• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • FFFF Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

FFFF Ch. 05

He placed his hands on her thighs to get some leverage and he began flying up and down and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. Julie could feel an incredible orgasm building in her pussy and knew she would be cumming soon. His balls were slapping up and down sending more shock waves through her body.

Suddenly Tommy yelled out; "Oh fuck Julie, I'm going to cum, oh fuck my first time cumming in a pussy, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Julie reached down and slammed down onto his thighs and finding her clit she rubbed it vigorously and that did it. She started cumming and about three seconds later she felt Tommy sending his cum up his shaft into her quaking cunt.

She collapsed against him, her body was coated in sweat and she was panting wildly.

Tommy was no better as his entire body was dripping in his and her sweat. His cock continued to spurt sending his thick creamy cum into her pussy.

They must have laid there for about five minutes and Julie felt his cock began to stiffen seeing with its large size never slipped from her pussy. She knew she should slide off or they would be fucking again, but it felt so good she wanted another bout.

Julie looked over at Wendy who was still in shock as her hands were buried in her pussy and suddenly Julie got an idea. "Wendy why don't you come up here on the bed and lay down. I'll start eating your pussy to get you ready for the dildos and if you don't mind while I'm doing that Tommy can fuck me doggy style.'

When Tommy heard that Julie felt his cock jump in her pussy and start to grow and grow very thick and long once again, Julie moaned and wiggled her hips and she knew she had to pull off soon or they would be fucking like rabbits again.

She rose up and her pussy made a sucking sound as she popped off his cock. A river of cum began flowing out and before she could stand up, Wendy rolled her over onto her back and throwing her legs over her shoulders, Wendy dove in and began sucking her husband's cum from Julie's pussy.

Julie ran her hands through Julie's long blonde hair and even though no more cum was coming out, Wendy continued to suck and eat Julie's pussy.

She let out a loud moan and started cumming as Wendy found her clit and at the same time drove two fingers into her pussy. As Julie's orgasm subsided she tried to pry Wendy from her pussy and finally succeeded.

Sitting up she smiled at the two newlyweds; "Just look at you two, I feel ashamed. I've turned you two into sexual deviates!"

They both laughed and Wendy spoke; "What's wrong with that, I love what you have taught us and wouldn't have it any other way. What do you think Tommy?"

He smiled; I'll tell you after I finish fucking Julie doggy. Who knows maybe I'll even fuck her ass!"

Julie looked back; "Oooooh I love being butt fucked, but I'm not sure I can take that monster in my ass."

"I thought the ass was more pliable then a cunt am I wrong?"

Julie snickered; "Oh look Wendy, he's already an expert. We'll see Tommy, we'll see. So come on and fuck me from behind, but start off slow. Doing it doggy goes a lot deeper and at a totally different angle okay?"

He nodded and slapped her ass. He swiped his cock back and forth across her swollen cuntlips and popping the head in he leaned in slowly and inch by inch his cock disappeared into her pussy.

Julie dropped her head and spread Wendy's cuntlips apart and began eating her pussy. Her head was driven into Wendy's pussy as Tommy drove his cock deeper into Julie's pussy. She let out a groan and looked up at Wendy. Wendy was smiling as their eyes met; "Wendy you are one lucky bitch, to have this cock the rest of your life you'll never walk straight, but to have this cock in your pussy all the time, it's a great trade off. Oh fuck he's going so fucking deep. He's hitting spot I never knew I even had!" Julie went back to licking Wendy and Wendy threw her legs over Julie's shoulders and combed her fingers through her long dark locks.

The room was filled with sounds of skin slapping against skin and the slurping sound of someone really, really enjoying a wet pussy.

Wendy was gripping Julie's long black hair in her fists as she pulled Julie's mouth and tongue deeper into her pussy. She looked up at her husband with those green eyes; "Fuck her good Tommy cause it's the last time. After that you'll be fucking me from now on. Does her pussy feel good? Do you want to cum in her pussy or would you like to fuck her ass?"

Tommy let out a loud growl and started fucking Julie harder and he shoved two fingers up her puckered asshole.

That did it for Julie; she collapsed against Wendy's dripping cunt and started cumming.

When Tommy felt that, her cunt tightened around his cock and drew the cum out. He shoved once more and was buried deep in her quivering cunt and he started cumming too. Spurt after spurt filled her fertile womb and she could feel her pussy overflow with his potent cream.

Tommy finally slipped out of her and Julie could feel his cum leaking out and run down her thighs.

Wendy scooted out from under Julie and flipped her over onto the bed and began licking her husband's cum from Julie's leaking pussy. When she was done she continued to lick her pussy and soon had Julie cumming once again.

Julie lay there in total sexual bliss, her fantasy fulfilled to the max and still going strong. She finally got enough strength to sit up and when she did she swiped the long straight hair from Wendy's face and tossed it over her shoulder. Pulling her to her she gave her a long tender kiss and when she pulled away she looked into those incredible green eyes and said; "Thank you Wendy; that was awesome, now we're going to get you prepared to take that magnificent cock of your husband's in your pretty little pussy. Lie down on the bed and get comfortable while I get the dildos to use on you. Seeing you had that Champagne bottle up your cunt already, we can bypass the smaller ones and start off with the medium sized one and progress to the larger ones. When we are done, you will be begging for the huge ones or Tommy's cock. You wait there; I have to speak with Tommy for a second."

Julie pulled Tommy off to one side and whispered something in his ear and he smiled from ear to ear and nodded vigorously and moved back over to the bed, just out of Wendy's line of sight, but in line so could watch the action on the bed.

Wendy looked up at Julie when she approached the bed with a handful of different shapes and sized dildos; "What was all that about?"

Julie laughed and patted Wendy's pretty pussy; "Never you mind pretty bride, it's between Tommy and I!"

Julie began licking Wendy's pussy to get her juices flowing once again and she reached for the first dildo and got it into her pussy and began working it in and out of Wendy's pussy. She progressed to three other sized dildos and Wendy's pussy was foaming with her cream as she came multiple times already.

Julie determined that it was now or never to break Wendy's hymen and now pulled out on of the longer dildos and began sliding it in and out of Wendy's pussy faster and faster. With each inward thrust she now started bumping Wendy's hymen and Wendy's eyes opened wide and her mouth fell open, letting out a loud groan.

Julie caught Wendy's gaze in her dark eyes and whispered' "Okay Wendy, here we go, hold on!" She shoved the dildo in and it bumped into the hymen, but it didn't give. She held it in place there and applied more pressure and Wendy's winced in pain.

Julie knew she had to do it quick or it would be even worse. With one fast downward plunge she shoved and it gave way, the dildo sank all the way in and Wendy let out a loud wail and her fists dug into Julie's wrists trying to get her to pull it out.

"Wait, wait Wendy, just let it sit there. The pain will subside and then from then on all you will feel is pleasure. Look, look into my eyes, you trust me don't you?"

Tears were coming to Wendy's green pools of lust and she nodded vigorously and let out several blasts of hot breath from her lungs and fell back to the bed.

After about a minute Julie began withdrawing the dildo and it was covered in blood. She ran into the bathroom and came out with a warm washcloth and placed it on Wendy's pussy and mopped up the remaining blood. She dipped her finger in and drew out more blood. She mopped it up and now replaced her fingers with the dildo that was the culprit that took her virginity and began fucking her deeper and faster.

Wendy was in heaven now. Pawing at Julie and rolling from side to side as wave after wave of pleasure wracked her tiny body.

Julie stopped suddenly, pulling that dildo out and replacing it with an even thicker and longer one. Shoving it in, she resumed her assault on Wendy's clutching pussy. Wendy was cumming constantly her gorgeous long blonde hair was a tangled mess about her face and chest.

Julie pulled it out of her pussy and her cunt made a sucking sound as it broke the vacuum from the tight pussy around the fat piece of plastic. Julie picked up the largest one she had and began stuffing it in Wendy's cunt.

Wendy arched her back welcoming the thick shaft into her pussy and wiggled her hips to accommodate it easier. She was so wet that the dildo went it rather easily and Julie knew she was ripe and ready for Tommy's cock. She pulled it out and told Wendy to turn over and get on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed.

Wendy did as she was told and Julie shoved the largest dildo back into her pussy from behind. Her juices were rolling down her thighs and her cunt was red and swollen from the intense fucking Julie had been giving her over the past fifteen minutes. Julie picked up one of the smaller dildo and sucking on it got in nice and wet. As she shoved the largest dildo in and out of Wendy's pussy, she took the smaller one and found Wendy's puckered asshole shoved it in.

Wendy let out another growl and buried her face in the pillow and shook as another orgasm wracked her tiny body. She was covered in sweat as every pore was alive and excited. Wherever she touched Wendy she jumped as if struck with an electrical charge.

Julie continued to pump the large dildo in and out of her pussy and her lips were clinging to the wet plastic. She wiggled the dildo in Wendy's ass and she groaned even louder. She looked back at Tommy and motioned for him to stand and get his cock wet.

He dropped several large gobs of spit in his palm and stroked his cock. It was now covered in his saliva and he stepped right up to his wife's dripping pussy from behind and he nodded.

Julie pulled the dildo out and she held Wendy in place and Tommy stepped forward and shoved his cock back in and Wendy didn't miss a beat. She moaned and pushed back against Tommy's cock as it went in deeper and deeper. Wendy realized something was different when she rose from the pillow and saw Julie standing besides the bed with her hand fingering her own pussy. Her other hand was still working the smaller dildo in and out of Wendy's tight asshole.

Wendy looked back and a huge smile crossed her lips as she saw her husband fucking her from behind.

He leaned over Julie's arm and kissed his wife on the lips and their love was complete.

Julie pulled the dildo from Wendy's ass and lightly kissed both Wendy and Tommy and whispered to the newlyweds; "My job is complete, I'll be leaving now!"

The young couple broke their kiss and Tommy blurted out; "Please don't go, we need more lessons!"

She chuckled; "Oh no you don't, I got you over the difficult parts, enjoy experimenting with one another. That's half the fun, finding out what each other like. If you don't mind I'd like to take a shower and get all this cum off of me before I leave."

Wendy knew there was no changing her mind; "Sure Julie, take your time. I think we'll be a little busy out here for awhile!"

She blew Wendy a kiss and closed the bathroom door behind her. She took a long leisurely shower and when she finished drying off she reached under the counter and pulled out her normal clothes and dressed. When she exited the bathroom the happy couple was still fucking.

Cum was dripping from Wendy's swollen pussy as she straddled Tommy's strong thighs and was riding him for all she was worth. Her long blonde hair swirled about her head as she was in the thoroughs of another orgasm. When she saw Julie she smiled; "He already came once in my pussy and I came three times!"

She slowed up and noticed Julie's clothes.

Julie laughed; "I really am not a maid. This was my fantasy, to make a young naïve couple come of age. How did I do? I left the maid's outfit for you Wendy. Who knows maybe you can dress up for Tommy and you can act out a fantasy of your own. I really enjoyed both of you, and as Spock would say. "Live long and prosper!"

Wendy motioned for Julie to approach the bed. When Julie was beside the bed she tenderly ran her hands through Julie's long black hair and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. She pulled away, still hanging onto Julie's head, looking deep into her dark eyes she smiled; "I just wanted to thank you, even if you aren't a maid, you made this night so, so much better then I could have even been. I don't know how I would have reacted to Tommy's huge cock without you here to guide me and assist me in taking this magnificent piece of meat in my pussy, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Julie kissed her lightly on the forehead and leaned over and gave Tommy a deep tongue filled kiss and when she rose she looked at him; "Take good care of this woman. She's a keeper!"

He smiled; "I will and thank you Julie!"

She turned and walked out the door.

Julie turned off the DVD player and the entire room was silent. Rebecca was the first to speak; "My god Julie, that was amazing. It was tender and hot at the same time. You couldn't have had a more perfect fantasy come true."

Julie laughed; "I sure thought it was hot, but you should have seen what occurred after I left. I left the cameras roll. They fucked there for another hour. They took a shower together and he fucked her there in the ass. After drying off they fucked for another two hours back in the bedroom. It probably went on even longer, but the space on the camera's memory was filled by then and shut down."

Margaret stood up; "Can we see it, come on Julie, show it to us."

She shook her head; "Not today, I think I went on long enough, maybe someday in the future when we have a short fantasy we can watch it, I'll save it for a rainy day, okay?"

They all agreed. Gretchen stood up; "With such a great fantasy Julie, I'll get right down to it. Who are you nominating for our group?

Julie looked at Rebecca and then back at Gretchen; "Well I had someone in mind, but Rebecca needed her friend in the group to assist with her fantasy, so I'm going to nominate her nominee and when she has her fantasy, she'll nominate mine, if that's okay?"

No one objected and Julie stood and said; "I nominate Courtney Friel!"

There seemed to be a consensus that she was a great choice and the vote was taken, she passed unanimously. Julie hugged Rebecca and whispered in her ear; "Remember I get first crack at that NBA stud!"

She turned to the group; "Seeing my fantasy lasted so long, I have to hurry out, see you all next week!"

Rebecca stood up; "One second please, remember next week we're meeting at my place. I'll have it all set up and as I said before you all need to dress up as sexy as you can. Remember, no panties or bras, they'll just get in the way!"

Up next Rebecca's Lesbian & Interracial orgy! I guess that's four categories all wrapped up into one story!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • FFFF Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 988 milliseconds