Forever Yours Ch. 12

Being around Marcos that way was really hurting him. He never thought it would hurt to be in love. If only he could tell Marcos the truth but he couldn't. Eventually after all this, Marcos would find someone to love and so would Ramon. In this case they were not meant to be. Ramon was keeping all that in his heart and it was hurting real bad but he just had to show Marcos that he had moved on.

Marcos sitting in that chair, his hands on his lap, his heart on Ramon's and his eyes fixed on Ramon was killing him. He played it cool by discussing something that was not about their love but about his career. He was damn hard just by looking at Ramon's handsome face. He had a face that would make any man fall for him but that isn't what Marcos wanted only. He wanted Ramon to be his again. He knew it was not easy to forget about the great love they had for each other, if Ramon loved him at all. But he had a plan by the end of the week that would make him know the real feelings of Ramon. If at all Ramon passed that test, he would leave him alone and spend his whole life with Dan.

Lunch ended and Ramon went back to his music Company where he spent the whole afternoon reviewing the contracts which awaited him on his desk. He also got a call from Mr. Robbins and found himself heading to RLC. Apparently, he was to perform a song which had just arrived online from the headquarters. It was a theme song and he was given the lyrics. He studied them the whole night, stopping to listen to the beat and then in a day he was recording the song. It went well and he was done by afternoon. He spent the afternoon chatting with Marcos in his office.

Marcos had shown so much interest in his career and he had no idea why. Marcos was not showing him his romantic side but a side that was friendly and sweet. Ramon liked him that way although he was yearning to see the Marcos that had once loved him. His heart was hurting, hurting because he was keeping something from his heart.

Seeing Marcos talk so friendly and sweetly was hurting him. Where was the Marcos who was romantic, sweet, pestering and absolutely lovely? The way things were going Ramon swore that he needed to get Marcos out of his life before he confessed his feelings.

The same thing continued for a week and half, lunch, business talks, friendly talks, jokes and Ramon was simply becoming weak. In that one week he hadn't seen Olivia, Dan or Madison. According to his private eyes, they never left the house for that one week and Ramon had no freaking idea what they were doing. Dan might have been taking his modeling dreams a little too far and that might have been the reason for that. He had checked all sites and he didn't see any pictures of Dan but he left it to someone he trusted, his assistant.

Ramon knew he was becoming weak by just being around Marcos. He needed something to be done even if it was just a week because he had no idea for how long he would continue hiding with what he was feeling. It was hurting deep inside being around Marcos but hiding what he truly felt. So he decided to drop the question and ask Marcos that he had proved himself to him. Marcos sighed before he had responded, he was okay with it as he said to Ramon but he just had to spend a day with Ramon.

Ramon couldn't deny him that. After a day, he would be free and pursue his plans for he felt he was getting weak and abandoning his mission and it was all because of Marcos. He saw that Marcos was sad but he couldn't do anything. He had to protect himself from getting hurt again. He hadn't even told his family what Marcos had asked him, they would have been surprised.

The next day, Marcos came by his music Company around 2.pm and he was just dressed casual, a blue, sexy t-shirt, a black tight jean and brown shoes. He hadn't even bothered to comb his hair but he was wearing a very beautiful smile that blew Ramon away. Just like him, Ramon was in casual wearing a green tight shirt, brown skinny trouser and expensive white snickers. Somehow, it had become a tradition to turn his hair into blades which he really found attractive.

"Are you ready?" Marcos asked wearing a smile.

"I have a lot of work to do." Ramon lied just to avoid him.

"You promised a day with me," Marcos said, his voice sounded pretty confident but this was the day which would determine whether he would be able to make Ramon confess his feelings or tell him to his face that he didn't have feelings for him. Marcos was giving up because the past one week, all he got from Ramon was friendship, no sign of love whatsoever.

"I don't know, I..."

"Please," Marcos muttered looking deep in Ramon's eyes.

Staring in those beautiful blue eyes made him hypnotized. He couldn't reject Marcos and he knew he might regret it later. He was looking so vulnerable Ramon couldn't deny him anything at that point. He needed to do it at least for the last time before he got Marcos out of his life and concentrated on his mission.

"Alright," Ramon gave a gloomy sigh. "I will go with you but let me call my driver to get the car ready."

"There is no need for that," Marcos said, holding his wrist sweetly. Ramon was looking at the hand which was holding him and he was getting really emotional. "You are going to ride with me."

Ramon looked at Marcos and he nodded with a controlled smile. He really needed to tell the guy but no, he didn't want to get hurt once again like Marcos had hurt him years back. It was not just about love anymore, he was seeking for the truth to come out so that everything he felt could be neutralized and he would lead a happy life. The time spent with Marcos would be cherished forever but he wouldn't just be with him.

Ramon left with Marcos in a matter of seconds. He knew it was probably dinner or something at a cafeteria and he would be done with Marcos.

******

"Here we are," Marcos gushed soon as he stopped the car. "Do you like it?"

To say Ramon was surprised would be an understatement. He was scared, surprised, angry and speechless. Marcos had just parked in front of his hold house near the sea. It was looking really old as it didn't have any occupants at the moment but it was pretty much the same. He had left the office hoping to have lunch with Marcos, break their friendship and be the way they have been since he came back to the country but what he had just found out was really scary.

He had so many memories with this place of which most were with Marcos and the pain he had experienced. He regretted ever accepting that challenge with Marcos. If he even shed a tear here, it would mean that he was still affected by what happened. Ramon had suspected as soon as they had hit the road which led here that Marcos was definitely bringing him there but this was too much and he felt hot and scared.

"Are you okay?" Marcos asked, touching his face.

"Err...I am fine," Ramon lied. "But what are we doing here?"

Marcos saw the look on Ramon's face and he knew that he was surprised. That still didn't assure him that Ramon loved him. He just hoped for the best.

"You didn't expect me to leave you without testing you, did you?"

"Uh, you are absolutely right," Ramon exclaimed. "But you are only wasting your time because I have moved on."

"Then it won't hurt spending sometime here, right?"

"Not at all," Ramon prayed for the heavens to make him confident. He couldn't afford having Marcos on his trail again. Whoever was listening to his prayers should grant him because he got scared by that test.

Ramon got out of the car, following Marcos who led him inside his former home. It was old, dusty and deserted. Marcos slowly opened the door to reveal inside a place which used to be Ramon's old home, where he had grown up. There was an old table, old chairs and other things they had left when they moved. Ramon slowly walked around the house, remembering all the good times that he spent in the house. It was emotional to watch but he just stood.

"It brings a lot of memories, uh?" Marcos asked softly, looking all around.

"Yeah," Ramon gushed, feeling himself burning up. "Happy memories, this used to be a place of happiness."

"Do you remember when I used to drop you here every night?" Marcos asked, drawing closer to Ramon. "Do you also remember that time Eduardo almost caught us..." Marcos laughed softly. "He almost caught us fucking in the living room."

Ramon was quiet as he felt a myriad of emotions take over. He didn't even know how to respond. He had to be confident no matter what.

"Yeah," Ramon chuckled nervously, his heart now racing. "I remember those times but that was long ago."

"It still feels like yesterday when you accepted me into your life." Marcos said, his eyes fixed on Ramon who was busy looking around. "This was the place where I got beat by Eduardo. He used to tease you every time I brought you home."

Ramon was seriously at the verge of exploding as he felt weak and his heart was slowly melting all the anger that he had bringing the best of times he had with Marcos.

"I used to live here with my father and brother," Ramon chuckled. "We had some of the best times here."

"Do you also remember how you kissed me deeply one time when I brought you here?" Marcos' task was to make Ramon remember all those beautiful moments and watch him break down or anything that would show him the love that he still had for him.

"If I had a time machine, I would go back in time and relive all those wonderful moments." Marcos added, remembering all those moments.

"You also still remember that it was five years ago, right?"

"Yes," Marcos answered confidently. "But the memories are still fresh. This is where we made love, right here." Marcos stood at the exact spot Eduardo had almost caught them. "I was holding you so tightly and you were moaning my name softly." Marcos said with burgeoning excitement. "You were like, oh Marcos that feels so good." He moaned as if he was enjoying every bit of it.

Ramon's heart was in pain again. Marcos made him remember all those wonderful moments. A tear fell from his eye and he rubbed it quickly before Marcos saw it. Then he wore a serious face and stared at Marcos.

"I used to kiss you every time we were alone," Marcos was reminded of what had happened and he smiled brightly. "I can still remember your soft lips on mine and our tongues fighting for domination. I used to beat you at it and you used to moan in our kiss," Marcos trailed off and went near Ramon. "Just like that other day," He was so close to Ramon, cupping his cheeks and getting near. "You moaned the same way when you kissed me that other day."

Ramon chuckled. "Don't be ridiculous," He got out of the house and began going to the sea shore, hoping for Marcos to end his madness.

"Are you still in love with me?" Marcos yelled from behind.

"I told you I am over you," Ramon increased his pace. He was lucky no one else could be seen. "Can't you just leave me alone?"

"I don't think I can do that," Marcos said, running to reach for Ramon.

"You better just find someone who will give you as much love as you need." Ramon yelled, feeling Marcos right behind him.

"I have already found someone," Marcos pulled Ramon closer to him. Their faces were so close. Then Ramon had his hands on his chest and it sent shivers all over his body. "It is you."

Ramon released himself from Marcos' grip. "I don't think I love you. Besides, how do you know if I don't have a boyfriend?" Ramon started heading to the shore, leaving Marcos standing puzzled at the question Ramon had just asked him.

Ramon stood there watching the calm sea which blew a cool breeze. It was nice to have a feel of that cool air once again as he tried to control his emotions which would overflow if Marcos didn't stop his madness. Just a few fucking minutes and it would all be over. He had to stay calm just like the sea if he was going to survive. But he was feeling really vulnerable and had no idea if he would be able to pull it off.

"He will never be able to show you the kind of love that you will get from me." Marcos muttered soon as he stood beside Ramon.

The two guys remained quiet for over 30 minutes until the sun began setting. Each of them wished for the same thing. Marcos wanted Ramon's love and so did Ramon but he couldn't just utter the word to tell Marcos that he still loved him. He needed to protect his poor heart from heartache. After this day, he would eventually forget about Marcos and find love once he exposed his offenders.

Ramon was sure it was all over as the sun began setting and it started getting dark. He remembered how beautiful it felt to watch a beautiful sunset while he was still living in that neighborhood. It was magical. Suddenly, he heard Marcos chuckling uncontrollably and he wondered what was making him laugh. To be honest, he got scared at what Marcos might utter from his mouth.

"Do you know why I am laughing?" Marcos chuckled. "I am thinking of the time we spent on this beach alone."

Ramon felt tears building in his eyes but it was getting dark and he had to control his emotions before Marcos took him back to his Company so that he could go home and forget all that had ever happened.

"Do you remember the kisses on this beach?" Marcos chuckled which Ramon later realized was turning into tears.

Marcos couldn't take it anymore. It was sunset and that meant that he would be taking Ramon back. He was laughing of his failed attempts and now he was crying. He had lost Ramon forever and all he had to do was cry.

Marcos rubbed his tears and apologized to Ramon who was awfully quiet, not uttering any word.

"I was thinking about our first Monthsary," Marcos gave out a sad grimace. "That was the second time I made love to you." He sobbed. "Do you remember that same night you made a wish that we would always be happy together? This was also the place where we used to made love in the water at night. We used to plan that when we get married, we would buy a beach house to remind us of our wonderful time on the island.' He sighed. "Guess that all will never happen and it's probably my fault for not telling you sooner." He sniffed. "Even though you still don't love me, I love you so much and I will always do. Whatever it is you do, just know that I am happy for you. Always love you."

Ramon had reached the maximum of his weakness. As soon as he heard that, tears were running down his face. He tried to rub them but they just kept on flowing. There was nothing left so he quickly got up and started going away from the shore. Then he felt Marcos' hand on his arm. He looked away so that he couldn't face Marcos.

"Are you oaky?" Marcos asked but Ramon wouldn't dare turn his face to him.

"I am fine," Ramon tried to sound calm but all that came out was a sound which he didn't even recognize as his own voice.

Marcos standing there, holding Ramon's arm swore that Ramon was crying. He had to find out. Then used his other hand, he slowly moved Ramon's face and he was shocked to see his face flooded with tears.

"Why are you crying?" Marcos asked, concerned.

"I am not crying," Ramon tried to go away, only to find himself closer to Marcos.

"You are crying and I know why." Marcos said softly, holding Ramon tightly. "You are still in love with me."

Ramon cried even more as his heart removed all the pain that he felt. "You are right," Ramon released himself from Marcos. "I still love you." Ramon fell on the sand and cried.

Marcos after hearing the confession from Ramon felt really good. It meant that he still had a chance to be with Ramon. It was like the heavens were giving him another chance to be with Ramon. Ramon had been a whore but he couldn't care. He knelt down closer to Ramon who was crying. He missed the boy he was seeing broken down on the ground. That was his Ramon and now his Ramillio.

"Despite everything that happened between us, why can't I forget about you?" Ramon cried.

Marcos didn't know what to do but he needed to make Ramon feel special so without thinking about anything more he locked his lips with Ramon. He brushed on Ramon's lips slowly, sucking on his bottom lip like a lollipop.

Ramon felt Marcos' lips by surprise but that brush on his lips was making things bad for him. He got drawn into the kiss and he allowed Marcos to enter his mouth and in a matter of minutes their tongues were brushing on each other and Marcos tasted his mouth. His eyes were still very much open and he realized just how much he really needed Marcos but he was feeling so scared that he broke the kiss, furious rubbed his tears and stood up.

"I love you so much and you just confessed to me that you love me," Marcos gushed, licking his lips softly. "Please give our relationship a chance."

"I am sorry Marcos," Ramon apologized, feeling his heart get heavy once again. "With everything that had happened in the past, I don't think our relationship can work."

"It can," Marcos held on to Ramon's hand, feeling so happy after that kiss. "Just give us a chance. Sure, you slept with a few men but I did sleep with a whole lot of them."

That statement made Ramon feel really bad but in a few minutes he was feeling so hot, so alive and so happy. Marcos still regarded him as a whore after seeing that video and there was nothing he could do to explain to him that he was innocent unless presented with evidence.

"That's the problem," Ramon sighed. "I can't be with you knowing that I cheated on you." He couldn't find another way to express it. He couldn't say he was innocent unless he had evidence. "This memory will always be on your mind and at times you will use it when you are angry."

"I promise I won't do anything of a sort," Marcos promised, rubbing on his hands sweetly. "Just give our love a chance. You still love me and I still love you. That's all that matters on this earth. "

"Listen to me," Ramon held Marcos' hands. "I love you a lot but I can't be with you right now."

"Why?" Marcos asked, cupping Ramon's face.

"You wouldn't understand," Ramon said rubbing his tears. "This love I have for you is genuine and though I cheated on you with all those men, I never stopped loving you. Being in a relationship with you will only complicate things for you and your family."

"I will talk to them," Marcos gushed. "I am sure they still have a place in their hearts for you."

"Your mom,"

"Mom will understand that we love each other." Marcos hollered.

Oh really, Ramon thought. At this point, Marcos' love would make him weaker and he wouldn't accomplish his goals. He had confessed his love to Marcos but he wouldn't get back with him. He didn't know how his family would take it.

"I don't think it's a good idea," Ramon said.

"I just wanna be with you again."

"Tell me the truth," Ramon said giving him a controlled smile. "Have you forgotten that I cheated on you? That I was a whore? Doesn't it hurt you at times when you realize how much I had hurt you?"

Marcos sighed. "I will be honest, it hurts at times and I get angry but I still love you."

"See," Ramon chuckled. "You will never be able to love me the way you did because it will keep on reminding you of the pain I made you pass through."

"I don't care about the past," Marcos said, rubbing Ramon's hands sweetly.

"I don't know if I can bear to see you sad because of me," Ramon said, feeling his heart get lighter. It was like a certain burden had been lifted off him.

"Alright, can you promise me something?" Marcos said giving him a smile after Ramon nodded. "I will forget about everything. I just want us to start over and forget the past. I will wait for you but can you promise me that you will think about it and give me the answer as soon as you are done."

"Marcos, I..."

"You promised."

"Okay, I will give it a thought and I will tell you." Ramon promised. His plan was to gather evidence but the way he was feeling then, he wanted to hug Marcos and kiss him the rest of the evening.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 219 milliseconds