Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 02

She screamed out, "JESUS CHRIST, YOU ARE GETTING BIGGER. FUCK." This was followed by an even more frantic pace. When I exploded my cum into her, she screamed out again, "OH MY GAAAWWWDDD. I'MMM CUMMINGGG AGGGAAAINNN." Her fucking motion disintegrated into spastic thrusts backward onto my cock. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting my hips forward in sync with the many spurts of cum that I were firing into her pussy. My head rocked back on my shoulders and a loud growling groan erupted from my lungs. I compressed all of the air from my lungs which ended with a wheeze followed by a gasp to suck air back in.

Nadia's pussy was clenching hard on my cock and she screamed and groaned and moaned and combinations of each. She had already collapsed her torso to the bed with her ass in the air, her pussy still encasing my cock as it pulsed rapidly. I swear that if my Mom had her windows open, she would have known what was going on in Nadia's bedroom.

I was done and my cock was already starting to recede. I pulled it out and bent down to watch her pussy clenching over and over again. She collapsed onto her side and curled up in a fetal position. I climbed on the bed beside her and said, "Nadia. You need to clean off my cock with your mouth." She didn't hesitate as she pulled her head up onto my hip and shoved my cock into her mouth. She sucked it in all the way to the balls and sucked and slurped. She lathed her tongue all around my softening cock until there was no taste of cum to be found.

When she pulled my cock from her mouth with a 'pop' she kissed the glans and turned her head up to look at me. She had a huge grin and a look of pure contentment on her face. She said, "Jesus Max. I haven't been fucked like that in...well, ever. Whatever you lose with lack of experience you more than make up for with sheer size and youth." I feeling of pride washed through me. I pulled her up to lay her head on my chest with her arm around my stomach. We lay there like that for a half hour. Our breathing had returned to normal and there was total silence.

The phone started ringing. Nadia pushed her body across mine to grab her cell phone off the night stand. Her beautiful tits dragged across my chest in the process. She looked at the phone's screen and said, "Fuck. It's your Mom." She started to answer it but I stopped her.

"Tell her that I have been here, gave my apology and left awhile ago." She nodded and pressed the 'send' button to answer the phone. "Hi Meredith...Yes, he came over...Yes, he apologized for his indiscretion...Yes, I gave him a little grief as payback. He was a little upset when he left...Oh come on Meredith. The whole thing is kind of funny. I frigged myself to two orgasms this afternoon after you told me he heard the whole thing. It's kind of hot, don't you think...Yes, I understand he's your son, but still. That kind of makes it even hotter...OK. I will be over tomorrow afternoon... Of course I'll bring the new tool. Regular time?...OK. Love ya. Bye."

She pressed the 'end' button and made sure the call was dropped. She stretched her body across mine again to put the phone back on the nightstand. I grabbed her tits as they lay on my chest. She pulled back quickly and playfully pushed my molesting hands away. She giggled and wrapped her arms around her chest to protect herself. She lay back on her back and said, "Your Mom wanted to make sure you were sufficiently chastised. Do you feel like you were sufficiently chastised?"

"Definitely," I said. I don't intend to do...whatever it was I did, again."

Nadia rolled toward me and said, "Really? Shit. I would love to know you were listening. Fuck, I'd invite you to join us. Your mom has a fetish for a big black strap-on dildo that I used on her yesterday. Well, I say it's big. It's nowhere near the size of your 'monster' cock."

I laid there thinking about what Nadia was saying. New information, and there was that term, 'monster cock' again. Maybe Mini wasn't being sarcastic. Nadia pushed her head back on my shoulder and snuggled up into my neck. My arm was around her back with my hand on her slim waist. I absent-mindedly ran my hand up the slope of her hip and back down the slope to her waist. I didn't notice her trembling from my touch.

For several minutes, nothing was said as I thought about what Nadia had said a few minutes ago. As I held her close to me I said, "I want you to make that happen. I want you to help me have sex with my Mom by joining you tomorrow afternoon."

Nadia came up off my chest and looked down at me. "Are you serious? I can't do that. Max. Sweetie, I understand the desire. She is a gorgeous and sensual woman. It must be hard for you as a teenage boy, but that is just wrong."

I looked up at her and said, "This was wrong too and yes, I forced you at the beginning but I don't think I'm forcing you now, am I."

She quickly responded, "No, this was fantastic, but I thought it was way wrong until we were doing it. Max, she is your mother."

I said, "I think Mom will think it is way wrong until she's doing it. You said she has a fantasy about big cocks. What's better than having a big cock available right in her house? Besides, I will force you to do this if I have to."

Nadia frowned and went quiet for several minutes. I was anxious to get confirmation from her that she was on board. I nudged her to get her attention. She looked at me and said, "I'm thinking about how to do this without you just raping her. You don't want to do that do you?"

"Well, of course not. I was thinking I could come in after you guys are going at it and then join in without her knowledge," I offered.

She said, "I'll think of something. You show up after I get there and give us twenty minutes. When I say 'Are you sure you can't see anything' you sneak in and close the door. You need to be naked already and don't make a sound. OK? I'll figure out when the appropriate time is for your cock to replace the dildo. You could fuck her and leave and she probably would never know. Do you want her to know?" I thought a moment and then shook my head, no.

I thought a moment and said, "No. What if she's mad? It would be terrible for her." I thought about it some more and said again, "No. I'll just sneak back out after. "OK - We have a plan. I'll be there. If I don't come in on your cue, I chickened out and you just do your usual thing."

She smiled back, "I've no doubt that you'll be there. I just pray that I don't come out of this as the bad guy in all of this. I love your mom very much and I would hate to lose her."

I rolled over and got off the bed. Nadia followed along behind. I found my clothes and got dressed. Nadia pulled on a robe and said she needed to take a shower. She did reek of cum. I pulled her in close to me and kissed her. She kissed me and then kissed me again. She said, "I'm sorry about how things started, but I very glad about how they ended. Come back, please."

I said, "Wild horse couldn't stop me." She grinned and led me to the back door so I could leave without Mom seeing me if she just happened to be looking out the window. I walked down the street out of site of my house and then turned around and walked down the street by Nadia's house to mine. As I closed the back door behind me, I yelled out, "Mom, I'm home."

I heard her respond from the living room. She was dressed as usual, in a blouse and skirt and high heels that a woman would wear to work as a lawyer even though she had never had a job other than as a housewife and mother. "Hi, Honey. How did things go with Nadia?"

"Ok, I guess. She was pretty mad. I apologized though and she accepted it. So, I guess this incident is over, right?"

Mom said, "Yes it is. Let's not have a repeat. OK?" She got up off the couch and came to me and pulled me to her to kiss me on the cheek and hug me. I squirmed away as though I was embarrassed to have a show of affection from my mother, but the fact was that I had a huge boner pushing on my jeans and I didn't want her to notice. I broke away and headed for my bedroom. I closed the door and stripped the constricting jeans off. When I released my cock it was an incredible relief.

I sat down on my bed and began stroking my cock from head to balls. My mind replayed the incredible sucking and fucking session at Nadia's. I wished I had a video. I thought, 'I need to video tape my next visit with Nadia. She won't be happy about it, but she'll agree in the end.' What I really needed was to video tape tomorrow with Mom. I thought, 'Maybe I can get Nadia to video tape while I'm making believe I'm the big black dildo.'

My cock was as hard as a steel-rod thinking about Nadia and all the things she did to me. I picked up the pace with my hand. As hard as my cock was an orgasm was coming on fast.

My bedroom door burst open. It was Mini. She saw what I was doing and she rushed across the room and sank to her knees and stretched her mouth over the head before I could react. She pulled my hand away and started jerking me off as she gave me a blowjob. She was trying to take more than the last time and she gagged over and over again. She kept right on trying though, "MMUUMMPPPHHH ...MMUUUMMMPPPPHHH...MMUUUMMPPPHHH." I leaned back and watched her go. Her slurping noise was getting to be too loud and I shushed her and she slowed down to control the noise.

Since I wasn't far from cumming before she came in, I certainly wasn't going to last any longer with Mini sucking on my cock. I put my hands down on the back of her head and held her in place about half way down and blew my first rope of cum into her mouth. She was gagging hard but I wouldn't let her up. She was frantically trying to push herself away from me. I held her there in spite of her efforts.

She finally realized that she needed to start swallowing or drown in my cum. After the fourth rope of cum launched into her mouth and throat, I let her go and her head flew back. Her face was beet red and she was gasping for air. I blew cum streams five through nine into her face and all over her clothes.

When she was able to breathe again, she pushed herself back on her ass. She was some kind of pissed off and she came back at me swinging her arms and punching me anywhere she could. I fended her off but she got in a few good shots which hurt like hell. I finally just grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down on the bed and rolled her under me so she couldn't move.

She didn't want to yell at me. That would bring Mom to the rescue and that would be very bad given that I was naked from the waist down and lying on top of my cum-covered sister.

When she settled down, she quietly said, "Why did you do that? That wasn't cool."

I looked down at her cum covered face and said, "I don't know why. I'm sorry. Really; I'm sorry." I let her up and she went right to my mirror and threw up her hands in disgust.

"I hope you have something to clean myself with beside a tissue. What a fucking mess." She wiped cum off her shirt. I moved off the bed and went to the closet and pulled my towel out and handed it to her. She wiped as much off her shirt as she could and swished her tongue around her lips as far as she could reach and wiped the rest off with the towel.

She turned back to me with her arms out. "Did I get it all?" I pointed to a spot on her shirt below her left tit and she lifted it to see. She wiped it clean. She said, "Why do you keep this nasty ol' towel in the closet anyway? I'd think you would want it handier when you're jerking off in bed."

'Fuck,' I thought. 'I need to be more careful with what I tell her.' Without fully thinking through my answer, I just shrugged and said, "I have to hide it somewhere Mom won't find it."

Mini laughed and said, "What? You think Mom doesn't get in your closet? Besides, Mom is fully aware that you're beating-off all the time. She is cool about it because she doesn't want to embarrass you. I heard her talking to Dad about it. She said you must be trying to set the world record for masturbating. I think she's right. Not that I'm complaining." She looked down at my softening cock and grinned.

Mini said, "Put that thing away and get some pants on before Mom catches us. Tell me how things went with Nadia." I hope you didn't let her abuse you. You didn't do anything wrong."

I pulled my nylon gym pants on and adjust my still softening cock down my leg. I looked over at Mini sitting on my bed and my face erupted in a huge grin. It was so big that Mini broke out in a grin too. "Tell me you ass."

I rushed over to the bed and sat beside Mini facing her with my feet in an Indian squat. "Mini, you were right. She started in on me and I almost caved before I even got started, but I recovered and gave it right back to her." Mini took my hands in hers as I continued, "The next part wasn't your idea. It was mine. I threatened to tell her husband if she didn't do whatever I wanted. She got really upset and started crying but she agreed when I started to walk out."

Mini said, "What did you want her to do?"

"I ordered her to take her clothes off and then I ordered her to suck my cock."

Mini's jaw fell open, "Fuck, Max. Are you serious? She did it?"

"Yes." I was bubbling over with excitement and it was infecting Mini too. She was all smiles and bouncing up and down on my bed. "As soon as Nadia saw my hard cock, she was totally onboard. Everything after that was her idea. Jesus, Mini. She sucked and fucked me in ways I never imagined. It was unbelievable. She wants to do it again as soon as possible. Fuckin' A, Mini. She has a gorgeous body. I'm getting hard telling you this."

Mini looked down at my crotch and could see my cock lifting my pant leg. She said, "So, when are you going to see her again? It doesn't sound like you own her. It sounds like she owns you."

I looked at her and thought about what she'd just said, "Whatever. I still have the threat in my back pocket. I'm going to video tape us next time and then I will really own her." My cock looked like a third leg in my pants. It was so hard. Mini couldn't take her eyes off it.

There was a knock on my door and it instantly opened. Thank God, Mini and I weren't doing anything. Mom said, "Oh good. You're both here. I'm going to the store for just a minute to get some milk for breakfast. I won't be long. OK?"

We both said, "OK Mom" in unison and Mom closed the door and clicked her heels down the hall. We listened for the back door to shut and when I looked back at Mini, she had the sultriest look on her face.

She said, "What were those things that Nadia did to you that you couldn't imagine."

I licked my lip. I was transfixed by the look on Mini's face. After a few moments, I said, "Umm..Umm. Well she tit-fucked me. She has gorgeous tits; almost as nice as Moms." 'Fuck, there I go again; saying things to Mini that could let the cat out of the bag,' I thought. I kept right on talking, hoping she wouldn't ask me how I knew Mom had nice tits. "She wanted to fuck me 'doggy-style'. I wasn't sure what that was but she showed me. It was amazing and..."

Mini stopped me in mid-sentence, "Can you show me the 'doggy-style'." She reached down and dragged her fingertips along the entire shaft of my hard cock through my pants. It involuntarily jumped up and stretched my nylon pants so the ridgeline at the head was clearly visible. She was beginning to breathe rapidly as she ran her fingers back and forth. "We don't have much time. Please?"

I noticed that my breathing had become ragged and my heart was pounding in my chest. I could hear my blood coursing through my ears. I looked at Mini and slowly said, "Ooooooo-Kaaaaayyyy."

Mini launched herself out of my bed and grabbed my pants by each leg and yanked them down and off. My cock sprang up and pointed at her face. She seemed frantic as she furiously pulled her shirt over her head and unhooked her bra and then yanked her own pants, panties and all, to the floor. I sat there and gazed at her incredible body. I thought in that moment, 'Mom must have looked just like Mini when she was Mini's age.'

Mini grabbed both tits and lifted them up and mashed them with her hands. Her nipples were rock hard. I noticed moisture developing in Mini's groin. With more urgency than she had intended to reveal, Mini said, "What do I do? Show me."

For a moment, I was taken aback with Mini's demeanor. I had been sure that Mini knew everything there was to know about sexual positions. Now I knew she was almost as much of a novice as me. I said, "Get down on your hands and knees and spread your legs slightly." She instantly dropped to the floor on her knees and let her torso fall forward to catch herself with her hands. I got off the bed with my cock pointing the way like a divining-rod. It swung from side to side as I went down on my knees behind her.

Mini dropped her head so she could look between her large dangling tits to see what I was going to do. She was gasping for air and we hadn't even started yet. She said, "Max. Hurry. Please." I picked up my cock and guided it to her pussy. I was getting better on figuring out where the pussy is located because, with the first push, I sank deep into Mini's silky, wet pussy. She screamed out, "OH FUCK MAX. OH MY GAAAWWWDDDD. Your cock is incredible. FUCKKKKK MMEEEEEE."

I remembered that I couldn't push all of my cock into her without hurting her so I was cautiously fucking in and out concentrating on depth. She let out a wail as her head lifted up. She turned her head back to watch me driving my cock in and out. She said, "Jesus, Max. This is so hot. I'm gonna cum. Oh my God, Am I ever going to cum. Give it to me Max. Cum in me." She dropped her head back down to watch my cock plowing in and out of her pussy.

When I pushed my index finger into her anus, she screamed again, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? OH MY GAAAWWWDDD. I'MMM CUMMINNGGG. JESUS CHRIST, I'MMM CCCCUMMINNGG." I was trying to hold myself back but when her pussy started clamping down on my cock, I was done. I hurled stream after stream into her pussy and groaned mightily with each shot. Mini was continuously screaming as my cock surged larger. She was flailing her head from side to side. Saliva was drooling from her mouth and it was being thrown everywhere.

When I fired my last salvo, Mini was still embroiled in her orgasm. She went down to her elbows. The only thing keeping her ass up was my hands and my cock still buried deep. I stopped my fucking motion and enjoyed her spasms as she clenched my cock over and over again.

Finally, she stopped screaming and started to settle down. When her pussy stopped the spasms, I slowly pulled my cock from her and she groaned until I was out. I let go of her hips and she collapsed forward dragging her tits along the carpet as she went down. I'm sure she would have lain there for a long time but we heard the back door open and the tell-tale sound of Mom's high-heels clicking on the kitchen floor. I scrambled backward and Mini shot to her feet faster than I thought possible.

I pulled my pants back on and pushed my semi-erect cock down my pant leg and sat back on the bed. Mini was quickly pulling her clothes back on. The room reeked of sex and I knew we couldn't let Mom open the door and walk in. I shot off the bed and rushed to the door as Mini was pulling her pants back up. I stopped and collected myself and looked at myself in the mirror on the door. 'Holy Shit.' I thought. I pulled the door open and walked slowly down the hall to the kitchen with my hand resting on my leg to hide my semi-erection. I motioned with my other hand behind my back for Mini to go across the hall to her room.

Mom turned around from the sink and cocked her head when she looked at me. "Why is your face all red?" she asked. "Are you alright?" She came over to me and rested the back of her hand on my forehead. She frowned, "You're warm." She looked down and said, "What's wrong with your leg?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds