Forever Yours Ch. 12

"But for now can we be like friends?" Marcos asked.

"Sure," Ramon chuckled.

Marcos kissed Ramon on the forehead, cheeks, nose but he was stopped once he was about to kiss on the lips.

"Restricted area for now,"

They both laughed and held on to each other as they watched the sea for another thirty minutes until they decided it was time to go. Marcos gave Ramon a squeeze and guided him to the car where he drove off to Ramon's music Company and left after giving him a goodnight peck. He was just so happy and he left after seeing Ramon safely getting in his car.

He nodded his head and drove straight home after spending an hour listening to Ramillio's latest song which touched his heart and he found himself moving his body while he was on the wheel. He was glad he reached home where he passed the living room and ordered a maid to bring his dinner to his room. He didn't want any drama as usual although for some reason Dan had not argued with him for two days. He was awfully quiet when Marcos was around.

Two minutes and dinner was brought to his room which he had peacefully remembering Ramon's confession earlier. He couldn't forget the words he used and he just hoped that Ramon would get back with him sooner. Sure, he thought about Ramon's betrayal but he had worked on that. All he saw was love again.

After dinner, Marcos was getting ready to sleep when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Hope it was not his mother or Dan, Marcos thought. He needed to sleep but whoever was outside sounded so desperate and he told the person to come inside.

When the door opened, his heart broke again when he was in a very good mood. His twin sister came inside and her eyes were still not okay. He was happy but soon as he saw her, his heart broke and he found it hard to be happy again. He suppressed a groan and told her to come closer. She had been quiet for the past one week staying indoors crying herself to death.

She entered the room and was on her knees. Marcos couldn't understand anything that was happening. Then she was about to start crying.

"What are you doing?" Marcos said, moving closer to get her up. His twin had suffered a lot and he couldn't wait to deal with the bastard that did this to her. His friend might have been acting okay but he could see that he was as affected as she was. All this was breaking his heart to tiny pieces.

"I am sorry," Madison apologized, looking so stressed and depressed. "I shouldn't have accused him knowing that you love him. I am your twin and I am begging for your forgiveness. It's just that I was hurt so bad by whoever did this and..."

Marcos got his twin up. He couldn't believe that someone who had been so lively and cheerful had become a shadow of herself and the scandal was all over the papers.

"Marcos, whatever I said was the truth." Madison sobbed. "Those photos were not mine. I never cheated on Anthony and..."

"Shh..." Marcos held her closely. "I know that and I promise once I find the bastard who did this, I will make him pay."

Marcos hugged his sister and he heard her chuckling after a few minutes. It was something that he had not heard since the scandal.

He asked her and she told him something that left his eyes watering.

"I am just happy because my brother is in love with the same boy again." Madison chuckled, rubbing her eye. "If you ask me I think if he will not accept you back then he will be missing a lot."

"He has told me he loves me," Marcos smiled. "Problem is...he doesn't know if he wants to get back with me."

"Don't worry, bro," Madison smiled brightly. "I will help you. I will talk to him and I think he will listen. I will tell him that I will truly accept him."

Marcos smiled really brightly and wanted to cry. He couldn't believe his sister had forgiven Ramon so easily. Guess twins really need each other to survive.

"I will talk to him at the office two days from now and I will tell him that he should accept you without any fear."

Marcos hugged his sister tightly. She was a sweet girl and really good too. Why would someone want to hurt her like they did? It was not fair and he vowed to make anyone who did that to pay if he ever found out who the bastard was.

*****

Ramon reached home and he was smiling really badly. No matter what he did, he couldn't stop smiling. It was one of his happiest days in life and he was feeling so light. Could accepting Marcos' love again do that to him? The way he felt at that time he was ready to forgive anyone. He didn't feel any anger since he confessed his feelings to Marcos. He was feeling so warm, so happy and his heart was racing really badly but he needed evidence if he was to live happily with Marcos.

"Are you blushing?" Mark asked as soon as he had reached home.

"No," But he knew he was still blushing.

He couldn't wipe away that smile and he didn't know how he would be able tell them because he was acting like a teenager in love. His stomach was filled with butterflies and he was really nervous as hell.

"Are you okay?" Ryan asked his son. Ramon had never been like that.

"Yes, dad," Ramon assured.

"Are you in love with someone?" Eduardo asked. "Just curious because the only time I saw you like that was when you were with that bastard."

"Maybe," Ramon gushed still blushing.

"You are in love?" Everyone bleated at the same time.

"May I know the lucky guy?" His father, Ben asked smiling at his son. "I would love to meet him to know if he is not after your money."

"No, father," Ramon chuckled. "He is really rich, a celebrity," He lied. "I haven't even given him my answer yet."

"I am happy," Ryan said, giving his son a hot hug. "Maybe you will be able to concentrate on your love and forget the past." His dad was right, Ramon thought. If he ever had Marcos by his side then they would live happily. At this point, if ever any of his offenders apologized, he would willingly forgive them but as planned, he was gonna pursue his plans against them in order to get the truth out. But instead of using harsh methods to get the truth out, he's gonna use simple ones.

"I feel so light," Ramon gushed. "Maybe what I needed was love to melt my heart."

"But why didn't you give the poor guy an answer?" Eduardo asked. "Or do you want him to yearn for your love even more."

"I guess," Ramon said, smiling as bright as ever.

He was just so happy and everyone was happy to see him in that mood. His goal was to prove his innocence so that he could live happily with Marcos. Funny, he used to think that he would prove his innocence and leave Marcos but now he was thinking differently. Ramon couldn't accept Marcos' proposal without proving his innocence. He somehow has to speed up his plans so that he would be with Marcos soon after giving him his answer.

Ramon had dinner with his family and he was smiling so brightly and they teased him about it. When he went to sleep that night his dreams were all about Marcos and he woke up happy. He went to the office and Marcos dropped by to say hi, but they ended up talking about other things. It was just so sweet and Ramon could also see that Marcos was extremely happy.

If he could just tell the guy that he was ready to go into a relationship he would but Marcos would never respect him knowing that he was a whore like they called him. He wanted a happy relationship, full of trust, love and total submission not a relationship which would break easily. In that case, if Marcos had the impression that Ramon had been a whore.

Ramon was in his office on the 7th floor and Marcos was on the 3rd floor but he managed to check him up every hour. Ramon knew the guy was going insane but he continued working. In the afternoon, Ramon received news from his assistant that Dan had posted his pictures online but Ramon was too occupied to even think about that. He told him to hold before anything was to happen. He really wasn't in the mood to be plotting. It wasn't like him because he would have gladly used it to his advantage but he told him to wait.

Ramon forgot the number of times Marcos passed by the office, crazy guy. He was so happy Marcos didn't know where he lived or it would have been a disaster to see him follow Ramon home. Eduardo would seriously hurt him.

In the evening 10 past 6, Marcos had ordered dinner and they ate like crazy while they talked over dinner. It was sweet, romantic and absolutely perfect but of course he had to keep his cool so as to avoid kissing Marcos. He shared his number with Marcos, for friendship's sake and he got ready to go home when Marcos offered to take him home. He rejected and told Marcos that it wouldn't be a good idea but was lucky the guy understood.

That evening after Ramon went home, he decided to go to sleep early because he had a date at the studio with music. He woke up early the next day and spent the whole day in the studio working on his music. That day he didn't see Marcos and was looking forward to seeing him the next day.

He sat on the couch in his office, legs on the couch and head on the arm rest. He was really tired and he drifted off to sleep without realization, only to wake up at 8.pm when his guard came in the office to check up on him. He was so disappointed for he had planned on seeing Marcos at least before he went home but it was too late and he had to go home.

Being famous, he couldn't go into the cafeteria unless he wanted to spend the night there so he sent his guard to buy some takeaway food which he had for dinner. He reached home really late and found everyone asleep. Making sure not to wake anyone up, he climbed into the elevator and went to sleep.

He kept thinking about Marcos and he felt really bad that he hadn't seen him the whole. He kept moving on the bed wondering if Marcos was also having difficult to sleep. Marcos was affecting him since he told him that he loved him and he felt he was going insane. If at all he accepted Marcos' proposal then it would breed problems in their relationships and he was really scared and worried.

*****

Ramon sat on the chair in his office at Castillo shoe Company, missing Marcos after not seeing him the day before. He had got disappointed when he had found out that Marcos was not on the premises yet. He had called Marcos and he had told him that he had a meeting at their food Company and would arrive later in the afternoon, shame. He had spent an entire day at the music company recording a song the previous day. He wished he could have spent the entire day with Marcos but what's done is done.

Taking one of his lucky pens, reviewing a document, Ramon began passing through the Company report for the first time since he had become president. He'd figured since Marcos had been busy, might as well do something to keep himself busy.

He had only read four pages when the door slammed open revealing Dan who just came inside accompanied by Olivia, drama. Ramon gave them both a teasing smile and they stood there looking straight at him.

"How may I help you?" Ramon smiled.

"I need answers," Olivia demanded. "I expect you to give them to me."

Since he had nothing to do, might as well play with them, right?

"Are you demanding or asking," Ramon chuckled. "What if I refuse to give them to you?"

"Why did you accept my son back even though you knew he had a boyfriend?" Olivia asked, sounding so demanding.

"Because we are meant to be, that's why." Ramon responded confidently. "Don't you two have anything to do aside from making trouble?"

"Did you do it?" Olivia sounded so pushy. "Were you the one who had sent those photos at Madison's engagement?"

Ramon chuckled really loudly. "What do you think?" He opened his arms wide open.

Then Olivia's phone rang and it was so annoying. She cut the call and continued interrogating Ramon.

"Aren't you gonna answer the call?" Dan asked her but she told him that what she was doing in Ramon's office was more important. These two were really looking for trouble and their presence was making Ramon really mad. He had forgiven Marcos deep down and loved him, but these two had no right whatsoever to insult him.

"Will you please get out of my office," Ramon demanded, pointing to the door. "I don't have time to talk with you two."

"But I want to talk to you," Olivia said, putting her hands on his table. Ramon was really dying to give her a slap while she leaned there. Gosh help, Ramon thought.

"So how did you do it?" Dan said, folding his leg on his thigh.

"How did I do what?" Ramon asked trying to understand where this conversation was going.

"How did you set up Madison and got those pictures?" Dan asked.

"I didn't set her up," Ramon laughed. "She's just a whore who was about to ruin the life of my boyfriend's friend, Anthony."

"How was that even your concern?" Olivia asked. "You ruined my daughter's life when her engagement was called off. Do you know what that did to all of us?"

"You expect me to be sorry?" Ramon yelled. "You really expect me to apologize for that?" Ramon couldn't suppress his anger. After all that these people had done to him, they were actually asking about why he did that?

"Yes," Dan yelled, getting up from the chair.

"I believe you do realize whose office you are shouting in, right?"

"I know that," Dan snapped. "You are the president and owner of this Company but that doesn't make you a god. You are just like us."

"Point of correction," Ramon chuckled, eyeing Dan in a disgusting way. "I am nothing like you. I am more than you and you won't ever reach my level so be careful because I can be really dangerous."

"We don't care about what you can do," Olivia snapped. "All I want to know is the reason why you did that to my daughter."

"And you call yourself Marcos' boyfriend," Dan chuckled. "You just ruined his twin's life and yet you call him your boyfriend. How do you even sleep at night?"

"Peaceful," Ramon chuckled. "I slept peacefully like a baby. I enjoyed seeing her in that newspaper. I wish I could have made it spicier but I think ruining her name was enough."

"I can't believe my son still loves a devil like you." Olivia sighed angrily. "You ruined his sister's life and yet he is still attracted to you. Why do you do this?"

"Have you forgotten?" Ramon said, burning up inside with anger. "How could you have forgotten so easily? I didn't do anything wrong. She is just a bitch who deserved what she got. If you ask me I really helped you a lot," Ramon jibed. "I couldn't just sit while she happily got married after what she had done."

"How did you even get those photos?" Dan asked, sounding calm.

"You really wanna know," Ramon asked accompanied by a nerve wrecking chuckle. "I will give you a summary." He sighed. "I had her followed, I took pictures and I waited for the best opportunity and then voila, there it was. What did you expect me to do? Sit down and watch her getting married? You might be smart but I am smarter."

"If only Marcos knew what you did," Dan sighed. "He would..."

"He would do nothing." Ramon laughed. "I just did his friend a favor by making him not to marry that bitch. Bitch," Ramon yelled. "That's what Madison is and I enjoyed looking at her face when I saw it in the newspaper. This was my greatest work and I am proud of myself."He laughed. "Now get out of my office and..."

"You did this..." Ramon was now left speechless when he heard Marcos' voice.

Marcos' heart just broke as soon as he heard Ramon telling his mother that he was the one that had sent those photos and ruined his sister's engagement. He had come to Ramon's office with Madison so that she could talk to him. She had even told him to keep it a secret so that they could surprise Ramon and that was what he had done when Ramon had called him. He had gotten out of the elevator and Madison had encouraged him to hope for the best only to find out that Ramon had caused his sister's engagement to shatter. Oh, he was fuming and he was going to find answers.

"Marcos, what..."

"What am I doing here?" Marcos growled his eyes fixed at Ramon in anger.

Ramon completely so the look In Marcos' eyes and he knew that the guy was probably angry at him. That was when he realized that he had been set up by Olivia, Dan and Madison. How he was going to get out of this one, he had no idea.

"You were the one who ruined my engagement," Madison said, tears rushing down her face. "Why did you do this?"

This was definitely a trap, Ramon thought wondering how he got into it. How was he going to get out of it? Unless...unless Marcos believes what he has to say. Madison was clinging to Marcos' shirt really tightly while the guy was fixed on staring at Ramon.

"Ramon, why?" Marcos asked his eyes now watering. "How could you have ruined my sister's engagement? Didn't you ever think about how that would make us all feel?"

"That was what I was telling him." Olivia said, taking a hold of Madison. "I wanted to confront him and thank God you have seen for yourself what I have been telling you about him."

"Marcos, please understand..."

"You," Marcos yelled. "You,"

"Marcos, please, let me explain," Ramon begged feeling himself getting really angry. He was not the one at fault. He was the victim here.

"What do you have to explain?" Marcos said softly, wanting to hear what Ramon had to say for his sister.

"I will tell you," Olivia said, moving closer with Madison. "Ramon here is seeking revenge,"

"Revenge?" Marcos was now completely confused. "Why would Ramon seek revenge? We never did anything to him. In fact he was the one who wronged us."

"He never loved you long ago but he rather wanted properties from us," Olivia began. "When you found out that he was a whore and broke up with him, he got a rich, powerful and influential sugar daddy,"

"Sugar daddy?" Marcos gasped, touching his chest.

"Yes," Dan answered. "Sonny Robbins is not just his mentor. He is also his sugar daddy."

"What?" Ramon yelled in anger and slapped Dan hard on the face making him fall to the floor. Ramon had never felt like the way he was feeling that time. He was ready to kill there and then.

"Why did you slap me?" Dan yelled out in anger, getting up from the floor. "Is it because we now know your little secret? He is your sugar daddy and that's how you got into music at RLC. It's because you were fucking Sonny," Dan yelled so loudly.

"Sonny Robbins is your sugar daddy," Marcos tried to catch his breath with his mouth wide open. He couldn't believe that he had been fooled again by Ramon. No wonder he became so rich in just five years. It was because he had special help from his sugar daddy.

"No, Marcos, I swear to you, I..."

"Alright," Marcos gasped, a tear running down his cheek. "I am not interested in whom you are fucking," Marcos said hoarsely. "I just wanna know why you did this to my poor sister who has been nothing but good. She even came here to help our relationship and now I find out that you have been lying all this while."

"I only did that because..."

"Because what?" Marcos yelled. "I felt happy that you were back. I was begging you to take me back but you were stabbing me in the face?"

"Marcos, why are you speaking to me like this? You want me to admit, yes, I ruined her engagement and you..." Ramon yelled. He felt angry. It was like history was repeating itself and he was experiencing the same pain that he had experienced years ago.

"Do you expect me to cheer for you?" Marcos yelled. "You ruined the life of my sister and my best friend. You made my sister the laughing stock of this town and for what, because you want to make my sister look like a whore."

"Ever since he came, he wanted to ruin our family's reputation," Olivia said. "He wanted the properties because he didn't get them in the past but now he is back. He wants the hotel for himself and he has managed to own our Company."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds