Game of Phones

"Thank goodness for that! I was worried it would just be a glorified drinking game!" said Charlotte. If only she knew.

Sawyer's question was simple enough. "Favorite movie?" James had this in the bag, and he assumed that Charlotte would as well, yet she appeared to be struggling with her choice as she submitted it.

Sawyer shook his head a few seconds later. "Back to the Future? Really Charlotte?"

"Aw, sorry sweetie, I tried. What was it?" She looked genuinely embarrassed for not knowing.

"Monty Python and the Holy Grail. There's a poster of it hanging in his office!" James answered. He was the only one to answer correctly.

"Meh, he likes a lot of movies," replied Charlotte. "What did you say, Megan?"

"'Scarface.'"

"Oh well. What sort of penalties do we have? Please no chicken dancing, these heels won't let me!"

They didn't have to dance, but the heels still wouldn't make things easy for them. "Ten pushups!" Charlotte exclaimed as she read the penalty.

"I don't know if I can do them in this!" Megan gestured to her dress.

"Do we really have to?" Charlotte pleaded.

Sawyer agreed to negotiate. "Tell you what, if you can do five I'll let you both off. But if you can't, you take another shot."

They agreed with his compromise, and neither James nor Sawyer could complain if the girls at least made the effort. They pushed the table aside and watched as Charlotte and Megan crawled down into position. Sawyer gave his friend a wink as he gestured to Charlotte's ass, her jeans shaping it in ways that were impossible to ignore.

After Megan's third pushup her dress began to slide up her hips and her own rear was showing, though her leggings covered her well enough. She couldn't hide the shape, however, and Sawyer nodded his approval. They finished their five pushups and climbed back into their seats, straightening their clothes as they did so.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Sawyer asked with a grin.

Charlotte pointed down to her shoes. "You want to try these on and give me fifty?"

"I'll pass."

"Fine then, my turn." Megan seemed excited to continue. "I'm going to enjoy seeing someone else suffer." She swiped the screen to receive a question. "Alright, have I ever used marijuana, yes or no?"

Sawyer was the slow one this round. Megan was fairly conscious about her body and taking care of it, but in the end he assumed that everyone tried weed at least once in their life. Unfortunately for him he guessed wrong.

Megan shrugged it off. "Sorry Sawyer, maybe I'm a little too innocent for today's world?"

"I've never known you to be innocent with anything," said Charlotte as she winked at her friend from above her wineglass. "Maybe we need to make a sinner out of you sometime if that's how you feel?"

"I get into my own mischief, thank you very much!"

"Oh? Such as?" Sawyer asked. He and Charlotte leaned forward with curious eyes, teasing Megan.

"Keep playing and maybe we'll find out!" she replied. "Now, what shall we have poor Sawyer do?" She swiped the screen. "Oh my! Looks like you owe me a massage!"

It was the first penalty that required physical contact. James knew how much Megan loved to have her shoulders or feet rubbed after a long day. Sawyer would definitely be winning points with her if he did this right.

Charlotte pouted in her seat. "Lucky! I don't even get massages at home!"

Sawyer gave her a kiss as he stood. "Megan can be my test subject. If she approves of my work then I promise to start giving you the special treatment whenever you want." Charlotte smiled and gave him a second kiss, lingering a bit longer this time. Sawyer was going to win points with everyone, it seemed.

Finally, he turned to James and Megan. "You okay with this bro?"

James laughed. "Go for it! I have plenty of practice, so I'm not too worried I'll be replaced."

"Fair enough. Alright Megan, shoulders and back sound good?"

"Actually," Megan replied, "after those pushups my feet are killing me. Mind making them feel better?" James caught the wink she sent to his friend, but didn't mention it.

"As long as you don't judge too harshly," Sawyer answered. Charlotte leaned forward in her seat, curious eyes watching as Sawyer removed Megan's heels and she stretched her long legs to place her feet in his lap. She still had the leggings on so her feet were covered, but Sawyer was still able to work her contours with ease.

Megan closed her eyes and leaned her head back. She took her husband's hand in her own and squeezed, letting him know that she was still his. Still, he could tell that whatever Sawyer was doing to her was building up to the inevitable moan he was accustomed to. She squeezed his hand harder, but the sound never came, and James suspected that she held back only because he was in the room.

Three minutes passed before Megan opened her eyes and pulled her feet away from Sawyer, ending the massage before she was ready, but they had a game to play and she knew that letting Sawyer continue would lead to her wanting more. She already had that urge. He smiled at her as he withdrew to his seat.

Charlotte asked the question on everyone's mind. "So how was it? Should I keep him?"

Megan gave her a wink. "He needs training, but I bet he's a fast learner."

James wasn't jealous. He knew all of Megan's weak points, and could have her writhing in ecstasy with just the brush of his fingers. He also knew that Sawyer had aroused her, of course, but that was the idea of the game, and the sooner his wife began to fantasize about Sawyer the sooner he could plant the same seed in Charlotte. It wasn't the only seed he wanted to plant.

Megan slipped her heels back onto her feet, much to James' surprise. She must have thought it rude to be the only one without. He knew he would have plenty of chances to get her out of those clothes anyway, so he swiped for his question.

"What was the name of my first kiss?" James felt awkward asking his own wife to type this in. She wasn't fond of mentioning exes, but the massage seemed to have put her in complete bliss, and so she typed her answer and locked it in without a frown. She was the only winner. James hadn't mentioned this to Sawyer since they technically only talked about sex, and Megan wouldn't have told Charlotte this information either. They guessed at names, already knowing they would be facing punishment.

"Charlotte and Sawyer, for your failure here today you must..." James swiped. "Oh, that's easy enough. You have to kiss for thirty seconds."

Charlotte didn't waste any time, pulling her man down by the chin, her lips connecting to his while his hand caressed her cheek. The phone was counting down the seconds, but nobody was paying attention. All focus was on the way Sawyer and Charlotte shared their affection. James couldn't resist, and Megan didn't object when he pulled her close, giving her the same. Tongues danced with one another while fingers played with hair. James kissed Megan down her neck, the moan she had worked so hard to restrain earlier finally making its release.

The timer finished long before the kissing ended, with both couples laughing and smiling as they settled back into place. For James and Sawyer, it was important that before anything else happened, the girls had to see how much love their partners had for them. None of this would be worth anything if Megan or Charlotte felt anything differently from their men. Moments like this were proof enough, their smiles and their eyes shining with adoration.

"Should we keep playing?" Sawyer asked. Nobody said it out loud, but they were all thinking the same thing. That could have easily been James and Charlotte, or Megan and Sawyer, facing that penalty. How would that issue be dealt with?

Megan exchanged a knowing glance with Charlotte. James often wondered if the two women shared a form of telepathy. Surely, they would have some sort of conversation with stares alone. Finally, she nodded. "I'm curious to see where this thing takes us. Just no more pushups."

"Agreed, though I could use a bit more wine," said Charlotte as she held up an empty glass.

Sawyer stood. "I'll take care of the drinks this time since James grabbed the shots. Megan, would you like more as well?"

She nodded and handed over her glass with a "thank you." James was still working on his beer. When Sawyer was out of earshot, Charlotte leaned forward to speak in a whisper.

"So, what happens if the game asks me to kiss James?" It was aimed at Megan, and James decided the best play was to let her answer without his input.

Megan took a long look into her husband's eyes, deep in thought. He gave her a reassuring brush on the cheek.

She smiled back at him and turned to her friend. "James and I have a love that can't be broken easily. He's had plenty of chances to cheat on me, but he's never left my side. A kiss isn't going to change that, not as part of a silly game. So, if Sawyer doesn't have a problem with it, neither would I."

James felt too many emotions simultaneously for one man to handle. At the top of the list was complete adoration for the woman next to him, to know that her heart belonged to him, and his to her. There was excitement in the knowledge that things were progressing better than planned, and fear in the assumption that, should they continue far enough, the boundaries would continue to be tested. His wife had shown him a great deal of trust just now, but would it be strong enough to go all the way to the end? He suspected that it was, and he knew that his trust in Megan was solid.

Charlotte gave James a wink and blew him a kiss. "That will have to do for now," she said in a flirty voice.

Sawyer returned at that moment with drinks in hand, and the conversation ended. "Alright, that's been two rounds so far," he observed. "Charlotte, are you ready to start round three?"

She was already swiping the screen of her phone. "Hope my battery lasts long enough to finish this game." James had plenty of chargers on hand if it came to it. "This one should be interesting. At what age did I lose my virginity?"

Sawyer knew this one. James and Megan, however, did not. Megan had probably had this conversation with her friend before, but she was having trouble remembering anything specific. She did know that her friend had at least been of legal age, so she typed in '18' and locked in her answer. James guessed as well, adding a year to Megan's.

Charlotte opened her submissions and gave Sawyer a pat on the back. "Oh good, you remembered! And you too, James. A guess, I'm assuming?" James nodded. "Good boy. Sorry Megan, you're a year short. I didn't lose my v-card until college. I kept my inner slut restrained while I was under dad's roof."

"Your poor prom date must have been really disappointed," Megan joked.

"I never said I didn't do anything else before college," Charlotte replied.

"Sure, sure. So what sort of punishment do I owe to my formerly innocent friend?"

The words that appeared on the screen gave everyone a good laugh. Everyone, that is, except for Megan. "You have got to be kidding me!" she cried, her cheeks already flush.

James read the penalty aloud, though there was no doubt everyone understood. "Let Charlotte give you three spankings for your naughty behavior."

"Oh there is no way I'm doing that! Good thing I have that swap card thing." Megan started to click the icon, but Charlotte stopped her.

"Megan! Don't waste that card just yet! It's only three spankings! You can handle that, can't you? I'll be gentle I promise!"

Megan raised her eyebrows. "What, you don't want to show some discipline to the boys tonight?"

Charlotte laughed. "Oh trust me, I do. But I'll probably hurt my hand long before I'm able to put a dent in either of those asses."

Megan looked back at her swap card. Was it really worth giving up over this? Probably not. Megan wasn't an idiot; she knew that things were only going to get wilder from here. How far was she willing to let this go? She wasn't entirely sure, but probably far enough that this card might be useful later on.

"Okay, you win. I'll save it, but be gentle, okay?" Megan pointed a stern finger at her friend. Charlotte grinned and gave a thumbs-up in reply. With a sigh, Megan stood and shuffled nervously over to the other couch where Charlotte was sitting. She couldn't really lay across Charlotte's knee, so instead she propped herself against the arm of the couch with her hands and arched her back so that her rear was in front of Charlotte. The view was fantastic from where James was sitting, and Sawyer was quick to move over for a better angle.

Charlotte put her hand on Megan's body, sliding it over her back and following her curves until it rested on its target. There was no warning. Charlotte lifted her hand quickly and sent it back down with more force than any of them expected. It was loud, but not loud enough to conceal the little gasp that Megan made as she flinched. It wasn't the type of sound one normally attributes to pain.

Charlotte's grin widened at the realization. James and Sawyer stayed on the edges of their seats, unsure of what they had just heard but eager to see more evidence of what they suspected. Charlotte taunted her friend. "Was that a little squeal I just heard?"

Megan turned her head back. "What? I didn't..." Her voice was cut off by the sudden sound of her second spanking. Charlotte didn't hold back, and when she lifted her hand she had to shake away the sting. Megan squealed again, louder this time. James couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

"Well I'll be damned! Megan, you're actually enjoying this, aren't you?" Spanking wasn't something James had ever tried with his wife, but now that he saw what it could do to her he was strongly reconsidering his view on the subject.

Megan turned back to her husband. "Maybe a little, but don't get any ideas! You'll have my ass so red I'll be able to stop traffic whenever the wind blows!"

Charlotte giggled before replying. "Sweetie, with an ass like this you'd be stopping traffic regardless of whatever James does to his 'little princess' when she's naughty."

"Oh, and you!" Megan now directed her gaze at Charlotte. "I thought you said you would be gent-!"

She never finished the sentence, the words replaced by the sound of one last gasp as Charlotte gave her friend the final smack. The last squeal ended with what sounded suspiciously close to a moan.

"Oh, my!" It was all Megan could say.

"'Oh my' indeed," Charlotte said as she gave Megan a quick pinch on the other cheek. Megan jumped up with another squeal, her face as red as her ass would be if it were visible. Megan returned quietly to her seat, easing down gently beside her husband.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

Megan gave him a smile and a nod. She then leaned over to whisper so only he could hear. "I'm fine, don't worry. She hits hard, but I know you can do better. Just give me time to recover before you try anything new, okay?"

He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You're so full of surprises. It's better than any mystery I could ever read. I love you so much."

Charlotte cleared her throat, bringing them back to the moment. "You guys are so adorable, really, but it's Sawyer's turn, and I'm anxious to see if James is about to have his tushie punished. Just like his wife!"

"Was that punishment, or reward?" Sawyer asked.

"Just swipe the damn screen, perv."

Sawyer did as he was told. "Alright, biggest turn on. Let me think about this one for a second." After half a minute Sawyer entered his answer with a smile. Now it was their turn.

James knew Sawyer very well, so he knew with confidence that his friend would probably show his romantic side with Charlotte to balance out the sexual tension that was slowly building around them. In the end, Charlotte thought the same, though perhaps for different reasons. Both of them had simply typed her name in as the answer.

"Good job, guys. Well, except you Megan. Funny, I would have thought that as a girl you would have also been able to guess this."

Megan had struggled with the answer, finally submitting "lingerie" before the timer ran out. It was worth a try, but now she was angry with herself for not realizing how obvious the answer should have been. Then again, she had gone shopping with Charlotte often enough to know exactly what sort of frilly things grabbed Sawyer's attention.

Either way, she was worried. She had just endured the worst that Charlotte had to offer to her rear end. There was no way she could handle the same punishment from a man like Sawyer so soon after. He and James were roughly the same size. They were tall and fit, with bodies that were living proof that gym memberships do make a difference. James was able to carry her with one arm while the other undid her bra, so she knew that Sawyer would also be strong. She would have to use her swap card if she wanted to survive.

She expected more spanking, but instead she was given something that made her even more nervous. "You have to make out with Sawyer for thirty seconds," Charlotte read aloud for all to hear. For what seemed like an eternity the room was silent except for the dull background noise of the television. Megan could feel her heart beating harder, the sound of it growing louder in her ears. She had given Charlotte permission a few minutes ago to do this very thing with her own husband, but now she was faced with doing it herself. It was the moment they'd all been anticipating.

Sawyer, sensing that somebody should say something, spoke up at last. "Well we have three options here. One, we decide that this is where the boundaries are and stop the game here."

Charlotte shook her head. "No way! We've only been playing for half an hour and things are just now getting interesting!"

"Okay," Sawyer continued. "Option two is that Megan uses her swap card and I'm making out with Charlotte instead."

Megan was the one to speak this time. "I thought of that, but we only get one. What happens when this situation comes up again and we have no more swaps to use?"

Charlotte nodded in agreement. James knew it was a silly argument. The game was simply a tool. If the group chose to do so they could have as many change-outs as they wanted. But the point was to test limits and have fun, so before he suggested this he wanted to see what Megan would do when confronted with the final option.

"Option three is that we just do it and move on with the game," Sawyer finished.

"What if we just skip this penalty and keep playing like it happened?" Charlotte asked.

"Then we could theoretically do that for any penalty after this point, and wouldn't that defeat the purpose?" Sawyer answered.

Megan looked over at her husband. She didn't say anything, but her eyes asked the question for her. James provided an answer. "You said it earlier. You and I have a relationship based on trust, one that isn't easily broken. So, the way I see it, one kiss isn't going to change that." James then thought about what would likely be coming up in the near future. "I trust Sawyer, and you trust Charlotte. That's good enough for me. It's just a game, after all."

This seemed to please Megan, and James knew that she didn't need more convincing to proceed with her task. Charlotte had likely shown Megan private photos of Sawyer and vice versa. Curiosity was a virus, and tonight none of them were immune.

Charlotte was by far the more eager of the two ladies present. James suspected that she had hopes for where this game was leading, and could probably assume that if Megan backed out now then there would be no fun for her later. She was already nudging Sawyer forward to claim his prize.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Sawyer directed the question to both Charlotte and James.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Game of Phones
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds