Family Worship

As for Mom and I...well, our story and our love affair continue to unfold. Mom has worn my ring for twenty-five years. Since I graduated from college, I have been a successful architect in Wisconsin and our life has been blessed. We have been prosperous and healthy and most of all, blessed with children...the twins Kent and Gwen, born in the third year of our new and incestuous life, and our youngest, Martha who is about to join my firm, transforming it from Hilton Architecture to Hilton and Daughter.

We never hid our relationship of being mother and son from our children and taught them our beliefs of God's true plan for us all and to seek out their own truths. Our daughter Gwen has gone her own way, soon to marry a fellow officer in the Air Force while Kent and Martha embraced our way of life when the choice was offered on their eighteenth birthdays.

Our stories, both of our beloved friends Kent and Gwen and ourselves continue to unfold, intertwined with the so many other stories of those who have seen the truth in what Kent continues to preach from his pulpit -- "Anyone who loves, knows God, for God is love" and that there is no greater love in the eyes of God than that love that exists within a family.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Worship
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds