Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 02

"I was doing sit-ups and push-ups in my room and I strained my groin muscle. I'm a little winded." I smiled at her and said, "I'm totally fine." I bent forward and kissed her on the cheek. She went to kiss me on the cheek too but I had turned my head toward her face and she kissed me on the lips. When she realized what she had done her face got red and she pulled away. She hemmed and hawed and said, "How...How is school?" She had turned back to the sink pretending to wash a glass. I figured her question was rhetorical and I didn't answer.

I moved up close behind her and put my hands on her narrow waist and kissed her on the side of her neck, "I love you, Mom." I could feel her whole body was trembling.

She said, "I love you too Honey."

I released her waist and moved back. I went back down the hall. The feeling of Mom's trembling body as I touched her had pushed my cock back up to full size again. I opened Mini's bedroom door and walked in. Mini was lying on her bed naked shoving a silicone dildo into her pussy. I was shocked and said, "Jesus, Mini. You shouldn't throw stones about me masturbating all the time."

Mini just smiled up at me and said, "I can't help it. I can't get the feeling of your cock doing me doggy-style out of my mind. I've had two orgasms since I left your room." She looked past me and realized that I hadn't closed her door. "Close the door you idiot. Sit down and watch, if you want." I stood and closed the door and then I sat down on the edge of her bed and watched as she went back to fucking herself with her dildo.

I was amazed at the number of orgasms that Mini frigged herself to. They would build to a crescendo and then fall off and then right back up into another one. I lost count as I couldn't tell where many of them ended and another began. Mini's pussy was soaked. When she finally pulled the dildo out and let her knees collapse to the bed I swung my body around and buried my face in her groin. I lapped my broad tongue along the length and collected as much of her juice as possible. When my tongue dragged over her clitoris, her hips lunged forward and her breath was expelled in a sudden rush of air. She clamped her hands over her neatly trimmed pubis, blocking me from any further access. She wheezed out, "Don't. I can't take anymore." I sat up and looked down at her tits. They were riding high on her chest and her nipples were like two nails.

My cock stayed hard the entire time as it pressed hard against my pants. Mini was staring at it and said, "I let you watch me now let me watch you." She was right, so I reached down my pant leg and tried to pull my cock out but I couldn't without dropping my pants first. After discarding my pants, I sat down on her bed again and crossed my legs. Mini scooched down and sat a foot in front of me with her legs on the outside of mine. Her glistening pussy was gaped open and sporadically pulsing.

I gazed down into her pussy as I jacked my hand up and down the entire length. Jesus it was hard. I knew I wouldn't last long, especially with the visual stimulation of Mini's pulsing pussy. As my orgasm approached I realized that I didn't have anything to blow my wad into. I began frantically looking around for a box of tissues or something but there was nothing. Mini was confused at first as my gaze was scanning her bedroom. Then she realized why. She started looking for something to catch my cum in too.

I was too far into it to stop now I gritted my teeth and groaned hard. Mini shoved her pelvis in the air with her legs and drove it forward into my lap. I could see what she was thinking and I guided the tip of my cock into her pussy. She groaned as my glans disappeared into her. My hand never slowed down and a second later cum blasted from my shaft into her pussy. I had blown four or five long shots into her when we both heard Mom's high heels clicking down the hall.

Mini yanked herself back off the end of my cock and two more shots of cum blasted onto Mini's stomach and right tit. I was pulling back at the same time to get to my feet. I grabbed my pants and jumped into Mini's closet and slid the door closed. Mini grabbed the comforter folded at the foot of her bed and pulled it over her and quickly laid down like she was taking a nap.

There was a quick knock on the door and it pushed open. Mom said, "Oh sorry, Honey. Max isn't in his room. I thought he might be in here. I guess he must have gone out. What do you want for dinner tonight?"

Mini faked a yawn and stretched her arms out in front of her, "Whatever Mom. It doesn't matter to me. I doubt it matters to Max."

Mom looked briefly around the room and said, "OK. I'm going to get started now. I'll wake you if you want to go back to sleep." She shut the door and clicked her way back down the hall to the kitchen. I stepped out of the closet and Mini pushed back the comforter to see if she had got cum that I had shot on her all over it. She collected cum from her nipple and stomach with her fingers and shoved them in her mouth. Then she pushed her tit up to her mouth and sucked on the rigid nipple until it was cleaned of any cum taste. She said, "Yummy. I love the taste of cum. Or, at least your cum."

I asked Mini if she had ever tasted cum before and she just smiled at me and didn't answer. I pulled my pants on and bent forward and kissed my sister and she passionately kissed me back. I quietly turned the door knob and cracked opened the door. I looked to see if Mom was in sight and she wasn't. I stepped quickly across the hall to my room.

I had to do the same thing Mini had done the day before. Living in such a small house had a lot of bad points. I pulled on my shoes and then opened the window and slipped out into the backyard. I went around the front of the house and bounded up the back porch and pushed the back door into the kitchen.

Mom was bent down on one knee looking in the refrigerator. She popped her head out around the door and said, "Oh, there you are. I didn't hear you go out. I'm starting dinner. Do you have any preferences?"

"No Mom. Whatever you put on the table is fine with me." I walked down the hall to my room and shut the door. I stayed there until Mom called us for dinner. Mini and Mom engaged in most of the conversation. I was watching them like it was a tennis match as I forked my food into my mouth. Mom was wearing a low cut tight knit sweater that displayed her cleavage and left little doubt about the size of her tits. Mini was wearing a tee-shirt with no bra. I watched Mom looking at Mini's tits several times. I couldn't help wonder if Mom might have an eye for women more than men. She never seemed to look at my crotch. She seemed as comfortable fucking Dad as she did fucking Nadia yesterday. I guess she likes both just as much.

After cleaning up in the kitchen, we all watched TV until I said my goodnights and went to my room. I fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow. I never heard Mini or Mom go to bed.

My alarm went off as usual and I reached up and punched it off. I swung my feet to the floor and sat there with my head in my hands. Again, it seemed like I had been asleep for five minutes. All was quiet in the house as I opened my door and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and then stood in front of the toilet. I ran my fingers through my hair as I relieved myself.

I looked in the mirror for no more than a second and then got in the shower and fine tuned the temperature of the water. I shampooed my hair twice and used my Axe shower gel to wash my body. I jacked on my cock raising a pile of lather which I then spread around my body. I wanted to smell good for this afternoon. I rinsed off and shut off the water. I stepped out on the tile floor and wrapped a towel around my head and vigorously rubbed my hair to dry it.

I had the towel down over my face when the door opened and I didn't hear it through the towel. It was Mom. When she saw me standing there with nothing on but a towel over my head she immediately backed back out and started to close the door. She got just a glance at my flaccid cock hanging down and she decided that she must not have seen it right. It looked like it was hanging down to mid thigh but that couldn't be right. She pushed the door open again and looked again. Her jaw dropped and she pulled the door shut and leaned back against the wall.

'Holy Shit. That is the biggest cock I've ever seen. Jesus Christ. I can't believe I never noticed before,' she thought to herself. 'Oh my God. I can't wait to tell Nadia. She won't believe it.

I went about my business never knowing that Mom had seen my junk. I did think it was odd that Mom couldn't look me in the eye at the breakfast table. She was in her bathrobe and I was just trying to get a glimpse of as much cleavage as possible.

Mini drove us to school and I commented on how strange Mom was acting this morning. She didn't have any answers. I asked her again about her sexual experiences and she was as vague as always.

I couldn't wait for the day to pass and it seemed to drag on forever. Mini had practice in the afternoon and I decided not to wait for the bus. I hoofed it the two miles as fast as I could. I quietly pushed in the back door and just as quietly moved down the hall to my room. I left the door open and stripped out of my school clothes. There was no music and I could hear voices coming from Mom's room. I crept into the closet and peered through the spy-hole. Mom was sitting on the end of the bed facing the spy-hole. She was completely naked and my cock was instantly hard. She was talking to Nadia, who when she walked into view was also naked. My hand went straight to my cock I and began jerking on it until I remembered that I had to be ready when Nadia gave the cue. I wanted so bad to cum. I couldn't stand it.

I could just barely hear what they were talking about. My eyes went wide when I heard Mom telling Nadia about walking in on me in the bathroom that morning. Nadia said, "Well, turn-about is fair play, right?"

Mom said, "My God Nadia. My son has the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life. It hung down to his mid-thigh and it was soft at the time." I couldn't believe that I hadn't noticed her opening the door. I didn't mind that she did. 'Wait until she sees it hard,' I thought.

Nadia was putting on a pretty good acting job being amazed at my Mom's description of my cock even though she had sampled the hard version only twenty-four hours earlier. "That's amazing Meredith. You have the cock of your dreams right here in your own house," Nadia said. "What are you going to do about it?"

Mom immediately responded, "Nadia. That's gross. He's my son."

Nadia said, "Come on Meredith. You love sex of all kinds. It doesn't matter with whom. You have a fetish for huge cocks which you've never encountered except from my new dildo. You liked that didn't you?"

Mom's face flushed like she was embarrassed about her fetish and she looked down at the floor and nodded. She said, "Nadia, you know I loved it". She shivered when she thought about it. "God save me, I really did." Her gaze moved back up to Nadia and with some urgency in her voice, asked, "You brought it didn't you?"

"Of course I did. Do you want it now or later?" Nadia said.

Mom was quiet for a moment, obviously trying to decide. "Get me warmed up first. That thing hurts at first, but it hurts so good," she said.

With the decision made, Nadia stepped up to Mom and bent down at the waist and kissed her on the lips. Her hands moved all over Mom's tits. Mom tipped her head up to return Nadia's kiss and in seconds their bodies were entwined in passionate embrace as Nadia pushed Mom back on the bed. Their hands were everywhere on each other's bodies. I could hear their gasps for air. The scene before me on my mom's bed was so hot I couldn't leave my steel-shaft of a cock alone and I began stroking it again.

I began negotiating with myself. 'I should stop jerking off so I will be ready to fuck Mom. If I do that, I might be so turned on that I would blow my wad seconds after sticking it in Mom's pussy. I could blow my wad now and hope that I can get it back up to size when I get the cue from Nadia.'

I decided on the latter and began furiously jerking my cock as I peered through the spy-hole at Mom and Nadia writhing around on the bed. I got flashes of both of their pussies and they were both soaked. When the writhing stopped, Mom was sitting on Nadia's hips kissing her tits and running the fingers of one hand up and down Nadia's pussy. Nadia's hands were on Mom's tits lightly pinching her nipples. They were both still groaning and gasping for air.

The cum in my balls was boiling as I watched. I grabbed the towel hanging above me and wrapped it around the end of my cock and continued flailing up and down the shaft. I felt my balls pull up tight and then I groaned a little louder than I wanted as cum spurt into the towel. I kept jerking my cock until the last spurt was deposited in the towel. I wiped the towel on the head of my cock and kept right on stroking to aid a quick recovery. It was softening and I prayed that Mom and Nadia were only in an early phase of their love making.

As it turned out I got my wish. Nadia and Mom changed positions several times with Mom on top of a sixty-nine and then on the bottom. They were grinding their faces into each other's pussies. They even changed to a position so they were grinding their pussies together. At one point Nadia was sitting on Mom's stomach and then began grinding her pussy on Mom's tit, pushing her rock-hard nipple onto her clitoris. Wails of ecstasy were nearly non-stop. I couldn't begin to count how many orgasms they had. The passion was incredible.

My cock was at full size and I was ready. As hard as it was to leave my cock alone, I did it. It was pointing straight out in front of me. Fuck, I was horny.

The action on Mom's bed was slowing and they were both heaving their chests in search of oxygen. They continued to kiss around the gasps but their bodies were still. Between kisses and her gasps for air, Mom wheezed out, "Fuck Nadia. I think I'm ready for your new toy."

My cue was coming but I watched through the spy-hole as they moved into position with Mom sitting on the bottom of the bed with her feet on the floor helping Nadia strap on the big black dildo. She even sucked as much of it as she could into her mouth to lubricate it as Nadia was cinching the straps between her legs up tight.

When the dildo was secure and pointing straight out in front of her, she stepped out of sight toward Mom's triple dresser. She came back into view in seconds and was holding a black scarf. Mom had a confused look on her face which turned into a huge smile when she realized what the scarf was for. Mom said, "Are you going to blindfold me?"

Nadia handed the scarf to Mom and said, "I am. Then in the darkness you can imagine that the cock sliding into your pussy from behind is Max's." As soon as she said "Max's", the air in Mom's lungs surged out and sucked back in. Her tits heaved. Her face flushed to a new shade of red.

She looked up at Nadia and snatched the blindfold from her hands. She said, "Nadia. You are evil. You know what turns me on and I'm more than turned on right now." She wrapped the scarf around her eyes and tied it tight behind her head.

I moved back out of the closet to get in position at Mom's bedroom door. I listened for my cue. My cock was throbbing and bouncing up and down as blood coursed through it. I could barely hear from the same blood coursing through my ears. I was afraid I'd wouldn't hear the cue. I thought my heart would explode.

I could hear Nadia talking, "Meredith, I am Max with a giant hard cock bobbing out in front of me. Do you want my cock in your pussy?"

Mom blurted out, "God help me. Yes, I need your giant cock in me. Please Max." I had to fight off the need to cum right there.

Nadia said, "Go ahead Meredith. You can finger-fuck yourself. I know you are so turned on just thinking about Max's cock that you saw this morning. Imagine what it must look like when it's hard like it is right now only inches from pushing into your pussy. Are you ready?"

Mom groaned and in a low pitched, demonic voice said, "Oh fuck. Max, baby. I need your big cock in me so bad. Give it to me. Please?"

Nadia finally gave me the cue, "Meredith. Sweetie. This is Max. Are you sure you can't see anything?"

When I ever so quietly opened the door and stepped in; Mom's ass was perched in the air as she was on her knees at the foot of the bed. Nadia was standing beside the bed with her strap-on dildo pushed up to Mom's face. Mom turned her blindfolded head in search of the cock resting on her cheek. She found it with her mouth and sucked it in as far as she could and then pulled back off it.

Nadia moved down the side of the bed dragging her fingernails along Mom's body as she moved around to the foot of the bed and between Mom's feet which were splayed wide. Mom's pussy was sopping wet and her juices were running down her legs onto the bed.

Nadia couldn't take her eyes off my cock as I stood beside her. She grabbed the dildo and touched the head to Mom's pussy. Mom was breathing hard with anticipation. She shoved her pussy back to take it but Nadia pulled back. Mom whimpered and said, "Nadia...I mean, Max, please don't tease me anymore. I need your cock in me baby. Please give it to Mama."

Nadia silently moved back and motioned for me to take her place. My cock was ready to burst. It seemed that my entire body was ready to burst. At the moment of truth, I wasn't sure I could go through with it. Nadia noticed my hesitation and motioned me forward again and I moved into position.

Mom screamed out, "FUCK MAX. I NEED IT. I need it now. Don't tease your Mom anymore. GOD DAMN IT."

I still hesitated and Nadia moved up beside me and grabbed my rock hard cock and dragged the head along Mom's pussy from her anus to her clitoris several times eliciting groans from Mom. Then Nadia pulled my cock forward and pushed the head into Mom's pussy. There was no stopping now.

Mom's screamed out in pain or pleasure; I don't know which, as my glans pushed all the way in. "Jesus Christ. That seems even bigger than yesterday. I'm Ok. Keep going but take it slow. I want to savor every inch." I pushed slowly and steadily. My cock disappeared inch by inch into Mom's pussy. Nadia leaned over and kissed me on the lips and then silently moved back with the dildo swinging and quietly closed the bedroom door.

When I bottomed out in Mom's pussy she lurched forward and I stopped. Between gasps for air, Mom groaned out, "Jesus, you hit my cervix. That has never happened before. It's so fat. I feel like I'm going to split down the middle. Fuck me, Max. FUCK ME HAAARRRDDDD."

I had to be careful not to make any sounds when I pulled my cock back out all the way and dragged the head down over her clitoris again before pushing it back in her pussy to the same depth as before. Two inches remained. I lightly put my hands on her hips and started fucking at a steady pace. Mom let out a wail and shoved her hips back on me.

Nadia picked up on Mom's signal that she wanted it faster and she motioned for me to pick up the pace by rotating her hand in the air. Then she motioned for me to stop, which I did. I looked at Nadia standing beside me. I was confused by the conflicting signals until Mom took over the pace by shoving herself back and forth on and off my cock. She was screaming loudly. Nadia smiled at me and motioned for me to just hold my position as Mom fucked herself on my cock.

After a couple minutes, Mom's screams changed to a groan and I felt her pussy clamping down hard on my cock. Her hips pulsed and she lost the rhythm. Nadia grinned at me and motioned for me to take over and I began thrusting my cock hard into her pussy. She was taking all of me now. I pounded my cock in as hard and fast as I could.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds