Family Worship

"Holy," I moaned out loud as I sank my turgid rod into Mom again, my swollen and throbbing cock head pressing into her cervix.

Mom's eyes widened and she came out of an orgasm-induced haze and gasped, "What's that, darling?"

I rocked into her again as I replied, "Fucking my mother...fucking you, Mom, I feel...holy!"

Mom nodded, perceiving the truth of my words instantly. "Oh yes....MMMMMMM...yes, this is so pure and sweet. It has to be the Lord blessing our union. Nothing that feels like this could be a sin!" Mom tightened her arms and legs around me and kissed me again until my thrusts compelled her to begin moaning with intense pleasure again, her entire body seeming to burn with the incestuous passion that consumed both of us. "This...this has to be the purest form of worship...making love to each other -- creating love and what is God but love."

Mom began flinging her hips upwards to meet my increasingly violent thrusts, screaming out with pleasure as we heard something snap and then the chair seemed to tilt and drop several inches, the jolt again making me slam deeper inside her. "Fuck me, son! Make me holy...make me pure with your cock...with your love. Fuck me, John. Worship me with that big cock!"

We began to buck and thrust into each other, our sweaty bodies slapping wetly together as we really threw ourselves into our incestuous fucking, losing ourselves in the carnal abandon of the moment, Mom screaming into my mouth and then biting my shoulder as her orgasm raged. We fucked on, part of me wondering how I was able to maintain control, fucking my mother madly into the onset of another orgasm.

As Mom's cunt tightened yet again around my hard cock, I slowly wormed my swollen penis all the way inside her pussy, feeling the onset of my own orgasm approaching. Mom's back arched and her mouth hung open, the very avatar of incestuous orgasmic perfection and I hung on the precipice, trying to hang on to that wonderful moment of pleasure before orgasm when suddenly Mom tilted her head and looking into my eyes, whispered, "Son, you should know that your cock is so much bigger than your father's!"

I felt a wave of satisfaction and pleasure wash over me at her words and I growled, "And it's all yours, Mom!" and I exploded inside her pussy, great gouts of hot semen flooding her womb which tipped her over the edge of her orgasm and as our bodies stiffened together, our loins locked in place and ignited a sun of radiant, incestuous pleasure that consumed us and took us to heaven. In the throes of mutual orgasm, we both felt so blessed and happy, basking in the pureness of God's love as we created love...knowing that in our incestuous joining, we had found the keys to paradise.

I do not know how long we remained joined on the now broken recliner, Mom's arms and legs wrapped around me, holding by body to hers like the best security blanket that ever existed. We kissed and dozed and even fucked a little more as my cock, aching from such a tremendous climax took seemingly forever to soften.

Finally, when I felt my cock slip from between her sperm smeared labia, I began to move off of her, hopping off to the side of the chair after the recliner refused to return to an upright position. Laughing, I held a hand out to Mom as I walked around to the front of the chair while I said, "I reckon we broke Dad's chair."

I lifted a foot to the footrest of the chair and put my weight into it. Mom was suddenly flung into an upright position as I forced it down -- her breasts bouncing hypnotically as again we heard something snap and the seat canted another couple of inches to the side. "Yeah, we definitely broke Dad's chair."

Mom was now sitting up, her face even with my crotch and she gave me a sly grin as she eyed my semi-erect penis covered with semen and her pussy juices. "Who cares...I have more important things on my mind!" She leaned into me, mouthing my cock without using her hands, making me groan and go weak in the knees as she sucked my still incredibly sensitive penis into her mouth, seemingly eager and pleased to taste herself and my sperm as her tongue slathered over my shaft.

I ran my hands slowly through her long and tangled tresses, barely able to breathe as the reality of the situation sank in...that in the living room where I had spent so much time as a child and a teenager, watching cartoons and television shows and baseball games and did my homework, I was standing naked before my mother while she eagerly licked and sucked my cock clean of her pussy juices and my sperm. "My god, Mom...that's so...fucking sweet!"

I felt myself begin to harden again and heard Mom murmur her approval, her looking up at me with her big brown eyes to show how much she was enjoying this and then winking at me as she tried to take my entire cock down her throat, almost succeeding before with maybe an inch or so to go, she began to choke. She eased off me, coughing for a second before beginning to laugh.

Wiping her lips of spittle and maybe a smear or two of our mixed juices, Mom sighed and said, "I guess I'm a little out of practice." She grinned up at me and said, "You wouldn't know it, but by the time I graduated high school, I was considered the best cock sucker in my senior class."

I just gaped at her for a long minute before replying in a husky voice, "Well...um, Mom, if you want, I'd be happy to help you get back to form."

Mom reached out and stroked my resurrected erection and said, "Oh, you're going to help me with a lot of things. Right now, you're going to help me cum my brains out by going upstairs to bed with me and fucking me until I'm unconscious!"

My cock jerked at her bawdy words and if she hadn't been holding it firmly, I'm sure it would have slapped against my stomach...I was that hard -- the kind of hard that almost hurts and needs something hot and wet to soothe it. I pulled Mom to her feet and we kissed for a time, my arms pulling her tight against me as she continued to stroke my hard dick until finally, she broke the kiss with a playful lick across my lips and then led me by my erect penis towards the stairs.

As we climbed, I said, "So, my bedroom or yours, Mom?"

Mom looked at me, her eyes now filled with need and a little wildness and she said, "Our bed, son! From now on, you're taking your father's place in it." She gave my cock a little squeeze and added, "At least you know what to do with this big thing unlike your father." She squeezed and stroked it again and playfully said, "Did I already say you were bigger than your father? You are...thicker and longer too!"

I felt both excitement and a twinge of guilt at her words. Yes, Dad was a cold fish who rarely interacted with me...it being more years than I could remember when he and I had done anything together, but still...he'd been a good worker and along with Mom had been a good provider. I found it hard to dislike him even though I knew in my heart that given a choice between Mom or I and his briefcase full of engineering diagrams and specifications, his goddamn briefcase would win every time.

I pushed any guilt away and as we strolled slowly down the hallway towards Mom's bedroom...our bedroom, I put my arm around Mom's waist, savoring the touch of her still slightly sweaty flesh against mine and vowed that no matter what life through at us and what paths we might tread, that I would never put anything ahead of Mom's happiness.

Later, looking back at that night, I would remember the lovemaking...the raw, unbridled fucking that occurred as something almost mythical...legendary. It seems as if the entire night, my erection never faltered -- that I was hard and throbbing in my mother's incredible and perfect pussy...her wet and silky flesh massaging my cock to create pleasure that had heretofore been unimaginable.

I can still recall how awestruck I was to see Mom atop me, riding my cock with the skill that only a lifetime of fucking can create -- her large tits bouncing and her lewd sneers of ecstasy as she arched her back, hands running through her long, mahogany hair one moment and cupping and mauling her breasts the next.

I can still see how carnally alive Mom was as I took her from behind, her head turned to look back at me, her wordless cries of passion intermixed with screams of "More, fuck me more, John...give Momma MORE!"

I remember so much...the taste of her cum filled cunt and her quiet sobs of pleasure as I tongued her well fucked flesh and teased her throbbing clitoris. I remember the faint aroma of her favorite perfume, mixed with the scent of her pussy and her sweat as we rocked together, me sitting on the edge of the bed with her in my lap. I remember the look of contentment and satisfaction on Mom's face as she sucked a fresh load of hot semen from my cock.

I remember that first night of incestuous lovemaking...the night when my dreams of so many years came true...fantasies becoming realities and all through it, Mom and I both vowing to make the dream live on, day after day, night after night, forever. When sleep came on, it was if nothing ended because my dreams were now reality...my mother and I now and for eternity, lovers.

I awoke to find that it was mid-morning and I'd slept through my early class. I'd open my eyes and stretched, feeling weary muscles popping in that delicious way one experiences after a night of glorious sex. I reached out for Mom, but her side of the bed was empty. I started to rise up, but there Mom was, curled up in an overstuffed chair by the bedroom's big bay window. She was a picture of erotic beauty...her hair bed tousled and her skin aglow from a night of passionate lovemaking. Mom had an afghan wrapped around her, but from her bare legs and thighs and a bare breast where the blanket had fallen off her shoulder, I knew that she was naked beneath it. A cup of what I assumed was tea steamed in the window sill.

Mom smiled at me and said, "Good morning, sleepy head. I was getting worried that I'd worn you out."

I sat up and leaned against the headboard, feeling my weary cock already stiffening at the sight of my beautiful mother. "Not hardly, Mom. I'd have to be a week past dead not to get hard just looking at you. Have you been awake long? You should have woken me up."

Mom gave me a sleepy smile. "I was just enjoying watching you sleep, son." She gave a little sigh. "I used to do it all the time when you were a baby...and as you grew up..." She chuckled and added, "At least until my little boy hit puberty and insisted on his privacy. I never dreamed I would have the opportunity to do it again...and so much more." She stuck her tongue out at me.

I felt a flush spread across my face...both of mild embarrassment and arousal. Part of me seemed to believe that I should have had a harder time reconciling that my lover...my soul mate was my mother, but it just seemed natural. Maybe it was all the long years of fantasizing about fucking Mom...maybe it was because of the role I had played in helping Gwen and her son become lovers. I guess it didn't matter. Mom and I were together now and I prayed that she had no regrets.

I couldn't help but voice those concerns. "Mom...are you okay with this...us, I mean? This is happening so fast -- I hope you have no regrets."

Mom smiled back at me and shook her head. "No, John...no regrets except maybe not realizing that becoming lovers with my son was actually possible." She took a deep breath and said. "It is happening so fast...and already I know that there are decisions that I've made that I will not go back on...that I don't want to go back on."

My mother stretched her arms above her head causing the afghan to fall away and expose her naked body to her waist.. "Now that I've had your lovely cock in me son, it's like I'm in a wonderful dream..." She paused and pursed her lips. "Or maybe, I've finally awoke from a long and dreary sleep. I've never felt so...alive!" Mom stood up, the afghan falling away completely as she slowly strolled towards me...her breasts slowly swaying as her long and shapely legs brought her closer and closer to me. "I've never felt like this before. It's like your cock, your kisses, your seed has awakened every cell in my body."

Mom climbed into bed to curl up against me, her moist bush nestling against my thigh as she kissed me. "I love you, John. I don't care if it's a sin. I never want another day to pass that I'm not well fucked by my son."

We continued to kiss for a while softly caressing each other, our hands eventually intertwining and tracing around each other's fingers. I trailed a finger of Mom's ring finger, pausing to brush against her wedding ring. "What about Dad?" I said softly.

Mom answered without hesitation. "I'll not suffer him in my bed ever again. I'm divorcing him, son." She reached out and stroked my face with her free hand and said. "Please don't feel any guilt over this, John. Our marriage has been dead for years -- we just didn't want to admit it. We should've parted ways long ago." She glanced down to her hand where I was toying with her gold band, turning it on her finger. "While you were sleeping, I called a lawyer. I have an appointment on Monday -- I'll file for divorce."

I nodded and looked into her eyes. "Are you sure, Mom?"

Mom kissed me again, her tongue slipping between my lips to dance with my tongue for a long time. Finally, she said, "I'm positive. Your father isn't my man...my husband anymore." She looked at me with such love and desire, it nearly made me swoon as she finished. "You're my husband now, son. You're my man."

"Then...I guess you don't need this anymore," I said quietly, watching her watch me ease her wedding band off her ring finger." Mom's breathing seemed to quicken, her breasts rising and falling as her nipples swelled with arousal. "I love you, Mom!"

Mom took the wedding ring from me and tossed it casually onto the bedside table. She looked at where it rolled to a stop against the table lamp and then turned back to me, swarming into my lap as she breathed, "God, I love you, John!"

As naturally as if we'd been doing it for years, Mom rose up and sat down on my cock, gasping a little and wincing as she gasped, "You feel so wonderful, son, but we might want to take it slow and easy...I haven't been fucked like this in so long. I'm a little tender!"

Thinking of my own aching and slightly chafed cock, I nodded and replied, "I completely understand, Mom." We resumed our lovemaking, but instead of the mad passion of the night before, we simply took our time, barely moving, my cock remaining deep in my mother's wet pussy. I let Mom control the pace, allowing her to gently rock and hunch into me as we kissed and nuzzled each other, my hands sliding to cup her taut ass cheeks and lift and lower her when her pleasure overwhelmed her and she couldn't move on her own.

Time seemed to stand still as we slowly fucked, our bodies becoming slick with a thick sheen of sweat...both of us discovering to our mutual delight, the joyous ecstasy that comes from being so closely joined. We spoke little...Mom's little coos and cries of pleasure breaking the silence as we became one being. I don't know if I've ever seen a more beautiful sight than my mother, leaning back slightly, her glistening breasts swaying just a little as she slowly rolled her hips, mouth open in orgasmic awe and her eyes filled with absolute love for her son.

It seemed as if our languorous, incestuous fuck went on for hours and maybe it did. My need to cum was tempered by having had so many climaxes earlier and as I reveled in the intense pleasure of feeling Mom's body on mine and her wet, slick cunt flesh wrapped so deliciously around mine, I felt an overwhelming desire to stretch out my mother's pleasure for as long as she could endure it!

An eternity later, as Mom sobbed and leaned her head against me, her dark hair dripping with perspiration, she began to cum for...well, I'd lost count, her lips brushed my chest and she moaned, "Cum in me, son. Shoot your mother full of your hot, sweet seed."

In the end, it was the way Mom asked me that pushed me over the edge. How could any son not cum when their mother pleaded for them to fill their womb with their steaming semen? "Love you, Mom!" I rocked upwards, piercing her womb a little deeper and began to flood her pussy with my sperm.

Mom sobbed loudly and hugged herself to me, her body shaking violently, fingernails clawing my back as she rode out her orgasm, grinding herself down on my cock as her cunt muscles went into spasm, milking my shaft of my semen. Like the incestuous fuck that preceded it, our mutual orgasm seemed to last nearly forever. It was again, that perfect moment that I knew would be impossible to experience with anyone else...that only a mother and her son could share.

We rocked together for a long time, Mom's breasts sliding up and down as she worked to regain her breath. Finally, I felt Mom regaining mastery of herself, planting little kisses on my chest before she raised her head and looked at me -- her face streaked with tears. "Oh my...that was incredible, John. That was a baby making fuck, my son!"

I raised my eyebrows in surprise and interest. I'd never really considered the possibility of making Mom pregnant, but I was immediately interested and aroused by the possibility. "Mom...did we...did I make you pregnant. Can you really tell?"

Mom grinned and shook her head, "No...but I think I'd like that. And I think I'd like to try...a lot. Getting fucked like this is well..." She kissed me and said, "I know I have been fucked and loved well."

Soon after, we fell asleep and didn't wake up until well into the afternoon. We shared a long, hot bath, both of us very sore and quite weary and simply soaked for a long time -- Mom resting back against my chest, both of us luxuriating in the touch and presence of each other. Afterwards, we descended on the kitchen where we collaborated on a huge evening breakfast, almost letting the bacon burn as we got lost in kissing each other.

As we were finishing washing the dishes, the kitchen phone rang and after a brief hesitation, Mom crossed the room and answered it with, "Hilton Residence...Oh, hi, Dana. What? Um, no, I've been kinda busy since yesterday."

Mom shot me a wink and then her eyes went wide. "What!" she exclaimed, leaning against the wall, looking enticing in one of my AC-DC t-shirts. "Good lord! Does Gwen know?" She glanced at me, surprise in her eyes. "Is she okay? Well, maybe I'll call her later...no, I'm not going to judge her. I think any of us could be in her shoes if we were married to that cold fish."

Mom looked mischievously at me as she listened for a moment and then said, "I'm not implying anything, Dana. I'm just saying that in her situation, who knows what we might have done." She nodded and said, "Sure, if I hear anything, I'll let you know. Talk to you later...oh, give Jimmy our best!" Mom grinned again and I knew what she'd have looked like as a little girl being naughty. "No, I'm not implying anything, Dana...just being...um, polite! Yes...bye, bye."

Mom hung up the phone and looked at me speculatively. I finished drying the frying pan and set it on the counter and walked towards Mom. "What's up, Mom?"

Mom opened her arms and drew me in against her. "Well, I know that Dana Boggs is suddenly highly defensive about...um, her and her son, so maybe she and Jimmy are being as naughty as we are."

I nuzzled Mom's neck and said, "Old news, right. What else is happening?"

Taking a deep breath, Mom replied, "Well, it seems that after confronting Gwen at the Missionary meeting yesterday, Reverend Walker packed a suitcase, turned in his resignation to Church elder Tom Brewer and left town...his destination unknown."

That did surprise me. I wouldn't have thought anything short of dynamite or an act of God would ever pry Reverend Walker loose of the pulpit. "Did...has he said anything about Gwen and Kent?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Worship
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds