• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Grand Hunt
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Grand Hunt

"I sincerely hope so!" Kathy snapped back. "Because then Drew is sure to beat you!" I looked at her and shook my head. She was amazing! I didn't deserve the love she freely gave.

"I love you," I said, not bothering to worry about how the words came out.

"And I love you," she said.

"I'm only sorry I can't save you," I said sadly. "He's too strong for me."

"Then we'll fight him together," she said. Kathy was willing to stand by my side when she had to know it was pointless. I was in awe of her bravery.

"You are only a human," the warrior said. "I have no fear of you."

"Then you're making a mistake," I said, my sword reappearing in my hand. "It's because of her that a demon as young and weak as me is going to kill you." I launched myself at the glowing warrior. I knew it was suicide, but I had no choice.

I swung my blade in a long sweeping stroke. He should have been able to block it easily, but for some reason his glowing blade all but bounced from my dark one. He was still able to recover enough to bury his blade into my chest, but that didn't stop by sword from lifting his head from his shoulders.

The room dimmed considerably as he fell to the floor. The battle was over that quickly and by some miracle I'd won! Of course, I wasn't without damage. His sword was sticking through my chest and poking out the back. Thankfully, it no longer glowed with its pale fire. I was on the floor in an awkward position and couldn't easily rise.

"No! Drew!" Kathy cried and fell next to me. She was crying profusely and kissing my face and lips despite my horns and fangs. It was wrong of me, but I lay their enjoying it for a few moments before speaking.

"Kathy," I finally got out. "I'm not dying."

"But the sword..." she cried in disbelief.

"Its master is dead," I said, trying to sit up. The blade sticking out of my chest made it difficult, but not impossible. "It's more of a nuisance than anything else without the righteous flame he imbibed it with. I was lucky to get a decapitating blow."

"You mean you're going to live?" she asked in amazement.

"For the time being," I sighed, remembering the Lord and Lady downstairs. "But don't get your hopes up. There are others here, two of them extremely powerful. We won't live through the night."

Kathy nodded, not so much in understanding as acceptance. She'd been through a lot with still more to come, but despite everything she seemed to be holding up surprisingly well.

'Boy, do I know how to pick them!' I thought, but then I remembered Constance and sighed. 'Or maybe I was just lucky this time.'

As these thoughts passed through my mind, Kathy stood and grabbed the sword hilt sticking out of my chest. She looked at me for permission and I nodded. It would hurt, but it had to be done.

She pulled hard, but the truth was that Kathy wasn't all that strong. It took her a couple of seconds to get the blade all the way out. I sighed in relief when it was finally gone. Kathy watched as the opening in my chest quickly closed.

"That's it?" she asked. "You're completely healed from a wound like that?"

"There are some benefits of being a demon," I smiled. "Thanks. It might not have been able to kill me, but it sure hurt a lot!"

Kathy surprised me by falling on me and kissing me again. I wasn't sure why, but after a few moments I didn't care. For a human, she sure knew how to kiss!

"I want you!" she said suddenly.

"But look at me!" I cried. "I'm a monster!"

"Drew, I don't know why you think that," she grinned. "I mean the horns, tail and teeth take some getting used to, but you're even better looking now than in your human form! The muscles don't hurt either."

"Are you serious?" I asked in surprise.

"Of course," she replied, kissing my bottom lips. It was thicker than when I was in my human form. "You scared me when I saw you changing, but I wasn't disgusted. I was just shocked. Finding out your lover isn't human will do that to a girl."

"So you're okay with this?" I said, pointing to myself.

"Absolutely not," she replied honestly, and then grabbed my chin and forced me to look directly into her eyes as she added, "But I love you, so what can I do?"

I pulled her to me and hugged tight. Kathy squeezed just as hard and then rested her head on my chest. I smiled down at her.

"Besides," she grinned after a few seconds. "You really have a hot body in this form! So now we're back to my wanting you."

"And I want you, but do you really think this is the right time?" I found myself asking.

"According to you it's the only time we have left," Kathy replied. "If that's true then I want to be with you before it's all over."

"Are you sure?" I asked in amazement.

"Drew, I love you," she replied. "Now stop being such a nice guy and let a little of the demon inside out!"

"As you wish," I grinned, and before she realized what was happening I wrapped my tail around her and lifted Kathy off the ground. She cried out, but then giggled. Her arms were trapped at her side, but she didn't look frightened at all.

"It's a lot stronger than it looks!" she said.

"You have no idea!" I said, pulling her close and kissing her while I squeezed her breasts with both hands. I made sure to not cut them with my claws. "It's only too bad we don't have enough time for me to show you just how strong."

"Damn!" she complained. I laughed and dropped her on the bed. I joined her on it a moment later. She smiled at me and added, "Do you think we have time for you to use your tongue on me again? I've never felt so full before!"

"I have other parts that I promise will fill you even more!" I grinned and leaned far enough back for her to see my cock as it started to harden. Kathy watched and gasped.

"I can't fit that in me!" she cried.

"We'll see," I grinned, and then demanded, "Now touch it!" Kathy looked at me once, bit her bottom lip and then took hold of my cock.

"It's so hard!" she gasped. "It had ridges that are like marble!"

"Demon dick is the hardest cock you'll ever find!" I said. She looked at me and realized that I was teasing her.

"Braggart!" she giggled.

Kathy began stroking my cock with both hands and moaned when a drop of precum showed on the head. She stopped stroking long enough to lean forward and tasted it. She moaned.

"That tastes amazing!"

"Wait until you taste the real thing!" I grinned. "Women have been known to become addicted to demon cum."

She looked at me, obviously not sure if I was teasing again or not. The truth was that I wasn't sure myself. I'd heard rumors about sex between humans and demons, but despite the stories most demon's stuck to their own kind, so it was hard to know for sure.

"Let's see!" she said excitedly and started sucking on the head of my cock. I looked at her and smiled. Perhaps I only had a few more minutes left of life, but I was going to enjoy ever second of what Kathy was offering, and offering she was!

Kathy was stroking my cock into her mouth with both hands now. I shifted until my head was between her legs. She spread them widely and broke from my cock long enough to look into my eyes in anticipation. My face was still six inches from her pussy, but my tongue found the entrance without strain.

"Oh Drew!" she cried a moment later. "I think I'm in love with your tongue!" I pulled it out and smiled at her.

"Just as long as you love the rest of me as well!" I said.

"I do!" she cried, squeezing my cock hard with both hands. "I really do!"

"Good!" I groaned and then let my tongue reenter her pussy.

I felt Kathy sucking on the head of my cock again. I knew I wouldn't take long to cum this way. I wanted her to join me. I thrust my head forward, burying the six inches of my tongue that stuck out deep into her. There wasn't a nook or cranny in her pussy that my tongue didn't fill.

Kathy couldn't take much of my cock into her mouth, but she took what she could and pulled on my cock with long strokes. She also squeezed my head with her thighs as her orgasm neared.

I came first. It felt incredible! The taste of my cum seemed to send Kathy over the edge and she joined me. We both did our best to drink down all of each other's cum.

"Yep," Kathy panted with a smile as she recovered. "Definitely addictive!"

"I need you right now!" I growled.

"Don't you need time to recoup?" she asked in surprise.

"No," I said. "It takes a demon a long time to grow soft after cumming the first time."

"Can you cum again before that happens?" she asked.

"Over and over again!" I promised. She moaned.

"Take me!" Kathy cried suddenly. "I don't know if I can fit you inside of me, but I want to at least try!"

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Be careful of your answer, because that's exactly what I'm going to do if you say yes. I'm going to take you. I'm going to take you over and over again! I won't be able to stop myself. It's what demons do when they get really excited. And don't worry, I'll fit!"

Kathy looked up at me and I was completely in awe of the trust and love her expression showed. It didn't hurt that there was an equal amount of pure and simple lust in it as well. It was an emotion that my kind and the humans shared, but I'd never realized that the humans felt it just as strongly.

"Drew, I'm yours!" she cried. "Take me! Take any way you want me, and every way you want me!"

For a moment, I wondered if the taste of my cum was possibly responsible for her reaction. Yet, the look in her eyes didn't seem drug induced or forced. Kathy loved and wanted me. I felt the same about her. That was enough for tonight!

I fell between her legs and pushed the head of my cock against the entrance to her pussy. It was warm, wet and inviting, but I took my time pushing in. Okay, that's a lie. I roughly forced the large head of my cock past any resistance she had. Kathy cried out and I shoved my cock in as deep and hard as I could.

"Too deep!" she cried, but I didn't pull out because I could feel her body's reaction. It was a gift we demons had. I knew just how far to push her to make her fully enjoy what was happening. I pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in.

"Yes Drew!" she cried. "I've never felt so full!"

I leaned forward and kissed her lustfully. My sharp teeth grazed her lips and drew blood, but we both ignored it as our tongues danced. Kathy was digging her nails into my back as I stroked in and out of her. They were surprisingly sharp, but I didn't mind.

"You're welcome to mark me as yours!" I gasped. "I'm going to do quite a bit of that myself to you!" Kathy moaned and dug her nails deeper.

She came first this time, but I was right behind her! I pumped far more cum deep inside of her than either of us expected. I knew a demon came more, the more excited he was, but I never thought I'd feel as keyed up as I felt at that moment!

"Oh Drew!" she cried as she rolled into another orgasm. "I feel it filling me!"

My cum covered the inside and outside of her pussy by the time I was done. The sheets were drenched in both out juices. I wanted her again as soon as we were done! I couldn't help it. It was my nature. On the other hand, I wanted Kathy to enjoy every moment we had left together, so I did stop long enough to hug her again and let her catch her breath.

"You do know that you are the first human I've ever been with?" I asked with a grin as I lay on my back and she rested her head on my shoulder. "If I had known it would be like this..."

"You were my first demon too," she joked back. "I guess better late then never."

We lay together quietly just enjoying the moment. Kathy let her hand fall to my still hard cock and she stroked it. I was using one hand to play with her hair and I was resting my head on the other, but I wanted to return the favor.

My tail snaked out and brushed her breasts. It traveled up and down the length of her body. I made it rub against her inner thighs for a while before directing it to brush up and down the length of Kathy's pussy.

"That's some tail you have!" she moaned. "Strong, long and versatile!"

"You have no idea!" I whispered huskily, pushing it slightly into her pussy.

"It feels just like another..." she began, but couldn't finish.

"Cock?" I asked for her. She moaned and nodded, grabbing my tail and directing it deeper. It was surprisingly exciting to watch her fuck herself with my tail. I felt a tingling at the end of it that I never felt before.

"I'm going to cum again!" she moaned a few minutes later, stroking herself even harder with my tail. Her other hand worked my cock just as fast.

"Me too!" I groaned, only I didn't mean what she probably thought I did. Oh, my cock was ready to explode again, but it wasn't the only thing! I didn't really understand what was happening to me, but there was no doubt in my mind that I was about to fill her pussy with an even larger load of cum than the last time.

There was an instant of pain that immediately turned into intense pleasure as something happened to the end of my tail. It snaked like a fire hose under pressure as I pumped Kathy's pussy full of more cum.

"Holy shit!" Kathy cried and fell into her own orgasm. "Yes! Fill me!"

My cock started spurting juices of its own a moment later. The first jet literally hit the ceiling! Despite her orgasm, Kathy rolled onto her hands and knees, and fell on my cock. My tail wrapped around her leg, but the end of it was still buried deep in her pussy. She sucked the head of my cock in and I groaned as I watched her drink down my cum!

I was filling both ends of my lover with my cum and it felt completely and utterly amazing! I suddenly got a wicked idea! I used my arms and tail to lift her up. She cried out when I pulled my tail from her pussy, but a moment later cried even louder when I forced her pussy down on my still spurting cock.

I shifted the end of my tail where I could see it. I noticed that the tough leathery skin had pulled back from the end, but that was all I could notice before Kathy grabbed hold of it and sucked the end into her mouth. I watched her throat move as she swallowed more of my cum. Unable to resist, I leaned up and kissed her neck.

I was lifting and dropping Kathy up and down on my cock. I picked up the pace and slammed even deeper into her pussy. I also pushed my tail deeper into her mouth. I couldn't believe how good that felt! My kisses on her neck became harder and I left a trail of love bite.

"Oh yes!" Kathy cried as she pulled my tail from her mouth. "Kiss me!"

I clearly didn't move quickly enough, because Kathy grabbed hold of my horns and pulled my mouth to hers. Our tongues met and hers thrashed in my mouth wildly. She didn't let go of my horns. In fact, she twisted her hand on them almost like they were two more cocks. They weren't, but the motion felt was surprisingly good!

"What are you doing?" Kathy gasped a little while later. It took me a moment to realize what she meant. I grinned when I did. The end of my tail was sandwiched between her ass cheeks.

"You said I could have you everyway and anyway I wanted," I reminded her. She looked at me with big eyes once more.

"Yes, but that's so nasty!" she cried. My grin grew wider because I could tell that despite her protests, the thought of me taking her ass excited her.

"So?" I asked, pushing the end of my tail into her ass. I only pushed a little in, but she cried out anyway. My face was only inches from her when I added, "You're just lucky I'm using my tail and not my cock! Can you imagine how much it would hurt if I pushed the head of it into your tight ass?"

"I guess this is what I get for having a demon for a lover!" she moaned, obviously enjoying herself.

"This and so much more!" I promised. My lips found hers once again and we kissed. Kathy once more took my horns in her hand and played with them.

I'm sure we were an odd sight. I was a demon lying on his back, lifting and dropping a sexy human up and down the length of his cock while his tail buried itself deep in her ass! Kathy should have been completely in my control despite being on top of me, and for the most part she was, however her hands gripped my horns, giving her control of my head. She used it to force me to kiss her deeply, not that I fought her!

"Oh Drew!" Kathy cried suddenly. "You're horns! They're growing!"

I didn't know what it meant, but at that moment I didn't care! I pulled her back into a kiss. I was filling every entrance into the woman I loved. It was incredible! I never felt more alive!

I knew I was going to cum again soon and I fought against it. I understood why a few moments later when Kathy started thrashing about on top of me.

This was going to be the last time we came together before we'd have to face the Grand Hunt and what it meant. I was amazed that it hadn't started yet. I promised myself earlier that I'd bring Kathy as much pleasure as I could. This was my last chance and I wanted to finish right.

Kathy pulled my horns and crushed my lips against her even harder as she came. I pulled her hips hard and forced her pussy to take as much of my cock as she could and my tail drove deep into her ass. Kathy rolled from one orgasm to the next and I smiled contently. Of course, that didn't stop me from grunting a few moments later and filling her pussy and ass with my cum!

We both came for far longer than either of us had ever done before. My cum covered her entire lower body by the time I was done. Kathy was nestled against my chest in exhaustion when the last of her orgasms finally stopped. I could feel her body shuddering for minutes later.

"That was completely and totally out of this world!" Kathy said some time later.

I looked at her and smiled. I thought my grin probably looked gruesome in my current state, but she smiled contently and reach up. She touched my face, letting her fingers linger on my sharp teeth. Kathy then moved them to my horns. I twitched when she touched them.

"Did I hurt them before?" she asked in concern.

"No," I laughed. "They just feel weird. How long are they now?"

"Twelve, maybe fourteen inches," she replied.

"They grew that much?" I asked in surprise.

"What does it mean?" she asked in reply. "Will they get any bigger?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "My father's are two feet long, so it's possible."

"Did you know they were going to do that?" Kathy asked.

"I didn't even know my tail could do what it did!" I snorted.

"Really?" she asked in disbelief.

"Really," I replied. "I guess you get to me in ways none of my demon lovers ever could."

"Seems only fair," she replied. "The enjoyment I felt before with the few men I've been with, was pathetic compared to what I felt tonight."

"I'm glad you made me come to this party. This was the best Halloween ever!" I smiled.

"Except for the dying part that comes next," she frowned.

"Well yes," I sighed and sat up. "There is that."

I stumbled slightly when I stood. I was surprised until I realized that I was ever taller and broader than before.

"Um, Kathy," I began, feeling a glimmer of hope. "Do I look the same as before? I mean with the exception of having longer horns?"

"No," she said slowly. "I mean, you're still you, but your taller and ever more muscular than before. Your teeth look more menacing too. I think you might have grown a few more inches if that's at all possible. Oh yeah, and your coloring looks more uniform. You're still black and red, but it's not nearly as splotchy."

I took Kathy's hand and pulled her toward the door in excitement. She pulled back.

"I need to see myself in a mirror!" I said.

"That's fine, but I need to get some clothes on first before we leave the room!" she replied, clearly embarrassed at the thought.

"Humans!" I grinned.

"Hey, you fell in love with one," she smiled in reply. It only took her a couple of moments to put her clothes back on. The retying of the blouse took the longest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Grand Hunt
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds