• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • FFFF Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

FFFF Ch. 05

Wendy nodded and took a deep breath; "Please be careful, I trust you to do it right."

Julie thought to herself; "Oh I'll do it right, before I finish with this pussy it will be coming all over my fingers and tongue." She slowly slipped first one and then a second finger into Wendy's ultra tight pussy and Julie was surprised how wet she was.

Wendy let out a low groan and arched her back pushing harder against Julie's invading fingers.

"Wow, steady girl, if you keep wiggling like that, I'll cut you!"

"Oh Julie, I'm sorry, but you got me so excited, I can't control myself!"

Julie smiled up at her; "Do you trust me Wendy?"

Wendy smiled weakly and just nodded.

"Well here is what I'm going to do, so I don't cut you and you settle down, I'm going to make you cum. Once the edge is off, then I'll be able to shave you without you wiggling and me cutting you, is that okay?" Julie could see the conflict going through Wendy's mind and before she could over thing it Julie started working her magic and any thoughts of stopping Julie evaporated.

Julie stuffed a third finger into Wendy's pussy and the sloshing sounds turned Julie on even more. Her thumb found Wendy's stiff clit and she began worrying it even more. She stuffed her fingers in and almost reached Wendy's hymen and Wendy jumped back and Julie retreated. She curled her fingers around and found Wendy's G spot on the inner walls of her pussy and Wendy went into convulsions. She nearly fell to the floor and Julie had to hold her up, leaning her against her body.

When Wendy settled down and her orgasm subsided Julie leaned in and placed her mouth on Wendy's pussy and began licking it from bottom to top. When she reached the top she stabbed at Wendy's clit and Wendy was quickly approaching another orgasm.

Julie gripped Wendy's firm ass cheeks and held her in place as she feasted on her pussy. She stabbed her pussy deeper and deeper with her tongue and with each outward movement she lapped at her clit. Wendy raced towards another orgasm as she crushed Julie's face into her pussy.

Once her orgasm subsided, Julie pulled her face back and her face was covered in Wendy's juices. Wendy looked down, her mouth wide open trying to get as much oxygen into her lungs as possible; "Oh my god Julie, I'm so sorry I made a mess all over your face."

Julie smiled up at her; "Oh don't you worry Wendy, this kind of mess I love. Want to taste yourself?"

Wendy licked her lips and whispered; "Oh yes Julie, yes I do!"

Julie stood up, the shower head was bouncing around their calves and knees and Julie placed her hand behind Wendy's neck and slowly pulled Wendy's mouth up to her own

Wendy let out a moan even before their lips met and as they did; Wendy's tongue came out and licked at Julie's lips. She broke the kiss and licked at Julie's cheeks and chin. She was moaning the entire time and Julie crushed her lush body against Wendy's smaller firmer body. Her hands were busy playing with Wendy's ass and pussy from behind.

Wendy broke the kisses and looked up into Julie's smoking black eyes; "I never thought I was a lesbian, what am I going to do?"

Julie chuckled; "Don't you worry Wendy, there is no was you're a lesbian, but you are just like me, bi-sexual and let me tell you that is a wonderful thing. You can still have all the cock you want from that gorgeous husband of yours out there and when even you like, you can switch and have a wonderful experience only another woman can give you. I love them both and let me tell you there is no way I'm a lesbian. I love cock too much, in my mouth, my pussy and yes in my ass too. Let me teach you and Tommy just how better three is then two. I want you to experience your husband first and then I'll teach you two all you need to know about fucking, sucking and making love to both men and women."

Wendy smiled up at Julie; "That sounds fantastic. How did we get so lucky to have you fall into our laps?

Julie laughed; "Karma Wendy, it has to be karma. Now how about getting the rest of that hair taken care of, getting you dried off and nice and gorgeous for your husband out there?"

Wendy put her hand to her mouth; "Oh my god Julie, I completely forgot about him. Am I a terrible person Julie?"

Laughing Julie slapped Wendy on the ass; "No Wendy, just a sexy woman exploring her sexual options. Now spread those luscious thighs of yours and let me finish shaving you."

They finished up and they dried each other off and Wendy got her first good look at Julie's lush darker, larger, more womanly body and she loved what she saw. Her hands drifted over Julie's curved and she began turning Julie on.

"You better quit that Wendy or that husband of yours will be waiting even longer and that isn't fair to him. Don't you worry Wendy before the night is over I promise to give you my body and I want another round with that sexy tiny body of yours!"

Wendy blushed again; "My god, I'm so wicked; I shouldn't have these feeling with my new husband out there waiting for me."

"Now calm down Wendy, I'll get dressed first and then we will make you irresistible for Tommy, okay?"

Wendy nodded and sat on the dressing table bench as she watched Julie's gorgeous body being covered. Her large tits swayed back and forth as Julie slipped on her hose and panties, covering that juicy black fur lined pussy. She leaned down and picked up her dress. While she was bent over she felt Wendy's light touch on her ass and she wiggled her ass. She felt Wendy's lips kiss her ass cheeks and then her hands gripped her hips and pulled her harder against her face.

Julie broke away and whispered through heavy breathing; "Later Wendy, later, we need to get you ready for your husband!" She slipped into the maid's outfit and turned to Wendy; "Would you please zip me up?"

Wendy stood behind her and placed her lips on the bare neck and shoulder blades of Julie.

Julie let out a moan and whispered; "Please Wendy, we have to stop!"

"Please Julie; let me feel your breasts just once before you get dressed!"

Julie let out a long sigh; "Okay Wendy, just once and then we get you dressed."

Wendy's tiny hands slipped the dress from Julie's shoulders and it fluttered to the floor. Her hands came up and cupped her large tits; they hardly contained half of Julie's large tits. She let out a moan when Wendy plucked away at the nearly black nipples and she slowly turned her around and before Julie could stop her, Wendy's lips captured one long black nipple between her full red lips. Her tongue came out and rolled the large nip and Julie let out another groan.

Wendy's hand drifted down and slipped into Julie's panties and she slipped a finger deep into her dripping hole.

Julie let out another moan and even though she loved what Wendy was doing she knew she had to stop her. She pulled away and quickly pulled up her dress.

"Now Wendy we have to stop. You're husband is out there waiting for you!"

Wendy had a sly smile on her face; "What's the matter Julie, didn't I do it right?"

She shook her finger at Wendy; "No, no you don't Wendy. My god I've created a monster. Here listen to me, you liked being with me right?"

"OH yes Julie, I LOVE IT!"

"Okay now listen to what I'm saying, you never had thoughts of being with a woman before and now love it. You've never been with a man before either. Just imagine how great it's going to be to make love to someone you have real feeling for. It's magical, don't get me wrong there is nothing I would love more right now then to walk you out there and make love to your body all night, but just think for a minute. That guy out there, you love him don't you?"

Wendy looked hurt; "I guess I'm a bad person, I don't deserve a man like Tommy."

Julie took Wendy in her arms and she had to fight from attacking this cute innocent girl who was quickly turning into a sexy woman with women feelings. "No, no Wendy, I think it's all my fault. Just think back twenty minutes ago. You entered this bathroom an innocent girl and I transformed you into a female with womanly needs. Now we need to get you nice and sexy for your husband. I guarantee once you're in his arms and he's making passionate love to you all yours doubts will disappear. Didn't you have reservations when I began playing with your body?"

In a whispered she responded; "Yes, but I trusted you."

Julie laughed; "Wendy listen to what you are saying, you trusted a stranger to turn you on. Can you imagine what your husband can do?"

Wendy looked confused; "I guess you're right. Okay let's get me ready, but please don't leave the room. I want you there to guide both Tommy and me just in case we have any issues."

"Don't you worry Wendy; wild horses couldn't get me to leave. Just remember a man is a lot rougher and more physical. It's completely different, but at the same time just as good, if not better, okay?"

She nodded.

"Okay Wendy, lets begin." She opened her bag and pulled out the red lace and see through nylon lingerie set. She slipped the bra on over Wendy's shoulders and cupped her firm tits and cradled them into the bra. She hooked the bra and looked at the image in the mirror; "God you look sexy Wendy, even though those gorgeous breasts of yours don't need a bra!"

Julie spun her around and pulled the silk red stocking out and taking one leg at a time slipped her shapely legs in the hose. She ran her arms around Wendy's waist and hooked the garter belt in place. She tugged at the stockings and hooked them in place. She ran her hands up and down her legs to smooth out the silk and Wendy bit her lip and she started to wiggle her hips.

"Calm down Wendy, just hold that passion a little while longer for your husband!"

"HEY ARE YOU TWO EVER COMING OUT OF THERE!!" Tommy was getting inpatient out there and it was understandable seeing Julie and Wendy were in the bathroom for well over half an hour.

Julie returned; "Tommy, give us another ten minutes. I promise, you'll be happy you waited!"

She heard mumbling out in the bedroom.

Julie had Wendy stand and pulling out the lacy red thong, opening it up she knelt before Wendy and had her step into it. As she slid it up her thighs she stared at the delectable pussy and without thinking leaned forward and gave it a quick kiss.

Wendy caught her breath and tried to hold Julie's face between her legs.

Julie laughed and jumped away; Take a look at yourself in the mirror, you look amazing. Now for your make-up, here turn and let me begin.

She applied the light green eye shadow to enhance her gorgeous green eyes. Put the right amount of blush on and ended used eyeliner to once again bring focus on her eyes. Julie knew damn well when Tommy saw the outfit Wendy was wearing, the last thing he would be noticing was her eyes, but Julie knew when Wendy was on her knees, sucking his big cock he would then for sure notice those gorgeous eyes of hers.

Julie finished with a bright red lip gloss that made her lips look super wet and the color matched her lingerie. She stepped behind Wendy and pulled the ponytail holder from her hair. Picking up the brush, she brushed out the light blonde hair and it cascaded over her shoulders and down her back. Julie flipped two long strands over her shoulders and it lay sexily across her bra encased breasts. Julie stepped back and looked at her and had to control herself from attacking the naïve girl who was about to become a woman.

She had Wendy close her eyes and she turned Wendy back to the mirror and stood behind her; "Okay Wendy, open them!"

Wendy caught her breath; "Oh my god Julie, I look amazing. I never thought I could look like this, thank you, oh thank you!"

She stood up and wrapped her arms around Julie and gave her a big hug.

"Uh, uh Wendy, no kissing or you'll ruin your make-up, save that for your husband who's been waiting patiently out there for you. Okay now slip this dressing gown on and slip your tiny feet into these red heels and let's go out there and dazzle him."

She slipped the pure white satin and lace dressing gown on and tied the belt around her waist. The blood red lingerie showed through and made her look even more inviting. The gown ended just around her feet and the red hose and shoes gave her an even more erotic look.

"Now Wendy, when you go out there don't let him touch you. Stand before him and open the robe and let it part. Let him get an eyeful of that gorgeous body of yours in that fantastic outfit."

"Thank you Julie, thank you so very much. You have made this moment extra special and knowing you'll be there to assist me AND Tommy, I know it will be a night we will never forget!"

Julie thought to herself; "Me too Wendy, me too!"

"Ah one thing Wendy, you may want to talk a little dirty, men love that. That's all up to you. I don't know Tommy as well as you do and you should know better it he'll like it or if it will turn him off."

Wendy had a sly smile on her face; "Oh he'll love it, I know sometimes we neck and I talk about his huge penis and I get him even hotter talking about it, thanks Julie, I sort of forgot about that. My god I owe so much to you, I just hope I can make you proud!"

Just do what comes natural and I'll be there if you have any large bumps in the road, go out there now and knock him dead."

Wendy slowly opened the bathroom door and all you could hear from the other room was; "Oh my god Wendy, you look beautiful!"

Julie had closed off the bathroom light to give Wendy a better background and Julie peeked at Tommy through the crack in the inner part of the door.

He quickly picked up the remote and turned off the television. He threw the covered over his near naked body; he was dressed only in a sexy pair of satin boxer shorts. His eyes were the size of saucers as he couldn't tear his eyes from his blushing bride.

Wendy stepped into the room and stopped about ten feet from the bed and placed her hand on her hip and the other ran it through her sandy blonde hair. "Well Tommy my husband, are you ready for me. Are you ready for me to finally suck on that big cock of yours and are you ready to suck on my pussy and fuck me until I scream for my life!"

He jumped out to grab her, but she moved aside and shook her finger at him; "You'll have to wait another minute or two Tommy. I'm going to give you a little show just to get your motor running."

"What are you talking about Wendy, my motor was racing the second you opened the door. Don't tease me too long or I'll go crazy!"

She giggled and opened her robe and it parted on its own.

Julie could hear Tommy gasp and saw him lick his lips and he tossed the covered aside.

Wendy's eyes moved down to his shorts and she let out a loud gasp when she saw the tent his cock had caused in his shorts.

"Take them off Tommy; I want to finally see the cock that is going to fuck my tiny wet pussy!"

He groaned as he stood up and quickly yanked his shorts off.

It was her turn, her eyes got the size of saucers and Julie could see the panic on her face. She turned to run back into the bathroom and Julie thinking fast stepped into the doorway and shook her head no.

Conflicted, Wendy froze and didn't know what to do.

Tommy saw the fear in her eyes also and turned to Julie as if to say; "Do something!"

Julie stepped into the room and came up behind Wendy and whispered to her; "Remember when I first touched you? That's the same look you have on your face right now. Remember he loves you and doesn't want to hurt you. I have to admit his cock is very, very large, but I'm sure between the two of us we san make sure he doesn't hurt you and I promise that by the time tonight is over you'll be begging him to fuck you and fuck you real hard with that gorgeous cock of his. So tell me are you ready to start?"

Wendy nodded tentatively and Tommy smiled when he saw her nod, but she didn't move.

Julie still behind her slowly slipped the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor in a white cloud around her ankles.

Tommy let out a loud moan and they both looked at his angry cock as it jumped and began leaking with pre-cum. He could not believe that his tiny little naïve sweetheart looked so grown up and so incredibly sexy. He reached out his hand to her and she didn't budge.

Julie gave her a tiny push and it got her moving to the bed. She stopped besides it and he leaned in and Julie was surprised when he took his large hand and gently swept a stray lock from her face and slipped it behind her ear and then cupped her face in his huge hand.

Wendy rolled her face harder against his hand like a tiny kitten does with its master. She kissed his hand and he then did something that shocked Julie.

Tommy drew her closer to the bed and leaned in and kissed her forehead, her eyes and then her cheeks. His embrace increased and she leaned in even closer and his lips kissed her quivering chin and then the corners of her mouth.

Wendy turned to Julie; "Oh Julie, you were so right!"

She turned back to Tommy and he looked at Julie and you could see the look of relief as their lips met and he closed his eyes and hugged her tighter.

Julie suddenly thought she had picked the wrong couple; these two were really meant for each other and didn't need her interference.

Their kisses started to heat up and both of their hands began exploring one another's body. His hands cupped her tight tiny ass and pulled her hard against his body.

She let out a gasp as she felt his hard cock scraping against her satin clad pussy and her bare belly. She stiffened and pulled back. "Oh god Tommy, I love you so much, but I'm not sure I can handle your large penis."

Julie came up behind her; "Wendy, there's no hurry. The two of you have all night. You may want to start by playing with his cock. Try licking it, sucking it, putting it in your mouth and yes maybe even making him cum. That way he's have the edge taken off and then the two of you can take your time with the next step."

Tommy's eyes were masked in lust as he listen to what Julie was saying and he hoped his tiny bride would take her advice.

Wendy took his huge cock in her tiny hand and began pulling on it and Julie could see him wince in pain, but didn't stop her, thinking if he said something she may stop.

Julie stepped up to Wendy; "Not so hard Wendy." She then got close to her and whispered so Tommy couldn't hear; "Remember when I played with your pussy? I was tender and gentle; Tommy's cock is just like your clit, just a lot larger, okay? Try wetting your hand with your saliva and then stroke it"

Wendy nodded and stroked his with a lighter tough. She let go and spat in her hand and resumed stroking his cock.

A smile came across his lips and he mouthed a thank you to Julie.

Wendy now started getting into it and she started jacking him off faster. She turned to Julie; "It feels so hard, but at the same time the skin is so velvety soft. I love the bumps and ridges."

Julie laughed; "Just wait until you have that in your pussy Wendy, those bumps and veins will be like heaven sliding in and out of you. It's like an oversized dildo and it will drive you insane."

Wendy was breathing harder now and Tommy was in heaven.

Julie leaned over and whispered in her ear.

Wendy looked up at her and nodded. She got onto her knees and leaning down began licking the length of his cock. Without a doubt it had to be the largest cock Julie had ever seen. It had to be at least ten to twelve inches long and as thick as a Coke bottle.

Tommy stroked her long silky hair as she started locking her lips on the side of his cock and sucking and licking it. Her tongue was dripping with her saliva and drooled it all over his cock. She looked up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and he let out a groan. This spurred her on even more and finally took it into her mouth and when she did this he let out a loud scream and pulled her mouth off his cock,

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • FFFF Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds