• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Grand Hunt
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Grand Hunt

"Isn't that what you do with serving wenches?" I joked.

"So, you like my costume?" she grinned. I look at how her cleavage showed and nodded slowly.

"Yes, and then some," I said. "Now lets dance before I do something we'll both regret."

"Speak for yourself," Kathy mumbled, intentionally loud enough for me to hear. I felt myself react as I took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

The only thing better than seeing Kathy in her serving wench costume was seeing her dancing in it! I actually lost myself in the sight of her for a few moments and forgot about what was coming.

It always amazed me when I realized just how much I loved Kathy, but I was never surprised me how much I wanted her! It was my nature and she sometimes seemed to instinctively know that. Tonight was one of those times.

In the past I would quickly end the evening when this happened, but I couldn't tonight. I was trapped and doomed. So was poor Kathy, although she didn't know it yet. I wanted her and whatever resolved I had to protect her from me was gone with the knowledge of our coming death. It was wrong, but I wanted her and was going to have her before it all ended!

"Let's go for a walk," I said.

"Okay," she smiled, seeing and feeling my love and lust for her in my expression.

Instead of leading her outside, I led her to the stairs. Kyle's place was huge, but he kept the upstairs off limits to all but his closest friends. The guy he had blocking the way up smiled at Kathy and waved us past.

'I should have broken up with her and stormed out,' I thought with a sigh. 'That would have saved her, but I just didn't think of it until it was too late.'

The guilt threatened to overwhelm me, but now was not the time for that. I only had a couple of hours left at best. Kyle's party was an all day affair, but it was already dark out.

"Drew, where are we going?" Kathy asked. I didn't answer as I led her to the first available bedroom. I pulled her inside, shut the door and locked it.

"Kathy, I love you," I said as I turned back.

"And I love you too," she replied, and here's the odd part, I actually believed her!

After last year with Constance I thought I'd never trust or believe a woman again, but I was wrong. Kathy's expression was open and her eyes spoke of a deep commitment to the feelings we shared. I knew I felt equally as strong. Suddenly, I wanted her with a fire that burned deep inside! I wasn't strong enough to fight it, and the truth was I didn't want to.

"I want you!" I said, looking in her eyes, letting her see my desire.

"Finally!" she sighed happily. "I've never dated a guy so long who didn't at least try and have sex with me!"

"Kathy!" I cried in surprise, my ardor calming slightly.

"What?" she asked. "Maybe it's the alcohol or the fact that you dragged me into this bedroom and locked the door, but Drew, I'm done being coy. I've been waiting for you all of my life and I want what you want even more! You're the man of my dreams!"

"You don't know me as well as you think you do," I said. "I don't talk about my parents very much because I'm a disappointment to them, and rightfully so. I want you to know the reasons. I want you to know everything about me."

"And I want to know," Kathy said confidently, slowly untying the laces of her blouse. "But right now, all that matters is that we're alone together and in love. I've been waiting for this day almost since the first moment we met."

"Kathy..." I began, but by then she had her top undone and I lost track of my thoughts.

I'm not attracted to truly beautiful people. Can you blame me after meeting the Lord and Lady? Kathy, although pretty, was far from beautiful, but she was wrong earlier when she said that there were others at the party who were more attractive. Attraction had to do with more than simple beauty.

Kathy's knowing smile was warm and real. Everything about her at the moment was sexy, maybe even wanton, but it didn't take away from her innate kindness and compassion. That made her the most attractive girl in the world to me!

"You like?" she asked, smiling seductively as she held open her blouse and showed me her large breasts. They were incased in a lace covered black bra.

"You're kidding right?" I asked, all but drooling. Kathy laughed gently, obviously satisfied by my expression.

She dropped her blouse to the floor and continued to drive me crazy with her smile and body as she unbuttoned her skirt. She did it slowly, teasing me, but once she had it undone, it quickly followed the blouse to the floor. Kathy was wearing a matching pair of black lace panties. I stood there and took the sight of her in.

She had thick, long, curly dark brown hair. It was tied loosely in a green ribbon and looked amazing. It was one of the things that first attracted me to her. Her eyes were also brown and dark, and they flashed with her desire. I knew mine responded in kind.

Kathy was curvy in all the right places. Her breasts were large and her hips wide and inviting. Her thighs were a little thick, but it was more muscle than fat and I liked them that way. She stood seductively, knowing what she was doing to me.

"There are things you should know before we do this," I forced myself to say.

"Are you married?" she asked. "Do you have a sexual disease?"

"No!" I snapped in surprise.

"Then the rest can wait," she insisted, moving close.

Her lips were only inches from mine and I could feel her excitement as she waited for me to take the lead. Perhaps it was a mistake, but I didn't hesitate any longer. I couldn't. Our lips touched in what started as an almost chaste kiss, but quickly turned lustful.

Kathy pulled at my clothes. I was dressed as an innkeeper from the same period as her serving wench costume, but it didn't matter. My clothes quickly followed hers to the floor. I noticed her look me over and smile contently. It felt amazing!

My body started responding and I grew worried. We were very close to a similar moment I had with Constance a year ago when everything fell apart. At the time I thought we were in love, but now I knew it was just infatuation. In part because what I felt for Constance was nothing compared to what I felt for Kathy, and in part because if it had been true love, then she would have been able to accept me in my true form.

'Wouldn't she have?' I asked myself, doubting what my heart hoped was true. 'Or is it simply that love or no love, a woman not of my own kind couldn't stand being with me?'

"Drew, what's wrong?" Kathy asked when I paused in our kissing.

Okay, so you already know I'm a coward. I think I made that pretty plain, but did you realize that I was also a selfish bastard? The right thing was to leave her right now. She was going to be facing her death because of me any minute. I had no right to put her through what came next if we continued to have sex, but I loved her and that love demanded I continue, no matter how selfish it was! Maybe the Lord and Lady were right about the type of love I was feeling, but I didn't care.

"Kathy, no matter what happens, remember I love you!" I said.

"What?" she asked, but the next moment my lips were crushing hers and she stopped thinking about anything other than our mutual desire. Me too. I decided that I would bring her as much pleasure as I could before the inevitable happened. I tried to keep control as long as possible, but the nature of my kind started to show itself.

I ripped Kathy's bra from her breasts and fell on them. I was far too rough, but instead of being upset or trying to stop me, she moaned in satisfaction. I focused on her sensitive nipples for a while before biting down on them. Again, I was surprised by her reaction.

"Yes!" she cried, pulled my head hard against her breasts.

It wasn't long before her panties went the way of her bra and I shifted my rough kisses down her body and between her legs. I teased the inside of her thighs until she started whimpering. I let my tongue brush her pussy lips and she literally jumped as if touched by electricity. Her pussy opened and grew steamy. The smell of her excitement nearly caused me to lose control. My lust grew like a monster deep within, fighting to free itself.

'That's not far from the truth!' I moaned silently. I tasted her pussy and felt my control slip even more. 'Okay, it is the truth!'

I could feel my true form starting to assert itself, but I didn't want to change yet! I fought my desire down and was able to get it to a mostly controllable level. However, the taste of her pussy was making me crazy and I drove my tongue deep, and when I say deep, I mean deep!

"Oh God!" Kathy cried.

I flinched at her cry, but didn't stop. In fact, I pushed my tongue even further in! It was far deeper than a human tongue could possibly go, but Kathy either didn't realize it or didn't care.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she cried over and over again as her head thrashed back and forth. I reached up and squeezed her breasts roughly. Kathy moaned and placed her hands over mine.

She wasn't helping my control at all! The more I slipped and let my nature take over, the better she reacted. If I didn't know for a fact that she was completely human, I'd swear she was one of my own kind!

I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and focused on her clit. The tip of my tongue blurred against her nub and moved faster than humanly possible.

"Drew!" Kathy cried suddenly. "I'm cumming!" Her fluids washed past my tongue and into my mouth as her first orgasm hit. I growled and drank it all down.

I didn't stop licking when she was done. Kathy tried to push my head from between her legs, but I refused to budge. I drove my tongue back inside her and she gasped. I extended my tongue to its full length and savored the depths of Kathy's pussy. I tasted parts of her that neither tongue nor cock had ever touched before!

"Your tongue is amazing!" she moaned.

I moved my hands off her breasts and looked up at her. She looked down at me as well. I knew my face must have started to change. She obviously noticed something was wrong from her expression, but it was equally obvious that she didn't want to stop what was happening. I desperately wanted to continue, but I pulled my tongue out of her pussy. She needed to understand before I fully changed.

"Kathy..." I began, but she cut me off.

"No!" she cried. "Don't stop!"

I might have still tried to ask my question, but she grabbed my head in both hands and pulled my face back to her pussy. I fought for a moment before giving in to both of our desires! I couldn't help myself. She tasted so good!

I embedded my tongue deep inside her once again and both of us enjoyed it too much to do anything other than grunt and groan. I found all of her sensitive spots and worked them until next orgasm exploded free.

"Oh Drew!" she cried as she came hard. "Take me please!"

I shifted up the bed and forced my hips between her legs almost without realizing it. I wanted her that badly! My desire fought hard with my fear. I couldn't see what I looked like and I was still fighting for control, but Kathy would have to be blind not to notice something was different! I could feel my excitement extend my cock to its limits. It brushed my leg, close to my knee.

'Now is the time to take her!' my inner monster cried. I could feel it in every molecule of my body. I wanted her and she was mine! I would kill to have her at this moment. Nothing could stop me from taking her. Nothing!

I slapped my cock against her clit and she jumped. I did it a few more times and her head thrashed side to side as she enjoyed the slight stinging sensation. I couldn't take anymore! I pushed the large head of my cock to the entrance of her pussy. It obviously wasn't going to fit easily, but I didn't care! I literally growled as I readied myself to shove deep.

"Drew?" Kathy voice whispered.

The fear was plain to hear. Obviously, my deep guttural growl had caused her to open her eyes and really look at me. Despite my burning desire, I made myself look into her eyes. They were large with shock and panic. It took every ounce of strength I had and went against my very nature, but I did not push into her. In fact, I shifted my hips and moved my cock away from her pussy.

"Are you okay?" I asked. It was a ridiculous question. I could hear the difference in my voice. It was deeper and sounded like it did when my teeth grew into their full length. I swallowed hard and added, "Remember, I love you. I won't do anything to hurt you, at least not in any real sense of the word."

I fully expected her to scream and panic. That's what Constance did the year before, but Kathy wasn't Constance. She surprised me by leaning up tentatively and looking me deep into my eyes. Whatever she saw there seemed to calm her slightly.

"Is this what you tried to tell me before?" she asked.

"Yesss," I said, lisping slightly through my teeth. "I'm not human."

"You're not human?" she asked, her voice small and confused.

I didn't bother to answer. The fact was obvious just by looking at me. I could almost see Kathy's mind fighting with what her eyes told her. I waited as patiently as possible. My own heart was beating very fast. I didn't want to lose her, but she had to know the truth.

"Is this your true form?" she asked eventually.

"Not quite," I answered honestly, finally regaining enough control to roll off of her and stand up. She looked at me in both fear and curiosity.

"Let me see your true form," she said.

I should have left, but I couldn't do it. Kathy hadn't jumped into my arms and told me nothing mattered but our love after seeing me, but on the other hand it wasn't going nearly as bad as what happened with Constance the year before. Of course, I didn't need Constance as badly as I did Kathy! Somewhere deep down, a part of me cried not to show her my true form, but I did it anyway. Love and hope made you do stupid things.

I stopped fighting to control the change. It came upon me fully. It was both a relief and not. I no longer had to fight against my true form, but once I was myself again, the nature of my kind tried to assert itself even more. I fought it with steel-like resolve. I wasn't going to do anything to push Kathy father away then my simple being what I was would do.

"Drew, what are you?" Kathy asked, her disbelief still clear in her expression.

"You know," I said, my deep voice sad and resigned.

I stood in front of her and let her see the real me. She was the first human to ever do so. I didn't need a mirror to know what she saw. My skin had turned splotchy black and red. My body had grown, more out than up, although I was a few inches taller as well.

I was far more muscular in this form, but it probably didn't make up for the thick, short set of horns on my head or the long dagger-like teeth in my mouth. I thought it couldn't possibly make up for the poisonous claws that replaced my fingernails or the long whip-like tail I now carried. I was a monster and knew it, but something inside of me still resisted the truth.

"Drew, I really don't know what you are," Kathy said after taking my form in for what felt like hours. "I can see you're not human, but that's all."

"Isn't it obvious?" I frowned. "Reddish black skin, horns, sharp teeth, claws and a tail? I'm a demon."

"You're a demon," she repeated, still not believing what she should have seen clearly.

"Yesss," I said, cursing myself for lisping once more.

"That's not possible," she said after a brief hesitation. "I could never love a demon, and a demon wouldn't be able to return my love. I can see how you feel for me plainly in your eyes."

"I am what I am," I shrugged, but then my self-disgust took over and I added, "A horrible demon! The kind that give your kind nightmares!"

I watched her expression as she warred with herself to come to grips with what was happening. For a moment I actually felt the slightest hint of hope. It didn't make any sense. A human couldn't possibly love my kind! Yet Kathy's expression, though fearful, was nothing like Constance's when she saw my true form.

"I..." she began, but the door to the room burst open at that moment. It wasn't the Lord or the Lady, but it was one of their kind.

By all rights I should have been petrified. My parents were two of the great demons, but in my short life I'd more than proven that I was nothing more than a midlevel demon at best, and a weak one at that.

Yet, instead of being afraid, I found myself filled with rage. I wanted to hear what Kathy was about to say and now it was lost to me! I would die without knowing. It was all just so unfair! My one hope of true love was gone. I turned toward the doorway and faced my enemy as I pushed Kathy behind me. I noticed that I heard no screaming from below.

"You're early. The Grand Hunt hasn't started yet. You should have waited for one of the old ones to come for me," I said coldly, letting my tone hide my regret and sadness.

It was hard for me to look at the warrior who faced me, but I refused to look away. He was in his true form and his beauty made my eyes tear despite my determination.

"I need no help to take you demon!" the warrior cried as a long bright white, flame covered sword appeared in his hand. "I've been hunting your kind for a millennium. The Grand Hunt will start soon enough, but I owe your family. I'm too impatient to wait any longer."

He glowed with a righteous fire I could never feel. He looked magnificent. There was no denying that, but it didn't stop me from calling for my own dark sword and advancing on him. It wasn't a matter of bravery. I had no choice. Besides, I was pissed! Sadly, it didn't help.

The battle was quick. He was far older than I and clearly more powerful. He had me down in moments. My sword was gone and I was defeated. I lay there staring up into his eyes. I wouldn't flinch from the inevitable. He raised his sword to take my life.

"Don't!" Kathy cried, stepping forward with her hands outstretched. "Don't kill him!" Despite everything I smiled. Whatever else, she cared for me enough to stand up for me now when I needed help most. Oh how I loved her!

"Why?" frowned the beautiful warrior.

"Because I love him," Kathy replied with surprising conviction. I would have died happy at that moment, but Kathy wasn't going to let it happen.

'My hero!' I thought and actually grinned despite my situation.

"How could you love a demon!" the warrior cried in disgust as he split his focus between the two of us.

"I feel what I feel," Kathy shrugged. "Drew may not be human, but he's a good man."

"You're mad! He's a demon!" the warrior cried, raising his sword to take my life once more. "My master was right for demanding your death as well!"

"What about mercy?" Kathy asked. "Isn't that what your kind is supposed to offer to the fallen?"

"There is no mercy for demons and those who care for them!" the warrior replied. "Evil must be purged!"

Kathy frowned. I didn't know what she was thinking, and I was trying to guess when I saw his almost blindingly white blade dart toward her instead of me. I was too stunned to react, or at least I thought I was! I moved far faster then I ever had before. I grabbed the burning sword blade without thinking. The pain seared my skin, but I refused to let go. Normal fire would not hurt me, but this was anything but normal!

"Drew!" Kathy cried in concern. It gave me the strength to push the blade and the warrior carrying it across the room. I stood slowly. My enemy was on his feet as well.

"I will kill you both!" he snapped, his sneer of hate and rage marring his perfect looks.

"I don't know what you are," Kathy said with quiet conviction. "But you're no angel!"

"Good must always prevail over evil!" the warrior cried.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Grand Hunt
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds