Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 02

Mom was gyrating all over the bed groaning, "OHHHHHH...OHHHH...OHHHH. FUCK. YES...YESSSS. I'M CUMMINNGG. JESUS GAAAWWWDDD. MAX BABY, I'MMM CUMMINGGG ON YOUR COOCCCCKKKK. CCCCUMMMM IN ME BABY. MAX. PLEASSSSE CUMMM IN ME."

Mom's head had turned to the side as she seethed through clenched teeth, searching for air. Her body was wracking in spasms. She jammed her hand down between her legs and began strumming her clitoris with her index finger to maximize her orgasm.

Nadia place a hand on my wrist and pulled my hand from Mom's hip and moved it lower on her ass-cheek and then guided my thumb to push into Mom's anus. When she felt it push in, she lifted her head off the bed and let out a wail, "OH MY GAAAWWWDDD. YES. FUCK YES."

I was building rapidly to my own orgasm and my cock surged larger and Mom screamed out again. When it occurred to me that Nadia's dildo probably didn't simulate orgasm it was too late. I launched my hips up into Mom's ass, driving my cock all the way in and fired a salvo of cum that I could feel coming from my toes. Mom was screaming nonstop as rope after rope of cum sprayed into her pussy.

Mom collapsed to the bed and I followed without pulling my cock out. She was gasping air in and out. She didn't move but she continued to moan over and over again. One of her hands was trapped under her as she continued to flick her finger on her clit. Her hips continued to pulse sporadically.

I moved back and pulled my glistening cock from Mom's pussy and Nadia immediately went down on one knee and sucked my entire cock into her mouth and throat. She started giving me a blowjob. She was careful not to make any sounds. She turned me toward her and I looked down at her smiling face with my cock buried in it. She pulled back off and lathed her tongue all around the length of my cock and then sucked my cum and vaginal juice soaked ball into her mouth one at a time and then stood up. She turned her head to look at Mom and I followed her gaze.

When I looked down at Mom, she was sitting up with her legs crossed with a huge grin on her face. The blindfold was in her hand. I jumped back and Nadia grabbed my cock to stop me. I was sure I was going to die right then. I blurted out, "OH FUCK."

Mom was still smiling as she responded, "You bet your ass. That was a fuck of all fucks. How did you like our acting jobs?" I looked at Nadia who was also grinning. She was slowly stroking me cock. She pulled it and me around until I was sitting on the edge of the bed next to Mom. I couldn't look at either of them so I looked at Nadia's dildo still dangling in front of her. I couldn't speak. My mind was racing a million miles an hour. 'This wasn't in the plan. I wasn't supposed to get caught,' I thought. I was waiting for Mom's fury, but it didn't come.

Mom slid over next to me and wrapped her hand around my cock forcing Nadia to release me. With her other hand she pulled my chin up to look at her. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. She had never done that before. I reflexively kissed her back. I struggled to look her in the eye.

She said, "Max, Honey. It's OK. I'm not mad. I'm glad." I looked at her. I was confused. She continued, "Nadia came over earlier today to tell me what happened yesterday between you two. I was furious at first. She went on to explain how you were going to blackmail her, which made me madder, by the way. Then she began raving about your cock - ummm - penis and how unbelievable the sex was. I was getting horny as she described it. I remembered seeing your penis this morning and that made me even hotter. By the time Nadia was through raving about your umm penis. I had an orgasm just thinking about it. Nadia came up with this plan to turn your plan around. I knew the whole time that the incredible cock in my pussy was yours. Baby. I can't wait until the next time. I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof. Every cell in my body is vibrating."

I looked at Nadia who was grinning from ear to ear. She said, "Don't be mad. It worked out way better than you hoped, didn't it?" I nodded and smiled at her and turned back to Mom and kissed her passionately on the lips. She returned my kiss with a moan. Her hand had increased the pace on my cock. When we broke our kiss she looked down at my cock and said, "It looks like you might be ready to go again."

"Fuck, yea," was my only response. Nadia removed the dildo and handed it to Mom. Mom stood and was trying to figure out how to strap it on. Nadia had to help her. Mom then got down on the carpet on her back. The silicone dildo was pointing straight up in the air. I waited for directions.

Nadia placed her feet on either side of Mom's hips facing her feet and bent down at the knees and placed the tip of the dildo on her pussy and gently pushed herself on. She dropped down the entire length and then used her legs to push herself back up. She repeated this action several times and she began groaning with each penetration. After a half-dozen cycles, she pulled off and adjusted her position to push the dildo up into her anus. My eyes went wide as I watched the dildo disappear inch by inch into Nadia's ass. 'New information,' I thought.

I could see Nadia's face occasionally scrunch up in pain and she would stop. Then she relaxed and continued until the entire dildo was in her. Then she pulled herself back up and dropped back down again. She was groaning loudly from the pressure in her bowels.

Nadia stopped moving and motioned me down on my knees between Mom's legs, which were splayed wide. Nadia grabbed my bobbing cock and pulled the head to her pussy. As Nadia's intent became clear, I scooched in closer.

I pushed the head of my cock into Nadia's pussy. The pressure was unbelievable. She was so much tighter than yesterday. I surmised that it was because of the dildo up her ass. I wasn't sure I could push in but Nadia insisted, "Come on Max. Push that huge cock into me. I've dreamt about this since yesterday. I haven't been DP'd since before I got married."

Nadia bent backward and put her arms behind her to catch herself. Mom's arms raised to catch her too. I pushed forward another couple inches and Nadia screamed out, "OH MY GAAAWWDDD." I pushed forward another couple inches. I could feel the simulated veins on the dildo as I slid past it. The pressure was incredible. When I was all the way in as far as I could without her wincing, I started fucking her back and forth. At the same time, Mom started pivoting her hips up and down which pulled the dildo out and pushed back in.

Mom moved her hands to Nadia's tits and was mashing them hard. As I thrust my hips in and out to one rhythm. Mom was fucking her ass with a different rhythm and the feeling of the dildo sliding along my cock inside Nadia was pushing me to climax quickly. Nadia was screaming and screaming.

When she felt my cock swell from my pending orgasm, she suddenly exploded into her own. It was massive. I hadn't realized it but Nadia was having a vaginal orgasm and a rectal orgasm at the same time. She was screaming, "YEEESSSSS... YESSSSS. OHHH FUCCK. OH FUCKKK. I'MMM CUMMINGG ON BOTH OF YOU." She shook her head from side to side with her mouth agape. She was frantically trying to add her motion to the fray but she was trapped between Mom's dildo and my cock. She had to accept whatever she was given and she was ecstatic.

I could feel her pussy clamping on my cock but I could feel another clamping like sensation. They weren't in phase. They were totally separate and the sensation yanked me over the top as I felt the crushing wave of my own orgasm as I began pumping what seemed like gallons of cum into Nadia pussy. Stream after stream erupted. I groaned hard through the whole thing.

Nadia's body was a knot of clenched muscles. Her eyes were open and staring at me but she wasn't seeing anything. Her mouth was agape in a silent scream. Although I was consumed with my own seemingly never ending orgasm, I was amazed at Nadia's condition. It seemed that her consciousness was somewhere else. She sucked in one huge lung-full of air and stopped breathing for at least thirty seconds. I was getting concerned and so was Mom.

Mom softly said, "Nadia, Honey. Breathe for me. Please." Nothing. Her muscles were still clenched hard. Suddenly, every muscle seemed to release at once and she burst the air from her lungs and pulled in another breath and clenched her vaginal muscle and I could feel her pushing me out of her. 'New information,' I thought.

As hard as she was pushing me out, I pushed back in. Finally, her conscious self returned and she pulled herself off the dildo. A soft farting sound erupted when she came off the dildo and we all laughed. The glaze in Nadia's eyes was gone and she smiled at me. She leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed her back. Mom laughed and said, "Get a room." We chuckled around each other's lips.

I didn't want to pull my cock out of Nadia but she pulled back until my cock fell out of her. It was semi-hard and the head bounced on the carpet. Nadia threw one leg across Mom and then lay down beside her and they cuddled up together caressing each other's bodies. I watched them for several minutes as everyone's breathing returned to normal.

Mom lifted her head and looked at me. She blew me an air kiss and I blew one back. I knew our relationship had just changed in a huge way. I was fine with it and apparently she was too.

After several minutes of cuddling between Mom and Nadia with me on my knees sitting on my feet, they began to move. They pushed themselves up to a sitting position with their backs against the foot of the bed. They both looked at my face and then down at my softening cock. The head was still lying on the carpet.

Mom pushed herself forward and on her hands and knees, maneuvered over toward me and bent low to stretch her mouth around my cock. She sucked and licked it clean and then sucked each ball until they were clean. Then she turned around and did the same to Nadia's pussy.

As she slurped up cum and Nadia's vaginal juices, I couldn't resist her ass in my face and I bent down and drove my tongue into her sopping wet pussy. She squealed from my unexpected attack and pulled away. She promptly pushed her pussy back and I finished the job.

We all climbed up on the bed with me in the middle. Mom lay on her left side with her head on my left shoulder and Nadia did the same on my right side. They both had a hand on my cock. Even soft, there was plenty of room for both.

We all fell asleep in that position. That was a bad mistake. We all knew that Mini would be coming home a few hours after I got home. The plan was to get ourselves dressed and in the living room before she came through the door. Well, the quote 'the best laid plans of mice and men oft go awry' comes to mind.

None of us heard the bedroom door open and we were none the wiser until I felt the bed compress at the foot. I came awake and lifted my head. There sat Mini with a 'Cheshire cat' smile on her face. Mom and Nadia had not moved and their hands were still on my cock. Mini raised her finger to her mouth as a signal to not make any noise.

Mini slowly pushed herself off the bed being very careful not to wake Mom or Nadia. I wondered what she was up to. What was she going to do now? In short order, there was little doubt. She pulled her top over her head and removed her bra. She yanked her pants and thong to the floor and stepped out of them. She kicked off her sneakers and stripped off her socks. My cock started to harden as I gazed at her spectacular body. I was surrounded by spectacular bodies.

Mini had started to come around the side of the bed to join us when my hardening cock woke Mom and then Nadia. Mom hadn't opened her eyes. She just smiled and mumbled, "Well, I see you're up and ready again." She lifted a leg and threw it over mine and rolled into me and started jerking my cock moving Nadia's hand aside. Nadia slowly came back to consciousness and joined Mom's hand with her own.

I looked over at Mini to see what she was going to do. She raised her finger to her mouth again. She bent down and crawled around the bed to the bottom. I looked at Mom and then at Nadia. They were slowly jacking me off. Their eyes were closed as they luxuriated in our embrace.

Mini slowly crawled up on the bottom of the bed between my legs like a cat. I knew then what she was going to do. I pushed my legs out a little wider, taking Mom's leg with me. She pulled her foot back across my leg and left just her knee resting on my thigh. Mini was very careful to not touch it. I looked again at Mom's face and then at Nadia. They were both snuggled down into my neck. Their hands continued a slow full length handjob. Mini noticed that Mom's hand, closest to the tip, never came all the way up to the ridge of my glans. She looked at me and smiled as she stretched her mouth over the knob and flicked it with her tongue. She looked up at my face as my head rocked back on the pillow.

Mini was bound and determined that she was going to screw with me. She pulled her mouth off and while looking me right in the eye, bared her teeth and bit lightly on my glans. It didn't hurt at all but she smiled broadly as she increased her bite pressure. Her teeth disappeared into the soft spongy flesh. I gritted my own teeth as I looked down at her face. She was having fun screwing with me.

Mom's hand stroked up to my glans intending to fold her hand over the top. Her hand unexpectedly stopped when it ran into Mini's mouth. She stopped and pulled her hand back down. She didn't open her eyes, but she muttered , "Nadia. Stop sucking Max's cock. I get next dibs."

Half asleep, Nadia mumbled. "I'm not sucking Max's cock." As I watched, Mom's hand stroked back up to the glans and again ran into Mini's lips. I knew the jig was up and Mini was busted. Mini knew too. She obviously wanted to get caught. When Mom's hand touched her lips again, Mini pushed her mouth and Mom's hand further down over my cock, "MMMMMMPPPHHHH." She gagged loudly.

Mom's eyes flew open and she looked down over my body to see Mini with my cock buried in her face. "WHAT THE FUCK?" yelled Mom. Nadia's eyes flew open and she looked over at Mom before she followed her gaze down my body.

Nadia sat bolt upright with a shocked look on her face. Then she started laughing. She pulled her hand back from my cock and watched Mini giving me a blowjob, "MMUUMMMPPPHH...MMMUUMMMPPPHHH." Mom was so shocked, she couldn't move or talk. Her mouth was open as her gaze left Mini's face and moved to mine and then to Nadia's.

Nadia looked up from Mini's blowjob to Mom's shock frozen face. She grinned and said, "Meredith, It looks like your love life has tripled in one day." Mom had not released my cock until then. With both hands pulled off, Mini pulled her head off my cock and cat-walked up my body and pushed Mom and Nadia back with her knees and guided her pussy down on my cock. She and I groaned through the entire penetration.

Mom was collecting herself and looked at the clock on the nightstand. "Fuck. Nadia. We fell asleep. This is terrible. I hadn't planned on this. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

As Nadia sat up on her elbow to see better, she said, "Meredith, don't look a gift-horse in the mouth. I just hope I get to enjoy these two as often as you do." She moved forward and sucked as much of Mini's tit into her mouth as she could. Mom watched Nadia's move and after a long delay did the same on Mini's other tits. What a sight. Mini gently cradled Nadia's and Mom's head to her chest. Her mouth hung open as she raised and lowered her pussy on my cock.

Mini was getting tired and she pushed her pussy up all the way to my glans and stopped. I realized that I had an advantage and I thrust my hips up hard and quickly pulled back to the glans. I began thrusting my hips up and down at a furious pace and Mini burst over the top of her orgasm. Her muscles contracted and she didn't realize that she was holding on to Nadia and Mom's head so hard. They pulled away and watched as Mini began thrashing her body around on my cock. Mom and Nadia looked at each other and smiled.

Mini's clenching pussy was all it took to launch me into my own orgasm. Mini screamed when my first bolt of cum fired deep in her vagina. Her head rocked back and flew forward again. Her hips flailed in the opposite direction. I was rocketing my cock in and out of her and a long low pitched growl built steadily in my lungs as I spewed my entire load.

Mini's orgasm had crested about the time I shot my last salvo of cum. I slowed my attack and marveled at Mini's incredible orgasm. Mom looked at Nadia and said, "Holy Shit. This is a big one." Nadia smiled and looked up at Mini's contorted facial muscles. Her fingers were curled up in a tight ball. Then without warning: Mini let out an incredibly loud wail and every muscle released. Her torso collapsed down onto my chest. Her vaginal pulses were coming in like waves to a beach.

Mom started caressing Mini's body with her finger-tips. Mini's body shivered and trembled from her touch. Nadia didn't attempt to involve herself at all. She watched as Mom bent down and kissed Mini's neck. Mini slowly began to catch her breath and she started to roll off of me toward Nadia, who moved back to make room for her.

Mini pushed her body up my side and cuddled in close to me. She kissed me on the lips and said, "Nice cock little brother." We both burst out laughing. Mom cuddled in close on my other side and gave me a kiss on the lips. I draped my arms around them and put my hands on one of their tits.

Nadia rolled off the bed and started pulling her clothes on. When she was dressed, she came around on Mom's side of the bed and picked the dildo up off the nightstand. She held it up and said, "Well, Meredith, I guess we don't need this dinky little thing anymore." Mom looked over and burst out laughing. I knew the story but Mini didn't and she had a confused look on her face.

I leaned over close to Mini's ear and whispered, "I'll explain later. I'm sure you want to know how this happened." She looked up at me and vigorously nodded her head.

Nadia said, "Meredith. I have to go. Dan will be home tonight and I'm planning his favorite meal followed by fucking his brains out on the dining room table. I have no idea how long he will be home but the moment he goes I want a replay of everything we did today. OK?"

Mom turned to me and Mini and waited for a signal that we were in which we both gave with huge grins. Mom turned back to Nadia and said, "Just let me know and I'll set it up." Nadia bent down and kissed Mom passionately.

Nadia said, "Meredith, I'm thrilled with how things worked out today. I hope you are too."

Mom quickly nodded her head and grinned broadly and said, "Definitely. I love you."

Nadia replied, "I love you too."

Nadia stepped through the open bedroom door and closed it behind her. We could hear her heels click down the hardwood hallway. After the backdoor slammed shut there was total silence. Mom, Mini and I were now breathing normally. I pulled them both in close and pinched their nipples. Mom wrapped her hand back around my cock, which was resting on my stomach and Mini did the same.

I doubted there would be any dinner tonight. No one wanted to move and we fell asleep. In the middle of the night, Mom got up and took a comforter out of the closet and draped it over us and then crawled back in to take up her original position. Her mind was going a mile a minute. She was delighted that she had not a single pang of guilt. What a fantastic day this had been and what a future was unfolding in front of her.

---Many options exist to continue this story, let me know if you're interested----

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds