Family Worship

Mom shook her head and said, "Dana didn't say. I don't think any of us ladies have been gossiping." She kissed me and said, "Maybe I'll call her later." She rubbed up against me and said, "First, I think we should get some real sleep...maybe rest up for more interesting things this evening."

When we climbed back into bed, both of us naked, I thought sleep would be an impossibility, especially as I snuggled up behind Mom, my cock quickly rising against Mom's warm and soft buttocks, but apparently I was more tired than I thought and feel asleep feeling Mom wiggling her ass against my erection while I cupped one of her meaty breasts, feeling her hard nipple scraping against my palm.

I awoke to find myself alone and in darkness. I padded naked downstairs to hear Mom on the phone, looking freshly showered, her hair still wet as she curled up in a bathrobe on the couch. "Oh, I think an hour will be fine...uh, huh -- the side entrance." Mom glanced up at me and smiled. "Yes, I know John knows the way. See you then."

Mom hung up the phone and rose, her bathrobe falling open to reveal she was naked underneath, her pale and flawless skin still aglow from a hot shower. She stepped into my arms, my already swelling cock nestling in her trimmed bush while her breasts pillowed against my chest. "Everything alright, Mom?"

She kissed me and stroked my face. "I think so, baby. You need to hop in the shower while I fix us something to eat. We have places to go and things to do!"

I groaned a little as Mom rubbed herself against me teasingly. "Like what? I was hoping we could jump back into bed." I slid my hands down Mom's back to cup her cheeks and lift her up just enough so that my nearly erect cock could nuzzle and confirm the wetness of her pussy."

Mom giggled and broke free of me, her fingers softly running over my hard shaft as she danced away from me. "None of that now, son. I just spoke to Gwen and told her that I thought we needed to have a long heart to heart talk and she agrees." My mother pointed up the stairs. "Now hurry, get a shower and get dressed and come back down to eat. Be quick about it. You know how I hate to be late to church!"

#

We parked in front of the parsonage and quietly walked next door and around the side of the Church we'd been attending for as long as I could remember. I had a sense of deja-vu as we moved to the side entrance and entered through the unlocked door. Even though that had been on a warm August day two years ago and there was now a chill in the air of the late October evening, I still remembered how that earlier evening had ended up.

"Gwen asked us to please lock the door behind us," Mom murmured in the near darkness, taking my hand after hear me turn the door's deadbolt. Although, I imagined that she knew the church basement as well or better than I did, having taught Sunday school and working numerous Vacation Bible Schools during my childhood, she allowed me to lead the way through the dimly lit corridors.

There was more light on the stairs, particularly on the last set of steps that ended at the foyer to the church sanctuary. I glanced at Mom, admiring how lovely she was. I was in a sweatshirt and jeans while Mom had elected to wear a long denim skirt and a white blouse with a sweater over it. I imagined though, that in all the years she'd been coming here, she'd never entered the building braless or showed as much cleavage, having left undone enough buttons to make sure that anyone who saw her could appreciate her lovely bosom.

I pushed open the sanctuary's large double doors and let us both into the room. Much like the first time I had fucked the minister's wife in the center of the church, only the lights over the front of the church were on -- illuminating the alter and pulpit and the choir benches beyond. Gwen was standing facing away from us, her head tilted up towards the large ornate cross that hung on the wall behind the choir seats. Kent was sitting in front of her on the steps of the altar, his eyes fixed on his mother.

Neither of them seemed to notice our approach until we came around Gwen and stood off to one side. Her brilliant blue eyes were focused on the cross and her lips were moving in what I assumed was silent prayer. She was wearing a light blue dress that buttoned up the front -- one that I recalled from many Sunday morning services...although now instead of being buttoned up to the neck, several upper buttons were undone, spreading to reveal much of her breasts. Her nipples were hard, outlined by the cotton material and I realized that like Mom, Gwen wasn't wearing a bra. Her blonde hair hung down to her shoulders, framing her Nordic face.

Finally, she gave us a sidelong glance, smiling a bit wickedly before resuming to gaze up at the cross. Suddenly she spoke. "I guess I set off quite the hornet's nest, didn't I, Candace?"

Mom hesitated for a moment, her hand squeezing mine before she replied, "Well, you certainly have triggered some radical changes." She looked over at Kent for a moment and then at me before she added, "You didn't do this alone. There are others just as responsible too."

Gwen nodded. "I know and I give thanks to God every day for what these two boys helped me to discover. I told everyone yesterday, Candace, that I'm not ashamed one bit and I meant it. The love that your John and my darling son helped me to discover helped me understand the true meaning that I've heard parroted all my life." Still looking up at the cross, Kent's mother spoke in a hushed, reverential voice. "'He that loveth not, knoweth not God, for God is love,' 1st John 4:8." She turned and smiled at us. "Plainly put, 'Anyone who loves, knows God, for God is love.'"

She turned and ran a hand through her blonde hair. "I love my son and in that love, I have discovered how wonderful...how incredible love can be. I'm not ashamed of being my son's lover and I don't believe I should be." She smiled proudly at us. "'There is no fear in love,' love covers a multitude of sins.' 1st John 4:10." She glanced back at Kent who had now stood up and was approaching his mother. As he slipped his arms around Gwen, she looked at us and said, "If fucking my son is a sin, I think the love that is created by our union is more than great enough to allow God to forgive and even to approve."

Gwen threw her arms around her son's shoulders and rising up on tip-toe, kissed him deeply, unashamedly making a show of slipping her tongue into his mouth. There was little sound except the erotic wetness of their kiss. Finally, the kiss ended and Gwen rested her head on Kent's chest as she looked at us. Mom's chest was heaving up and down, her lips parted slightly as she breathed heavily...her eyes wide and shiny with excitement.

Kent's mother studied us for a moment and then she said, "I don't see judgment in your eyes, Candace...nor anger." She looked down to where our hands were still joined, Mom clenching me so hard that her knuckles were whitening. "My god...you understand. You listened. You listened to what I said yesterday and went home and fucked your son!"

Mom gasped, perhaps not prepared to have what we had done spoken of by another and I didn't have to look at her to know that she was turning a bright red. "I...I..." Mom's mouth worked but nothing came out for several moments until finally, Mom laughed and shook her head and said, "Yes...I fucked John and..." Mom paused as an expression of wonder crossed her face. "I fucked my son and I have absolutely no regret." Mom's voice then began to crack as she went on, "It was...is the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced. I love him and I love what we are now."

Tears were now running down Mom's face and to my surprise, Gwen began crying too and then suddenly both women stepped away from their sons and into each others arms. Kent and I glanced at each other...silly grins on our faces as our mothers embraced. On some instinctual level, I perceived that there was a sense of shared relief...a shared knowledge that someone else understood how they felt...and approved.

Gwen wiped her eyes with one hand and with her arm still around Mom's waist, said, "You don't hate me, Candace? I mean, you're not angry with me for all the lovely, stolen moments I've had fucking John?"

Mom started to laugh but suddenly seemed to sober up. "I was royally pissed off when I first comprehended what you were saying yesterday...that you had not only fucked your son, but my son too, but..." Mom held out her hand to me and I stepped up to her and kissed her on the cheek. "I think that it must have been God's plan -- things had to happen this way so I could accept the truth about my marriage and who was really the love of my life."

Kent stepped up behind his mother and kissed her on the neck. He glanced at me and then directed my gaze down to where our mothers' bodies were pressed together -- their immense breasts pressed together, both appearing as if they might spill out of their dresses. I felt my cock throb against Mom's thigh and I imagined Gwen was feeling her son's erection against her ass.

Mom and Gwen quickly picked up on what we were staring at and both laughed. Mom said, "Maybe we should get out of here...go find a couple of beds and deal with our sons' hard dicks."

Gwen nodded, but then raised her hands upward. "I think we should fuck these boys' till they can't move, but why leave?"

Mom gasped and looked around the sanctuary. "Here! Oh my god, I couldn't! Not here...that's like fucking in front of God."

Kent laughed and said, "Especially here, Mrs. Hilton!" Like his mother, he held his arms out, spreading them wide. "Fucking is just another word for making love and that's what fucking is...making LOVE and what's a more appropriate purpose for the house of God, but to make more love here?" He stepped us to us and hugged us both, saying in a raised voice that seemed to be a more humane version of his father's preaching tones, "FUCK YOUR SON AND REJOICE! FUCK YOUR SON AND GLORY IN THE LOVE THAT GOD HAS BLESSED YOU WITH!"

"I think my son has found his calling," giggled Gwen. "My son, a minister serving the Church of Incest!"

"Halleluejah!" I said. "That sounds like a faith I can believe in!"

Mom laughed and looked around at us, a look of disbelief still on her face. She gasped again as Gwen sank to her knees in front of Kent and began to undo his pants, her fingers flying over his belt with obvious experience. "Oh my God, you're serious!" She gasped again as Kent's mother yanked his pants down, freeing his long, erect penis.

Gwen grinned at Mom as she began to stroke her son's cock and replied, "Candace, for the last two years my son has fucked me right here on the altar of God more times than I can remember and never, in all the places I've spread my legs for my son's cock, did I cum harder and more powerful than right here in this most holiest of places." Gwen ran her tongue up Kent's shaft and added. "What we're doing is sacrament! You know that now...you've had John's thick cock buried in your womb...you know that it must be holy in the eyes of God!"

Mom stared, her mouth hanging open as Gwen began to suck on her son's dick, not moving until I shifted to stand behind her and reached around and began unbuttoning her blouse. Mom moaned and looked down as I undid the last button and then pulled her blouse out of the waistline of her skirt and spread her shirt and the overlaying sweater away from her chest and then off her arms, baring her large and beautiful breasts.

"Oh my lord, John...your mother's tits are awesome!" breathed Kent, staring at my now topless mother while his mother's head bobbed up and down on his erection.

Gwen let her son slip from her mouth and leaned back on her haunches to eye Mom appreciatively. "Kent is right, Candace...you're simply beautiful." She licked her lips and then her eyes went wide as I undid the clasp of Mom's skirt and it fell down to pool around her ankles revealing that Mom was not wearing panties either." "Oh, John -- your mother's pussy looks so delicious! You are such a lucky son to be able to fuck your mother!"

Mom moaned and leaned back against me as if her knees were about to give out. "I'm going to get fucked right in the middle of church!" she moaned...not asking, but stating it as a fact, her voice filled with desire and fear.

Gwen rose to her feet again and slowly stalked towards us, her eyes roaming hungrily over my mother's form. "Yes, Candace...you're going to get fucked in the sight of God...making holy communion with the Lord!" She kissed Mom gently and chastely on the lips. "And you'll cum like never before!" Gwen looked back to her son and nodded and Kent, kicking away his pants walked behind the pulpit to where the communion table resided. He removed the sacristy, placing them on the cushioned chair where special guests would sit during a service.

Gwen took Mom's hand and walked her towards the communion table, Mom high stepping to get clear of her skirt. Mom watched as Kent opened up the cabinet beneath the table top and pulled out a dark burgundy velvet cloth. He unfurled it over the top of the table and my mother looked back at me with questioning eyes. Her eyes widened as she realized that I was quickly shedding my clothes.

When Mom reached Kent, she gave a cry of surprise when he placed his hands on her waist and with little seeming effort, picked her up and placed her atop the communion table. "Candace Hilton, mother of John, prepare to offer witness to God and others of the glory of the love of a mother and son!" he said in a reverent tone that seemed to echo throughout the church sanctuary while he guided Mom to lay back on the table, her knees bent and her feet resting at the edge of the table.

Gwen, now as naked as the rest of us, walked me up to the table, her hand stroking my cock as we approached my mother's prone body. "Candace, I have waited for so long to share this wonderful joy with another mother," she said as she walked around the table to Mom's side. She placed her hand on Mom's bare stomach, slowly caressing it in small circles and added, "Thank you for being brave enough to take this leap of faith!"

She motioned me to take my place between Mom's spread thighs, Mom's eyes shiny with lust as I ran my cock up and down her already flowered labia. Gwen nodded to me and began to pray, "Our heavenly father...we give you thanks for your love and blessing and for giving us the strength and bravery to step beyond the bounds of accepted society to know true and absolute love that only family can achieve! We ask you to shower our sister in incest with love and ecstasy as her son honors you and her by returning his cock to the place of his birth."

Gwen motioned to me to move and then Mom cried out, "OH, GOD, YESSSSSS, JOHNNN!" as I shoved my cock into her wet and steaming pussy, sending thrills of pleasure through us both as I sank inch after inch in motherly cunt flesh.

Even though I had fucked Gwen alongside her son many times, it seemed so strange to now be fucking my own mother in front of others....even though it was Gwen Walker...a woman who now proudly considered herself a cock slut for God...a woman who wantonly craved cock and now as she caressed Mom's naked breasts, reminded me that she had discovered an appetite for women too. New possibilities erupted in my mind and I offered up a little prayer of thanks to God while Gwen continued to pray -- Kent now joining her to offer up praises to the Lord.

Soon, the very air of the Church was filled with the almost musical praises of mother and son intermixed with Mom's moans of pleasure. I grunted with effort as I thrust into Mom's hot cunt again and again, her never looking more beautiful and sexy than she did on that communion table. As they prayed, Gwen and her son were adding to Mom's ecstasy as they caressed her -- hands massaging and squeezing her breasts with first Kent and then Gwen leaning in to flicker their tongues over Mom's swollen nipples before Kent moved to kiss Mom while Gwen's fingers slipped down to my mother's pussy to tease her swollen clit and caress my constantly thrusting penis.

To most folks' way of thinking, we were engaged in a wild and profane bacchanal -- performing a pagan rite, but never did it feel so right, me fucking my mother atop the broad communion altar of our church, demonstrating for our friends and God, our love...the perfect love that can be shared between mother and son. I felt Mom's cunt tighten around my cock as she approached orgasm, her breasts now rolling violently as she writhed atop the communion table, gasping and trying to control her cries of pleasure as it washed over her.

"Scream, Candace...scream your pleasure, raise your voice to God in thanks for being loved by such a wonderful son and let your orgasm ring out in Heaven!" Gwen cooed, her fingers trailing through Mom's furry bush to caress my mother's cock filled flesh.

Mom began to buck and twist, making me groan as her pussy clamped down around my cock, making it almost impossible for me to drive deep one last time and begin to cum inside my mother's womb. As my hot semen flooded her pussy, Mom arched her back and screamed, "FUCK SON, OH GODDDD YESSSSS CUMMINGGG, CUMMINING...THANK YOU, GOD FOR MY SON AND HIS BIG COCK! LOVE YOU, GOD, LOVE MY SON!"

Gwen laughed and raised her voice as well, praying loudly to the Lord as she watched Mom and I cum together, her eyes shiny with tears that fell onto Mom's face as she leaned down and kissed my mother, making me moan as I seemed to cum more intensely as I watched Gwen's tongue slip between my mother's lips.

When I finally stepped back, gasping for air as Mom's pussy let me slip wetly from her clasp, Mom moaned and said, "Soooo perfect and wonderful. I love you, John." She glanced at Gwen who was massaging her heaving breasts, shivering at the other woman's touch and said, "You were right, Gwen...it's like...fucking my son in heaven. I felt God's presence here."

Gwen nodded and said, "And you still have so much to experience...so much pleasure that the Lord's plan for us has to offer...if it be your will...your desire." Gwen turned to look at me and at Kent who had moved up alongside me, his cock slapping against his stomach, precum drooling out the tip of his swollen head. "Candace...I offer you the pleasure of my son. I want you to know the same ecstasy that Kent and John have given me so many times."

Mom moaned and her body quivered as she was hit by an aftershock of her incestuous orgasm or perhaps a anticipatory precursor if she allowed my friend to fuck her. "Oh, Lord...I don't know..." Mom glanced at me and I smiled at her -- letting her know that I was fine with sharing her with Kent.

"Mrs. Hilton...Candace, I would be honored to fuck you...here in the presence of my mother and your son and in the sight of almighty God," Kent said in a serious tone. "Making love...bringing more love into the world cannot be a sin, but rather the holiest of offerings in the eyes of the Lord."

Mom glanced at Gwen who smiled and as she teasingly pinched one of Mom's swollen nipples, said, "Look inside yourself, darling. Your heart will never steer you wrong."

Mom looked at me again and I said, "I love you, Mom."

My mother nodded and pulled her knees back and spread her thighs, opening herself up to Kent even as a trickle of semen emerged from her pussy. "Fuck me, Kent! Make me cum as an offering to the Lord!"

Kent murmured a fervent "Amen," as he stepped up to my mother, his hand guiding his cock towards Mom's sperm filled cunt. A moment later, Mom was throwing her head back in an ecstatic scream as Kent rammed his cock into her pussy! "My God, Mrs. Hilton...your pussy is like a furnace!" he growled as he sank himself into her wet flesh to the hilt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Worship
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds