Forever Yours Ch. 12

"Of course you know that's not true." Ramon yelled at Olivia. "That woman you call your mother is the mastermind behind all this."

"You dare accuse my mother again?" Marcos yelled. "Just who do you think you are?"

Ramon's mouth gaped as a million volts of anger travelled through his entire body.

Ramon was really mad but he managed to let out a loud laugh. He was not gonna act like a fool.

"You seriously expect me to answer your question?" Ramon yelled. "What do I have to do with your wealth? I am wealthier and more famous and please Marcos don't you dare start with me."

"How could I have been stupid as to get hurt again," Marcos said softly. "I was ready to forgive you for hutting me in the past. I completely ignored everything because I thought I was in love with you but once again you are just a whore and I can't see myself settling down with you." Marcos felt betrayed. "I had a perfect boyfriend and yet I chose a whore over him. How will I ever go back now?" Marcos cried. "I will hate you for doing this to my sister and I will never forgive you no matter what you do. From now on, I will never bring myself to love you again. All these feelings that I have will be given to someone else."

Marcos was down on his knees before Dan, sobbing in tears and Ramon was looking straight at Olivia and Madison who were smiling at him. This was the limit, he was gonna make them pay for that stunt.

"Dan," Marcos sobbed, right there in front of Ramon. "I know I have been a bad boyfriend to you but I promise to try my best to love you be the best man and boyfriend. I will now give all my love to you and cherish you for all time." Marcos said that in absolute anger. He was hurt and the pain that he felt was worse than before.

Marcos couldn't believe that Ramon had been deceiving him all this while. He had probably refused to accept him back because his sugar daddy would have found out but now he was gonna spend the rest of his life in sorrow. He was telling Dan whom he didn't love to be his boyfriend again in front of Ramon.

"Marcos, you know I love you so much." Dan smiled. "Get up and kiss me."

Marcos got up and kissed Dan furiously making sure that he was moaning to make Ramon madder. He needed to move on after this. He had been stupid to ever believe that Ramon had changed. The worse thing was that he still loved Ramon and it was hurting really badly.

"Marcos," Ramon muttered and the he began laughing really loudly all the people were watching him in surprise. "What do you think? That you will bring me down with all this? I was actually thinking of accepting your proposal but keep it to yourself." Ramon yelled, getting from the chair and moving around the room. "Great speech Marcos, wow, I'm impressed." He laughed and clapped before he got angrier. "Now listen all of you here, you might have pulled up a stunt but don't forget who I am. I am no longer Ramon Castillo but I am also Ramillio Castra. You might have underestimated Ramon but you haven't met with Ramillio.

I want you to get your stupid asses out of my offices because the next minute I will be in court for murder." Ramon yelled. "You might be the almighty Martinez but right now..." Ramon chirped. "...you are nothing but a speck of dust in my palm, don't you forget that. You have just got on my last nerve. And to even think that I was gonna give my love to you. I think you are right Marcos, you need that bastard as your boyfriend because I need a boyfriend who can trust me and who I can trust."

"You are right," Marcos said softly. "I need someone I can trust. Not some whore who ruined my sister's reputation. Dan is the right guy for me and I think you are better off with your rich..." Marcos sighed deeply. "...your rich and powerful sugar daddy."

Somehow listening to all this had hurt Ramon even more than he could imagine. Then he was surprised because he felt like crying but his eyes were super dry. He got more courage and the hatred he felt for Dan, Olivia and Madison was more than he had ever felt. He had a special package for him and he was gonna surprise him but right there, his heart was bleeding. He expected Marcos to trust him but once again, he disappointed him again.

"Get out," Ramon yelled. "Get out,"

Ramon watched as Marcos took his sister, Dan and Olivia followed after they said something to him which he was gonna use to make Dan suffer.

"Looks like you have lost again."

Ramon stood where they had left him and he was burning. He was burning with rage, hatred, betrayal and all kinds of emotions which were gonna help him have his revenge. That was it, he was gonna pursue his revenge on Dan and then reveal the truth to end all that no sense. Marcos would no longer call him a whore and this time Marcos won't affect him. What really surprised him was that deep within that anger was love for Marcos. He wished he could just cut himself so that blood could come out together with that love which had caused him nothing but trouble.

Ramon stormed out of his office and headed straight to the elevator. It wouldn't open and he had no time to wait so he used the stairs and by the time he reached outside, he was sweating really badly. He saw Marcos' car driving off but that guy would no longer affect him.

He ordered the driver to head home and in an hour, he was entering the house to find the whole family seated on the couches laughing. When they saw him they really got worried because he was still angry and he was ready to pursue his plans. He regretted confessing to Marcos. His love for Marcos was still deep but it was what encouraged him to fight.

"Are you okay?" Eduardo asked, touching him slowly. "You look angry."

Ramon didn't answer his brother but he rather took his phone and was later talking on the phone. The guy on the phone had just said hello and he was already responding.

"Proceed with our plans," He ordered. "I want this to be done to today. Make sure that our plan works tomorrow. Remember our plan really well. Call me only when you have the results and oh," Ramon chuckled. "Increase the number from 10 to whatever you want."

Ramon cut the call and he found out that all eyes were on him. He never showed any kind of smile to them but just looked at them with a serious, angry face.

"You are proceeding with your plans?" Mark asked, feeling scared at the way his best friend was looking. "What plans are those?"

"I just found out that I have been too lenient the way I have been handling my case," Ramon chuckled, grimacing his face. "I have decided to drop a bomb. Only then will Dan know that I am not to be messed with."

"Ramon, what..."

"I don't want any questions," Ramon answered seriously. "You will find out soon."

He left the living room to his room where his anger got the best of him. This kind of anger would only be quenched once he saw Dan in pain and suffering and after that, he was gonna do his best to get the truth out of Olivia, Dan and Madison by any means possible. Any means!

*****

Marcos entered the house to find his father and his brother in the living room working on something. He was looking really pissed holding his sobbing sister who Ramon had hurt really badly. He couldn't believe he wanted to get back with Ramon not knowing that he was the same guy who had hurt his sister like that.

"Are you guys alright?" Barry asked as soon as they had entered the living room. "You people look like someone has just passed on."

"We just found out that Ramon was the one who played that stunt and sent those photos to Madison's engagement." Dan muttered. "Everyone is hurt and..."

"Wait, wait let me get something straight," Barry said, moving his finger in his hair. "You mean Ramon was actually behind those photos? What does he have against our family?"

"I don't know," Marcos muttered, a tear running down his face. "All I know is that he has hurt me once again."

Marcos run out of the living room and went to his room. He thought about the kiss, the smile and the tears and couldn't still believe that Ramon was still a whore and was actually behind his sister's scandal. How could he do that, Marcos thought? Marcos clenched his fists on the bed and pulled all the beddings off. He kicked the bed so hard his foot hurt. Then he started punching the solid wall and he could feel his flesh ripping from his knuckles but he continued punching the wall yelling. He was just so angry but despite all that he did, he was still in love with Ramon. He saw little blood on the white wall as he fearlessly punched on it.

"What are you doing?" Marcos heard a voice, followed by hands holding him firmly.

"Please, nanny," let me go he cried. "I need to hurt myself for falling in love again with the same boy who had hurt me."

"Stop being silly," His nanny shouted.

Marcos continued punching the wall until his nanny pulled him and slapped him hard on the face. Marcos couldn't do anything so he broke down and cried in her arms for hours. She never left his side but comforted him until he calmed down in about two hours. His eyes were blood red and his knuckles really hurt badly. There was a lot of blood but it had dried.

After attending his wounds and bandaging him, his nanny made him to sleep on her lap while singing a lullaby and he slept peacefully. He woke up the next morning and she was no longer there. He sat on the bed while he drowned in his pain and thought about how his life turned out to be. He used to be cheerful, lively and fucked any ass that he could find on this planet. Now he was a lonely man, in love with the boy who had hurt him, twice. He wondered how he would erase Ramon's memories from his mind but they just grew stronger.

Ramon had used him again and hurt his sister a lot. He was fucking his boss and... oh shit it hurt so badly. Feeling such love and anger at the same time was not doing him any good. At that rate, he was supposed to hate Ramon, resent him and wants to hurt him but after all the pain, he was still yearning for Ramon.

He stared at the band on his hand, trying to slowly move his fingers which he found impossible as they hurt so badly. He wanted to take a pain killer but maybe he needed that pain as punishment for getting himself hurt and still loving the same boy who had hurt him like that. He was about to lie on the bed when the door flung open and Dan came rushing inside.

"Hey babe," Marcos muttered. "You look happy."

"I am," Dan gushed. "I have just received a message from the website where I posted my pictures and there is someone who wants me as their model. He is an international man from global holdings limited and he wants me as a model." Dan chuckled cheerfully. "I am going to be a model."

"That's good." Marcos winced.

"I just communicated with him and we will be meeting this afternoon around 4.pm" Dan laughed. "Will you come with me?"

"I don't feel so well but I am sure you will be able to handle it." Marcos said with a controlled smile, hiding his hurt hand. "Go get for it us."

Dan sighed and kissed Marcos. He was really gonna be a model and now Ramon better watch out because he was gonna become famous, more famous than Ramon and that was a promise.

*****

Ramon was sitting on the couch in his room trying to see if he could work on his songs. He was still angry but it had subsided, unlike before. He was pretty much okay after telling himself that he had a goal. He had gotten out of his room for breakfast and he told everyone not to worry. Since then, he has been in his room, working on his songs and waiting for a particularly special call from a special someone. It was gonna be a dream come true if he receives a phone call from the man he has been expecting the call from.

He stayed in his room, had lunch in his room and dinner in his room. He pretty much knew his family was worried but what he had been waiting for was pretty much important.

8.10 pm. Fucking 8.10 pm and no call, Ramon thought, feeling his head about to explode.

He picked up his phone ready to throw it on the wall when it vibrated in his hand. He looked at the number calling and he took a deep breath. Finally, Ramon thought.

"Hello," He answered loud and sweet.

"It is done," The deep manly voice spoke from the other end.

"Good," Ramon chuckled so evil, he couldn't even recognize. "You know what to do. Call me in the morning once you are done and please," he chuckled. "Do a very good job; let it be a lifelong memory."

"Whatever you want, sir,"

Ramon cut the phone and he was smiling. This had been the moment he had been waiting for, for so long. And now it was here. After this, he would now execute the rest of his plans and show the people who have been calling him a whore who exactly he is. After this, he was going to be free from all the pain and the hatred.

He would have loved to spend his life with Marcos but after he shows him the truth, he would leave him alone. It was gonna hurt but he would leave him alone. One thing is that Ramon will always love Marcos, forever, even though they will never end up together in the end.

This was gonna be the beginning of his original plan, the plan he had since he went abroad. They were gonna suffer.

What plans does Ramon have for them all? Will he pursue them or will he back out? The real question is, to what extent is Ramon willing to go to prove his innocence? Find out in the final chapter of this story.

******

Ramon a strong boy, young and naïve fell in love with a rich former play boy who gave him so much love. He discovered that the love that he had had for Marcos caused him more pain and suffering than he had ever imagined but he got stronger and discovered that he had the potential to become richer and more famous. Now he is back, richer, famous, sexier, seductive and more determined to avenge and prove his innocence. He has journeyed through thick and thin, bearing pains and heartbreaks. Read as his journey comes to an end in the final chapter. Stay tuned...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 444 milliseconds