Game of Phones

Megan was careful not to move, and although she found the situation somewhat laughable she resisted the urge to giggle. A few spasms still made it past her defenses, and the tequila gently rocked back and forth across a stomach that any woman would envy.

Sawyer took his position by the couch on his knees. James took a seat beside Charlotte so that he could watch, and was not surprised to feel her hand on his leg soon after. Sawyer dipped down with his lips and quickly sucked away as much of the amber liquid as he could. He swallowed quickly, allowing the burn to linger a moment as he climbed up Megan's body to her breasts. He didn't make eye contact, knowing already that his own eyes would give away too much of his desire.

He quickly slid his face into her cleavage, taking in the scent as his tongue searched for salt. The taste was a welcome comfort to his tongue, still burning with tequila. Sawyer wanted to linger there longer, but didn't want to make things any more awkward than they already were. He came up to her mouth, unable to avoid eye contact this time as he plucked the lime wedge from her lips with his own teeth.

Sawyer bit down into the fruit and let the acid finish off the usual combination. As he stood he looked back into Megan's eyes, sensing that beneath those wonderful brown irises there was a similar pleading, a desire, just as strong as his own.

Charlotte was cheering in the background and James was all smiles. He had been prepared with a napkin for Megan to finish cleaning up with, and she was grateful, though Sawyer had been thorough in leaving very little behind. She sat up carefully, still mopping away the last traces of alcohol from her stomach and brushing away the residual salt.

When she finished, Megan slid her dress back into place to cover her body, giving James another smile and a very long kiss to show her continued affection. She worried deeply that, although James said aloud that he was fine with tonight's activities, inside he would be angry, or jealous, or hurt. She couldn't allow that.

At the same time, however, Megan had seen something in Sawyer's eyes. There was a desire burning inside of him, and she knew it was all for her. She was fooling herself if she didn't admit that a similar lust was building inside of her own body.

"Okay Megan, if you're all adjusted I think it's your turn!" Charlotte's words snapped Megan back into the moment.

"Oh yes, I think I'm all good now!" Megan retrieved her phone and viewed her question. "You have to guess what color my panties are!"

James wanted to kick himself. He had known this question would likely come up, but had forgotten all about it as Megan had gotten dressed. He should have peeked in to see what color her lingerie would be.

Her dress was charcoal, and James knew his wife would want to match as much as possible. She had grey and black panties in her collection, several of each. He hoped that his guess was correct and submitted "black."

They were suddenly interrupted by two sounds. The first was the familiar chime of Megan's phone as she received a text message. The sound that followed was similar to a siren, and it came from Charlotte's phone. James suppressed a smile, already knowing what this indicated

Charlotte's eyes grew wide as she read her screen. "It say's I've been caught cheating!"

The same message was now on display for everyone on their screens. "Texting other players is not allowed during gameplay. You must pay for your actions, naughty girl!"

Sawyer had less control over his own smirk. This had been one of James' ideas, and he hadn't expected it to actually pay off. "Did you actually text her to ask about the question?" Sawyer asked.

Megan opened the text and ready it aloud. "Hey babe, want to help me out and tell me what color your undies are?" Charlotte had obviously tried to corner Sawyer into another penalty absent his fiancée. It had almost succeeded.

Charlotte couldn't stay upset for long. She had been caught, and now the situation was something else to giggle over. "Okay, fine! I cheated! I won't complain, just give me my penalty." She swiped her screen to uncover the consequences of her actions. "It says I have to lose two articles of clothing, but Megan gets to choose which ones, and she has to remove them with her own hands!"

James and Sawyer were already cheering as Megan stood with her hand on her hips. "You naughty girl, thinking that I would help you cheat!" She shook her finger in mock disappointment.

Charlotte was past the point of caring whether or not she kept all her clothes on, though she did at least want to see more of the men at the same time. She jokingly plead with Megan to be easy on her, but her friend was already contemplating which articles of clothing Charlotte would need to shed.

"Don't worry babe, I'm not going to have you out of your panties just yet," Megan said as she considered her options. "I think I'll start with that lovely corset you're wearing. Yes, that needs to go." Charlotte stood and faced Megan, holding her arms out to the side so that her friend could unzip the corset and fling it to the side.

"Okay, that's one. What next?" Charlotte inquired. She was still smirking, enjoying the sounds of cheer and excitement from James and Sawyer.

"Hmm. I really want you out of those pants, but skinnies are hard to take off. I'll just take this instead." Megan began unbuttoning the blouse. Charlotte rolled her eyes but allowed her friend to continue, finally letting the white shirt slide off of her arms and onto the floor.

James took in the view. Charlotte and Megan were both very fit, and just as Sawyer had admired Megan's tummy during the last round, James was now admiring Charlotte's. She was slender and short, and her waist curved in all the right ways. Her breasts were a cup size larger than Megan's, though James certainly couldn't complain about his wife's body.

Charlotte kicked her discarded clothes away from the couch before returning to her seat. She didn't try to cover herself, much to their satisfaction. She still wore her black bra, but the sight was distracting nonetheless for the two men present.

"Okay, that's one penalty down, but I still have to judge your answers!" Megan reminded them that there was still a chance more clothing would be removed, and not necessarily from Charlotte this time. "Let's see who my victims will be. Ah, looks like Charlotte didn't answer in the time limit, so she automatically loses."

"Oh no fair! I was a bit distracted by the phone telling me off for cheating!" Charlotte said, unhappy with how this was proceeding.

"That's what you get for cheating, dear!" Megan replied, winking. "But don't worry, Sawyer also guessed wrong. I'm wearing black panties, not white. James is the sole winner this round."

James sighed in relief, though he wasn't sure why. The penalties were proving to be more fun than punishment thus far, and he knew the trend would continue. "Awesome! Maybe you can reward me with a kiss while we dish out their punishment?" James asked, hoping to gain brownie points with his lovely wife.

Megan smiled wide and leaned in for a very affectionate kiss while she absentmindedly swiped her screen, trusting that Charlotte and Sawyer would read it aloud for all to hear.

Charlotte was first to reply. "Well I guess that's not so bad, better than keeping my pants off anyway. It says we have to actually show you what underwear we're wearing. Makes sense, considering the question we lost to."

James released his wife and gave her another wink before turning his attention to his guests. They were already on their feet next to each other, Charlotte giggling as she tried to retain her balance. The wine was getting to her now. Sawyer first removed his jacket and laid it across the back of the couch. Then, he quickly loosened his belt and undid the button of his pants so that he could slide them down his legs.

Charlotte did the same next to him, struggling first with the stubborn zipper, then again with in attempt to wiggle the tight jeans down her legs without pulling her panties with them. James caught a quick glimpse of the top of Charlotte's mound, perfectly smooth and begging for the touch of his fingers, before she caught herself and pulled the underwear back into place.

Sawyer was wearing a pair of black boxer briefs. James didn't pay much attention to his friend, but Megan was unable to restrain herself. The fabric of his underwear was tight, and the outline of his bulge left nothing to the imagination. James was blessed with a large penis himself, and it seemed Sawyer was equally as gifted. But seeing his erection, and knowing that she was the source, made it all the more exciting. She caught Sawyers eye and gave him a grin that was dripping in mischief.

Charlotte was too busy showing off for James to notice. She had known that her thong would cling to the denim of her jeans as she slid them slowly below her mound. She did this on purpose, hoping that James would get a brief glimpse of what waited for him beneath the pink lace. She had waxed herself only a couple days prior. Just before she readjusted herself, Charlotte caught his eye, and she understood from his gaze that he had indeed caught a glimpse of more than just her taste in lingerie. Now, Charlotte held her arms out in a pose as she twisted slightly to the side, giving them all a view of her panties as the lace curved around her hips and disappeared between the cheeks of her ass.

"Those are cute!" Megan said, now trying to pay at least some attention to Charlotte as she modeled for them. Nobody was fooled. Megan's ability to keep a straight face had long since disappeared, and the way she bit her lip as she stared at Sawyer's bulge made it clear which of the two models she was most interested in.

"Thanks Gorgeous!" replied Charlotte. "Can't wait to see those black ones you're wearing!" Charlotte pulled her jeans back up to her hips and sat down without touching the zipper or button. James could still see the pink lace in the gap and was suddenly aware of how distracting this would be.

"Stop staring at her goodies and play your turn!" said Megan, giving James a playful punch on the arm when she realized he wasn't paying attention.

"Oh, sorry!" James felt himself blush slightly, but Megan was laughing and sipping her wine. Content that he was safe for now, James took his question. "What's my favorite genre of porn?"

James wondered if Megan would correctly answer this question for him. The couple was rather fond of viewing pornography together on certain occasions, but that was definitely not the same category of porn that he would watch in private. He locked in an answer and waited patiently.

"Well at least Sawyer understands me," James said as he viewed the submissions. Megan had tried thinking outside the box and suggested that his preferred genre involved bondage, but her guess was still wrong. Charlotte, meanwhile, had hoped that Sawyer's interest in lesbian porn was something the two men shared, but she, too, was incorrect. Only Sawyer had known that James spent much of his time clearing the browser history of search terms related to public sex.

"Maybe Megan is trying to send you a hint there, James," Charlotte suggested as the answers were cleared. "Maybe she wants you to tie her up sometime?"

"Who says we haven't tried that already?" Megan added.

"Touché." Charlotte knew, however, that Megan would have told her if James had decided to use handcuffs or rope on his sweet and innocent wife. That didn't mean they wouldn't take the suggestion seriously after tonight.

"Penalty time ladies!" said Sawyer, eager to move the game along. "Come on, be something good!"

James swiped his screen. "You both have to show us your best attempt at a fake orgasm."

Charlotte began to giggle. "What happens when you realize our fake orgasms are a bit too familiar for your comfort?" More giggles ensued as Sawyer gave her an unforgiving look. "I'm kidding, Sweetie! I've never had to fake an orgasm with you, I promise! I wouldn't be marrying you if you didn't know how to properly keep me satisfied."

Megan turned to James, but found him smiling. "Don't worry, babe. I know when you're getting the real thing. It's a difference I can feel."

She returned the smile. "Okay, well let's get this over with." Megan turned back to the others as she prepared herself. All eyes were on her now, but she didn't mind at this point. Megan closed her eyes and tilted her head back, arching her spine and sliding the palms of her hands across the couch fabric. She squeezed her thighs together and imagined the actual bliss of orgasm. She moaned softly, letting her breathing mimic the rapid contractions she would normally experience. She gasped with each rhythmic memory and let her nails dig into the cloth beneath her. Her body shivered slightly and she finished her final gasp by biting her lip. It was practically her trademark.

The entire scene lasted just over thirty seconds, and when she opened her eyes it was to the sight of open jaws and wide eyes. Charlotte was still giggling in her seat while Sawyer and James were literally speechless. Megan straightened her back and placed her hands in her lap after brushing a few loose strands of hair from her face. "Well, that was fun. But I think I much prefer the real thing."

"Shall I compare the two later?" James asked with a grin.

Before he could answer, Charlotte was beginning her own version of simulated pleasure. While Megan had demonstrated that a quiet orgasm can still be incredibly sexy, Charlotte was much more animated, and vocal. Like Megan, she arched her back and closed her eyes, but the similarities ended there. Her breathing was fast, the rise and fall of her chest evident as her bra pushed outward with each excited gasp. She curled her toes as she mimicked the climax, and her rapid gasps vanished into a silent moan. She held her mouth open and arched her back further as the imaginary waves coursed through her. As it subsided she was finally able to relax her spine and release a very loud moan, followed by a rather loud "Oh yes!"

Charlotte opened her eyes without bothering to sit up straight. James was nodding his approval and Sawyer was grinning. Her head was in his lap now, something she hadn't planned to do, but now she could feel him throbbing beneath her and this only increased her desire to achieve an orgasm that was genuine.

"Not bad. Maybe a little over the top..." Megan was cut off by the couch pillow that Charlotte threw at her head. She missed, but the laughter that followed from all four of them was uncontrollable.

"Alright, Sugar, get yourself calmed down and let us know when you're ready to keep going," Sawyer said to the panting woman now rising from his lap.

"Oh, I'm fine," Charlotte answered. "Unlike the real deal, fake orgasms don't come with a recovery period." Charlotte winked at her fiancé and picked up her phone. "Okay, next question for me. How do I groom my pubic hair?"

Charlotte knew she was in trouble this time around. Sawyer would obviously know the answer to this question, and she had often talked with Megan about the subject. As for James, she had shown him the answer just two rounds prior. It had been meant as a bit of flirtation, but now it seemed like a silly move. She was clearly going to have to perform her own penalty this time around. Sure enough, when the submissions were up for viewing, they all spoke fondly of her waxed vulva.

"Well, fuck! I guess that's just the luck of the draw though, right?" Charlotte asked. Without an answer she swiped for her penalty. "And of course, remove more clothing. You know, I may be having fun, but that doesn't mean I want to be the first one naked in this group." Charlotte clicked the icon on her screen that would allow her to switch her penalty to another player. "Megan, you look so very delicious in that dress, but I think it's time for it to come off!"

"Charlotte! How could you!" Megan protested. Her screen was already flashing that she was now the chosen penalty performer. James seemed satisfied with this turn of events, as did Sawyer, but Megan continued to blush. Then she remembered that she was still the only one wearing her shoes. With the flick of her toes she let them fall to the floor with a satisfied grin. "Ha! We'll see who ends up naked first!"

"So, you're saying you're okay with getting naked?" Charlotte asked. It almost felt like a trap. James and Sawyer waited quietly for an answer while Megan blushed more.

"I guess it depends, really. I didn't expect this game to be this much fun at first. Maybe I'm just too tipsy to care?"

"So we're good to keep playing?" Sawyer asked as he held up his phone for his turn.

"I'm not going to stop it over a pair of shoes," answered Megan.

"Alright, here we go then." Sawyer swiped. "Okay, it's a yes or no question. Have I ever had a threesome of any kind?"

"Are we counting that one time with me and that other guy?" James asked jokingly.

"Shhh! No, we will never count that," replied Sawyer, who winked at his friend.

"Something you want to tell me about, dear?" Charlotte asked, getting in on the humor.

"Just answer and submit before the timer runs out."

With only two possible choices it didn't take long for the answers to roll in. Sawyer had indeed been a part of a threesome back in college. This was before Charlotte was in the picture, and was the result of having a roommate who couldn't handle his alcohol. He had passed out on the couch early, and his date had been adamant that she would not go home until she had been properly taken care of. So, naturally, Sawyer had offered to kill two birds with one stone. Except in this case, the stone was his cock, and no animals were harmed in the process.

Megan was the only one in the group not privy to this information. It hadn't been need-to-know up until this point. Sawyer didn't give her much lip for not knowing, but it did mean that she would once again be faced with a penalty.

"Remember what you said earlier about not being first one naked? Be careful what you say, Gorgeous!" Charlotte was giggling.

"Well you never know, it might not be another stripping penalty!" said Megan, pretending to be hopeful.

It was.

"Jeez, Megan. This game seems to have it out for you tonight," said Sawyer. He looked at James before adding, "Forgive me if I don't complain about it."

Megan's frown twisted into an incredibly mischievous little grin. "Not this time, Sawyer!"

His phone lit up to reveal that Megan had selected Sawyer as her switch. He would have to perform the penalty for his own question.

"Wait a minute! I already took off my jacket earlier without having to do it as a penalty!" Sawyer argued. It was a weak protest against two intoxicated young women who were ready to see male flesh. "Okay fine! I'll give you my shirt if it makes you happy!"

Sawyer unbuttoned the garment slowly, hoping that this was enough of a tease to stimulate further interest from the ladies. Sawyer, like James, was very well defined as a man. His shoulders were broad and his chest was always smooth. The gym had already paid for itself, giving him firm pecks and incredible abs. His arms were just as muscular. Charlotte enjoyed the feeling of security they provided to her at night.

The crowd scrutinized his body for a few seconds, finding nothing at all to complain about. Charlotte playfully ran her hand over his abdomen, the same way she loved to do in private. Normally, she would slip her hand lower, letting it vanish into his pants, but now wasn't quite the time. Not yet.

Megan unconsciously bit her lip, wishing that she herself could lean over and touch Sawyer's body. James had a similar build, but the thought of exploring someone new was exciting. James nodded his approval, no longer self conscious or envious of Sawyer's body now that his friend had forced him to work out with him. The competition ended when they left the gym, and for good reason. Neither had anything to be ashamed of.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Game of Phones
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds