• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • FFFF Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

FFFF Ch. 05

Wendy sat back on her legs and let out a loud sob; "I knew I couldn't do this. I'm so sorry Tommy; I didn't mean to hurt you!"

He tried to comfort her, but his cock was throbbing from her teeth on his cock.

Julie came over to her; "Would you like to watch me suck his cock?"

Tommy's eyes lit up and all of a sudden his cock wasn't hurting any longer.

Wendy nodded and moved in closer to watch Julie.

Julie began to lave up his cock with her saliva and began pumping it up and down in her larger velvety hand and Tommy fell back to the bed and let her have her way with his cock.

He let out a loud groan when her red lips locked on his cock and slid slowly into her hot wet mouth. Julie began breathing through her nose and began bobbing up and down on his cock deeper and faster.

He arched his back driving more of his cock into her mouth she sucked harder and he dug his fingers in her raven locks. He pulled and her pins flew around the bed and he had her long black hair down and dug his hands into her locks and led her up and down on his cock.

Julie pulled her mouth off with a pop and her lips were wet and swollen; "You see Wendy, it's all with lips and tongue, no teeth."

She went back to sucking and slurping and she looked to the side and Wendy was watching intently.

All of a sudden she felt his cock swelling in her mouth and she knew what was coming next. She pulled off his cock and pulled Wendy besides her and the two of them started sucking his cock on both sides.

He let out a loud groan and started cumming, bathing both of their faces in his hot creamy cum.

Julie let out a squeal and pointed the cock at Wendy's face and then her own.

Tommy fell back totally spent and Wendy was laughing as the cum dripped from her face and Julie's. Her laugh stopped as she closed the gap between the two of them and she started licking the cum off of Julie's face and then she allowed Julie to do the same to her face. Once all clean their lips met and their kisses grew hotter and hotter.

Tommy sat up and watched in amazement as his virginal bride was seriously kissing the hot older woman.

Wendy broke the kiss and looked at Tommy; "I hope you aren't ashamed of me kissing another woman, she's just so fucking hot!"

First he had never heard her talk like that and secondly he loved what he was watching; "Are you kidding me Wendy. Seeing you two kiss is a man's dream come true. The two of you are total opposites, one blonde, and one raven. One petite and the other, well no offense Julie, larger and womanly."

Julie laughed, "No offense taken and may I say, nice save! I love kissing Wendy too, she is such a delight and so easy to teach. I believe you two will have a fantastic sex life, but you first have to get used to one another and hopefully I can help you just like I helped Wendy earlier."

Wendy kissed her tenderly and then slid up and kissed Tommy, he got his first taste of his own cum and his cock jumped even more. It got hard very quickly just watching his bride and Julie kissing.

Julie looked at Tommy; "You know Tommy, I can't believe you've had this gorgeous green eyed blonde here with you now for nearly half an hour and you still haven't undressed her, are you insane or gay?"

He laughed and with a growl picked up his petite blonde bride and standing, turned and flopped her down on the mattress. He covered her body with his hulk of a frame and kissed her. She kissed him back and tried desperately to wrap her tiny legs around his body.

He pulled back slightly and began raining kisses on her face, neck and shoulders. He reached around and nearly tore open her bra as he feasted his eyes on her bare breasts. Tossing it aside he began ravishing her tits with his lips, tongue and teeth.

Wendy moaned in pleasure and pain as he bit down a little too hard on her nipples as his passion moved ahead of his sanity. He pulled his mouth off of one and moved to the other.

"Tommy, Tommy, not so hard, you can nip at them, but don't bite so hard!"

He nodded and resumed his assault on her tits as he sucked and licked on one he squeezed and pawed at the other.

Once and awhile she winched in pain and Julie noticed this, but didn't say anything. She figured she's wait to see if Wendy needed any assistance.

Luckily Tommy moved off her tits, now covered in saliva and looking extremely sexy and began moving lower down her tiny body. He licked and sucked on the tender flesh of her ribcage and flat belly. He cupped her petite firm ass in his hands and arching her back pulled her panties off and it dangled from one shoe as he dropped her back to the mattress and stopped and looked at her bare pussy; "Oh Wendy you look so fucking sexy. When did you shave yourself? I know when we were petting I always felt your bush. I love it!"

She smiled and then her face turned into a pained look as he dove in and began sucking on her pussy like a man possessed. She pushed at his head; Tommy, Tommy, please not so hard, oh, oh no you're hurting me!"

He sat up and looked pissed off; "Oh so it's okay for you to nearly bite my cock off, but when I get a little too aggressive you don't like it?"

She had a hurt look on her face; "That isn't fair Tommy, when I realized I was doing it wrong I asked Julie for help and I didn't see you object to her helping me. Now I think you should do the same for me. No one knows how to eat pussy better them a woman!"

"Year, right, I can't see a woman eating your pussy, it isn't right!"

"Wait, wait you liked it when we were kissing one another, but we can't eat pussy. I'm not sure I'm hearing this from the man I thought was perfect for me. I REALLY DON"T KNOW YOU!!"

He sat back on his heels and looked down, after about a minute he looked up at the teary eyes Wendy and whispered; "You know Wendy, you're right. I just think my ego was hurt that I don't know how to turn you on or satisfy you and it hurt. I'm sorry and if Julie would, I would love to take a few lessons from her. Hell now that I think about it, it would be really, really hot to see her eat your pussy!"

Julie looked at Wendy and then at Tommy; "I sure do not want to get in between the two of you. If you remember I'm here to help the two of you, not tear you two apart."

Tommy came over to Julie and took her hands in his large hands; "Please, please Julie, I don't believe I'm saying this, but am being real honest with you. Please show me how to eat pussy and satisfy my wife."

She looked at Wendy; "Would you mind if I gave your husband a hug and a kiss??"

Wendy began laughing; "A hug and a kiss? Hell Julie you just sucked his cock and had him cum all over your face. Sure you can give him a hug and a kiss as long as you end up between my legs showing him how good you can eat pussy!"

She cupped his face and kissed him tenderly. She let go and wrapped her arms around his naked waist and cupped his ass cheeks and she felt his stiff cock pushing against her belly and she shivered and kissed him again. This time she kissed him with an open mouth and their tongues began fighting with each other.

She heard him moan and when she broke the kiss she looked into his eyes with those dark pools of lust.

Tommy looked over at Wendy; "Don't you think dear that Julie here has us at a disadvantage?"

Wendy looked at him quizzically; "What are you getting at Tommy?"

"Well both you and I are naked and Julie here still is fully dressed."

Julie laughed and shook her finger, "No, no you two. I'm here to assist both of you and not to be your play toy!"

Wendy looked up at her; "Oh so it's okay for you to play with us, but we can't play with you?"

Julie threw up her hands and turned her back to Tommy; "Tommy would you please unzip me?"

His hands were shaking as he found the zipper on her dress and slowly lowered the zipper.

Julie held the dress up as her arms were crossed just below her breasts. When the dress parted all the way she lowered her arms and the dress with all the folds of lace slipped from her body and fell to her feet. She stood there in a pair of lace panties and black stockings.

"Would you like to take my panties off too or should I leave them on?"

She didn't need a response as he knelt down and pulled them off and this time he kissed her lower belly with a lot more tenderness. He kissed lower and his tongue slipped into her wet pussy that was framed with a dark strip of hair.

Julie held her breath and rolled her eyes back in her head. When she opened them she looked at Wendy; "I'll tell you Wendy, Tommy is just like you, he's a quick learner, I just know once you two get the kinks out you two will have one hellava fulfilling sex life together."

She pulled Tommy's head out from between her thighs and through glassy eyes said; "Tommy you were a lot better doing me then when you were eating Wendy, but to give you some constructive criticism, you have to slow down a little bit. Harder, faster and deeper in eating pussy isn't always better. From what I saw what you were doing to Wendy and what you were doing to me was a lot, lot better, but you still have a long way to go. Please don't loose your enthusiasm, but just tone it back a few decibels. Watch how I eat your wife..... My god I can't believe I just said that, but fuck, I can't wait to show you and do it!"

He started laughing, "Don't worry Julie, as Wendy has done all our life together she put me rightfully in my place and I realize what a macho fool I was, so go ahead and eat. I can't wait to watch, learn and try on you what you do to Wendy, that is if the two of you don't mind?"

Wendy began laughing; "Well Tommy what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If Julie doesn't mind.....go for it!"

Julie sat on the bed and slipped her hose off; "If I'm going to do this we all might as well get comfortable." She reached down and unhooked Wendy's hosiery and slipped them off. Reaching up she unhooked the garter belt and draped it over Tommy's head along with the silk stockings.

He smelled them and tossed them to the floor and as Julie got comfortable on the bed between Wendy's thighs he stood besides the bed, stroking his cock with one hand and sliding his other huge hand up and down Julie's full dark thigh.

She let out a tiny moan as she tossed her long dark wavy locks over her shoulder and using her thumbs slowly spread apart Wendy's tight lipped pussy.

Wendy arched her back and Julie let go of one side of her pussy and pushed on her belly and settled Wendy back on the bed. Returning to her pussy, she spread the lips apart again and looking at the bright pink inner lips she slowly poked the tip of her tongue into the bubbly caldron.

Wendy held her breath and rolled her head back and forth on the bed. Her long blonde hair totally covered her face and she looked amazing. Her tits rose and fell high on her chest as Julie began eating her pussy in earnest. She floated across the inner lips tugging harder at the outer lips and stabbing at the inner ones. She sucked at the hole, drawing the oozing cream out, while at the same time causing more to be produced. She gently took the tiny nub that began to come uncovered in between her lips and sucked gently. This drove Wendy insane and Tommy watched taking in all that Julie was doing to his new bride.

Julie now had Wendy at a higher level of excitement, she now brought her fingers into play, just as she had done in the shower and rolling her fingers she found Wendy's G spot and when Tommy saw the reaction she got from this action he smiled and nodded as if putting that on his checklist for eating pussy.

Julie now had Wendy at a fever pitch and she looked up at Tommy, her face covered in his wife's juices; "See Tommy, now I have her where I want her, now I can be more aggressive, just the way you started, but never, never start out that way, got it?"

He nodded and watched as Julie began sucking at Wendy's clit a lot harder, her tongue and fingers also got into the act and suddenly Wendy gripped Julie's head with her slim thighs and nearly crushed her skull like a walnut. She let out a loud scream and started shaking and cumming. Her legs dropped off of Julie's head and nearly fainted from the intense orgasm she just experienced.

"Tommy was smiling from ear to ear; "Julie, I just hope one day I can give Wendy an orgasm just like you did."

Julie wiped the cum from her face; "Well Tommy you can start practicing right now on mine, that is if you'd like."

He let out a sarcastic laugh; "Let me see, would I like to eat the pussy of a gorgeous woman.....daaaaa, aaaaa, yeahhhhh!"

Julie started laughing and rolled over from between Wendy's thighs and spread her legs. She wiggled her finger towards him; "Okay young man, show me what you learned!"

Tommy took his time as he caressed and kissed along Julie's inner thighs. As he approached her pussy he blew a mixture of hot air and cool air. She let out a gasp; Nice trick Tommy, now get to it and eat my pussy. My god, you two horny young fuckers have gotten me so fucking hot, it won't take much to get me off."

Tommy smiled and repeated what she had just done to his wife. Julie just like Wendy was rolling her head from side to side, her long black hair was a tangled mess about her face and she was breathing wildly.

She loved what he was doing and she had a fleeting thought just what a quick learner he was.

When he captured her larger clit between his lips and flicked his tongue across it, that was all it took and she crushed his head with her strong thighs. She draped her legs over his shoulders and she ground her pussy hard against his active lips and tongue. She held her breath and shook violently as she started cumming. Her legs fell from his back and she felt another orgasm building. She grabbed his face and looked deep into his eyes; "Tommy please cup my pussy with your hand and stick your middle finger deep in my cunt!"

His cock got even harder when he heard her talk like that, he did as she asked

"Okay now start slamming your finger in and out as fast as you can. With each downward movement slap my cunt and clit with the palm of your hand. Yes, yes just like that. Faster, faster, don't stop! Oh fuck I'm going to cum again!"

Both Tommy and Wendy were amazed on the way Julie was reacting and as she came she started squirting. She sent a long stream of juices up in the air covering Tommy's wrist and arm in her clear sticky juices.

Julie fell back to the bed and just lay there panting as she came down from the intense orgasm. She finally opened her eyes and looked from one young lover to the other and with a weak smile looked at Wendy; "You got yourself a hellava man, he's a quick learner, whatever you do, don't ever let him go."

Wendy rolled over and swept the damp dark locks from her face and she gave Julie a long deep kiss. When she broke the kiss she looked from Julie, to Tommy and back to Julie again; "Okay, I think I've been a virgin long enough, who wants to fuck me and make me a real woman?"

Tommy started laughing and raised his hand; "Me, me, pick me!"

Wendy burst out laughing; "Oh okay, I guess you'll have to do!"

Julie slapped her on the ass; "You know I can get my strap-on if you want me to take your cherry."

Tommy shook his head over and over again; "Oh no you don't you may be a better pussy eater, but I think I'm a natural fucker!"

"I hate to burst your bubble Tommy, but fucking just like eating pussy is an art. You just can't jam it in and fuck like a bull in a china shop, especially with a cock the size of yours. You should be proud Tommy, I don't want to sound like I'm a slut, but I've had my share of cocks and YOURS is without a doubt the largest I've very sucked and hopefully ever fucked!"

He smiled when he heard that Julie wanted him to fuck her and Wendy was a little taken aback when she heard what Julie just said.

Wendy looked a little apprehensive; "Julie I've got to know, do you think I'll be able to handle Tommy's huge cock in my tiny pussy?"

Tommy looked at the two women; "Hello, you two, I am here. Do you think I can be consulted in this conversation?"

Both women started laughing and Julie started; "Seriously Tommy IT IS really large and I'm sure if you don't prepare Wendy properly. Especially seeing it's her first time, if you ran it in without proper foreplay and getting her excited properly you could tear her and you could leave permanent damage. I know I was making light of it earlier, but now I'm serious, please, please take it slow and make sure she's ready with each and every inch you stuff into her."

Wendy was now in a state of panic; "Oh my god, I thought you were joking before, but now I see you ARE serious. What should I do? I love Tommy and want him to fuck me, but at the same time I don't want to spend my wedding night in the emergency room."

Tommy's cock was now deflated and soft. His head was down and he looked frustrated, but at the same time he knew that Julie was only looking out for the two of them. She didn't want Wendy hurt and she didn't want him to feel guilty as he got real excited and tore his bride in two.

"Okay Julie, what do we do/"

She looked at their sad and frustrated faces, knowing both of them wanted to fuck but at the same time were deathly afraid to hurt Wendy permanently. "I don't think I'm in the position any longer to give the two of you advice. I'm too involved with both of you and hate to have one or both of you hate me if I gave you two the wrong advice."

Wendy took Julie's hands in hers; "Listen Julie I know you want to fuck Tommy and to be honest with you, I'm sort of turned on by the prospect of seeing him fuck you. Just please don't advise us to get Tommy to fuck you. I don't mind if Tommy fucks you, but please let me know what the two of us need to do to consummate our marriage and to be able to fuck like rabbits the rest of our lives." She laughed as she said the last part of her statement and it put Julie at ease.

Letting out a long breath Julie looked at the scared young couple; "Okay here is what you need to do Tommy. You have to get her excited, but just a little, but delirious to the point no matter what you do she will nearly beg you to fuck her. That means to forget about your needs, at least for her first time. You'll have to get her to the edge, but not allow her to cum or you'll have to start all over again. Do you understand what I'm telling the two of you?"

Tommy nodded.

"Tommy you'll have to put it in her and stop. You'll have the urge to shove it in because, hell just look at her, if I was a man. I'd be all over her."

This helped and they laughed a little knowing she was trying to ease their worries.

"Just a little at a time, inch by inch until you hit her hymen. That will be the tricky part and Wendy, no matter how slow he goes, when he hits your hymen he'll have to give one quick lunge and break it. I'm not going to pull any punches, it's going to hurt. I was with a guy who was a hellava lot smaller them Tommy and when he broke mine it hurt like hell. Maybe because Tommy is so large the pain will be constant because of his size and when he breaks it, it will be anticlimactic. Just remember get her super excited, go slow and enjoy yourselves. I'll be leaving now; I like the two of you way too much to be here while you consummate your marriage."

"NO, NO"; they both blurted out; "After all you've guided us through, you can't leave us now, please, please stay!"

Julie smiled weakly; "I don't know if I can, I feel so attached to the two of you. I can't watch as you two make love. It's way, way too personal, especially the first time for both of you. I'd feel like I was intruding in the most special moment in your young lives."

Tommy took Julie's hands in his; "I think I speak for both of us. I know how you feel and now you feel guilty that you've taken advantage of both of us, but that's not how it is to us. Without you here today we might have ruined our marriage from the get go. If you weren't here we would have fought about one or both of us being to selfish and you took that away. Now we both want you here to share the special moment with us and who knows if I get out of control you can stop me so I won't hurt Wendy. I'm just a young kid and I'd hate to loose control and hurt the only woman I've ever loved and I would never forget myself, so please, please stay. Do you feel the same way Wendy?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • FFFF Ch. 05
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 315 milliseconds