Forever Yours Ch. 12

"How dare you?" Ramon yelled. "I am actually not joking too." Ramon said, his face getting serious.

"What was that kiss for?"

"Dan was daring me," Ramon chuckled, flipping his hands in the hair. "I had to show him that he should not mess with me, ever. He's your boyfriend but I don't like people who try to act smart with me."

"I could feel in your kiss that you do love me." Marcos said confidently.

"I didn't feel anything in that kiss," Ramon said with mocking astonishment. "It was just a kiss. I am sure you have kissed someone whom you don't have feeling for?"

"At the resort," Marcos muttered. "I was yearning for you. Couldn't you feel that?"

Ramon was surprised Marcos had to bring that topic. Of course Marcos was yearning for him, why would he be hard then?

"It was just lust," Ramon chuckled. "Everyone has experienced it a while. You were yearning for my ass and not for my love. That was your cock speaking and if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of work to do. I am a very busy man and I don't have time to be satisfying a man." Ramon took his pen to sign anywhere he could find so that he could avoid the topic. He knew how persistent Marcos could be. He had used the same method to make him fall in love with him five years ago. This time it was not going to work even if the guy knelt in the streets.

"Do you know what you did to me when you left?" Marcos muttered, holding Ramon's wrist.

"Read my lips." Ramon said it slowly but he made sure that Marcos heard it clearly. "I...don't...care." Ramon smiled which just made Marcos mad. Marcos was mad that Ramon was being rude. "What do you think, that we are business partners and..."

"My sex drive reduced drastically when you left!" Marcos shouted, his voice echoed throughout the office.

Ramon laughed teasing and Marcos was burning. "Are you here to talk about your sex life?" Ramon laughed. "That is not my business. If what you want is a piece of..." Ramon stood up slightly and pointed to his big, bubbly ass. "...this ass, then I am sorry but I am not that stupid."

"What would it take for you to understand that I love you and not sex?" Marcos asked, desperation, pleas and determination could be heard in his voice. "Alright sex is normal in a relationship but I promise that I only want you."

First of all, Marcos would never respect him if he still didn't know that he was innocent, Ramon thought looking straight at the frown on his face. Secondly, Ramon didn't want to get hurt but he was on a mission to hurt Dan. What was he going to do in the situation he was in?

"I am sorry, Marcos, but I had moved on long ago."

"Really," Marcos said his voice still sounding desperate. Ramon didn't like where this conversation was going at all. He felt his heart racing and telling him to tell the guy the truth.

Ramon stood up and Marcos continued putting up points to make Ramon understand that he was in need of him but Ramon wouldn't hear it. He had experienced a lot while he was with Marcos five years ago and got hurt in the process, physically and emotionally. Ramon tried to tell Marcos to go but the guy wouldn't listen to a word he was saying. He had his hand on his wrist, firmly that it began hurting.

Marcos got tired of telling Ramon just how much he loved him. He reached to a point where he was about to give up but he got stronger and decided to challenge him.

"Prove to me that you have moved on, I will leave you alone." Marcos muttered, his hand holding Ramon's wrist firmly.

"How do I do that?" Ramon exclaimed. "Isn't my reaction enough to show you that I have moved on? If I was still not over you I wouldn't have shown myself to you and I would have been mad at you. Please just get out of here and never bring up that topic again."

"But it looks like you are still mad." Marcos said, his eyes completely fixed on Ramon.

"I am not,"

"Then let's be friends." Marcos suggested, hoping to see Ramon's reaction.

"What?" Ramon chuckled. "You are crazy if you think I will agree to that. Besides, we are like friends already."

"Business partners," Marcos hollered. "I want us to be friends and then I will be assured that you have really moved on."

"We are friends already," Ramon chuckled, signing a dud. "What more do you want?"

"A real friendship," Marcos said softly and sweetly. "Do what friends do like hanging, talking, chatting and other stuffs."

Hmmm, an opportunity had just presented itself, Ramon thought. If he really needed to show Dan that Marcos would always be his, then this was a great opportunity to do that. He would just pretend as if he were dating Marcos and then that would make his culprits come to him and he would find a way for them to confess to what they did.

"Are you still refusing," Marcos asked. "I promise I won't stop bothering you until you until you accept. In fact, I will start shouting that you are now my boyfriend and I will post it on social media. You are a celebrity now and news will spread like wild fire." Marcos took out his phone. "In fact, let me start..."

"Fine," Ramon hollered. "Just to prove to you that I don't love you, I will take your challenge."

"Yes," Marcos jumped with joy throughout the room.

"Mr. Marcos, I didn't accept to be your boyfriend or anything," Ramon chuckled. "I just accepted your challenge."

"Many things can happen in a challenge," Marcos said confidently.

Marcos was right, Ramon thought. Many things could happen while he was in this challenge, one of them being to confess his feelings to Marcos or worse, ending up in bed with Marcos. He just had to play with Marcos and then leave him to suffer as soon as everything was revealed. Marcos would get hurt once he found out that his mother and sister where the ones who had actually hurt him long ago.

Marcos promised himself to actually make Ramon fall for him while they were in this challenge. He was gonna make him confess those feelings that he had been hiding. His heart told him that Ramon still loved him. Why was he proving difficult if he felt the same way? Something was really wrong.

"Can I do my work now?" Marcos left the office feeling happy and Ramon could see it. All he had to do was stare at the guy to know that he was extremely happy and somehow he felt a deeper part of him yearning for Marcos.

That was the part which was still in love with Marcos. He couldn't believe that he just gave in to that stupid challenge. All he hoped for was for that part of him that was still in love with Marcos to stay hidden. What was he even saying? Every fiber of his being was still in love with Marcos.

Ramon went back to lie on the couch and he only woke up when it was late. He went back home and had the most scrumptious meal that he had ever tasted. After his two fathers had gone to sleep, he broke the news to Eduardo and Mark that Dan and Marcos were through.

He was thrilled at the reaction he got. The two guys were really happy and it showed. They asked if his mission was over but it was far from over. He would hurt Dan more than he could imagine. All he wanted was just an opportunity, one and that would make him hurt them more especially Dan. Madison had received more of her dose as her scandal was still hot.

Speaking of Madison, he was gonna tease her once he sees her. Olivia was the most difficult to hurt because she really didn't have a secret but maybe what he did to Madison had hurt her a lot and he was willing to cause her more pain by slowly making Marcos drift from her.

The next day, Ramon passed by his music Company to check of the progress of his music and then he went straight to CSC in the afternoon because there was a meeting with some clients. The meeting hadn't taken long and he closed a million dollar deal with them, they were on their way. He went to his office when Marcos popped in with a bottle of champagne to toast to the deal. He had tried to refuse Marcos but he ended up taking a glass of champagne. He had seen Marcos in a whole new light and Ramon was feeling as uncomfortable as he could. Marcos was really acting weird especially pulling jokes which were funny but Ramon didn't find funny.

An hour Marcos departed when Ramon received a visitor from the media. They wanted to interview him about his latest works and his future plans for his fans. They were asking for a tour within the country which he hadn't done since he came back to the country. Anyway, the next day, he found himself on set looking spectacular. He was in a white shirt, blue tight trouser and brown shoes. His hair was tied Chinese style and he was breath taking.

Questions came from social media and they were quite many. He realized that his fans really wanted a music tour around the country of which he promised he would do soon. Soon being when he had caused so much pain to someone who had caused him so much pain.

Many questions came of which most were comments but then the questions about the photos in the magazine began flooding in. Ramon was really hoping that Dan was watching the interview. He was wearing a smile all the while the questions came,

"Are you gay, is Mr. Martinez your boyfriend, how does it feel to be a famous, does Mr. Martinez love you?"

Ramon still wearing a smile confessed that he was actually gay and that he had a past with Marcos. He told his fans that it felt good to be famous and of course he was friends with Marcos and they loved each other as friends Comments were coming about how hot they looked together, how sexy he was and how they would be happy to see his concerts and tours. Ramon told his fans that Marcos was a great man. Most of the people that commented were actually happy that he was gay and proud. So many questions came but they showed that his fans really loved him a lot.

*****

"Just who does he think he is?" Dan yelled in the living room, his voice echoing. He had just switched off the TV after a few seconds of watching and he was now screaming like a maniac. He was lucky James and Barry were not in the house or it would have left a bad impression.

"Calm down," Olivia slowly touched him.

"Did you see that?" James yelled as the door opened revealing a happy Marcos coming inside. Dan was mad and he was now ready to shout at Marcos.

Marcos came in whistling and it made Dan even angrier, he swore he was burning. He couldn't afford to lose his boyfriend whom he loved so much. He had been quiet for the past days but he was at maximum anger.

"Why don't you love me?" Dan snapped at Marcos who had just entered the house.

Marcos stopped his whistling and stared at Dan. "I thought we talked about this."

"No," Dan yelled, pointing his finger angrily at Marcos. "You talked about this and I didn't say anything. Eventually, I thought you would come back to your senses but you are simply crazy." Dan yelled, making Marcos take a few steps backwards. "What does he have that I don't have?"

Marcos had never seen that side of Dan. To say he was angry was an understatement. The guy was fuming and Marcos was taken by surprise. Dan was angry at times but that kind of anger was dangerous. He talked to him in a rude way.

"Dan, I told you that you will find..."

"I don't want another guy," Dan yelled, his jaws shaking tremendously. "I want you," He spoke softly, going towards Marcos in a seductive way. "Is that too hard to understand?"

"If you love me..."

"If the word you were about to use was...let you go, you are absolutely wrong." Dan yelled.

Okay first off, this was Marcos' home and Dan had no freaking right whatsoever to shout at him the way he was doing. Secondly, he was keeping his cool and he didn't want to get angry. Talking to Dan at that point was helpless. He got out of the living room but Dan followed all the way to his room and the argument started again.

"Please, Dan, I am really tired and I am not in the mood for this drama." Marcos pleaded, removing his shoes and throwing his tired body on the bed.

"Is it because he is a celebrity?" Dan yelled, making Marcos touch his face with his hands.

"No," Marcos said as he suppressed his anger. "It's because I love him."

"You used my body for your own needs and now you want to dump me that you've had your feel. I am not a whore like..."

"I didn't say you were," Marcos said softly. "I just said I love Ram..."

"I don't want to hear it," Dan yelled.

Marcos was having a headache from hearing Dan's screams. He was going insane and his mother was not in the room either. He would have begged her to take Dan out of the room so that he could have some peace of mind. He was shouting so loudly while Marcos heard it all and pretended not to hear.

"I will never let you go," Dan said angrily. "I will fight for you until you see that I am the perfect one for you. I will do everything even if it means becoming a model like that Ramon. In fact I will go to him tomorrow and warn him."

Dan left shutting the door really loudly. Finally, Marcos could be able to get a little shut eye.

*****

Ramon reached CSC and he was received warmly by the employers. They had all gathered soon as he got in and they looked happy. He found that they were happy because of the magazine where he took a photo shoot with Marcos. It was such a hot picture he really saw that but if only they knew how the guy had hurt him, they would have kept quiet. All he did was give them a smile while they told him how sexy he was and how hot he looked together with Marcos, blah-blah-blah and so on and so forth.

He never uttered a word but he was thankful he reached his office in a number of minutes. He sighed before he dived in the first document that was on his table. He had barely signed it when he heard the door opening furiously, he looked and there he stood. The guy who made his blood boil, Dan.

"What are you doing here?" Ramon asked.

"I came here to warn you to..."

"Warn me?" Ramon snapped. "Do you even know whom you are talking to?"

"I don't care," Dan shouted. "But listen to me and listen very well. Stay away from Marcos or..."

"Or else what?" Ramon hissed as he furiously rose from the chair. "What will you do?"

"I will fight you until..."

"You?" Ramon chuckled with mock astonishment. "You don't even have what it takes to compete with me in this. Marcos left you for me because he loves me a lot. Come to think of it," Ramon smiled brightly. "I guess I still have some form of control over him, something that you haven't had since you were born." Ramon laughed. "It's not my fault that the guy doesn't find..." Ramon looked Dan up and down, disgustingly. "...doesn't find you attractive and you don't turn him on. He just finds me sexier and I turn him on."

"Don't be so sure of yourself." Dan chuckled. "I turn him on and more than you ever did."

"Really," Ramon laughed. "He's so disgusted by you that he's even lost his sex drive, geez."

"How did you know that?" Dan asked his face as serious as ever.

"He told me all about it," Ramon smiled brightly. "But you should have felt how hard he was when we were taking that photo shoot. He was fucking hard and...oh the kiss," Ramon chuckled as he licked his lips. "He kissed me and enjoyed it." Ramon chuckled. "That is how a man should react to you. I have things that you'll never be able to have."

"Is it because you are famous?" Dan said wryly. "I can become famous too if I want."

"I would really like to see you try," Ramon laughed. "And with what, that croaking voice of yours or..."

"I can use my body,"

"For men to fuck you," Ramon said with burgeoning excitement. "I wonder which man would find you attractive. Your boyfriend just dumped you for me. I told you that you shouldn't mess with me."

"I am not a whore like you," Dan yelled.

"I think your sentence should have been I do not have a body like yours." Ramon chuckled, making Dan fume. "It's not my fault that men find me attractive. They can't resist my body and that also happened to your boyfriend."

"I will get him back," Dan said with a controlled smile. "I promise. And it is sooner than you think."

"Really," Ramon chirped. "With what resources," Ramon laughed as he moved his finger teasingly in the air.

"I will become famous just like you,"

"I would love to see you try," Ramon said, moving from his chair to stand in front of Dan. "He's mine. You took him from me years ago but now he is back."

"Stay away from him," Dan warned.

"What will you do?" Ramon asked. "You will kill me? I would love to see you try because the worst thing that anyone can ever do to me was done long ago. I was hurt really badly but now it will be your turn. First it was Madison and now I have already got back Marcos." Ramon said with a fond look, making Dan really mad. "You will never be as famous as me no matter what you do. I even wonder which Company would like to have you as a model. You suck."

"I will prove you wrong," Dan said, clenching his jaws which were shaking uncontrollably. "Within a month, I will be able to have a modeling contract and there is nothing you can do to stop it."

"Why would I stop it?" Ramon said, folding his arms on his chest. "In fact I would be happy because then, I would show you that even when you are famous, Marcos will always be mine."

"This is my challenge to you," Dan laughed. "Many people would be dying to have me as their model because thanks to Marcos and my reputation as a business man..."

"You?" Ramon laughed softly. "A reputation,"

"Yes," Dan teased. "In case you don't know, I can find many people who would want me as their model in just a day online."

"Really," Ramon laughed.

"Yes,"

"Fine, then we better watch and see." Ramon chuckled.

"Yeah," Dan said hoarsely. "This week, I will be able to take as many pictures as I possibly can and then I will post them online. Within two weeks, I will be taking photo shoots and be famous. From then I will get back Marcos."

Dan had another plan that was going to make Marcos come back to him. Of course he planned on posting his photos on the internet to become famous as a male model but before that he was gonna cause a lift between Marcos and Ramon, he promised. Marcos had promised to make anyone who had ruined his sister's engagement pay, right? What if Dan spiced things a little between them, it would be a hit.

"Get out of my office," Ramon signaled with his head.

"I will go but this is not over."

Dan left and Ramon was more than happy that he had left. He sat on the chair laughing while he signed a document. Dan's visit had made him laugh a lot. The guy had made things easier for him and now...he was gonna make him suffer and regret the decision he had made. It was very easy to trap money minded person like Dan and Ramon was going to use that to his advantage. He was really wishing for all this to end so that Marcos could leave him alone.

Ramon continued his work and he was almost done when he heard a "hey." He didn't need to raise his head to know who it was that was coming in, Marcos. He responded with a simple "Hi" and signed the last document that needed his signature. He tried as much as possible to make it look like he was still busy but Marcos was there in the chair, smiling at him. Maybe he needed something so Ramon asked what he needed and all the guy said was, lunch.

Ramon didn't know how to avoid Marcos so to show him that he had moved on, he accepted the invitation and they found themselves at Martinez hotel, having lunch in the restaurant. All eyes were on them and a few people, okay many people passed by to greet the both of them. It was all so uncomfortable sitting in that chair, looking at Marcos' glowing face and delicious lips, Ramon was finding it hard to hide his gaze. What he felt for Marcos was growing stronger at that table.

What really surprised Ramon was that Marcos was not bothering him? He brought topics about new songs, upcoming songs, concerts and business meetings. Since they had got to that hotel all their talk was business and a few about games and hobbies. Ramon did know why, how or where he got the courage from but he found himself being lively around Marcos and they talked like friends.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 246 milliseconds