Game of Phones

Sawyer was used to seeing his woman in her underwear on a regular basis, but the looks of approval from Megan and James gave him a good feeling. Eventually, the cat-calls died out and Charlotte closed her shirt and lifted the thin corset back into place.

"I wonder if it'll be asking us to flash them without the bra in the future?" Megan asked as her friend wiggled back into her seat.

Charlotte laughed. "Maybe it'll be the boys showing the skin instead? Come on, let's keep this up!"

Sawyer wasted little time, his question already on his screen before Charlotte had finished speaking. "How many partners have I been with sexually?" he asked as he read.

James smiled, another question he knew the answer to. Prior to his relationship with Charlotte, Sawyer had only been with three girls, two of which were one-night-stands. That brought the number up to four. James knew this because he had been Sawyer's roommate during each of these encounters.

Sawyer studied the submissions a minute later. "Good job James, and Charlotte of course you would know. It's required information after the fourth date, isn't that the rule?"

Charlotte nodded as she sipped her wine.

"That just leaves Megan, who apparently thinks I am a horny little fucker."

Her answer had been "22," which she assumed was a low number these days for single college men. "Sorry Sawyer, I just made an assumption," she said. Megan didn't add that this assumption was based on how attractive he was, or that she wished she could raise his actual number by one.

"Shame on you," Sawyer replied. "Let's see what your punishment is." They all checked with anticipation. "Woo! Looks like you owe me a lap dance!" Sawyer was grinning with excitement, the hesitation and guilt no longer relevant when it came to gameplay activity involving his best friend's wife.

"Oh, come on! Why am I the only one doing stuff tonight?" Megan exclaimed.

"Hey! I just had to show everyone my bra!"

"Yeah, but you enjoyed it. Doesn't count!"

"Like you're not going to enjoy doing this?" Charlotte retorted with a giggle.

Megan turned to James. "Are you okay with this?" She didn't seem as nervous this time as she asked for permission. It could have been the alcohol, but James had a feeling excitement played the bigger role.

"Only if I get to pick the music," James joked.

"Fine, but nothing too long," Megan answered, relieved.

James connected his phone to the Bluetooth speakers in their entertainment center while Megan stood and faced Sawyer. While James was looking through the music he glanced over at Charlotte, still judging her reaction. She smiled back and gave a wink, but this time it wasn't flirting. She held her phone by her side, hidden from the others but with the camera lens aimed in their direction.

James returned her smile and selected a song. As soon as he hit the play button Megan began her punishment. "Forgive me if this is awkward. I've never really done this before," she said as she started to move.

She began dancing, her hips moving slowly in front of Sawyer while her hands teased and caressed the curves of her body. Her palms worked their way over her waist and up her stomach, then sliding over her chest until her fingers were running through her hair. She closed her eyes, leaning her head back in a silent moan as she continued to slowly dance in place. She hadn't even touched him yet, but Sawyer was already stiff down below.

Megan opened her eyes and gave a smile as she leaned forward, brushing her fingers under Sawyers chin as she bent over at the waist. James had a great view of his wife's rear as she ran her hands down Sawyers chest and between his thighs, spreading them apart before crouching between them. She rolled forward, pushing her body up between his legs and up to his chest, her hands grabbing onto his shoulders as she lifted herself up.

She brought her chest up to his eyes, and with one hand she caressed one of her breasts, just inches from Sawyer's face. Then suddenly she was pulling herself to her feet, and with perfect grace Megan threw one leg onto the couch beside Sawyer, giving him a nice view of the inside of her thigh before she placed the other leg beside him.

Megan was now straddling her friend, and as she arched her back and placed one hand on his shoulder, the other still exploring her body, she felt delight in knowing that the throbbing in his pants was her own creation. She could feel him pressed against her body, so very close to her womanhood. She wanted to feel him inside of her, but for now this would have to suffice.

Her hips rocked back and forth to the beat of the music, pushing down into his erection. Charlotte and James watched with lusty eyes as Megan lifted herself up, shoving Sawyer's face into her cleavage before she stood and spun away from him. She slowly slid her hand over her bottom and gave herself a gentle smack as she let out another one of the moans that had driven everyone wild a few turns before.

As the song reached its conclusion Megan bent down and sat in Sawyer's lap, her ass now pressed against his crotch as she reached an arm back around his head. She arched her back and continued to wiggle her bottom, still able to feel his cock throbbing beneath his trousers. Her own body was responding to the sensation and the feeling of warmth and wetness between her legs caused her mind to wander.

The song ended and reluctantly she returned to her feet, suddenly aware of everyone's stares. Sawyer was speechless, his mouth a permanent grin as he watched her leave. Charlotte was holding a hand over her mouth to suppress her own laughter, while James simply gave her a thumbs up.

"If that was your first time, I can't wait to see how the second and third time goes," James said as his wife sat beside him. "Maybe you can try it with me later?"

"Of course, Sweetie, that was fun!" Megan replied to her husband with genuine excitement. Perhaps the alcohol had given her courage, but Megan felt that she would enjoy dancing for her husband, feeling his own throbbing cock against her panties.

Sawyer finally managed to regain his speech. "Wow. That was... I don't even... wow." He turned to Charlotte. "If you can dance as good as she can, I'll never need to see the inside of a strip club again."

"Oh trust me, no stripper can do the things that I'm going to do to you when all of this is over," Charlotte promised.

"Hmm. Maybe we should end it here and head home then?" Sawyer asked. James wasn't sure if he was serious or not.

"Absolutely not!" Megan replied. "So far I've been spanked and had to give a lap dance. I'm ready to see the men do something dirty!"

"We did have to kiss," Sawyer reminded her.

"Only so you could watch me and Charlotte do the same," Megan retorted. "Who's next?"

"You are, Megan. Did all that dancing rattle your brain?" Charlotte asked with a giggle.

"My brain is fine, and I hope you get this one wrong." Megan received her question. "How many sex toys do I own?" She blushed as she said it, the wine not quite strong enough to subdue her embarrassment this time.

"Should I count James in that?" Charlotte asked.

"Nope, just the ones that require batteries," answered Megan, hiding her flush.

James knew the answer and was the first to submit. Charlotte also knew, but was a bit slower as she did a mental check, unsure if Megan had mentioned any recent changes to her nightstand. Sawyer simply guessed. In the end, however, all of them were correct.

"I suppose I should take it as a compliment that everyone knows you only need one vibrator," James said with a smirk.

Megan had been disappointed with the outcome, but her husband still managed to amuse her. It was worth a small laugh at least. "God damnit!" Megan shouted. "Even when it's my turn I still have to perform for you perverts! I'm not dancing again, just so we're all clear."

Megan swiped her phone and was delighted to see that her penalty was fairly simple. "Finish my drink. I can manage that." Megan turned up her wineglass and finished the last two swallows. "James, would you be a babe and pour me another glass?"

"Sure thing, darling." James took Megan's glass and retreated into the kitchen.

While James was out of the room, Sawyer decided to pry. "So Megan, was that really your first time dancing for a man?"

She blushed again. "It was indeed. I've never really had a reason to before."

"Well I've got to say, if you start practicing with James, he's one lucky man."

"Aw, thank you Sawyer! I'm sure Charlotte can do it much better than I can though."

Charlotte laughed. "That was a pretty hard performance to outdo."

"Well you should probably know, the dance wasn't the only thing that was hard." She gave her friend a wink.

Charlotte turned to Sawyer. "Babe! Are you getting a hard-on for my best friend?"

"Is that a problem? You didn't seem to mind much." Sawyer was starting to worry that the boundaries had reached their end. He need not worry, however. Charlotte reached over to his lap, pressing her hand against his crotch. She found the shaft and took gentle hold of him, measuring his firmness with her fingers.

"It's not a problem at all," she replied with a smile. "Just save some of this for me tonight, okay? And maybe save a little for Megan as well."

Sawyer wanted to ask Charlotte for clarification, to see if she was truly serious, but at that moment James reentered with Megan's glass. Megan herself was still flushed pink, shocked that her best friend had been so bold as to suggest that Megan would make use of Sawyer's erection.

James, having heard none of this conversation, returned to his seat and claimed his turn with the swipe of his finger. "Oh this should be interesting. Have I ever worn underwear of the opposite sex?"

Once all of the laughter died down the answers were submitted. James opened them with expected results. "Of course Sawyer and Megan both know about that bet that I lost in college. I had to wear one of her thongs to class for an entire day."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Charlotte exclaimed. "You've never kissed a guy, but you've walked around campus with a thong cradling your balls?"

"Well, when you put it like that it sounds really bad," James said with a laugh. "But it did happen, and you're the only one who said that I've never worn a pair of panties in my life. You know the drill by now." James was hoping for a lap dance from Charlotte, but the penalty she received was the beginning of something just as exciting.

"It's telling me to remove an article of clothing!" Charlotte seemed genuinely shocked, but Sawyer knew it was pretend. They had all seen this coming by now. The question was whether she would follow through with the challenge.

"Guess that answers my question about stripping challenges," said Megan. "Well, are you going to chicken out and find us a better game next weekend, Charlotte?" It was a challenge, and it definitely paid off.

"I refuse to be the first to quit! Besides, I'm counting my shoes as an article." Charlotte slipped out of her heels and let them fall to the floor, pushing them out of the way with her stocking feet. "I think that's fair."

"I don't know, shoes are more like accessories if you ask me," Sawyer replied. It was worth a try but he knew it was a losing argument.

"Aren't you supposed to be wanting me to keep my clothing on, dear?" Charlotte asked, but with a wink. "At least in front of your friends anyway." Before he could argue further, Charlotte retrieved her phone from the arm of the couch. "Okay, let's see what's next. Hmm, this one could be interesting. Have I ever played strip poker?"

James recalled Sawyer mentioning this not long ago, a night where he and Charlotte played a game and clothing had come off. He assumed this meant that she had indeed played the card game and submitted his answer. Sawyer submitted at the same time, and Megan was last.

"Oh boys, rotten luck for you two," said Charlotte as she checked the submissions.

"What? Sawyer, didn't you say that you two had played strip poker alone before?" James asked.

"No bro, we played a video game. Every time we lost we removed clothing, but it wasn't poker," Sawyer answered.

"Then how did you also get it wrong?"

Sawyer shrugged. "I guess I just assumed that everyone has tried it at least once in their life?" He turned to Charlotte. "You've seriously never played strip poker?"

She laughed. "I have a terrible tell. I'd be naked in the first few rounds. Besides, this is the twenty-first century. There are plenty of other games to get naked to." The irony of her statement was not lost on Sawyer.

He thought it over. "Maybe we should all play sometime, to cross it off your list?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Let's just get through this and see where things go from there, okay?" She looked to Megan now, the triumphant smile brilliant on her face. "You at least remembered me telling you this back when we met. Thank you, gorgeous!"

"No problem!" Megan replied, glad to not be a loser for yet another round. "Now, what do these two fools have to do in return?"

James had a feeling it would be the removal of clothing. Sure enough, their fate was announced along with the cheers of both girls. "Take it off boys! One article of clothing each!"

Both of them removed their shoes, following Charlotte's lead. James also removed his socks as well, stating that his toes could use a stretch and that the carpet felt nice on his tired feet. Sawyer, sensing that James was using this as an excuse to have one less item available, followed his lead. The idea was that the less clothing they wore, the more attention the ladies would pay to their throbbing body parts. Or perhaps they would simply find their nudity amusing and laugh. Either way, this could only lead to entertaining times ahead.

Sawyer, now barefoot, proceeded with his turn. His question was rather personal. "When was the last time I masturbated?"

James knew that whatever the correct answer was, it certainly wasn't today. He had to assume that Sawyer, like himself, would want to have plenty of cum ready for Megan should tonight's events progress that far. He wrote in "Wednesday" and hoped he was correct.

Megan and Charlotte had already submitted answers by the time James looked up. Sawyer was already waiting to judge. He seemed happy with the results, but James knew this could only mean one of the girls had lost.

"Not sure how you two knew, but good job to Charlotte and James," said Sawyer.

"I was just guessing. James probably knew because he was there to play catcher," Charlotte joked.

"At least he isn't afraid to take a load to the face, babe."

"I do that all the ti-" Charlotte caught herself midsentence and, with the flush of embarrassment, went silent.

Before James could add anything to the conversation, Megan chimed in. "So that means I lose again? I should have known you wouldn't have done it today. You haven't had much time." She didn't seem upset at losing this time.

"Yeah, nothing for me today. So, let's see your penalty." Sawyer swiped. "Oh yeah! You have to let me do a body shot!"

Charlotte was quickly on her feet and heading to the kitchen. "James, come cut some lime while I find tequila and salt," she commanded, looking over her shoulder.

James wasn't used to being ordered around in his own house, but Megan shooed him off while she adjusted her dress, careful not to pull it above her bra. Her leggings kept everything else hidden.

Stepping into the kitchen, James expected to find Charlotte already browsing through his liquor cabinet. Instead she was leaning against the counter and facing him with a grin on her face.

"Are they busy out there?" she asked.

James peeked around the doorframe. Megan was now laying on her back on the couch, and Sawyer was chatting with her about something, probably doing a bit of flirting while they were alone. They wouldn't be bothering them for a few minutes.

James turned back to Charlotte and nodded. She stepped forward and reached out to grab him by his shirt. Charlotte pulled James against her and leaned against the counter, his head coming down to meet her lips. It wasn't part of a penalty, but Charlotte was determined to experience a kiss with James the same way Megan had been allowed to kiss Sawyer. It was only fair, after all.

James felt her tongue slip between his lips, and he wrapped his arms around her to hold her closer against his body. She was quite a kisser, more aggressive than Megan at least. The contrast was striking, and James couldn't help but let his mind wander again to Charlotte's naked body beneath his. He began to kiss down her neckline and was greeted with soft sighs and the feeling of her fingers along his belt.

The images in his head were causing consequences in his underwear, and when her fingers found the growing bulge in his pants Charlotte smiled and teased him with whispers. "Looks like someone is enjoying this game quite a lot! Maybe if you're lucky you'll get to see your best friend's fiancée do more than just show off her pretty new underwear."

She let him kiss her neck a few more seconds before placing her palms against his chest and gently pushing him away. "I think that makes things even for now, wouldn't you agree?" She was beaming.

James nodded. "For now, at least," he replied, smiling.

"I'd love to tease you a little more James, but they'll wonder where we've gone. Now, how about that lime?" She turned away from him as she said it, bouncing over to the liquor cabinet. She turned and gave smile as she bent over to peruse the bottom shelves. James didn't bother to hide his gaze as he took in the view.

Back in the living room, Sawyer was also taking advantage of the alone time with Megan. "So, tell me more about that kiss you had with Charlotte. You said that wasn't the first time?" he asked.

Megan was laying on her back now, legs toward Sawyer and her dress pulled above her belly, just beneath her bra. They would no doubt put salt in her cleavage for Sawyer to lick clean, but Megan's dress was cut low enough to accommodate. She had blushed deeply as she positioned herself, conscious of Sawyer's eyes on her legs. She had almost returned to her normal shade before Sawyer asked his question, and now the red was returning.

"We've done it a few times actually. The first time was in college. We were all drunk, and I think you and James had gone to get tacos or pizza or something. She asked me if I'd ever kissed another girl, and I told her that I hadn't. Somehow we both agreed that it wouldn't really count if we were both drunk, so we kissed. And it wasn't so bad, actually."

Sawyer raised his eyebrows. "But you've done it since then?"

More blushing. "Yes, a few times. The last time was during my bachelorette party. Charlotte looked so hot that night, and we were drinking of course. Charlotte said something along the lines of 'I'll make out with the next person to buys me a drink.' She wasn't really serious, of course, but I was closest to the bar so I went and got her something and brought it back to her. I told her she had to keep her word, so without any hesitation she crawled into my lap and started kissing me. Everyone else was too drunk to really care."

Sawyer was imagining the scene play out before him. He wanted to ask for more details, perhaps even about other times the two had kissed, but James and Charlotte returned to them with the body shot supplies.

"Okay Megan, try not to laugh or this is going to spill all over the couch," James instructed as he tilted the bottle over his wife's stomach. Megan's body was slender and smooth, and her bellybutton was a perfect container for Sawyer's reward. She didn't react to the cool liquid on her skin, or to the dabs of salt that Charlotte was now applying between her breasts. Sawyer would have to dive deep to retrieve all of it. The finishing touch was the wedge of lime that James held out for her to bite down on.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Game of Phones
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds