Getting a Leg Up

"Cheater." she breathed.

"I don't want it to feel left out." I said, and we didn't say another word for almost an hour. We finished our kissing and leaned back on our hands, sitting there under the fading light of sunset, gazing at each other and feeling the tension and desire building slowly, deep inside. Nothing moved; just the sensation of being touched by the other in that special place was enough. Thoughts arose, urges, but I fought them off and let the pressure build while Michiko did the same.

At times it seemed impossible, like holding your breath for too long, but we held on and simply gazed at each other's body, into each other's eyes, and remained still. I remembered all the times we'd made love together, the long, slow times, and the quick, hurried times. I remembered bathing with her and how our feet rubbed and played together under the water; I remembered times when nothing interested either of us but nipples, or toes, or knees. Parts of bodies, or whole, it didn't matter.

I remembered our dolls and how we'd joined them in sexual positions. I remembered how Michiko had switched on the hips of her doll and how realistic it looked as it lay on top of my doll, fucking it urgently. I remembered seeing her mounting her doll and riding it up and down, the clenching, tight sleeve of her pussy enjoying its stiffness for almost an hour.

I remembered the sounds she made, the expressions that crossed her face. I remembered how juicy it all sounded and I remembered how similar it had been when I'd made love to my own doll. I remembered turning and seeing Michiko watching me, her eyes wide and amazed and a cute edge of a smile on her lips; I remembered how the both of us made love after that, after having been turned-on beyond all measure!

I remembered how she'd walked by me that one particular morning up at her cottage—wearing nothing—and how the sight of her bare, feminine ass had drawn all my attention. I remembered surprising her as she made tea by kneeling and sticking my tongue between her ass-cheeks!

And as I felt Michiko's flexing cock pushing against my toes, I remembered the foot-cock dildo she'd given me through (as it turned out) her mom. I remembered sucking on that thing, letting it glide wetly through my lips; I remembered sucking its beautiful toes; and I remembered the first time Michiko had demonstrated the position she'd been in when the mold had been taken.

My eyes moved down to that fleshy, throbbing shaft and saw a single drop of clear, thick goo filling the slit-hole at its tip. In a little while the drop would get bigger and maybe ooze down. I wondered if it would leak down the bottom and maybe seep between my toes and the shaft.

I hoped so.

But I then I remembered watching Michiko squatting, holding this very same organ between her pretty feet and moving her bottom up and down to make her cock rub between her feet. It had been the same angle as the dildo, but seeing her doing that, humping her own cute feet, was enough to make me wet—even though I was still laying there catching my breath after having shown her how I masturbated.

It had been a show and tell day, but when she showed me that, things started pulsing around inside me—warm things.

I remembered how hard and stiff her thing had looked, how big the head of it had swollen up to, and then, after ten minutes or so, Michiko gasped and white droplets spit out of her cock and splashed on the tops of her feet. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen! I remembered all the cute little moans she made as her orgasm went on, and then it was over and her shoulders seemed to relax and she sighed.

And I remembered how Michiko had cleaned up afterwards: by letting me clean off the tops of her sexy feet with my tongue! Even though I'd already come multiple times I remember getting so horny that I wound up humping her right foot.

Now that same pretty shaft was throbbing and pushing against my toes. I felt a shiver go through me. I breathed deep and sighed, closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to see the almost glowing beauty of the girl sitting across from me. Above the stars shone down silently while around us came the sounds of the city; the helicopters and sirens; the din of thousands of people enjoying themselves down on the street; the rest of the world going about its business while Michiko and I sat on the roof, making love to each other without moving.

But then I remembered sitting outside with Michiko in the back yard of her country cottage. It was on one of the nights after her return from the business trip and had been a cool and pleasant night like tonight was. We sat there with no clothes on, holding hands as we stared up at the stars. We'd just completed nearly three hours of the most incredibly rigorous sex, but just then, just sitting there, it seemed like even sex couldn't compare with that one moment.

It was another one of those quiet moments when I realized how deeply in love I was with her.

And now was no different!

Then I heard a soft gasp after almost two hours of just sitting there.

"...ohhhHH!" came Michiko's pretty voice, and when I looked, her face was blank and her eyes wide open in an almost surprised way. I felt warm drops dripping on my toes and all of a sudden my own body tensed and shivered way deep inside. I gasped too and then the orgasm was twisting and exploding through me; my pussy tensing and quivering around the pretty thing it had clenched onto for so long. I looked up from the place where Michiko's body joined mine, and saw that she was staring directly at me. I tried to smile but couldn't; my mouth was frozen in an O.

Then I felt Michiko's pussy squeezing my inserted toe as her cock lifted and flexed against my other foot. I came again and could only make gasping, grunting sounds in my throat. But she wasn't having it any easier. Her skin turned dull with bumps and her nipples jutted like finger-tips. She gasped and shivered, but kept as motionless as possible. Slowly the orgasms faded leaving us breathless and strangely satisfied. It was as though things simply pushed up and out and finally overflowed; and it wasn't just Michiko's spunk that I'm talking about!

Finally the spasms passed completely and we were left sitting there, still joined, looking at each other as we had from the first moment. I still couldn't move (and didn't want to), and it was the same for Michiko.

"...I'm never been orgasming like this before...." she whispered, and I couldn't make my mouth work yet so I just leaned to her and hugged her—tight! Moving like that obviously made my foot move a bit and that gave Michiko shivers, which in turn made her leg move a bit, making her toe push a little deeper inside me.

Gasping, we both held each other until the left-over orgasms passed, and then sat back; Michiko rubbing her arms and shoulders.

"Samui, nei?" she said, and I nodded. It was a little cold out, but I was having shivers from other things too. Michiko then started to pull her toe out of me and lightening bolts shot up through me. My hands came up over my mouth but not quite quick enough to stifle all of the gasp. A little leaked out, and then I was laughing and Michiko joined in with me. I didn't even try to be gentle when I removed my toe from her and she got a jolt just like I did. We laughed again and I fell more in love with her than I ever dreamed possible.

I could see how things could get any more perfect than they already were. If I had my way, I would've wanted that moment to last for the rest of my life. I knew it probably couldn't, but...

Knowing that with the photo shoot I'd be spending most of the day naked, and that there might be a point where it would be awkward to go running back to my clothes to grope around hurriedly in the pockets—sort of like it was just then—I'd made certain provisions. Leaning back a little on one hand, I reached the other down to my pussy. I had to roll my pelvis a little bit, but I slid my finger into myself—deep inside!—and found the thing I'd secretly hidden up there. I got my fingertip around it and started to pull it out, but then Michiko let out a hoarse little moan, and when I looked up from what I was doing, she was doing something similar. I only hoped she didn't assume that I was initiating another simultaneous masturbation session because I honestly wasn't!

But then she took her hand out from between her legs and though the lights behind her draped her in shadow, I saw something sparkle. I now had my hand up before my face, and the thing I'd just retrieved from my pussy, though gooey and dripping with my secretions, sparkled and glistened in just the same way.

Before anything else could happen, I grabbed Michiko's right foot, pulled it up and toward me and quickly tried to do what I had planned to do for so long. But as I did my own right foot was taken up by Michiko's now-shaking hands and held the same way.

Even through the shadow I could see she was smiling.

"Sometimes I'm thinking about this," she said softly, and between her thumb and forefinger I could see the glint of metal. "Sometimes I'm knowing we cannot, but if, if world was different, I'm thinking that...I'm like to...marry you...."

Then I felt the warm, wet gold band slip over the third-toe of my foot. Tears instantly filled my eyes and started to run down my cheeks. I sniffled, blinked the tears out and then pushed my own ring over Michiko's pretty toe. She was as surprised as I was!

"I'd like to marry you back!" I cried, and then we both simply hugged each other right where we sat. We were both crying, wetting each other's shoulder like it was raining, and while we hugged I looked over Michiko's creamy white shoulder and smiled at the beautiful golden band around my toe. I hugged her even tighter and felt her hands pulling me closer too.

We kissed and the kisses almost led directly back to us simply laying on our sides opposite each other and doing sixty-nine (it wouldn't have been the first time!), but we managed to calm ourselves and simply enjoy the moment.

Then, since it really was getting samui, we decided to go inside. I watched her getting up—getting her legs under her and then rising as gracefully as a geisha—and then she reached down and helped me up. I didn't actually need the help but my continuing to sit and stare must've made her think so.

She was just so beautiful standing there lit from behind by the building's security lights it had captured all my thoughts!

We hugged again, and kissed, and it was only after that when we realized our clothes must've been packed up and taken away with all the equipment. Shrugging, we strolled to the elevators and Michiko punched a key.

"Never minding people seeing us this way?" she asked, and I shook my head. I glanced down at my gleaming toe-ring and smiled: I'd be proud to be seen like this!

The elevator came, we got in and went down to the levels of the business offices, passing several people who actually didn't even look twice! We immediately went into Michiko's apartment and while she went to run the bath and shower for us, I put some things in the microwave. I felt hungry, but it really wasn't for food. I got a soda out of the fridge and polished it off, burped, and felt a little better.

But not much.

Then Michiko came back, drying her hands on a towel—obviously preoccupied with something—and when I saw her in that one quick moment when she didn't realize I was looking, I couldn't stop staring. And because neither of us had put anything on yet, there was nothing to block my view.

It also made the flashing ring around her toe stand out that much more in contrast. I was smiling by the time she finally looked up and she smiled back but in an inquisitive, questioning way. I couldn't think of any words to say so I simply came up to her, hugged her to me, and kissed her cheek.

"I love you so much," I whispered in her ear, "that I'm in-love with you...."

"...me too," she said softly, and then our mouths found each other and in moments our lips were smearing passionately together, tongues slipping out to taste, breaths uneven and heavy. My hands roamed her hips and ass and back and shoulders and still moved anxiously, unsatisfied. Michiko was kneading my buns, caressing my spine, and then I felt her dong lift up against my crotch. I wanted her—bad!

I think the microwave timer chimed that it was done, but we'd already left the kitchen in favor of the huge, round sunken tub down the hall. We'd hardly even immersed ourselves completely when lust simply took over; squatting halfway down in the steamy water, our hands instantly went to work groping, fondling and fingering each other. Perhaps this was the thing Michiko had been preoccupied with (being turned-on but not wanting to 'bother' me with sex) because she was the first to gasp in release. I was fingering her cunt frantically while I yanked and pushed on her cock, but though it wasn't her erection that had given her ultimate release, the pleasure from my fingers in her pussy had made her blank out for a moment.

When she blinked her eyes open she stared at me and then smiled—wickedly! She pushed me playfully against the wall of the tub and started to finger-fuck me deeply and with an urgency I'd never seen in her before. I came in seconds, reaching my arms out to the rim of the tub for support. But she just went on! Two fingers, then a third finger pushing up my ass-hole. My bottom half floated, controlled only by Michiko's thrusting presence, and when I came the second time, more than pleasure erupted from me.

I think she felt it; the difference in the feel of the liquid engulfing the area between my legs. Her determined smile softened for a moment and then returned, and she began thrusting with even more need. And as she went on with this my lower half floated toward the surface. My toes jutted from the surface, and as I came I gazed at the pretty ring still encircling my toe. I smiled and felt myself falling deeper in love with this girl, this marvelous woman with a cock, this sultry, petite beauty, whose outward charms in no way surpassed her inward loveliness.

Moments later, Michiko and I crawled and slid out of the tub and onto the thick, lush bathmat. We got instantly into sixty-nine and mouthed each other to the point of forgetting everything else. My mouth flew back and forth along Michiko's cock as my fingers plunged desperately in and out of her pussy, and at my other end, Michiko's tongue centered itself on my erect clit and wouldn't leave it—all while her fingers explored my cunt with slow, direct, massaging enthusiasm. I came and she came. We rolled and writhed on the carpet, legs scissoring, moving, lifting, and then Michiko's creamy thighs came to my mind and I left her crotch and began to taste her there.

We then made love to each other's thighs for an eternity. It seemed like the very first time—ever—and the more I licked and kissed the girl's beautiful, shapely legs, the more I wanted to. Then the knees, and behind the knees, and then the lower legs. I saw her knee bend, her foot point, and finally seized her ankle in both hands and pulled her beautiful foot toward me. I kissed it and it strained and pointed more. I watched her toes clench downward and then lift up and spread. I kissed the ball of her foot and then felt a shiver go all through me because Michiko had just done the same to me. In this incredible foot-fever, we began to concentrate entirely on each other's feet, and moments later we lay on our sides facing each other's feet, performing (I guess) toe-sixty-nine.

I wondered about, and then knew, what gay males might feel as they made love to their partners; that similar simultaneous intrusion in their hungry mouths while a part of them now became the center of attraction for the other! I sucked and was sucked—toe after toe—but when I came to the toe which was wrapped in the ring—my ring!—I stopped and simply stared at it for a long, long moment.

That was a part of me. My present to her. My love encircling that part of her. I kissed the tip of that toe delicately, almost afraid to hurt it or bruise it, but when I felt the hot breath of this wonderful woman against my own right-fourth-toe, I simply let go to my feelings and began to suck.

Michiko and I went on like that, mindless almost, simply enjoying each other's body and not excluding any part. We moved from toes to heels, then ankles, and legs. We stopped and just rubbed our legs against each other, back and forth, pushing hard, caressing gently, and when our knees were up and bent, we moved directly into crotch-to-crotch sliding.

I came again, losing my breath and inhaling deep. I rubbed vigorously against her. I got my elbows back and leaned and continued to push and squirm against Michiko's out of control pelvis. She was lost in the pleasure of it, but I was captured not only by the sight of her violently thrusting crotch—and the feel of her pussy against mine—but the sight of her stiff, wagging cock slapping against her thigh as she moved!

I pushed harder, grabbed one of her legs for leverage. She grabbed mine and we clenched ourselves together, pushing harder, slipping and sliding against each other's slickness, and I turned and started to kiss the leg I was holding. All the muscles seemed locked tight and stiff, but even then it was a woman's leg; her musculature. In some places, with some people it might've been an issue that this was not simply a woman, and that there were other things about her that might come into question. But I wasn't one of those. I didn't care. If she had had no genitals or a clit and cock and two ass-holes, it wouldn't have mattered.

—Because it would still have been her: Michiko; the woman I loved; the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with! Her sweet, innocent-yet-fathomless spirit and soul; her laughter; her loving, vibrant being.

I came—hard—and things went sparkly for a moment. I gasped in a deep breath of air and then Michiko made a tortured grunt in her throat. I looked and saw her erection sweating thick, white tears from its bulging tip. I watched as the shaft undulated and came alive. More semen pushed up and out and flew off in sticky-wet strings because we were both thrashing so fiercely. I brought my thigh over a little more and rubbed it against that throbbing member, and Michiko's eyes lit up. Her smile returned, and then I brought my leg further around and captured that wet leaking thing behind my knee. I rubbed it gently and felt goo seeping out, wetting me. Michiko gasped again. Wrinkles formed on her smooth forehead as she forced her crotch to grind against me with even more pressure. I came and fell back, gasping, and then Michiko got herself quickly untangled from my legs.

A moment later she was bearing down over me, grinning ear to ear.

"Wedding night," she gasped, her face glossy and her eyes intense. "Can be boy-girl thing too, no?" I nodded, and a moment later Michiko had guided her oozing—but still rigid—cock into my cunt and began to thrust.

When I came I saw stars bursting in the room, but when they faded, Michiko's lovely face was still there, eyes soft with love, smile turned into blank concern and body moving so fiercely against me that everything in the room seemed to be bouncing.

Then her eyes went a little blank and her mouth flew open. She groaned so deeply I thought I could feel it reverberating through her dick and straight into my pussy. I came with her, feeling her cock lifting and undulating within me (her second ejaculation on a single erection—or the second half of it!) and felt warm shivers racing throughout my body. Michiko then pulled my right leg up and held it against her chest. She kissed the back of my knee, the calf, and then pulled my foot down to her face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds