French Exchange

I always have loved fucking doggy style, and the standing variant was equally fun. More body movement though. So much so that I could see her tits swinging wildly as they hung free. I have also always loved big tits bouncing or swinging, so I was getting very excited, and very close to blowing my load. She must have felt it. "Don't you fucking cum in me..... I want my dessert!!"

"Well, your delivery is here!" I growled.

Niola pushed off the counter, lurched forward and spun free, dropping to her knees. She grabbed my slick shaft in both hands and stuffed it hurriedly into her mouth. She deep throated me two or three times, then pulled back off and extended her tongue, pumping furiously.

I grunted and growled as I felt the magma flow. Hot cum rocketed out of my dick, across her tongue and down her throat. Some splashed onto her cheeks, but she did a remarkable job catching my spunk. I was moaning, and she was gulping loudly, then she suddenly pulled back and began to shriek. One hand flew to her clit and pushed her through another orgasm while she resumed sucking the remaining cum out of me. Satisfied she had completed her dessert , she fell over onto her hip, while I stumbled off to the couch.

About the time we both had resumed breathing normally, there was a knock on the door.

"Shit! Who the hell could that be?" she asked as she frantically grabbed the wrap she had been wearing earlier. Not that it mattered. The wrap was so sheer, she may as well have been wearing nothing, which she pretty much was. I ducked down out of sight on the couch. "Who is it?" she chirped.

"Police, ma'am. We've had a complaint about noise. Is everything alright?"

Niola was standing with her hand on the doorknob, trying to compose herself. Finally, she decided to open the door. She angled her body to take cover behind the door.

"Yes, officer?"

"Good evening, maam. One of your neighbors asked us to...." the officer stopped mid sentence when she stepped out from behind the door. Niola stood before him in her glory. Heels, fishnets, bustier, tits hanging out, no panties...... even a little bit of my cum still on her cheek. The cop's mouth was hanging open as he gave her the once over, nineteen times. A smile crept over his face. "Thank you for your time, maam. You have a NICE evening" he leaned a little closer and whispered "just try to keep the noise down." he nodded and left.

Niola closed the door and locked it She turned back towards me. I got the view he did. "Did you just flash the cop?"

She laughed. "Sometimes, the best approach is the direct approach!" she smiled from ear to ear. "I think he liked what he saw", she held her arms out and did a twirl.

"Well, they are trained to be professional observers '. That made her laugh again. Her boobs jiggled under the wrap. She stepped over to me on the couch. I tapped my cheek, the universal signal for' you have something on your face '. She found the errant blob of semen, blushing at the realization that the cop must have seen it, and known she had been sucking dick. She cleaned it off.

She straddled my lap and looked into my eyes. "He did tell me to have a nice evening", kissing me deeply.

"Police orders. I guess I will have to comply." I joked. "Bedroom?"

"Oui."

We actually only fucked once that night. We spent the next ten hours in her bed. We had lots of pillow talk, in French, of course. Sleeping with the teacher is one way to improve your grades, but Niola gives tutorials almost as good as she gives head. We napped. We snuggled. And we made love. Slowly, gently, sensually, and for hours. Niola may have been a great fuck, but she was an even better lover.

The next day, I left first, and went to school as usual. Class was business as usual, but I did catch a strange look on Niola's face a few times. Pensive, far away. Maybe she was thinking about the frenchies arrival next week.

It was another two weeks before we could get together again, fittingly enough on the day before my birthday. She had passed me her keys after class, so I was waiting for her when she got home. I had flowers in a vase on her table. She walked in, saw the flowers, and walked over to kiss me. It was a gentle kiss but lingered.

"I am going to have a shower and get changed, then we are going out for your birthday dinner." she said, kissing me again. The pensive look was back.

"Out? Really?" I was a bit confused. I thought we were keeping this quiet. Maybe she was doing the 'he won't make a scene in public' breakup. That would explain the deep thoughts.

"I think we need to celebrate. It is your birthday tomorrow.". She saw the worried look on my face. "What's that face for? Everything is fine. Give me about 20 minutes. "Another kiss.

I sat on the couch with the TV on but not really watching it. I couldn't get the worries out of my mind.

Niola came out of the bedroom. She looked stunning. A red wraparound dress, cut with an asymmetric neckline and hemline, hugged her curves spectacularly. "Shall we?"

Dinner was just pizza, but the company was great. Still, I was feeling that there was something going on that I wasn't aware of, and that worried me. Not only did I have a great thing going with Niola, I was really starting to enjoy being around her, sex or no. I hoped things weren't going sour.

Of course, she wasn't making it easier. I love it when busty women rest their breasts on the table during dinner. In this dress, her cleavage was on full display, and the off-center V of the neckline had most of the inside curve of her left breast available for ogling.. The thought of losing her, or of losing access to her charms, was not something I wanted to entertain.

"Can we talk?" I broached the subject cautiously.

She exhaled, like releasing pressure. "Of course. We do need to talk about something. I have had something bothering me for the last couple of weeks, but I didn't know how to say it. So..... here goes."

That didn't sound like the start of a conversation I was going to like.

"When you showed up at my hotel room, and told me, accidentally, about how you and the other guys had been gossiping about me... well, first I was angry, then flattered, then.... well the thought of a bunch of my students admiring my body kind of turned me on. So I decided to fuck your brains out. Not a perfect plan, I know. Problem was, you fucked my brains out, and I liked it. Then you did it again a couple of weeks ago. The real problem started after that, when you spent the night "

Her use of the word 'problem' scared me. Did I snore?

She had paused, and was now trying to get up the courage to continue. That really scared me.

"Umm...." Her voice was quivering a bit, "tomorrow, you will be 19, legally an adult and able to do as you please. Two weeks from now, after you graduate, I will no longer be your teacher. Those two facts mean that, after you graduate, we won't have to be a secret....." She stopped, and looked at me with damp eyes. She looked like she was hoping I could do the math, and figure out what she was saying. "Do you get what I am saying?"

Now I was really confused. C'mon dummy, listen to what she said. 'We won't have to be a secret'. She's not ending it, she wants to continue, openly. Okay, no problem there. I would be a hero with the guys. So what has her on the verge of tears? What is she afraid of?

I was racking my brain. She touched my hand. She was warm and soft. Think like a woman. Okay, maybe that's a tall order. What is it that a woman wants from a relationship? What does a woman want... From a... Relationship?

The proverbial light bulb finally went on as I realized what had her all wound up. She's worried that she wants something more from this arrangement that I don't. The math continued in my head. She's developing feelings for me. This is more than just sex for her. I actually felt better. I hadn't been able to define it, but I had been feeling something myself.

We had been sitting silent for a few minutes, but I'm sure to her it felt like forever.

"I think.... Uh.... I hope, I understand what you mean. If you are saying that you have feelings for me......" I looked into her eyes. Along with the tears, there was real fear in there . I patted her hand. "....... Umm..... then you should know that..... Uh... I think....... I....... think I......." Shit, just say it. "I think I Love you too".

The tension visibly left her face. She laughed nervously. Colour returned as the fear left. "Thank you" she sighed, "that's all I needed to hear. I just needed to know there was a chance we wanted the same thing. Ever since you spent the night..... "

"Me too." I finished the thought for her. Our hands were still touching, so I brought hers up to my lips and kissed it. A smile beamed from her face.

We spent the rest of dinner just being a couple, talking about stuff couples talk about. Movies, plans for the distant future, her tits in that dress.... You know. Now that the pressure was off, Niola was taking advantage of our public location to tease me without mercy. She knew I was staring at her tits, so she put them on the table, she did the squeeze (when a woman presses her arms together against her boobs), she trailed her fingers across her chest while we talked.... and that was just the start. She was dragging her nipples across the edge of the table, causing her high beams to become visible.

When the waiter came by to ask about dessert, he had a hard time keeping his eyes off her hard nips. Any doubt I may have had about her undergarments ended when he left. Niola good did a little scope to see if anyone was looking, then pulled the dress down a little to reveal her very excited left nipple. She pinched it and gave it a little tug, getting it back under cover just in time for the waiter to come back with dessert menus. When he was gone, she burst out laughing.

"Maybe I should have flashed him" her magnificent boobs jiggled while she laughed. "Could have saved the tip!" Finished teasing the waiter, she came back to me, running her tongue around her lips, sucking on the tip of her finger.... no room left in my pants.

The waiter was coming back often to check on us. I guess he liked what he saw. This time, Niola just asked for the cheque. She winked at me, positioning herself so that her breasts were on the table edge. She tugged the left side of the dress down until the upper edge of her areola was visible. Another wink in my direction.

He brought back the cheque on the little platter. Niola had her right hand under the table, and brought it back up as he placed the platter on the table. Two of her fingers were wet, and while she inspected the charges, she pressed against the table more. Her breasts bulged up a bit more and the dress slipped down a bit more, until her nipple popped out from under cover. She pretended not to notice. I looked at the waiter. His eyes were locked on her exposed flesh. Niola's wet fingers soaked a corner of the bill as she continued to press against the table. The dress slipped further. She picked up the pen and signed the slip with a flourish, making her breasts move even more. One more push as she looked up to hand back the bill, and her entire breast popped out onto the table. She didn't even flinch, staring into the waiters eyes as he tried to tear his gaze away from her naked breast. He took the bill back, and Niola put the fingers, that had obviously been in her pussy, in her mouth. Her left boob was still on the table.

The waiter was breathing funny, looking like he was trying to form a sentence. Then he remembered I was there, and glanced at me. I was looking right at him. Flustered, he merely croaked "Thank you ma'am" and left.

Niola giggled as he hurried off. She adjusted her dress to once again cover her charms. "I think he'll be jerking off on his break! "

"I don't blame him. I feel like jerking off right here at the table! "

She stood and smoothed her dress. "Don't you dare! I have plans for you, young man!" She leaned over and whispered "I need your cock in my pussy ASAP. Let's go!"

We made it all the way out to the car before she yanked my cock out of my pants.

"Drive!" was all she said before my cock disappeared down her throat.

The roads were quiet. Good thing, because I was understandably distracted by Niola's lips dancing on my pole. I was pretty worked up, as was she obviously. "Gonna cum, baby!" All I heard was a muffled 'uh huh' between the slurping noises.

I went off in her mouth like a firecracker, and she swallowed every drop. She kept on sucking me, keeping me hard. "We need to find a place to park. I need your cock in me now!" she demanded during a pause in her oral ministrations. I took the next right, and we soon found ourselves at the end of an industrial area. I stopped the car and turned off the lights. Niola was still sucking me.

"I think we are clear" I said, tapping her on the shoulder. She didn't say anything, just sat up and flung the door open. When she was out of the car, she untied her dress and removed it. She walked around the car to the driver's side, naked save for heels and thigh high stockings. She put her hands on the fender and extended her ass suggestively. It didn't take me long to take my position behind her.

I rubbed the head of my cock along her cunt lips. She was scalding hot and gushing wetness. I put just the head in her and grabbed her hips. She was anticipating me to plunge it home, but her mouth had taken the urgency out of me, so I decided to tease her a little. Turn about is, after all, fair play. I made little short strokes, giving her only an inch or two. She was whimpering excitedly, trying to push her hips back to get more, but I held her tight.

"Oh mon dieu, oh please!...... Give it to me, please!....... I need your cock in me!..... Please!" she begged, but I wouldn't give her any more than a couple of inches. After a few more minutes of this, she was almost in tears, and her pussy juice was running down her thighs. She was resting her head on the fender, whispering and whimpering. "Please..... please fuck me....... Oh please........ Oh god please............" I figured I had made her wait long enough.

A few more short strokes, followed by a full length skewering. Niola's head came up off the fender "Yessssssssss!" she screamed. I slammed her half a dozen times and she came loudly. "Oh fuck yes, I am cumming!!" I kept fucking her. Suddenly, she pulled herself off my cock. She turned and hopped up on the fender, spreading her legs. "I want to see you. I want to be able to kiss you while we fuck!"

She hooked her heels behind me and pulled me in, guiding my cock back into her as she did. As soon as I was fully ensconced in her wetness, she pulled my lips to hers. A long, passionate kiss ensued. She held my head tight, and our tongues duelled intensely. Meanwhile, my hips were slowly moving back and forth, giving her a slow shafting that met with her approval. At least, I think she approved. All she said was 'mmmmmmmmm', but we were kissing at the time. A few minutes of slow sex later, she leaned back on her elbows.

"More cock, please." I started to fuck her a bit more vigorously. Her boobs were doing a dance in front of me, so I dipped my head to lick her nipples. "That feels good, baby" she whispered. "Gee, do you think any of these businesses have security cameras?" she asked while looking around.

I disengaged from her breast. "Probably do, yes".

"Jeez, I was joking.... Do you really think so?" she craned her neck, while trying to cover her tits. I just kept thrusting.

"Niola, two weeks ago you answered the door, to a cop, I might add, nearly naked. And about 30 minutes ago, you flashed your breast to a waiter in a public restaurant. Are you really worried about getting caught now? " I asked her while I continued to probe her warm recess. I thought about it for a few seconds, then decided to push her buttons a bit . "You said that thinking about your students undressing you with their eyes turned you on." She nodded. "And teasing that waiter obviously got you going, right?" She agreed again.

I leaned in close to her ear and whispered "then just think about the security guard.... maybe multiple security guards..... that might be watching us right now". She inhaled sharply at the thought. "Think of them watching you..... watching me fucking you right now....." she was breathing harder now, excited by the prospect, ".... wishing they were in my place....." panting more now, ".... lusting after your body, while they jerk off!"

That did it. Niola screamed as she orgasmed wildly. She clutched at my shoulders, holding me tight to her chest while her twat held me tight down below. With her legs wrapped around my hips, she pulled me deeper into her as her orgasm continued to wrack her body. It took about a minute for her to come down from the plateau, and release me.

"Whew, that was a big one!" she gasped. Her head rested limply on my shoulder while I held her. It seemed as if her orgasm had dissolved all her bones, because she was like a wet rag in my arms. I held her tight in the cool night air. Suddenly, with her in my arms, I knew.

"I Love You" I whispered. She lifted her head slowly, until she was looking directly into my eyes.

"I Love You too." There were tears in her eyes, and she was shivering. She put her head back on my shoulder, and wrapped her arms around my back. Her legs came back up around my hips, trying to pull me back into her pussy. "Just one more, please? ." she asked as the muscles of her vagina gripped my member.

"Okay, baby" I said as I began to move again. She laid back on the hood, where the engine heat would keep her naked form warmer. I slowly pulled back, then glided into her. I hooked her legs up over my shoulders.

Niola's breasts were moving in gentle circles in response to my motions. Goosebumps covered them, and her nipples had puckered up completely, so she was obviously feeling the cold. "You okay, baby? Sure you don't want to finish this at your place?"

"No, make me cum one more time...." she made a jerking off gesture with her right hand and laughed, "...... for my audience! My farewell performance! Now, really make my tits shake for them! Fuck me good! We can be gentle later."

She was the director of this performance, so I had to comply. I lowered her legs, draping them across my elbows, and grabbed her ass with both hands. I pull her back a few inches, until her hips were clear of the fender, and repositioned myself to prepare for my onslaught. "Ready for this?"

"Always ready for you, baby. Unleash hell!!!" she screamed as she gripped the fender tightly.

Your wish is my command. I began to fuck her like my life depended on it Her breasts went from gentle circular motions to wildly swinging in arcs that caused them to slap together audibly in the centre. I don't know if there really were security cameras, or if there really were guards watching and jerking off while I fucked her furiously. I don't know if they could see her fabulous breasts doing their incredible dance on her chest. In the long run, none of that mattered right now. She asked me to fuck her hard, as though we were on display, and make her cum. That's what I was going to do.

I, on the other hand, could clearly see her big tits as they swung, shook and quivered in rhythm to my pounding of her cunt. I could clearly feel the muscular texture of her inner walls against my penis. I could clearly see the sexual fire in her eyes as she stared at me, open mouthed, orgasm approaching rapidly. Mine was approaching rapidly, too.

Niola's back arched as she reached her peak. The sound of her screams echoed off the walls of the nearby buildings. She was the very definition of 'screamer'. I slowed down a little, letting her have her fun. As she began her decent, I offered "want more dessert?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds