French Exchange

She smiled, and nodded eagerly. I went back to fucking her hard. "5.....4......3......2................1" I counted down and released her. Seconds later she was crouched in front of me, her lips sealed around my rod, swallowing my second load of the evening with gusto.

When she was finished licking our combined love juices from my penis, she left me to collect my wits and strode.... no..... paraded around the car, doing two laps before stopping at the passenger side door to retrieve her dress. Within seconds, Niola's nude form was once again wrapped in sexy red fabric. She turned to an imaginary audience, did a perfect curtsey, and said "let's get out of here".

Within thirty minutes, we were snuggled warmly in her bed. The feeling of her warm flesh in my arms, her breathing gently tickling my chest, felt so perfect. I was happy. Content. I didn't just have some teenage girlfriend. I wasn't banging some older woman who was in it just for sex. I was in a relationship, with a woman. The hottest woman I had ever seen or heard of. I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

For the next two weeks, I spent nearly every night in Niola's bed. We were lovers in every sense of the word, and did everything from fucking like rabbits, to hours of gentle, sensual lovemaking. Quietly, lest we risk a return visit from the police. I do imagine, however, that that particular officer would welcome another call out to Niola's door.

My graduation present from her was wild. I was greeted by Niola at the door, in a French Maid outfit. Appropriate, and sexy as hell.

"Bonjour, Monsieur. Comment ça va? " My mouth was hanging open again. "Fermez la bouche, et entrez, s'il vous plaît."

I entered. The furniture had been moved around, and the lights seemed brighter than usual. There were two triangular objects, covered by sheets, across from the couch at opposite ends, while another sheet covered something on the end table. I sat.

Niola pranced around, brandishing her feather duster. She went over to one of the mystery triangles, and with a "ta da", unveiled a tripod, with a video camera on top. The other one was similarly revealed. Finally, a small, handheld camera was uncovered on the end table. After starting the two, tripod mounted cameras, and handing me the small cam, she returned to stand in front of me.

She bent deeply from the waist, and dusted off my crotch. The bend exposed her firm ass, under the ridiculously short frilly skirt, to the tripod cameras. I had the good fortune to get the view down the scooped neckline of the outfit, her incredible breasts barely contained within. She bent a little further and kissed me. "Congratulations, Graduate. I am going to fuck you now."

She knelt in front of me. I watched her in anticipation. She nodded toward the camera in my hand. "I'm waiting for my cue, cameraman." A lusty smile crossed her lips.

"Oh yeah, right!". I fumbled with the camera, and it whirred to life as I brought it up into position. "And........ Action!".

My luscious actress began to undo my pants, and soon her lips were doing their familiarly ecstatic dance on my erection, captured for posterity by my POV camera. For the next hour, she put on a performance for all time. She fucked me cowgirl, while I feasted on her tits. She reversed, showing her bouncing boobs to the tripod cams. We then moved to doggy, while I reamed her from behind. Her tits hung out of her costume, swinging freely. I bent her over the back of the couch. She took the POV while she laid back on the couch and I fucked her from my knees. I stood while she sucked me again. We finished with her on her back again. I had the POV, and when I came, the cameras captured my hot cum as it shot in her hair, on her face, her boobs, and her lips. While I watched from behind the camera, she pulled my oozing, sticky shaft to her lips and licked it clean. She left the remaining jism on her face and smiled for the camera.

"Happy Graduation, Sweetheart! Bye bye!"

After we had a shower together, we were snuggling in bed. "I wanna see it!" she suddenly blurted out. I went out to retrieve the tapes, and when I returned she was bouncing on the bed like a kid. "I wanna see it! Show me! Show me! Show me!"

I rejoined her in bed and hit 'play'. The screen flickered to life, and we watched her sucking my cock, then riding me with her back to the camera, when I suddenly realized she hadn't cum. I had been so busy with the camera, I had neglected her pleasure. That simply wouldn't do.

"My god, you didn't cum!" I said as I turned to her.

"Today is about you. I am very proud of you, and this is my present." she shrugged with a smile.

"Well, I'm sorry, but my present is not complete," I said as I ducked under the covers. "You watch yourself get fucked, while I take care of things under here".

I commenced a full scale attack on her pussy. I licked, I sucked, I probed. I used my lips, my tongue, my fingers, even my chin, and before long, I had her on the verge.

"God yes, suck my cunt!!" The sheet lifted and she peered under for a second. "I think I like watching you fuck me,.... while you eat me!!" I continued to graze on her. "Shit, I really do have nice tits! Look at those beauties bounce!" Her fingers were tugging and milking her nipples, and one last slurp pushed her over the top.

A mouthful of the sheet kept her volume level within civic bylaw levels. Niola quenched my thirst as she squirted her honey down my throat. It was my turn to gulp and try to keep from drowning as a prodigious amount of pussy juice flowed from her.

Finally, the flood slowed, and I was able to take a breath. Niola was spent, gasping for air, but otherwise lifeless.

Pussy juice must be some kind of magic elixir, because despite our already rambunctious evening, I was fully recharged and ready to go. I crawled up from between Niola's legs and placed the head of my cock at her entrance. I gently inserted it into her warm wetness. She moaned, softly.

Good, she's somewhat conscious. I gave her a slow, sensual shafting, and she gradually regained her senses, until we were both present.

"I Love You, baby." She locked her lips over mine, in a kiss that lasted long enough for me to approach orgasm again. "Hold on, baby, wait for me. I want us to cum together..." wrapping her legs around my hips, "and I want to feel you fill me up!" It didn't take long for her to catch up. "Okay, baby...... Anytime.... You..... Are..... Ready!"

"Now!!" was all I could say before I blasted her cunt full of goo.

I would be attending a local college in a couple of months, and several of my friends wanted to get a place together off campus. The local real estate market had been in the tank lately, so we were able to get a really nice place for a reasonable rent, per person. I was the one who found the place, so I got my choice of bedrooms. Naturally, I took the master, with its ensuite bath. I was, of course, planning to have a guest on occasion. The first time she spent the night was memorable.

Of course, we fucked, loudly, all over the room. On the bed, the dresser, in the shower... All night long. It was a Friday night, so we didn't need to worry about being up early.

Most of the guys were up before we were. Niola stood at the bedroom door, her hand on the handle. She was wearing a black skirt, just above the knee, six inch heels, and a red silk blouse that was only half buttoned. She was gonna make quite the impression.

"Well..." she said looking over her shoulder at me, ".... we are about to officially go public. Here goes!"

She opened the door, leaving it wide open behind her. I heard her heels on the tile of the hallway, then down the stairs. She turned into the kitchen, so I knew that my friends, watching a movie in the attached family room, would get a good look at my bed mate.

Niola strolled into the kitchen, all eyes on her while she retrieved a drink from the fridge. "Bonjour. Comment allez-vous aujourd'hui? " (she told me later they were all staring, open mouthed. Three of them were in her class, and they all knew exactly who she was). She walked toward the front door. "Have a good day, baby. I'll see you tonight. I. Love You!" she called upstairs as she left.

"Love You, too" I called back.

She probably wasn't even in her car yet before I heard the stampede of footsteps racing up the stairs. All five of my roommates came charging around the corner into my room. I was laying back in bed with my hands behind my head, trying not to look too smug. Now they were staring, open mouthed, at me. Three of them just, shook their heads and muttered something under their breaths about 'lucky bastard' as they left the room.

The last two guys looked at each other, then erupted into laughter. Their comments included "Miss V? Way to go!" and "Are you fucking kidding me?", as well as various questions about Niola's physical attributes, sexual talents, and proclivities, all of which I declined to comment on.

When Niola returned later that afternoon, the guys were waiting for her in the dining room. "Good afternoon, Miss V!" they all said in unison. She burst out laughing.

"Good afternoon, boys," she replied when she stopped laughing, "and please, call me Niola". She gestured upstairs." Is he.....? " They indicated yes. She turned and headed up the stairs, and all eyes followed. She made it about halfway up before she realized they would be able to see up her skirt, which was shorter than the one she wore in the morning. She stopped, smoothing her skirt down. "Ahem! Gentlemen!" They were all already looking up at her, "Eyes front!!" she ordered.. They complied reluctantly. "Thank you!" and she completed her climb.

I was laying on the bed, watching TV, when Niola appeared in the doorway. One final comment of 'and keep the noise down, kids' wafted in before she closed the door, and came to join me on the bed. "Those kids are going to drive me nuts!" she laughed as she took a position straddling my lap. She bent to kiss me. "How was your day?"

I pouted. "Lonely"

"Oh, poor baby!" Another kiss. She sat up, unbuttoning her blouse. Soon, it was on the floor. Her bra soon followed. Before long her skirt was up around her waist, thong pulled aside, and she was riding my cock enthusiastically. I was laying back, just watching her please herself on me, and believe me, it was quite a sight to behold. Her breasts were bouncing. That is, unless her fingers were manipulating them, which they often were. Her head was back and she was wailing, at the top of her lungs. "Oh fuck me, baby! Fuck me!!!"

After she finished her orgasm, she took a position between my legs, and began an oral assault on my wet, sticky dick. I was soon bellowing loudly as she sucked the cum out of me.

She sat up on the edge of the bed. "Keep the noise down, indeed. Ha! Take that!" Then she turned to me. "Do you think we're in house full of stiffies right now? I mean, other than this one?" she patted my exhausted member with a smile. I didn't reply. The question was pretty rhetorical.

Niola was slipping her bra back on when she smacked her lips and said to me "Okay, I have had my appetizer, but I could still use some food. Maybe a movie, too?".

"You got it, baby".

Five minutes later, we were walking hand-in-hand down the stairs. "We'll be back in a few hours, boys"

"Good night, Miss V!" came the reply from the class, followed by several chuckles. She laughed back.

We had a nice meal, and snuggled together throughout the movie. My arm was around her shoulders, and I gently caressed the side of her breast, while she fed me popcorn.

Niola spent the night again. In fact, she spent a lot of nights with me. Eventually, we decided that she should just move in and save the rent she had been paying for an apartment she hardly ever slept in. She became the unofficial 'house mother' to the other guys.

To me she was officially the woman I Loved.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds