• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Grand Hunt
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Grand Hunt

"No!" I heard Kathy cried as I fought as hard as I could.

A moment later three blades joined mine. I recognized Sam's and Tonka's, but the third one was a plain blade with no darkness or light imbibing it. I looked and saw Kathy striking as best she could, but it was pointless! Her blade couldn't do any real damage to the Lord and Lady without some power imbibing it.

"Oh God!" I cried for the first time in my life. "Help me save her!"

I don't know why I did it. I guess it was because I was looking for any help I could get to save the woman I loved. I wouldn't have had the audacity to ask for His help for me alone, but for Kathy it seemed to make sense. Her faith in Him was clear and honest, and real. I felt that. I saw it in the appearance of Kyle.

"Finally!" I heard a deep voice cry and suddenly the room filled with bodies.

Each carried a staff that glowed warmly. The people holding them were all beautiful, but not the sharp, bright and painful beauty of the Lord and Lady. In some ways they reminded me of Kathy.

They separated us all like a shepherds tending their flock. In moments we all stood staring at each other. The Lord and Lady on one side and the rest of us on the other.

"You can't interfere!" the Lord cried, clearly surprised and frightened.

The Lady's sword was gone and she didn't bothered to speak. She looked far saner than I remember when talking to her. She looked at those surrounding us in a kind of sadness as she simply faded away and disappeared.

"Of course we can," Kyle's said, stepping forward. I saw the warm glow radiate from him as well. "He asked for God's help. We are the answer to that prayer."

"But he's a demon!" the Lord cry.

"We are all God's children," Kyle shrugged.

"But what of the Grand Hunt and the battle between good and evil?"

"The Grand Hunt is sickness that infects your kind," Kyle replied. "You fear what you call the battle between good and evil every year and when you can, you take your fear out on your children, like the worst parents."

"But the battle! We fight it every year and win!" the Lord cried.

"You're so called battle ends every year the same as this one just did. We're just a little early this year. Normally it happens at the stroke of midnight, the beginning of All Saints Day," Kyle replied.

"But I'm good! You're all evil! Good always wins over evil!" the Lord nearly screamed, sounding quiet mad.

"Not always," I said with a shake of my head, still not believing what was happening.

"You were good at one time," Kyle added gently. "But no longer. You have fallen and followed Lucifer into exile."

"My master Satan is the real God!" the Lord cried.

"No, he's not," Kyle replied. "Now lay down your sword and pray for forgiveness. God will grant it to you if you ask for it with all your heart."

"No!" the Lord cried and ran from the room.

"Aren't you going to chase him?" Sam asked with a frown.

"And do what?" Kyle asked.

"That's it?" Tonka asked. "That's the big battle between good and evil they are always talking about? Not a single person died!"

"What is death?" Kyle shrugged. Tonka looked ready to argue, but I interrupted her.

"Thank you for saving us," I interjected.

"You still don't understand," Kyle replied. "Don't thank us. Thank God!"

Sam looked at him and shook his head. He didn't understand Kyle, but then again, did anyone really understand an angel? I certainly didn't.

"We will," Kathy said, dropping the dull sword she held. "But thank you as well."

"We don't need your thanks," one of the other angels said. "But we do appreciate it."

"You realize that you are the first?" Kyle said to me.

"First what?" I asked in confusion.

"The first of your kind to pray to God," he replied. "That's why we could help you."

"But aren't we innately evil?" I asked. "We are the demon spawn of the fallen."

"So?" Kyle asked. "The fallen were angels at one time as well. Even Lucifer did a lot of good before he fell. He was God's chosen for more generations than you can imagine."

"You demons are slow learners," Kathy said, smiling so warmly that I felt my heart skip a beat. "You're just starting to realize what we human's have always known. We control our own destinies. It doesn't matter who your father or mother or ancestors are. You decide if you're going to be good or evil for yourself."

"That's an awfully preachy wife you've got there, Drew," Tonka said with a frown.

"Yes," I sighed. "But that doesn't mean she's wrong."

"Wives seldom are," Sam joked.

"It's good that you think so," Tonka said to him. She was smiling so widely that poor Sam looked a little frightened.

"Our kind doesn't get married!" he said quickly.

"Why not?" Tonka asked. "Drew did."

"Did I?" I asked in confusion.

"What do you think?" Kyle asked, looking at me with a soft smile.

I turned to Kathy with a question on my mind. I didn't have to ask. Her answer was plain to see on her face.

"We're married," I said confidently.

"Which is a good thing," one of the other angel's said. It took me a moment to recognize Robbie. "Because although it no sin to be born out of wedlock, it's almost always better for a kid to have two married parents who love him."

"Or her!" Candy said as she walked up next to Robbie.

Kathy and I looked at each other and smiled so widely that I'm sure her face hurt almost as much as mine. I didn't know what our kid would be when it was born, human or demon, but frankly, I didn't care!

"Good for you!" Kyle smiled at me and slapping me on the back, obviously reading my mind. "By the way, your parents are safe. The Grand Hunt that attacked them never made it past the front door to your father's house."

"Thanks," I smiled. "But I'm not surprised. You should see the demons my father hires to protect that door!"

There was a lull in the conversation. What did one say to an Angel after he saved your life? Other than thanks, I mean? Sam started laughing and we all turned to him.

"What?" Kathy asked.

"I'm just wondering," he replied. "Do you have any friends who aren't demons or angels?"

"I'm starting to wonder myself!" she laughed.

"A few," Kyle joked as the others started to fade away.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," he shrugged and started to fade himself. "Just remember that God is there for you when you need him. All you have to do is ask."

"Thanks," I said awkwardly.

"Don't worry," Kathy said. "I'll teach him. I'll teach all of them!" Kyle disappeared.

"Oh brother!" Sam moaned.

"That's our cue to go," Tonka added, taking his hand. Sam looked at her oddly, but didn't pull away.

"I owe you two," I said to them. "I won't forget."

"It will be nice for two lowly mid-level demons to have a high-level one who owes them something," Sam joked. I looked at the way Tonka was starting at him and grinned.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you both don't climb a few levels soon yourselves," I said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sam asked.

I shrugged and refused to answer. I needed to talk to my parents before I started spreading rumors. They might have a valid reason not to let on to the lower level demons know how they to become higher ones, but then again they might not.

I wasn't even sure of my reasoning anyway. My guess was that it had more to do with a shared love then sex. There were plenty of demons that were known nymphomaniacs who never got any more powerful.

"Drew," Kathy said as we watched Sam and Tonka leave. "Can we go back to the party? I'd like to enjoy a little of the more normal Halloween traditions."

"Um that sounds good," I said. "But my costume is pretty trashed."

"I'm sure we can find something for you to wear," she said. "In fact, what's that over there?" I looked where she was pointing and saw a pile of clothes very similar to the one I was wearing before. I morphed back to my human form and put them on.

"That Kyle sure thinks ahead!" I grinned.

"Thank you!" Kyle's voice said from behind me. I jumped and turned. He was once more dressed as a priest. "Lets go! The kids from the local orphanage are here and ready to trick or treat! It's late and they're already on a sugar high. We'd better hurry before they tear down the house!"

Kathy and I looked at him oddly and waited patiently. We didn't move and after almost a minute he shrugged and sighed.

"What did you expect?" he asked. "I have guests to tend to! Did you want me to disappoint the orphans? Just because I'm an angel, it doesn't mean I'm inhuman!"

"Well then, wasn't that disappearing act earlier a little unnecessary?" Kathy teased him.

"Maybe a little," he grinned. "But do you realize just how infrequent an angel gets the chance to be so melodramatic."

"Are you going to be Kyle forever?" I asked, and then frowned before adding, "I mean..."

"I know what you mean," he laughed. "And the answer is sadly, no. I won't be here next year to throw this party. Of course, I'd be willing to sell the place real cheap to a couple of friends with a kid on the way. Have you two seen the backyard?"

"Yes, I have!" Kathy grinned excitedly. I just shook my head.

"Of course, one of the stipulations is that you continue to have a Halloween bash," Kyle added.

"No problem!" Kathy cried.

"Just wait until you see some of the guests we're going to have before you sound so excited," I sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked.

"Only that my father and mother will probably want to combine our parties. They've been trying to get me to take theirs over for years. I always used the excuse of being only a mid-level demon to get out of it. That's going to be a problem now," I answered.

"Next year should be very interesting," Kathy sighed.

"You have no idea!" Kyle laughed and disappeared down the hall, and by disappeared, I mean walked this time.

Kathy and I walked through the party for the next forty-five minutes and had a great time. We took a turn at bobbing for apples. I was surprisingly good at it. So good in fact that Kathy accused me of cheating.

"It's those sharp teeth of yours!" she snapped once we were alone again. "It's an unfair advantage!"

"My teeth are just like yours for the moment," I said innocently, but then I grinned and added, "Now my tongue is a different thing altogether! You know how long and effective it can be." Kathy stopped in mid accusation and shook her head, obviously remembering.

"Yes, I do," she admitted, and then leaned toward me and kissed me. I let my tongue brush her lips. She shivered and added, "You really do have one wicked tongue!"

"The better to eat you with!" I growled in my best big bad wolf voice. She rolled her eyes, but I could feel her grow excited. I pulled Kathy to me and kissed her again. She smiled contently until I let my hands wander.

"Hey!" she cried, slapping them away. "Cut that out!"

"How would you like to..." I began, but she cut me off.

"Later!" she said quickly. "The party isn't over yet!"

"I'm going to hold you to that," I said. "You're mine as soon as the party is done!" Kathy rolled her eyes again, but didn't disagree. We went back to mingling.

The pumpkins were soon done and voted on. The orphans were all loaded onto their bus with more candy then they knew what to do with. I couldn't believe they were up this late, but I guess anything was possible when an angel throws a party.

Kyle made sure to introduce us to the woman in charge of the orphanage and it started to make a little sense. We only spoke for a few minutes, but it quickly became apparent that Kyle sent far more than candy home with them. The woman thanked him profusely for everything including clothes and food.

"You're a regular angel," I surprised myself by saying to Kyle once the bus was gone. He slapped me on the shoulder and laughed again. It was a few minutes to midnight when the place finally emptied completely.

"I have to go," he sighed. "This years 'Great Battle' is about to start."

"Does anyone ever die during it?" Kathy asked.

"Once or twice," he replied. "But not in a few millennium."

"Is it really just like what happened before?" I found myself asking.

"Actually, it's all very sad," he sighed. "The fallen spend so much time readying for the 'Great Battle' every year, yet they are no challenge to God's compassion."

"You're not what I expected an angel to be," Kathy said.

"That's because so many of the fallen have been confused as angels over the years," he replied. "They've skewed man's understanding of God and Heaven."

"Why don't you tell me how and I'll do what I can to make it right?" Kathy offered.

"Maybe another time," Kyle smiled. "For now, just enjoy your honeymoon. And don't worry about the place. I've hired a cleanup crew."

We said our goodbyes and agreed to meet with him later in the week to go over the paperwork for the house. We made our way to my car.

"Party's over," I said innocently as we walked.

"Yeah," Kathy replied with a slow smile. "A bit crazy this year, but all in all, worth it."

"That's nice to hear," I laughed and grabbed her. I forced my lips to hers and roughly kissed her.

"You're impossible!" she cried when my hands caressed her breasts, but she didn't stop me. The parking lot was empty.

"I can't help it!" I said. "You have no idea what you're doing to me in that outfit without a bra!"

"Let's go to my place," she smiled sexily.

"I'm not willing to wait that long!" I grinned.

"We are not going to do anything crazy here in the parking lot!" Kathy snapped nervously.

"Of course not," I agreed, but I don't think she believed me.

"You wouldn't dare!" Kathy cried, but turned to run since she knew me better than that. I let my true form free and I burst from my clothes. Kathy was giggling as my tail wrapped around her torso. I launched myself into the air and took her with me. My poor wife squeaked loudly as the ground disappeared. I brought her up into my arms and she latched onto my neck.

"Are you crazy?" she cried.

"About you!" I replied, kissing her roughly. Kathy returned my kiss just as strongly. Despite that, she jumped when I fondled her.

"You can't be serious!" she cried.

"Why not?" I grinned. "Wouldn't it be cool to see how it felt to make love while flying?"

"But we'll be seen!" Kathy cried.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "We're pretty high up. Besides, it's Halloween night. People are used to seeing things flying around, like witches and black cats!"

"We can't!" she cried. "This is crazy!"

"Sure we can," I smiled, making my tail rub against her body suggestively. "Besides, it's not like you really have a choice!"

"Let's go to my house! Please!" she begged, but I could feel her excitement and knew that despite her protests, the thought of making love right now had her hornier than ever!

"Later," I insisted as I reached out with one clawed hand and basically shredded her clothes off of her.

"You're hell on clothes!" she groaned as her body was exposed for all to see if they bothered to look up and could see this far.

"Demon, remember?" I joked, shifting her around until my cock bumped into her pussy. "We're hell on everything!"

"Shut up and kiss me!" she demanded as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Kathy continued to hang onto my neck as we kissed. I was holding her to me with my hands, but I also had my tail wrapped around her a couple of times, just in case. My wings were large and leathery. They seemed to have no problem holding us both up.

"Your body is so warm!" Kathy moaned after a while.

"You're pretty hot yourself," I returned.

"You jerk!" she grinned. "I mean it's giving off heat!"

"Having a naked woman this close will do that to a guy," I replied.

"I give up!" she laughed.

"Finally!" I cried and pushed the head of my cock inside of Kathy.

She gasped and squeezed me tight. Our lips crushed together and Kathy sucked on my tongue like a mad woman. I used my tail and hands to hold Kathy in place while I stroked in and out of her. I quickly picked up the pace because I could feel her orgasm building. Kathy thrashed about in mid air as her orgasm took her. I held her close and smiled lovingly at her.

"That was amazing!" she moaned afterward.

"Yes, it was," I agreed, pulling my cock free of her pussy.

"Drew, can you fly and cum at the same time?" Kathy asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged, but then grinned and added, "Only one way to find out!"

"What..." Kathy began, but I spun her around so that her back was to me. She could see how high we were in this position as we flew over the town. "Holy shit!"

"Nice view, isn't it?" I asked.

"If you drop me..." she began, but didn't finish. I guess it might have had something to do with the fact that the head of my cock pushed between her ass cheeks. "No way! It will never fit there!"

I ignored her cry and worked my cock over and around the entrance to her ass. There was enough of her juices and my precum coating it that it moved easily. Of course, that didn't mean it was going to fit into Kathy's ass!

"Drew! Don't!" she cried, but once again I ignored her.

I wanted Kathy's ass and she wanted me to have it. She was just afraid it would hurt too much. I pushed the head of my cock in with one hard thrust. Kathy cried out in pain, but also pleasure.

"You nasty bastard!" she moaned.

"You've got the first part right," I whispered in her ear as I pushed my cock deeper into her ass. I buried my face in her neck as I worked as much of my cock into her ass as possible.

"How does it feel?" I asked, my mouth close to her ear as my wing snapped wide and we gliding through the sky.

"Amazing!" she moaned. "I can't believe you fit that much of your cock in my ass!"

"I'm a little surprised myself," I admitted. "But we both wanted it so I figured I'd try." I shifted my hips and Kathy moaned again.

"Thank God!" she cried. I smiled because this time I didn't flinch.

"Do you like flying while we do this?" I asked.

"Yes!" she cried. "The wind feels great against my body, especially my nipples! And your body is throwing off so much heat that I don't feel remotely cold."

"Be careful, there is always wind burn," I teased. She laughed despite the fact that my cock was buried deep in her ass.

"You jerk!" she snapped, still laughing. "So, are you going to do something now that you have me where you want me or are you going to talk me to death?"

"Definitely do something!" I growled in her ear and started fucking her ass.

"Yes!" she cried.

My tail was still wrapped around Kathy as a sort of safety line, but there was plenty left over. I waved the end near her face and she grabbed it and started sucking on it. She worked it hard and I felt the same tingling I did the last time. The sharp pain was once again followed by an intense pleasure. I slammed into her ass hard!

"That's it Drew!" Kathy cried, pulling my tail from her mouth. "Take my ass! I want to feel you cum fill me again!"

I growled and my tail whipped free from her hand. Kathy was startled, but before she could say anything my tail found her pussy. It was wet and ready. The end of my tail slipped in easily.

"Oh yes!" Kathy cried.

I was now fucking both her ass and pussy as I left a few more love bites on her neck. Kathy continued to cried out every so often and I found that it was getting harder and harder to concentrate on flying.

"Drew! We're so high!" Kathy moaned at one point and I realized she was right. I could barely make out the lights of the town below.

I thought about dropping lower, but instead I continued to climb. I'm not sure why. It just felt like the right thing to do.

There was no way Kathy could hold off cumming for long with me fucking both her ass and pussy. I continued riding her through her first two orgasms. My own was clearly fighting to get free, but I held out as long as possible.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Grand Hunt
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds