French Exchange

"Oh shit, yes.... Fuck and suck! Fuck and suck!" she demanded. Her pace was quicker, and she was now slamming her cunt down onto me. The flush was spreading, and in my mouth, I swear it felt like her nipple was getting hotter and harder. "Yes, that's it! Suck my tits while ....... I fuck ...... your cock with my cunt.! ....... God yes! I am so ....... wet, and .... your cock ..... feels so good, ...... yes, so good.! Oh yeah,..... fuck ...... yeah, ..... here it...... comes, here ....... it cums, ohhhhhhh ........... yessssssssss!!!!" Niola threw her head back, and I lost my grip on her breast as the orgasm overtook her. Her mouth was open in a silent scream. She shuddered, her breasts shaking from side to side. All the while, her cunt tried to crush my cock and hot juices ran out of her. It was really something to watch, and feel. Incroyable.

She twitched a few times, then fell over backwards, pulling herself off my rod with a pop. She was gasping for air, and the view I had of her pussy allowed me to watch her swollen lips grasping for my now absent penis. Aftershocks rocked her body and her sex. The feeling of her hot secretions cooling on my cock and thighs made my skin tingle.

I managed to extricate myself from our tangled pile of arms and legs, and stood to observe her supine loveliness. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing, which was returning to a more normal rate. I leaned over and kissed one of her nipples, which elicited a quiet groan from Niola. When I sucked the stiff bud into my mouth, the groan got louder, and she reached up to cover her breasts with her hands. "Too sensitive...." she panted.

If her breasts were too sensitive to touch after her fourth orgasm, I imagine that her honeypot must be buzzing with sensory overload. I decided against wrenching her legs apart and licking the chick slick from her labia. Instead, I just sat next to her, gently caressing her back and shoulders, down to her hips. She purred contentedly, and after a few minutes, I replaced my caressing fingers with soft kisses. This made her sigh, and open her eyes.

She grasped my wilting cock in her small hand, and tugged me toward her mouth. Where the dick goes, I follow, so I soon found myself straddling her head while she did an upside down suck job on me.

"Damn, I do taste good, don't I?" she smiled, as she simultaneously cleaned her juices from me and prepared me for round.... Uh.... 4? I suddenly realized that I had been gone from my room for quite a while. Would anyone go looking for me? That question was forced into the background when Niola pulled my hard cock out of her mouth and spun around, scooting her butt over to the edge of the bed. She lifted her smooth, muscular legs, still together and extended, up toward her head. She looked at me with a mischievous look on her face.

She took an ankle in each hand, and smoothly spread her legs wide, wider, still wider, until her pussy lips gapped open on their own. She then bent her knees, and hooked her elbows behind her knees. Her knees were now beside her ears, and she gave me a look that clearly said 'well, what are you waiting for?'.

"Holy fuck!" was about all I could say as I quickly placed the head of my cock at her open slit. One stroke, all the way to the bottom.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckk" Niola hissed sexily. Obviously, in this position, my cock could reach as deep into her as it ever would. Maximum depth. I started to slowly pull out, when she stopped me. "Hold still for just a sec". I hadn't noticed the look of bliss on her lips, but now I could feel her literally vibrating. She grabbed her nipples frantically and pinched them. The vibrations got more intense, and her breathing became irregular. "My clit! Rub my clit now! Please! I'm gonna...." I pinched her love button, "cuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm!!! ".

Her cunt rippled and twitched on my cock, clutching and grabbing me as she came, without me actually moving, at all.

"Oh mon dieu.... Okay, now fuck me!!" I began to thrust, while her pussy made funny little slurping noises. "I said fuck me! FUCK me!" she commanded. I complied, picking up the pace. Apparently not quickly enough. "Oh god, your cock feels good like that... but I said FUCK ME!!!" Her pussy lips were stretched tight around my shaft, and that sensation began to take its toll as I started to fuck her as hard as I could. She went off again.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming again! Keep going, keep fucking me!! Don't stop!!" she hissed through clenched teeth. She then grabbed the pillow and bit the corner to muffle the sound of her orgasm. Perhaps I should pluralize that, because I continued to pound her pussy through what could either be described as four separate orgasms, or one huge one.

Either way, she was going to have some company soon. Real soon. Really, really soon. I was still thrashing her cunt mercilessly.

"In you, or on you?" Before she could answer, I made an executive decision, and yanked my cock out of her dripping snatch just as I exploded. Scalding semen shot out in one massive rope, across her gaping pussy, up her stomach, directly through her deep cleavage, up her chest , her neck, and onto her face. She tried to catch it, but it happened too fast. The next shot landed mostly on the side of her neck, but some ended up in her hair. By the time I was spent, streaks of cum adorned her hair, her left shoulder, the left side of her neck and ear. Then there was a thick glaze of my glop across her left breast, from cleavage up to the collarbone and over her nipple. Some was on her chin and cheek. Some in her navel. Some dripped out of her gaped open pussy.

Niola uncoiled her legs and sat up, collecting gobs of goo as she did, and licking the syrup from her fingers.

"In me would have been fine. On me is good too. Down the hatch works.". She was standing now, and gravity was having its inevitable effect on Niola's coat of icing. A big drop hung for a few seconds from her erect left nipple, before she caught and consumed it. She started toward the bathroom.

I was now sitting on the corner of the bed, trying to focus. "Okay. So in you or on you, either way is fine. I will have to remember that for next time." Shit, I guess I just made a very big presumption. I held my breath, hoping I hadn't just fucked things up.

Niola froze. "Next time?" she queried. "Next time?! NEXT TIME!!?" Slowly she turned. I braced myself for a shit storm. A smile broke across her face. She nodded. "Next time". She turned and went into the bathroom, starting the shower seconds later.

I flopped back on the bed, content I had not looked the proverbial gift horse in the mouth. Or maybe it should be fucked the proverbial gift slut in the mouth? Either way, I was glad. And sleepy.

I was awakened by Niola's lips on my penis. Great way to wake up, really. I groaned. "Just cleaning, so don't get any bright ideas, you horny bastard", came her voice from between my legs.

"Me? Horny? I'm not the one who had, what.... six orgasms?" I said teasingly.

She smiled, blushed, and looked away coyly. "I didn't hear you complaining. Besides.... I think it was seven orgasms!". She laughed like a teenager and disappeared into the bathroom again. Her head popped back around the corner, "Actually..... it might have been eight!"

I walked over to the bathroom door. "Show off!" Niola was washed and dried, pulling on a black thong. She smiled at me and did a mock curtsey. She plucked up the black bra from the counter and put her arms through the straps, easing her incredible tits into the cups.

"Would you mind?" she asked, turning her back. "On, not off." she giggled as she looked at me in the mirror. Her eyes dropped to my semi hard dick. "Mon dieu, didn't you get enough. I won't walk normal for a week."

"Can't help it. Question :do you wear this sort of thing to school? "I gestured to her bra, that barely covered her now softened nipples, and her thong, pulled up between the lips of her smooth pussy.

"Wouldn't you like to know!"

"Yes I would". I kissed her neck, and she spun around and jammed her tongue down my throat. "Who's asking for more now?" I said when she stopped kissing me. She just smiled.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Then a voice. "Miss V, are you awake?" One of the girls from the exchange.

Niola suddenly became a Navy Seal, using hand signals to direct me to stay in the bathroom, be quiet, and hide, while she would see who it was. She raced out to kick my clothes under the bed, and grabbed the robe she had been wearing when I arrived. "une moment..." she called as she turned off the light and closed the bathroom door. She had a quick look in the mirror to make sure she didn't look too much like she had spent the evening getting royally fucked. She took a breath, and opened the door.

From inside the bathroom, I could only make out the odd word, so I had to wait for a recap. I sat quietly, on the toilet, naked. The outer door closed, and seconds later the bathroom door opened. Niola reached in and flicked on the light .

"I have to meet them down in the lobby in 5 minutes to go look for you " she said as she jabbed her finger into my chest. Then she smiled and kissed me." Found you! ". Then she reached in and turned on the shower." You.... In! Wash the smell of my pussy off you" I pouted, "and use the time constructively. You need to come up with a plausible story for where you've been for the last 4 hours, when we 'find' you in the lobby in an hour".

4 hours?? Really? I tried not to look too proud, but she knew exactly where my mind was going. "You were asleep for one hour, you know?" Still, pretty good use of three hours :a blow job, some extreme cunnilingus, and two seriously strenuous fucks.

Anyway, during the shower, I actually did come up with a reasonable story, and when they returned to 'find' me in the lobby about an hour later, nobody voiced any doubt.

Miss V had her teacher persona back on. "Très bien. Tout le monde au lit maintenant. C'est deux heures le matin et le bus sera ici en 8 heures." She turned to me, " Vous. J'ai besoin de vous parler pendant une minute.". That elicited the desired 'oooh, you' re in trouble now ' from the group, as they headed for the elevators. Niola put her hands on her hips and tried to look suitably pissed, while I put on the contrite act. Finally, everyone was safely up the elevator shaft.

She dropped the act and winked at me "Pretty good excuse. C'mon, let's go to bed." We were in the elevator when she realized that last comment might need some clarification. "I mean, you go to your bed, and and I will spend the night alone in mine." Another kiss. "I really wish I could spend the night in your arms, but...."

"I know......

"And it goes without saying that all of this stays between us, oui?"

I tried not to look hurt. Of course, I wouldn't be doing anything that might jeopardise a return trip to her bed. Hell, no one would believe me anyway. She patted me on the crotch as the doors opened. I peeked out before leaving. No one in sight. I turned back and quickly stole behind her.

I kissed her on the side of the neck, wrapping my arms around her as well. She inhaled sharply when I brought my hands up under her breasts, fondling her for a few seconds. Her head lolled back against my shoulder.

"Damn, it's going to be a long night." she sighed.

Actually, it was a long 2 weeks. No way to get together during the French exchange, nor on the trip home. Then we were back at school, and she was all business. I did get the occasional smirk in my direction, and of course, I couldn't get the picture of her in bra and thong out of my mind. Was she wearing sexy underwear?

One afternoon, after school hours, I was walking down the hall past her classroom when I noticed she was still in there, grading papers. I saw that there was no one in with her, and the halls were deserted. I very carefully turned the knob, and the door opened quietly. I closed it behind me.

"I was beginning to think you'd never come looking for me", she said, putting down her pen. "This is the third day I've stayed late to grade these papers!" She stood and sauntered over to me. She moved like a sexy cat. A sexy cat wearing 6 inch heels.. I could swear she was wearing different shoes before, in class. Actually, now that I think of it, she changed all her clothes. This skirt was shorter, showing more leg. Now she was wearing a v-neck sweater, that snugly covered the extreme curves of her breasts, and showed some breathtaking cleavage.

Niola perched on the edge of her desk, while I sat in the front row. If someone happened to pass by and look through the window, they would see a teacher talking to a student. However, this teacher was flashing this student. Stocking tops were visible as the skirt rode up a bit. No panties were visible because they weren't there. "I really need a good fuck, so here's what I think we should do......" She detailed how I would leave first, but take her keys, so I could be waiting for her when she got home. Sounded like a great idea to me. But, I still wanted to do one more thing.

Standing with my back to the door, I blocked the view through the window. "I will be there..... but, I need a little preview, please?"

She stood with her hands on her hips, a thoughtful look on her face. She concluded the thought, and reached behind, unzipping her skirt. It fell to the floor, and she stepped out of it. She grasped to bottom edge of the sweater and peeled it up and off. She now stood in her classroom in a black bra, thigh high stockings, and six inch heels. She thought for another second, then shucked her bra as well.

She sat back on her desk and spread her legs, running a finger along her slit. She got it wet, which wasn't difficult since I could see her snatch was dripping from across the room , and then licked her fingers clean. She diddled her pussy a little more, making a little puddle on the desktop.

Okay, I wanted to get her naked in the classroom to get her hot and bothered, which she obviously was. But now she was in control, naked and out of reach, and I was the one on the receiving end of the tease.

"Stay..... right where you........ are!" she panted as her fingers worked furiously into her cunt. Niola's nipples were up again, and she orgasmed with silent fury. A small jet of pussy juice shot across the desk. "Always wanted to masterbate in class." She looked at the desk. "I made a mess".

"I might make a mess too" I said, staring at her. My cock was ready to explode. She was putting her bra back on now, and soon the skirt and sweater were back in place. I was now cleared to move from the doorway, so I sprinted over to her desk to taste her juices. I had been weeks without the taste of her nectar. She was smiling at me while I licked my fingers.

"Now, get your ass out of here" tossing me her keys, "and pick us up something to eat on your way". I broke into a big smile and stared in the direction of her box lunch. "I mean, get us some food, pervert. "

"Pervert? Moi? I am not the one who just fingered her pussy to orgasm in a public high school classroom." I feigned innocence.

"No, you're the one who asked me to get naked, then licked my cum off the desk". She was raising her skirt again.

"Oh yeah, I guess I did." Busted. "Sushi?"

"Sushi would be fine. Half hour or so?"

"I'll been waiting. Naked? " I suggested.

She laughed. "Why don't we keep some clothes on until after dinner. I'm not going to run away."

Just over an hour later. Sushi has been consumed. Niola had some wine, I'm not old enough to drink, so I had a coke. I suppose I am not really old enough to fuck my teacher, either, but I won't tell anyone if you don't. I'm sitting on the couch, flicking channels, while Niola is in the bathroom.

I finally found something to distract me from the fact that Niola was taking what seemed like forever to get ready. I must be honest :if she was a three hour fuck when it 'just happens', the thought of being in her bed when she has had time to prepare was both exciting and terrifying. I didn't need to wait much longer.

I heard the click-click of heels behind me, and before I could turn to look, she put her small hands over my eyes. "No peeking. I'll tell you when. Eyes closed?".

I turned off the tube and put the remote down. "Yes ma'am". More clicking, as she moved around in front. I tipped my head down. She told me to open them.

I slowly opened my eyes. Toes. I see toes. Sexy painted toenails.... in sexy, fishnets, in sexy open toed heels. Tall black heels. I turned my gaze upward with excruciating slowness, like unwrapping a long anticipated present. The fishnets covered her sexy legs up to mid-thigh, where the garters started. A black satin thong covered her mound, showing a little camel toe. The garter belt hugged her sexy hips. Higher up, a black, cropped bustier, laced up the front, with half cups that supported her otherwise naked breasts. A diaphanous wrap over top. Ruby red lipstick adorned her sexy lips, and her green eyes smouldered through the bangs of her 'fuck me' hairdo.

Oh. My. God. My mouth was hanging open. I was trying to come up with a suitably complimentary comment, but all the blood was rushing to my penis.

"Do you like it?" she asked, cocking her hips to one side, then doing a pirouette.

Do I like it? Are you fucking kidding me? My cock was about to rip a hole in my jeans. I nodded, dumbly. "Yes. I like it. I especially like what's in it. I will try not to damage it while I rip it off and ravish you".

Niola laughed, tossing her hair back. She dropped the wrap, then peeled the thong over her hips, stepping out of it. "Now we don't have to worry about damage. You said something about ravishing?" The fingers of her left hand traced her pussy lips teasingly.

I virtually leapt from the couch, taking her in my arms, crushing her breasts against my chest and her ruby lips against my mouth. She returned the kiss with equal ardour. My hands roamed down to her ass, lifting her up, and her legs wrapped around my hips. We continued to make out like kids, while I held her up. After a few minutes, she pulled back and unwrapped her legs, sliding down.

She dropped to her knees, and ravenously unbuckled, unzipped, and yanked off my jeans. I was going commando, so my erection sprang up into her face. She didn't even hesitate. She just swallowed me to the hilt. She gagged, pulled back once, then swallowed me again. As quickly as it started, she was gone.

She stood and walked into the kitchen. Placing her hands on the counter, she turned and looked over her shoulder at me, wagging her luscious ass suggestively.

I immediately took my place behind her. My cock was dripping with her saliva, and she was dripping with her own lubricant, so entering her hot sheath was swift. I buried myself balls deep in one fierce plunge.

Niola voiced her approval. "Yeeeeeeeeessssssssss!" I grabbed her hips and started to rock back and forth, early short strokes quickly giving way to full length slammers. I marvelled at the firmness of her ass. It absorbed the ferocious pounding I was giving her, muscle rippling but not jiggling. I grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head back. "Oh god, yes! Fuck me hard! Give me that long hard schlong! Pull my hair and fuck my cunt hard.!" Now that we were alone, with no one nearby to hear us, she wasn't holding back. "Gimme that cock! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she wailed as she went over the edge.

Her cunt gripped me tight, but I didn't even slow down. I assaulted her pussy without mercy, almost pulling her off her feet a few times. She had a death grip on the edge of the counter, and was slamming her ass back against me.

"Ooooooooooooooo here I gooooooooooo againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" she was virtually screaming with passion. Orgasm number 2,or 3 if you count the classroom, was loud and long, a series of panting grunts, groans and melodic moans mixed with profanities. "Oh you fucking bastard! I want to keep fucking you forever! "

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds