away. "Good. 'Cause you do. I'm yours now. When we're in bed, I'm yours, to do what you want. I trust you. Trust you to make it as wonderful for me as I'm gonna make it wonderful for you. You understand that, right?"

She was breathing harder, her motion forward and back again. "You Ok, baby? This is not uncomfortable is it?"

"Wonderful Mom. I love it."

She grinned. "I bet I know why?" She looked over at Tiffany who was lying down again, just taking it all in. "Do you know why?"

"'Cause you're doing all the work?"

"God, no!" Mom laughed. "They love to be in control. Shall I tell her?" she teased me. "It's the view. Looking up and seeing your love, our tits shaking for him. The expressions on our face." She looked back down at me. "You like watching Mommy fuck you, baby?"

"You're so beautiful, Mom. I can barely stand it."

"Grab my hips baby. Show me. Fuck Mommy." She lifted her hips off of me, and I grabbed her ass, pounding up into her. "Yesss," she growled. "Fuck me. Take me, you horny, teasing little bastard. Fuck my brains out."

My hips were out of control, slamming upward as fast as I could, taking her, until I collapsed back downward with a gasp. Mom lowered herself, and started the slow grinding again. "Like this, Tiffany. Take turns. We need this, the rolling, the grinding, the pressure. He needs the pounding, the long strokes. I can come like this, come over and over for him, but I gotta give him something." She rose up again. "Give it to me, baby boy. Claim your pussy."

I hammered her again, my cock hardening, listening to the slap of our flesh, the nasty wet sound of taking her. When I slowed, she bent over, her hands beside my head, and started rocking. Back and forth, my cock sliding in and out of her, all the way in, deep.

"Compromise, Tiffany. Like this. He gets the stroking, I get the full feeling and a little grind at the end. Make sure you're nice and low, legs open, dragging across him at the end."

Mom smiled for me, rocking away, her tits swaying in front of my face, I turned my face struggling to capture a nipple between my lips, ebullient when I did. Sucking, sucking Mom's tit.

Mom trembled, her head lowering, closing her eyes. "So good, Bret. You feel so good in me."

I didn't answer, content to suck her tit.

The rocking felt good. Wonderful. Slow and easy. Mom sped up a little. "Gonna... come," she groaned, her pace barely changing, the motion absolutely incredible. "Coming..." she gasped, and she pushed back, taking all of me, trembling beautifully.

Her breath started up again, in bursts, and she was moving again. "Any time you want, Bret. Don't hold back."

"I'm good Mom. It feels great."

She smiled and sat up, back to the forward and back grind. Mom looked over at the clock. "Tiffany, be a dear, and get the big casserole out of the freezer. Turn on the oven to 350. We need to get dinner started soon. Your father will be home in an hour."

When Tiffany left, Mom leaned over and kissed me. "What do you want, baby boy? Is this good? You want on top? How can I pleasure you?"

"From behind again?" I asked.

She grinned. "You're such a man, Bret. I should have known. Let Mommy have a couple more like this, and you can take me. Take me rough from behind. Alright?"

I nodded.

Mom took control, no more talking. Alternated between the upright grinding, and leaning over me and rocking back and forth. She came for me twice, sitting upright, then rocked back and forth building up to a big one, she had with Tiffany watching us again.

She kissed me, and climbed off. Turned and put her knees on the edge of the bed, bending down and raising her bottom up. "See if you like this, baby."

Standing behind her, I found she was right again. I loved it. Even easier to rock back and forth into her, or grab her hips and pound her hard. She lowered her head to the bed, only her ass raised up for me. I liked that a lot. Enough to push her head back down when she started to raise up, leaning over and pounding into her. "Mine now," I groaned. "Mine, Mom."

She moaned, her legs trembling again. "Yours, Bret. Take me. Take me hard."

I squeezed her ass cheeks in my hands, claiming her, until I exploded hard enough to see black for a moment.

Mom was mine.

* * * *

Epilogue.

Mine for about four months.

After our first time, we kept up a little of the teasing Mom, stealing kisses, touching, groping. We figured out a way to get together pretty regularly, Mom and me.

Dad was still snoring, and Mom would leave to go to my bed, at least a couple of times a week. Any fishing trips or sports outings were spent in bed, all three of us.

When Mom wasn't in my bed, Tiffany was. We learned out lessons from Mom, and practiced diligently. I knew I loved her, more than a brother should. But we were more than brother and sister.

I brought Mom in on the secret, as soon as I learned. We set up a surprise for Dad and Tiffany. Fancy cake, candles, the works. It was a few days before Christmas, and I'm sure they had no idea what was going on.

The cake said "Congratulations, Tiffany." I handed her the envelope when she asked what for. Her acceptance letter from UTD had her screaming in joy, leaping on me, almost destroying the table as she took me to the floor. I think she forgot where she was for a second, kissing my face a dozen times, before her lips settled on mine, long, deep, loving.

Dad gave a not so subtle cough, and she lifted up, blushing. "How?" she asked, slowly climbing off me.

"I talked to admissions, pleaded for a package deal. You and me."

"But Harvard? M.I.T.?"

"Wouldn't mean a thing without my family around."

We celebrated, and I explained my plan for us to live at home for the first year, and use the extra $8,000 a year to help pay her tuition.

Dad would have none of that. "You save that money, Bret. We'll pay her tuition. Hell, I was worried you'd somehow get her into someplace expensive and we'd have to figure out how to come up with $40K a years. We can manage $10K."

Christmas night I got my reward, and she let me come in her mouth for the first time. She didn't like it, but was willing, and I loved her for that. I held her, kissing her sexy lips. "You don't have to do that ever again, but I love that you were willing to try."

She grinned for me. "We'll do it again. It may taste like shit, and feel like snot, but I love the way you look when I did it. I owned you."

I laughed. "You did. You do."

We were discrete. I honestly believe Dad never knew a thing. We were careful. Not always. I got carried away a couple of times. Caught Mom leaning over the sink doing dishes, while Dad was outside working on the lawn. I started teasing her, and she dropped her pants. I took her there, listening to the lawnmower. I fucked her for as long as I could. The mower outlasted me, and I came inside her. She calmly pulled her panties and pants back up, gave me a hot kiss, and told me to go outside and help Dad.

I'd get worked up now and then, when we had a little time. After school, before Dad got home, or after he went to bed, and the three of us would be watching TV. I'd ask Mom to suck me, and she almost never denied me. She had no problem with swallowing either, teasing my sister about her finickiness. I loved Mom's naughty mouth, almost as much as her sweet pussy.

Very sweet. Believe me, I know. I spent a hell of a lot of time between her legs, learning my lessons. Tiffany was very appreciative.

For Valentine's Day, Mom introduced me to something new. It was the day after Valentine's Day, actually. She slept with Dad on Valentine's Day, but I got my gift on February 15th. Mom's ass. Tiffany was with us of course, and we got the full training lesson on how to do it, build up to it, loosen her up. It was incredible. Not the feeling so much, just that we were doing it. It was only the one time, but I'll never forget it.

Tiffany had much less problem with anal than she did with swallowing. It became a pretty regular thing with her. Not every day or even weekly, but probably at least once a month. She gets in the mood, and won't settle for anything else. Stubborn. She likes it more than me, but I remember Mom's rules, and I'm happy to do what I can to make her happy when we're in bed.

Dad got a new doctor, and a nutritionist. Changed his diet, and they made him exercise. He bitched a lot, but lost 20 pounds, and his blood pressure got good enough to take him off the meds. March 27. I'll never forget it. It was the last time I made love to Mom. Dad was back, and she didn't need me anymore. At least not for that.

It was hard for me. God, I missed her, missed making love to her, missed falling asleep with her in my arms, missed the intimacy, the stolen moments. But I knew it was the right thing to do. Tiffany took care of me, loved me when I was feeling down. My sister's arms were a place of refuge.

Mom would come to me sometimes late at night. Slip into my bed, opposite Tiffany, and hold me. The first time I cried like a baby. I didn't want to, tried to hold it back, but lost it. She held me, told me how much she loved me. How much she appreciated what I'd done for her. I reached for her breast, felt her nipple harden. After a few seconds she pulled my hand away, brought it up to her mouth, kissed my fingertips. I was the glistening in her eye, when she put it on her hip, instead of back on her breast. She used her mouth one last time to get me hard, and held me while Tiffany rode me.

Mom held Tiffany's hand the whole time. When I came for my sister, Mom sat up and kissed her. "He's yours now, baby girl." It broke my heart to see her walk away, tears streaming down her face. I think it was almost as hard on Mom as it was on me. Tiffany held me for a long time. She loved me and got me through it.

I graduated as the Valedictorian. I stood proud, in front of my class, my family, my Mom. Rotten Tiffany flashed me her pink panties, and I got tongue tied in the middle of my speech. I made her pay for that one. Two loads in her mouth. She was changing, the second one was her idea.

It's a little over a year since I lost Mom to Dad. Sometimes I walk down memory lane and I think about what we had. But Tiffany and I are celebrating. We've found an apartment next to campus, which I can pay for with my school funds. Tiffany is as smart as I said. She's carried a 4.0 GPA her entire first year, once she buckled down. I got my first B, ever. You can bet I never heard the end of that.

I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I go to bed every night with my beautiful sister, holding her in my arms, together again. I don't know how, but we'll work it out. I'm never going to let her go. Never.

And still, there's a part of me that aches every now and then. A loss I'll probably never get over. Mom was mine, all mine, and now I've lost her. To the only man I could stand to. My Dad. It doesn't make it hurt any less.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds